Verified:

will send missiles Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 23:51:17

Can anyone explain to me, as a new player, why a country that has a NW of like $6 - $8 million can constantly attack and win off a country that has a NW of around $900K - $1.2 Million?

As a new player, I can tell you, it sucks. And this game is starting to suck because of it.
Every time I make a little progress, some jerk bully from Laf, or LAF or whatever their name is, that has a NW which is 5 to 8 times my size comes and attacks me 3 times and then his other 10 million NW buddies come and do the same. Talk about an unfair game. Unbelievable.

locket Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 23:56:53

Well it basically boils down to the fact that it is alliance server. If Laf wasnt doing it then someone else would. They are just one of the faster ones to get to it.

If you play on the alliance server then I suggest you join an alliance. Make a thread asking that and you will get lots of options.

If you wish to play solo then I suggest the Express/Primary servers although those CAN be tough as well.

XiQter MD Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 0:00:00

Welcome to the game, I strongly recommend you find yourself a alliance to play in that is willing to teach you how the game works. On Alliance server playing untagged is basicly giving your country up for unlimited attacks. If you wish to play alone you should play on the primary server. But I recommend alliance server just bc there are alliances here that will teach you how to play.

Id offer you a spot but sadly we are at war this set so joining us would probably only put your country in more peril.

Oct 29th 2013, 0:06:06

Thanks to the two posters. But my question remains, how can a player that has a NW 8 times that of a small country be allowed to just slap the crap out of tiny country? Alliance or whatever? How does this game expect to survive if a player can't feel the satisfaction of fighting, defending and/or winning against someone his own size. Who is the idiot rule maker of this game that allows such a lop sided scenario? Pretty soon this game will be inbred. Any answers? Again, I appreciate the responses from the two previous posters. LAf.... what a bunch of large NWers bullying tiny countries.

Riddler Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 0:08:43

join GDI, that will help keep the bigger guys from hitting you, although some people will still be able to hit you even though thye are still larger, it just reduces the size of the offending country that can hit you. You are more than welcome to join Rage even though we are in a conflict with LaF at this current time.

XiQter MD Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 0:12:39

The game allows countries up to 1:12 to be attacked with standard and planned strikes. The game is built up around a certain timeline, we call them resets. All countries start at the same size at the beginning of each reset. But because alliances have unwritten rules that you as untagged cannot understand we do not attack each other, with the exception of going to war.
Sure a few alliances attack each other, but it still follow certain rules.

The general rule applies for untaggeds aswell
1:1
1:2
1:3

meaning if you get grabbed 3 times by the same country you are entitled to 6 retaliations in SS or PS.

Most will however not accept 6 retalliations as your gains will be much higher then theirs. At this stage its better to call it even when you have taken back your losses. This we call Land:Land or L:L

BUT, if you arent strong enough to enforce this policy any alliance will just ignore you and grab you anyway.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 0:17:39

Its unfortunately a fact of this game.

I and many others agree that its not fair. The best way for you to protect yourself and also learn the game / avoid frustration is to find an alliance that you may want to join and play with.

I like Xiqter play in an alliance called Moral Decay. If you're interested in joining message me or Xiqter!

Otherwise good luck and don't get too frustrated it can be fun once you learn.

locket Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 0:18:50

Yah the game is balanced to stop the big NW countries from hurting you too badly in comparison to the past but there are only so many restrictions that are fair to put in and then there comes the point of where to draw the line.

Join up with an alliance is my suggestion. If you have been farmed repeatedly by a particular player you have full rights to suicide them if you can (Artillery barage/missiles/bombing runs/guerilla strikes) but if you go beyond that player then Laf or anyone else will kill you.

CandyMan Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 0:37:17

If you can't beat them, join them

http://www.lafamiglia.org and apply

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 29th 2013, 0:49:06

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^666
what he said
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 29th 2013, 1:01:09

what are the odds that this guy isn't a new player?

euglaf Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 1:12:57

this is the most eloquent newbie to earth ive ever seen!

ArsenalMD Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 1:13:04

tbf, probably <1% h4 but everyone's so desperate for members any chance to recruit right?

locket Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 1:29:21

I figured he wasnt but I always give the benefit of the doubt.

keivisuaL Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 1:30:24

Not really. he can piss off and die.
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

Nekked Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 1:38:04

you can recruit me Arsenal!

Oct 29th 2013, 2:18:10

Hey... don't be telling me to piss off and die. And yes - I'm a pretty new player. Not brand new - I played a couple of times long ago, so still pretty new. Anyway, thanks for the advice. Maybe we should all declare annihilation war on Laf.... La Familia.... I think we should chop down their family tree.

dannydk Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 2:38:06

Action buddy! Join Rage! You are weak
Stop spewing garbage and actually do something

Don't just sit and b*tch.

Now piss off and die

deepcode Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 2:44:25

Originally posted by will send missiles:
Can anyone explain to me, as a new player, why a country that has a NW of like $6 - $8 million can constantly attack and win off a country that has a NW of around $900K - $1.2 Million?

As a new player, I can tell you, it sucks. And this game is starting to suck because of it.
Every time I make a little progress, some jerk bully from Laf, or LAF or whatever their name is, that has a NW which is 5 to 8 times my size comes and attacks me 3 times and then his other 10 million NW buddies come and do the same. Talk about an unfair game. Unbelievable.

This will happen on any server until you get the grasp of it, and quite frankly even vets who understand the game can end up as farmland, depending on how they play.

At least on the solo servers you can go to war and have a shot at doing damage and/or possibly beating your bully. On the alliance server, you will be farmed, your missiles defused and if you are actually capable of becoming a threat, you will be killed inside of 60 seconds by a clan that outnumbers you.

That's just how this server works. It is an alliance server. Every untagged on this server is farmland.

.. except maybe Gogy, yeah. Ask Gogy.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2013, 3:01:55

Thanks to the two posters. But my question remains, how can a player that has a NW 8 times that of a small country be allowed to just slap the crap out of tiny country?

My answer is this: join an alliance. We all group up for a reason you know! If you want to play solo I'd suggest Primary, it is a very fun server.

If you want to play on the Alliance server you better find an alliance and join it. That's how this sever is. Dog eat dog.

I'm sorry if that's not the answer you want to hear but it is the honest answer.

Also I think you're a troll not a new player.

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 3:09:22

If you are truly new to the game, I will advice you to play on Primary first. A new reset starts in 117 hours (less than 5 days).

Primary server is a solo server, meaning no coordination is allowed, and very few countries risk farming a lower NW country over there due to the threat of missiles, your namesake, and other things.

Symac

Oct 29th 2013, 3:11:36

La Familia

It's Italian you fluffing spaz. Learn to spell.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2013, 3:21:31

Originally posted by Symac:
It's Italian you fluffing spaz. Learn to spell.

Wanna know what is real funny? Aint no Italian's in the alliance. A bunch of Chinese and some Pale Faces. (I may have stereotyped a few people don't judge me)

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 3:24:19

love this guys name

euglaf Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 3:30:44

well "will send missiles", i encourage you to apply to play in LaF. I'm not sure we will accept you since you are so new, but you might be able to experience what it is like to be on the other side of the grass for once and see how it feels to farm the weak!

Vic Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 3:49:17

eug is right it really is one of the best internet feelings in the world

Fail Diego Fail

Oct 29th 2013, 5:26:40

or join rage where youll get to use your missiles and not be a fluff :P

Symac

Oct 29th 2013, 6:23:30

Originally posted by Fail Diego Fail:
or join rage where youll get to use your missiles and not be a fluff :P

LMAO! Rage folds faster than an automated folding machine. Seriously, spam tags put up more fight.

How Embarassing.

Oct 29th 2013, 13:26:36

I've got a couple of comments:

1. To DannyDK.... just go dannydk off.... OK?

2. To Requiem... "Also I think you're a troll not a new player." First of all, what's a troll?" It doesn't sound too positive. I see that you have 3,180 posts. You seem to be a fat poster. Nothing personal, but that's a lot of posts. Shed some posts or ease up on the post bottle.

3. I'm POed at La Famille (that's French- which is now how I will be referring to them). So I want to know what clan specializes in killing these mealy mouthed grub farming bullies.

4. To eug - Ugg Boots - I won't be applying to La Famille. I don't see any leadership evident in that slum. Ha! A clan whose top NW players can only get ahead by picking on people.

Anyway, which clan loves to slap the puss out of La Famille? Please let me know.

Also, please forgive my bit of frustration.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Oct 29th 2013, 13:53:57

Originally posted by euglaf:
and see how it feels to farm the weak!

yes, you too can DR camp... :P

tellarion Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 14:15:39

Hahahaha, I want you in Evo. Apply now!

http://www.evolution2025.com/application.php

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 15:00:34

FIRST OFF! EVERY PERSON HERE WHO HAS TRIED TO RECRUIT YOU IS FROM A CLAN WHICH WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING TO YOU AS LAF. NONE BUT THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT AND COMMITTED TO FOLLOWING THE PATH OF VIOLENT PACIFISM.

SECONDLY! THOSE PEOPLE ARE ALL CORRECT. IF YOU TRULY ARE A NEW, FRUSTRATED PLAYER, YOU NEED TO JOIN AN ALLIANCE AND LEARN THE ROPES.

THIRDLY! IF YOU OBJECT TO THE 1/12TH RULE, TRY ANOTHER SERVER LIKE PERHAPS PRIMARY. THERE, YOU CANNOT BE ATTACKED BY PEOPLE MORE THAN FOUR TIMES YOUR SIZE. FARMING IS ALSO MUCH LESS PREVALENT THERE, AS WITHOUT THE PROTECTION OF A LARGE TAG, PEOPLE ARE MUCH LESS LIKELY TO LET THEIR LANDLUST RULE THEM. THE PRIMARY SERVER IS SET TO RESTART IN ABOUT 100 HOURS. HOWEVER, YOU WOULD STILL BE BETTER OFF PLAYING THE ALLIANCE SERVER AS WELL, SO THAT YOU HAVE SOME FOLKS INTERESTED IN TEACHING YOU THE INS AND OUTS OF THE GAME.

FINALLY! YOUR APPLICATION TO THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! HAS BEEN PREDENIED! SIMPLY SEND US A GROVELLING FORUM MESSAGE, AND WE WILL SEND BACK A REJECTION LETTER AT OUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE!

OH AND POST-FINALLY! THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! HAS TRADEMARKED THE PHRASE "HA!" AND HEREBY ORDERS YOU TO CEASE USING IT IMMEDIATELY. FAILURE TO CAPITULATE MAY RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION, FLUSHING, HEADACHES, NAUSEA, DIZZINESS, EXPLODING BOWELS OR RESPIRATORY FAILURE!

HA!

SAM
HEAD RECRUITER,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

Oct 29th 2013, 15:22:04

Again, comments much appreciated.

I have to take a moment to respond to Sam Diglers pre-denial, because he sounds like a funny fella.

Yo Sam…. Pre-Denied? To what…? Join you and your six players? I have looked at your clan. Please. Are you serious? Nice recruiting job. I feel sorry for your clan mates. I have some advice for you:

You should get a flute, start playing a diddy and lead your six rabbits onto La Famille's dinner table.

Just get it over.

Oct 29th 2013, 15:26:24

the dead rabbits...

Pride Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 15:29:49

"Automatic folding machine" lol where do I get one???

Cee Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 17:05:48

WSM, to get this upset over an online game tells me you;re either 10 and stayed home from school today or an extremely immature adult. You are in an alliance server. If not tagged, expect to be farmed. You dont like it, leave or tag up. It should be a simple decision even if you're 10. Get a grip.

Trife Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 17:08:11

is this fazer?

Cee Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 17:19:25

I think it's KJ with a fazer costume using the name "will send missles" to hide is identity.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2013, 18:28:49

Ok now if you want to tell me you're new... maybe although I have my doubts. But do you expect me to believe, someone who plays an online text based game from the 90s, you do not know what a troll means on said internet? Now you're just trying to insult our intelligence.

Also everyone knows more posts equal credibility on these boards which btw you're also low on.

Fail Diego Fail

Oct 29th 2013, 19:14:23

and here I am thinking more posts equaled less of a life. guess ive been doing it wrong all along :/

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 29th 2013, 19:30:49

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

I like Xiqter

Cute!! Commas are your friends! :P Since you didn't use the comma, we all know of your secret crush on Xiqter!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 29th 2013, 19:33:29

Again, comments much appreciated.

I have to take a moment to respond to Sam Diglers pre-denial, because he sounds like a funny fella.

Yo Sam…. Pre-Denied? To what…? Join you and your six players? I have looked at your clan. Please. Are you serious? Nice recruiting job. I feel sorry for your clan mates. I have some advice for you:

You should get a flute, start playing a diddy and lead your six rabbits onto La Famille's dinner table.

Just get it over.

that 6 player clan .... is the most respected clan on this server......
With your comments at this point you are starting to sound like a disgruntled player hiding under a new nic.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2013, 21:56:35

Originally posted by Fail Diego Fail:
and here I am thinking more posts equaled less of a life. guess ive been doing it wrong all along :/

There is a reason your not Win Diego Win...

Oct 29th 2013, 22:55:49

Definitely not disgruntled. No reason to be. Maybe I'm in the wrong forum. Seems fairly cliquey here. And how should I know that... "that 6 player clan .... is the most respected clan on this server……" My focus was on asking some advice. In the process, it seems clear that there is definitely a level of Earth Royalty here wearing judge's robes.

Many thanks to some of the posters that gave some clear and polite advice…. advice that was not accompanied by troll language and "if you don't like it… get off the server."

will send missiles

… and I have a lot.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 29th 2013, 23:01:33

It isn't cliquish here ... lol trust me, half these people can't stand the half the other people. I think you should go back and also look at your response comments......
As for the 6 man clan DANGER. They are probably the current safest clan to be in. The reason they get so much respect is they give it.
Anyhow good luck with your missiles. Sadly you will die when you start launching those missiles. :(

P.S. you might already know this...but you serve better to play in an alliance on this server. Solo servers are Express, Tourney, and Primary

Oct 29th 2013, 23:08:08

A game moderator enters the fray….. let me be perfectly clear moderator, my comments are in jovial jest. I certainly don't need the earth empires management or government oversight commenting upon my comments. Unbelievable. Go scold someone who is swearing or go do you dishes.

Oct 29th 2013, 23:10:09

Don't even comment on my last post please… I don't need the game ruined with big brotheresque commentary.

Oct 29th 2013, 23:11:06

P.S….. will send missiles.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 29th 2013, 23:16:34

lmao.... you are someone from this game. You clearly know I am a female. You just ruined your "I am new player"
I am certainly allowed to comment on your post. Nextly I said nothing bad to you, actually I gave you advice. And lastly, I play on this server, I don't mod it.

Go ahead send missiles.... Noone cares.

Alin Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 23:19:13

this guy actually trolls better than most of the old trolls around.