Verified:

Xninja Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 21:24:40

I would have thought the great war clans of FFA would get it over with all ready... I am working towards 3rd string restarts now... come on this is lame....
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

rebelnbk Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 21:29:10

Are you having fun. Would be a tiny bit sorry if you decided to leave FFA because you are having your ass kicked.
Keep on killing, keep on restarting.

Xninja Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 21:32:58

Its not fun, I am not leaving.... I will continue to restart and be killed by douches, don't worry about that...

Its obvious who won, go fight someone who can actually stand a chance....

Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Marshal Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 21:35:03

now its time to get land and last time i checked you had some biggish countries.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Xninja Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 21:41:59

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...K%2CHS&warreport=Show

Go use your skill on someone else... its obvious we got owned. I am not above admitting defeat. I play this game to have fun and me and 2-3 people trying to fight against 2 more developed clans is not my idea of fun.... Or keep killing us it don't matter... Its fairly apparent what NBK and HS want LoC gone... im sure its real fun for you guys killing 200 turn countries with no FA... like that hard :P

FS, Beat Down, No CF, Continue killing restarts, whats the point?
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 27th 2013, 0:58:38

HS does not want you gone.

Your FA dept just sucks. You do not blow off a alliance that is willing to war over pretty much anything when they feel they were wronged. When the alliance contacted your alliance told them of what the issue was and got laughed at. It's the bed you all made. If you want to talk I'll be online more after this weekend...online more enough to talk that is.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Xninja Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 1:43:02

FA Department? We don't have FA Department... Just me and Mobzta(Leaders)... and I know I never laughed at you in any conversation... And if anyone blew anyone off, you blew me off...

This was directed more towards NBK anyways.... When I tried to talk to you(beginning of set), you kept saying ill hit ya back later... then later never came and we get FSed the same time NBK FSed us.... As far as I'm concerned HS solo against us wouldn't have been so crippling/embarrassing...

I personally feel you spit in my face this set so don't even worry about the CF between LoC and HS I wont sign it... Maybe Mobzta will be more understanding since you two talked more than me and you.... Keep killing my restarts like I give two sheets :P
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

ColoOutlaw

Oct 27th 2013, 2:20:38

I think somewhere in all this someone blew me off also. Should probably ask them to blow me off again.

gambit Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 2:34:46

who from nbk said they wanted you gone?

**shoves knife into xninja's hand**

"if you want to live, you have to become strong!"

2 points for the other nerds that realize that i was carol for that walking dead reference from last week :P
Natural Born Killer

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 27th 2013, 3:20:01

I talked to mobzta just so you know...but its all good. We will talk soon.

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 3:42:55

Wow playing the vic card after you guys maimed an farmed one man tags. Retards
The Death Knights

XI

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 4:20:00

LMAO

what bstrong said

you guys had fun demolishing people that had no chance and DIDN'T have it coming... you guys had it coming
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

pele Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 4:46:56

Bah
I have actually stopped hitting you guys...

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 4:48:45

lol

what happened to LoC wanted to kick everyones ass and war all reset, swear I heard wolf talk earlier on, really I did

if I remember right yall started out with a country lead in this one too didn't you? Really should get some members with some grit, and leaders not stupider than a box of rocks
HT

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 7:38:46

lol, thanx, it helped me learn sumtin tonite, lol
HT

snawdog Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 9:55:35

If you will send Scodey 14 virgin sheep i will call a personal CF,
That you can't beat..And ..Oh yea,i wanna be one of those the gets blowed off..
ICQ 364553524
msn

ZIP Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 11:11:35

^ by a dude - does that make you gay?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 27th 2013, 11:49:07

Its only gay if your the one doing it...or that's what they say in jail anyway

Donny Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 14:50:24

agreed if the enemy has no ambition just CF no fun killing restarts
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 14:57:26

landfarms, not great ones, but its better than us running untags out of the game by farming them

I find it funny all the yahoos on here whining about driving players out of the game, when they themselves farm untags and drive those players out. Isnt that what they call hypocritical.

That's what I thought.
HT

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2013, 16:43:33

Don't mind those, they are only raisins. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 27th 2013, 17:05:28

I am still harvesting my war reparations.

Xninja Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 23:43:31

Originally posted by gambit:

2 points for the other nerds that realize that i was carol for that walking dead reference from last week :P

No one ever said anything directly. Im just saying in regards to the situation. Like me personally working towards 4th string restarts, seems like I am not wanted to play getting in game taunts and trash talking. Like I care if you wall all the time and kill my restarts the whole set, I am just trying to save the few members I have so they will want to come back next set and try to have fun....

Originally posted by bstrong86:

No victim card, if you have paid any attention to what I have been saying, I acknowledge we deserved a beat down... and we got it and like in any ass kicking we are looking for mercy.... but not from backstabbing HS.....

The few 1 man tags we did kill off had merit regardless what you think. Its not like we killed off every 1 man tag cuz thats what we wanted to do... and if SNS was ClownZee like I was told it was and what ever we did in LoC to make him leave I am sorry for that, like I said in other posts....

Originally posted by Home Turf:
lol

what happened to LoC wanted to kick everyones ass and war all reset, swear I heard wolf talk earlier on, really I did

if I remember right yall started out with a country lead in this one too didn't you? Really should get some members with some grit, and leaders not stupider than a box of rocks

If we wanted to kick everyone's ass we wouldn't have talked about pact agreements/arrangements.... You do hold some truth about getting members with some grit, I am shocked at the state my alliance is in.... Everyone is right about the majority of members in our clan being pussies and just killing 1 man tags like its boss fluff, but that is no my mentality and LoC is my clan.

Ill be completely honest with all the trash talkers patting themselves on the back. LoC was a spam tag, there was 0 organization and no core.

But I egress, this conversation is obviously going no where. You are as thickheaded as the douchbag Russians I war against in Mars.....

Originally posted by Donny:

There is ambition just no turn out.... But I know if I was in NBKs position I would "want to" move on to bigger better wars.

This was just my first set and its been fun, even the restarting and trying to kill countries with millions more resources than me.

So in end remarks, for the record we were a noob clan 100%. I never came on here saying we were top dog or anything along those lines. Just because we lost does not give grounds to insult people, so grow up. Calling me an idiot or a fluffty player makes you look foolish :P, if you actually know anything about me[I have a fairly decent war record/hit stats]. I lost my job, getting evicted from my home... I have lots of real life issues so being able to organize an alliance to fight against 2 way more put together alliances is not in my hand of cards. This thread can be closed, the message I wanted put out is put out and there is no need to trash talking and all the noise this thread is making....
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

snawdog Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 0:08:32

[quote poster=Xninja; 26962; 499367]
Originally posted by gambit:

No one ever said anything directly. Im just saying in regards to the situation. Like me personally working towards 4th string restarts, seems like I am not wanted to play getting in game taunts and trash talking. Like I care if you wall all the time and kill my restarts the whole set, I am just trying to save the few members I have so they will want to come back next set and try to have fun....

Originally posted by bstrong86:

No victim card, if you have paid any attention to what I have been saying, I acknowledge we deserved a beat down... and we got it and like in any ass kicking we are looking for mercy.... but not from backstabbing HS.....

The few 1 man tags we did kill off had merit regardless what you think. Its not like we killed off every 1 man tag cuz thats what we wanted to do... and if SNS was ClownZee like I was told it was and what ever we did in LoC to make him leave I am sorry for that, like I said in other posts....

Originally posted by Home Turf:
lol

If we wanted to kick everyone's ass we wouldn't have talked about pact agreements/arrangements.... You do hold some truth about getting members with some grit, I am shocked at the state my alliance is in.... Everyone is right about the majority of members in our clan being pussies and just killing 1 man tags like its boss fluff, but that is no my mentality and LoC is my clan.

Ill be completely honest with all the trash talkers patting themselves on the back. LoC was a spam tag, there was 0 organization and no core.

But I egress, this conversation is obviously going no where. You are as thickheaded as the douchbag Russians I war against in Mars.....

Originally posted by Donny:

There is ambition just no turn out.... But I know if I was in NBKs position I would "want to" move on to bigger better wars.

This was just my first set and its been fun, even the restarting and trying to kill countries with millions more resources than me.

So in end remarks, for the record we were a noob clan 100%. I never came on here saying we were top dog or anything along those lines. Just because we lost does not give grounds to insult people, so grow up. Calling me an idiot or a fluffty player makes you look foolish :P, if you actually know anything about me[I have a fairly decent war record/hit stats]. I lost my job, getting evicted from my home... I have lots of real life issues so being able to organize an alliance to fight against 2 way more put together alliances is not in my hand of cards. This thread can be closed, the message I wanted put out is put out and there is no need to trash talking and all the noise this thread is making.... [/quote]

fluff runs downhill d00d..you shudda played in IMP when we were on 8-9 restarts..yup it sux..
ICQ 364553524
msn

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 28th 2013, 0:31:49

Backstabbing HS? How? We were never friends.

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 1:04:02

Originally posted by Red X:

Guess so we had never been friends RedX
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 28th 2013, 1:05:01

Loc and hs had a FDP LDP or an unap?

ColoOutlaw

Oct 28th 2013, 1:27:15

DAMN ninja, write much?? Sorry to hear the RL stuff. Hope things pick up.

Mr Emerald

Oct 28th 2013, 1:57:04

Mob, just because someone talks nice to you doesn't mean it affects alliance to alliance relations...
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Xninja Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 4:01:05

Originally posted by ColoOutlaw:
DAMN ninja, write much?? Sorry to hear the RL stuff. Hope things pick up.

Ya I am in the ranting mood... and need to stop trolling the forum. Real life will pan out, it has to right. Thanks for the hope hommie ;).

Originally posted by Red X:

Never friends.... T_T
That's good to know.

Maybe backstabbing is not the right word. Mislead I guess, and in this type of game I guess that's all good. All friendships and falling outs start somewhere......

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
Mob, just because someone talks nice to you doesn't mean it affects alliance to alliance relations...

Oh but it can ;)
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email:

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Oct 28th 2013, 4:17:36

xnija come to ee nbk room
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 28th 2013, 4:20:34

I never implied there was a pact or anything. We can have a cf if you like. I'll be on tomorrow night or we can talk threw forum msg now

Collzaboration Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 7:15:49

If you had an arranged war who cares............ HELL RED!!!! I asked Ninja to not CF. You take care!!! Win or not matters nothing to me but was dayum dumb to arrange a war and not CF sooner.

Xninja Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 21:32:20

Red was not in the arranged war..... lol

Someone give him another bottle of brass monkey! He is fading.
Overlord of Chaos
MSN/Email: