Verified:

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:17:06

at least you said please. Pretty sensitive though. You really should grab a botte and go get drunk, get loud, get laid. You need to unwind buddy.
HT

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:19:07

im gonna tear you a new asshole buddy.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:20:28

I thought saying please was respectful not sensitive.

Heston Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:20:50

I said something about his real life.
I called him a chubby fat ass school boy. A tommy boy that sucks in his gut and pokes out his man boobs in a pm. My opinion from some pictures of him.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:21:46

epic
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:21:56

It was emo like syko.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:23:00

Originally posted by Heston:
I called him a chubby fat ass school boy. A tommy boy that sucks in his gut and pokes out his man boobs in a pm. My opinion from some pictures of him.

why you checking me out? you fluffing gay or something?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:24:36

Don't let the looks fool you either, you should never judge a book by it's cover or just because you've read a few pages.

Heston Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:25:13

It was some you posted.... you posted them idiot. I dont like boys. I dont like men either.

Heston Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:26:28

I wont let your intellect fool me either. Dont worry.

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:47:35

I actually meant from the way your off the deep end by reacting to being prodded by those two yahoos your pretty sensitive. And I haven't had anyone tear me a new asshole in quite a few years. Id actually like to see someone try. And no Im not gay either, though I understand you lean that way. Whatever dude, each to their own I guess. You really should try that get dunk get loud get laid thing. Might flip you back to the right team. Couldn't hurt from what Im seeing. really dude, lighten up...
HT

Heston Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:50:06

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

For real. I was checking out your pictures because i wanted to see who was spelling their name using Ebonics. To my suprise it is a pastey middle american pudgy 7th stringer whiteboy.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 4:58:30

Originally posted by Home Turf:
I actually meant from the way your off the deep end by reacting to being prodded by those two yahoos your pretty sensitive. And I haven't had anyone tear me a new asshole in quite a few years. Id actually like to see someone try. And no Im not gay either, though I understand you lean that way. Whatever dude, each to their own I guess. You really should try that get dunk get loud get laid thing. Might flip you back to the right team. Couldn't hurt from what Im seeing. really dude, lighten up...

Again I wasn't talking to you..stay out of it.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 5:02:16

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

For real. I was checking out your pictures because i wanted to see who was spelling their name using Ebonics. To my suprise it is a pastey middle american pudgy 7th stringer whiteboy.

If you don't like the way I look than quit checking me out.. I'm not interested in what you look like.

Heston Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 5:11:46

Syko is showing everyone now, that when i say something, even insulting, it is not half fluffed complete bullfluff. I mean what i say and stand by it.

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 5:14:18

lol, too damn funny...
HT

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 5:28:48

What's funny is how you assclowns all have to team up on me like a pack of rabid wolves. I don't care what you think of me dude, you don't know where or how far ive come. Most of you were probably fed with a silver spoon and never really know what its like to have to walk the road I have. Being quick to judge someone based off their looks shows me what a shallow person you are, you are a most likely a superficial and ignorant individual. You shouldn't be so quick to judge..once again, looks can be deceiving.

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Oct 26th 2013, 5:35:50
See Original Post

Heston Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 5:43:54

You are not fluff. You havent been through fluff. You havent seen fluff. You havent done fluff. Believe that junior. Stop being an emo. Nobodys gonna come stroke you in here.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 5:51:33

your just as ignorant as I thought..truth hurts don't it? Trying to make yourself look superior by calling me junior? Ha, if you were 50 years old I still wouldn't be your junior. Just shut the fluff up already you idiots only make yourselves look stupider and stupider with every comment you make.

mrford Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:17:34

syko, i have ppl everywhere, and they tell me you are convinced that i am getting FA

i have an idea. why dont you op my countries. you will see my pcts are internal only. i also know they your basis for this fact is because i jumped from 4mill to 6mill NW. that would be a FS NW jump, because i was FSing ESD. i know you are dumber than your average bear, but even you should be avle to understand this. im all techers as well, and im teching to levels before converting, before fluffing your fluff up.

also, i havnt told heston or whoever home turf to come here ant rtoll you. as hard as it is to believe, more people than me think you are dumb as fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:17:35

Whoa there! Hold on a gawd damn minute! First youre comparing me to ford now yourself? Thats where im gonna draw the line. You have had enough tonight.

You should call in aimless for some support.

mrford Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:19:53

You researched 100,000 Military Points, 50,000 Business Points, 50,000 Residential Points, 100,000 Agricultural Points and 51,600 SDI Points.
These actions consumed 120 turns.

Your allies gained 105,480 technology points from your research.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:27:45

RLintz? yeah I knew that you had him ask which tag I was in, and I knew it was you who had him ask and he got the same answer that I gave you, your spies suck. Also they don't think that is the problem they see you doing it and they think that it is alright and that it looks fun, you encourage this type of behavior with your own actions, as hard it is for you to believe. Once you shut your mouth I guarantee others will tone it down.

@Heston I have no clue what you are talking about anymore.. your all over the place looking for some new ammo but I think you have run out for the time being, why don't you borrow some from ford.

mrford Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:29:54

dude, i know you are an idiot, but im not getting FA. i dont need it to beat you. if you think im getting FA, then you are dumber than i thought.

it is cute that you set up pre-made excuses before you even start fighting. shows your massive self confidence.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:31:17

Just had to be sure, now I know, thanks for the info, I used your own spy to get me info without ever having to do any ops;)

mrford Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:32:14

you are so full of fluff, i ust dont know if its for your own benefit, or propaganda.

rlintz isnt mt spy. well he is, but he isnt the one im referring to.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:35:50

RLintz is the only one I talked too.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:40:22

RLintz initiated contact with me right asking the same question you had just asked me, than offered me advice, which I found suspicious, kind of one of those too good to be true things, especially since I had never talked with him b4 I figured he was your spy but didn't tell him where I was playing. I saw an opportunity and I exploited him, he was too friendly, playing the consultant game. If you would have used someone that I trusted it might have been easier. But I don't trust ppl that easily.

mrford Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:44:29

but im getting mass FA, right?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:45:46

Thought i would have pulled my 900th post from your bullfluff. I was so close.

Night.

Btw. Stick around ffs. If you joined hr aimless mob and co we would really have a better wild card for the server. Predictable, but fun times on the boards for sure.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:51:15

take your stupid ass to bed.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:51:52

you know you wouldn't amount to fluff without FA

mrford Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:52:06

if you seriously think im getting FA to beat you, you are delusional. and every member of UNC has tag admin. ask one of them.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:54:04

I don't trust you or any of your friends, you just sent one of them to spy on me, you really think im going to trust your friends? Any friend of yours is no friend of mine.

mrford Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 7:02:37

you are such a sad individual. i hope you feel better

http://i303.photobucket.com/.../clannews_zps60a856a2.png

that would be a country with the admin pass, and the recent clan news. i see MASSIVE amounts of FA there. dont you?

get over yourself, i dont need FA to beat you, its called teching.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 7:14:19

also, i find it wildly entertaining that you have already made 2 excuses for your losing, before the 1v1 even started. both of which are invalid. your self confidence is a model for us all.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 7:32:54

Originally posted by patriotffa:
xi: thats why i add you to the pile of traitors. no real loyalty to friends

Traitors..no.

Smarter..yes!

The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 7:41:10

Dave and bmb might have handled that situation differently, but i did, what i thought at the time most beneficial for xi. I wasnt gonna drag 3 ppl into a war.... we closed down 2 sets later. So be butt hurt. Call me a traitor, but i had no obligation to imp
Dave and bmb might have.hell maybe even kc...but not me. I see the big picture...juat like in alliance.. i was replaced in leadership and you know what?! Maybe it was for the best...because i love the crew i play with..only reason i still play this game is because of the friendships ive made. I value those. Its my escape from RL

So suck it long and auck it hard, because i for one dont give a fluff.

Dave can fluff aat me if he wants but i try to do what is best for my clans :)

Have a swirvey day fagget
The Death Knights

XI

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 7:56:59

you think this is going to be an easy war for you, your gonna eat some of my fluff.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 7:57:53

the bigger you are the harder you fall

patriotffa

Oct 26th 2013, 9:25:29

bstrong, i never considered you a friend or ally personally :) just crazydave but even at that i wasn't close to him. i was closer to pienjo, orion, and knuppledik. That is also why I just toss you to the side no big deal.

Side note, find it funny you need sexual innuendos to emphasize the intensity of your post.

When the opposing party resorts to insults, graphic tells, and/or irrelevant references it usually means they are at the end of their rope.

:)

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 13:20:23

I will insult anyone i want, i dont care. You wanna come on here tellin lies about xi being atraitor to imp, f that.

You drove a clan straight into the ground, and for what..to return a millionthtime, the same washed up player you were before
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 13:22:19

Also, that post was at or around 3 am.

I was pretty well hammered by then :)
The Death Knights

XI

Rosco Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 13:45:27

Ok, so I just caught up with this post. My head hurts again.

Rosco
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

patriotffa

Oct 26th 2013, 15:08:11

drove it to the ground? No, I wasn't given a chance to redeem it even after numerous attempts to contact mdevol and come to an agreement.

Did you see how big IMP was before I quit? Perhaps, if I had let my loyalties sway like some others here with no honor, then yes IMP would still be alive.

However, that is not me. That is not IMP and we had always done that. Some of you reason with yourselves that is the only way to survive and keep going but sometimes it is not worth it :) It is also definitely not worth it if you lose your identity in the process.

Washed out? No arguing there. I grew tired and weary of this game. As I have repeatedly stated before the rewards are not worth the means. These forums and you all still make me laugh though lol

Pain Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 15:35:33

patriot you lie. you didnt grow tired of the game you just went on a WoW binge.
Your mother is a nice woman

patriotffa

Oct 26th 2013, 16:19:49

that too :P

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 16:28:22

CC hammered imp and you fled. Why would i want to convince the only 2 active xi ppl to get into a pointless war, when imp was filled with noobs.

Suppose it wouldnt have mattered anyways, we closed our doors.shortly after that set.
The Death Knights

XI

mrford Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 17:59:49

what about that mass FA syko?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

iScode Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 9:31:29

omg this thread is awesome.

i love you syko

/me hugs syko

please dont kill yourself because of n online game!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!