braden Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 10:45:31

again?

tellarion Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 11:10:37

Poor jade. WHOOSH!

davidoss Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 12:10:26

Did you really just rehash eugene's wardec from last set?

ZIP Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 12:21:52

if it is good enough for laf to use why not evo?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

EVO|Rasp

Oct 27th 2013, 12:52:41

Originally posted by Mr Jade:
Originally posted by tellarion:
Last set you guys detagged a bunch of countries and had the same few people farm them into oblivion. Those countries made t10 by basically intrafarming land from RD. Those countries that were detagged even kept playing the rest of the set by exploring and doing enemy hits. They were effectively RD-only land farms all set.

I told you that you were being douchebags for it. You guys said you didn't care, but Silver claimed that #59 would not make t10 to try to placate me. He made t10 anyways.

If you think we at Evo will sit back as you take t10 spots from our members (we had the rank 11 country), well then...

Pay the iron price.

So, wait. Let me get this straight: LCN has dec'ed on us... and *NOW* EVO have to declare war on us... over some weak ass crybaby bullfluff regarding untagged vs tagged internal land-trading... and you elitist fluffs feeling that your tag deserves to be Top 10 all the fluffing time? Isn't this supposed to be a competition here?

Who the hell gives one fluff about land-trading, it saves people from getting the fluff farmed out of them, and saves everyone from Foreign Relations headaches... but because the land didn't come from a smaller tag, or someone with low defense, we're the bad guys? Land is land, it shouldn't matter where it came from, what should matter is the ability, or inability to defend it.

Moral Victory? You wouldn't know morals from your ass if you had two good hands, a map and a fluffing flashlight.

whoooooooooooooooooooosh!

Boltar Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 13:54:32

copying laf's war declartion will give them reason enuff to FS evo again.. tsk tsk.. should have came up with something original tella good both sides

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 27th 2013, 14:08:11

RD: 50ish members
LCN: <20
Evo: <25

Money is on RD calling in help. They don't have the skill to fight even a nearly balanced war by themselves.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Mr Azure

Oct 27th 2013, 14:13:33

Originally posted by Pang:

Money is on RD calling in help. They don't have the skill to fight even a nearly balanced war by themselves.

pang your bitterness of being a failed alliance leader brings me great joy.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 27th 2013, 14:19:03

Originally posted by Mr Azure:

Who's bitter or failed? I accomplished all my in-game goals as a leader 6 years ago.... and then I started focusing on hosting, the wider game & bringing in some money. All missions accomplished :p

it sounds like you're the one who's bitter if thinking that brings you joy, tbh...

Now get back to LaF and SoF's feet and start grovelling, like a good RD'er does.

Edited By: Pang on Oct 27th 2013, 14:27:59
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Mr Azure

Oct 27th 2013, 14:34:38

Originally posted by Mr Azure:

Who's bitter or failed? I accomplished all my in-game goals as a leader 6 years ago.... and then I started focusing on hosting, the wider game & bringing in some money. All missions accomplished :p

it sounds like you're the one who's bitter if thinking that brings you joy, tbh...

Now get back to LaF and SoF's feet and start grovelling, like a good RD'er does.

*sniff sniff*

never knew bitter smelled so sweet.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 27th 2013, 14:36:55

i don't believe that's the smell of bitterness, i believe you're smelling your own bullfluff piling up :p

I'm glad you find it to be sweet.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Vic Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 14:38:39

pang i love you but 6 years ago was 2007 and we all know only you and qz and solidsnake were playing then ;)
bunch of n00bs !

just be more like your old roommate will you ?? :p

Mr Azure

Oct 27th 2013, 14:38:49

my fluff does smell good. :)

Kalick Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 14:40:42

While I like where you are going with this, it is a stretch to call it nearly balanced.

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 14:42:05

btw pang LCN was 27 at the time of the hit. So, your arguement is invalid.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 27th 2013, 14:44:27

based on my old roommate's opinion of RD, I'd say you should be happy that I have the opinion and level of activity I have instead. :)

but 2007 was a golden age because you weren't around, Vic (jk) :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 27th 2013, 14:45:57

Originally posted by Kalick:

While I like where you are going with this, it is a stretch to call it nearly balanced.

fair enough! my point was even when lobbed softballs, you can't expect RD to fight alone.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Vic Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 14:47:08

based on my old roommate's opinion of RD, I'd say you should be happy that I have the opinion and level of activity I have instead. :)

but 2007 was a golden age because you weren't around, Vic (jk) :p

lol down with chartreuse!
and i won't disagree with you on that last part :p

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2013, 14:53:07

Welcome to the party EVO, gl hf.
Don of LaF

Mr Jade

Oct 27th 2013, 16:31:00

Originally posted by XiQter MD:
Originally posted by Mr Jade:
Originally posted by tellarion:
Last set you guys detagged a bunch of countries and had the same few people farm them into oblivion. Those countries made t10 by basically intrafarming land from RD. Those countries that were detagged even kept playing the rest of the set by exploring and doing enemy hits. They were effectively RD-only land farms all set.

I told you that you were being douchebags for it. You guys said you didn't care, but Silver claimed that #59 would not make t10 to try to placate me. He made t10 anyways.

If you think we at Evo will sit back as you take t10 spots from our members (we had the rank 11 country), well then...

Pay the iron price.

So, wait. Let me get this straight: LCN has dec'ed on us... and *NOW* EVO have to declare war on us... over some weak ass crybaby bullfluff regarding untagged vs tagged internal land-trading... and you elitist fluffs feeling that your tag deserves to be Top 10 all the fluffing time? Isn't this supposed to be a competition here?

Who the hell gives one fluff about land-trading, it saves people from getting the fluff farmed out of them, and saves everyone from Foreign Relations headaches... but because the land didn't come from a smaller tag, or someone with low defense, we're the bad guys? Land is land, it shouldn't matter where it came from, what should matter is the ability, or inability to defend it.

Moral Victory? You wouldn't know morals from your ass if you had two good hands, a map and a fluffing flashlight.

If that is true then why arent you guys running your bots again?
Having human landfarms is just so low tech...

*channels Valley Girl accent* Because... bots are... Soooo 2004. Sometimes, Low tech gets things done, fast. Hell, prior to 2001 no one would have considered something as low tech as flying a plane or two into a couple of buildings to be effective either...

Mr. Copper

Oct 27th 2013, 16:36:37

gl hf evo.

pang talking out of his arse as usual...

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 27th 2013, 16:39:59

JOIN THE fluffY ALLIANCE!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Mr Jade

Oct 27th 2013, 16:48:38

In the name of fluff we shall vanquish Evo. :P

locket Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 16:57:54

We fought Sol two sets in a row with lesser and then even numbers Pang.

Edited By: locket on Oct 27th 2013, 17:00:10
See Original Post

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 17:19:29

Oh, I get to watch EVO become LaF's landfarm again.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

M m i x X Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 17:26:06

and you're right pang... :) rival steps in...
-=(M m i x X)=-

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 17:30:12

Was gonna say what locket said..

Ershow Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 20:09:46

LOL. Nice dec.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 21:15:49

Really? What about when RD fought SoL one on one. Admins are supposed to stay out of issues that have to do with players, otherwise how can you trust that Admins are not going to become biased and involve themselves in this game when they are supposed to be playing referees;)
Do as I say, not as I do.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 4:05:24

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Really? What about when RD fought SoL one on one. Admins are supposed to stay out of issues that have to do with players, otherwise how can you trust that Admins are not going to become biased and involve themselves in this game when they are supposed to be playing referees;)

Ask galleri how that works out

iScode Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 4:30:25

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

lol there is a mod in most alliances, lets see, laf, sof, evo, monsters, not sure about MD?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pride Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 5:10:54

No mods in MD.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 21:38:18

Well I did say "Admins" meaning mods, I thought that should cover all of them without having to call out all the names.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 23:42:21

Than again, I guess it wouldn't be any fun to run a game and not get to play it..lol;)

Heretodie Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 0:07:07

Originally posted by Kalick:

fair enough! my point was even when lobbed softballs, you can't expect RD to fight alone.

Thats cute, Sol/LCN/Dk (with massive NW advatange of netting half a set) Vs RD/Rivial and we won with less members and less NW when DK stepped in. How you all forget the convenient facts when it matters. Let alone mass Aid from PDM and MD and small aid from SoF and LaF on our side.