Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 15:10:44

I would have to say it isn't fair to just blame laf/sof on the political mess that is called alliance server.

but it is the political climate that is killing this server

i left for a set and only came back to play with my friends in rage... if rage leaves then so do i. You can find me in FFA (where l;l bullfluff policys does not exist).
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

tellarion Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 15:35:22

Originally posted by Medic:
Politics pushed by Sof/Laf?

MD+SOL don't have a role in anything? PDM, Evo, LCN, Danger, no other alliance has a role in politics?

You're a fluffing idiot Tella

Cause Sol and MD are hitting alliances a quarter to a third their size, right? Sol/MD/etc haven't been able to actually stand together long enough to push ANY agenda ffs. Look at reality. The Laf/Sof combo has been dictating the direction of the server for a bit over a year now. Sol, MD, PDM, Evo and everyone else have been reacting and scraping by.

So yes, politics on this server are dominated by Laf and Sof.

But please, tell me how I'm wrong?

tellarion Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 15:36:16

Originally posted by MauricXe:
Originally posted by tellarion:
Seeing as how Evo has lost half our numbers over the past 2 sets, mostly because they're tired of the politics of this server, I can confidently say that yes, the bloc politics pushed by Laf/Sof are damaging the health of the server.

is that before or after PDM took away their mercenaries from last set?

Before the 5ish PDMers went back.

Cee Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 16:37:36

Didn't Rage do this to Danger last set?

Boltar Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 16:39:27

hey not all mercenaries that was in pdm went to evo.. i explored built cashed FA'ed and Retaled all set long in PDM last set

tellarion Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 16:45:32

You know, calling them 'mercenaries' sounds silly. They warred with us the previous set, and last set PDM was unlikely to war, while Evo was. The PDMers who prefer to war stayed with Evo, and then left at the end of the set. Not sure what the big deal is...

ZIP Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 16:59:28

Originally posted by Cee:

no - danger and rage exchanged some grabs... danger killed a rage country - rage killed danger...
to be the same situation laf and rage exchanges grabs... rage kills a laf country... laf kills rage - that would be the same.

fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Boltar Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 17:02:52

You know, calling them 'mercenaries' sounds silly. They warred with us the previous set, and last set PDM was unlikely to war, while Evo was. The PDMers who prefer to war stayed with Evo, and then left at the end of the set. Not sure what the big deal is...

TAKE IT BACK!!! not all of the pdm'ers who preferred to war played in evo!!! even elvesrus will confirm this!

Cee Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 17:13:03

Originally posted by ZIP:

no - danger and rage exchanged some grabs... danger killed a rage country - rage killed danger...
to be the same situation laf and rage exchanges grabs... rage kills a laf country... laf kills rage - that would be the same.

Zip, Danger killed Rage country for not following danger's policy.

Honestly, we should go back to the basics. Every clan have the same policy. No land for land unless you hit an ally by mistake, no top feeding, no double taps on established clans. 1:1 retals 2:3, 3:5 4:death. Your land fat and grabbed more than what you get back, that's ur problem. Its a war game. Should not be this many politics. Should be pretty basic for a simplistic game like this.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 24th 2013, 18:00:05

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:
watching the wiki for vandals and running countries for 1 day wars, apparently :p
*shakes fist at eugene*

Watching the wiki for vandals? That's an interesting statement. Who would vandalize a propaganda site?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ZIP Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 18:07:12

Honestly, we should go back to the basics. Every clan have the same policy. No land for land unless you hit an ally by mistake, no top feeding, no double taps on established clans. 1:1 retals 2:3, 3:5 4:death. Your land fat and grabbed more than what you get back, that's ur problem. Its a war game. Should not be this many politics. Should be pretty basic for a simplistic game like this.

this we can agree on 100%

and yes danger killed a rage country for not following danger police - did rage not follow laf policy?

funny how no one from laf has come forward to challenge the bullfluff story behind the FS... why make up stories to try to make your move look less pathetic?

Edited By: ZIP on Oct 24th 2013, 18:14:23
See Original Post

BeerCrusher Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 18:15:35

this we can agree on 100%

and yes danger killed a rage country for not following danger police - did rage not follow laf policy?

No, They went on vacation instead of being landfarmed and tagkilled. I'd say that was against LaF policy :P

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 24th 2013, 21:04:50

I don't understand.

So everyone here believes that a small tag should be able to crap on a big tag and get away with it, because the big tag responding in force is "running people from the game" and "being fluffs" ?

Sounds like now is the time to join a small alliance, you can mess with whoever you want with complete impunity. If someone takes issue with you screwing around with them, just scream that the big boys are trying to run out off the server.

Amazing.

Darrian Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 21:51:30

H4
Crap on a big tag?
Seriously I thought you were smarter than that. Guess I was wrong.
Exactly how was your precious laf crapped on? Oh yeah!!! We retaled their hits!!
Wow I didn't realize retaling laf meant you were crapping on them.
Lets get this straight. The ONLY people that REALLY like laf in this game are ass kissers and laf members.

Neither of which Rage falls into a category of.

Look bottom line is this. They initiated the hits. We retaled and they got pissed and declared war. Sorry but I guess we kinda took the pacifier out of their mouth and wouldn't give it back.
~bad as i wanna be~

locket Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 22:14:01

I wouldnt mind seeing where Rage crapped on Laf

Darrian Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 22:34:07

Yea I would love to see that.

I dunno I guess its all a matter of how your leaders tell it when you are in laf.
~bad as i wanna be~

BladeEWG Game profile

Oct 24th 2013, 22:37:28

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
I don't understand.

So everyone here believes that a small tag should be able to crap on a big tag and get away with it, because the big tag responding in force is "running people from the game" and "being fluffs" ?

Sounds like now is the time to join a small alliance, you can mess with whoever you want with complete impunity. If someone takes issue with you screwing around with them, just scream that the big boys are trying to run out off the server.

Amazing.

This is pretty humourous H4
But then you usually do amuse me anyhow.
The mistake made by Rage was not killing the first quad hitter from LaF.
It was a waste of time for our FA to even waste breath tryiong to sort out the rest.
Again, another reason I'm not in FA.

ZIP Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 0:36:32

i just thought of something... If laf Fs rage cause they tried to change their retal policy - the part about 80%l;l was the thing that was added, the same policy that laf has, then how can they say they are not forcing policy on the server ...

ZIP Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 0:38:46

Seeing as how Evo has lost half our numbers over the past 2 sets, mostly because they're tired of the politics of this server, I can confidently say that yes, the bloc politics pushed by Laf/Sof are damaging the health of the server.

flameo

Oct 25th 2013, 0:57:59

why bother arguing, its obvious what LaF is doing. Only idiots dont see what they are doing.

keivisuaL Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 1:20:39

Server war server war!! Come on!!
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

KriSatZ Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 5:56:01

Bonus
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

How Embarassing

Oct 25th 2013, 7:55:30

LaF can't play the game for two month without feeling they need to hit a smaller alliance, interfere in another war or generally engage in activities of self-interest. Also the time is ticking before the latest RD based LAF head is revealed or one of them gets deleted for hacking or cheating.

How Embarassing.

Mr Jade

Oct 25th 2013, 8:23:33

At least we don't have to deal with Hanlong returning, right?

Erian Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 8:28:32

Hanlong is always welcome in LaF in my opinion.

flameo: What are we doing then? If you aren't an idiot?

flameo

Oct 25th 2013, 8:34:55

Erian: the reason that you are asking is because you dont know?

foresaken Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 8:45:56

Originally posted by flameo:
why bother arguing, its obvious what LaF is doing. Only idiots dont see what they are doing.

Best post in this whole thread.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 25th 2013, 11:54:35

Originally posted by Mr Jade:
At least we don't have to deal with Hanlong returning, right?

I am Hanlong. Get bent.

Killa Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 14:04:04

Last set everyone said Laf was the biggest strongest most badass alliance in earth.

Rage is the newest alliance in earth.

Laf always offers unaps to new alliances (unless i'm wrong)

Are all 3 of these correct?
+Killa

ZIP Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 14:25:10

one of these things is not like the other....

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 15:04:25

ummmm I believe that a Hanlong in LaF, would be a good thing.

Any clan that don't like it. COME GET SOME!!
HT

EVO|Rasp

Oct 25th 2013, 15:31:30

Originally posted by Killa:
Last set everyone said Laf was the biggest strongest most badass alliance in earth.

All 3 of these are incorrect.

Killa Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 16:19:57

Please post how they are incorrect.

+Killa

Newworld Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 16:38:07

bonus!
pew pew pew

locket Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 19:53:39

[quote poster=EVO|Rasp; 26915; 498618]
Originally posted by Killa:

Someone is newer than Rage?

Edited By: locket on Oct 25th 2013, 22:10:33
See Original Post

outlaw Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 20:32:45

wrong
xHGWTx is newest clan
LaF is raping them to death for land

Marshal Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 20:42:50

on established alliances danger is newest.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Riddler Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 21:04:18

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by Darrian:
Everyone can argue all they want.

This was a very stupid move on lafs part. Anyone that agrees with it is either in laf or an idiot.

Forgive Rage for attempting to come back into this game and have fun. Forgive us for standing up for ourselves against the bully on the block.
Laf has already won this war. They have the upper hand and they have the numbers.
Rage will continue to play the game and come back stronger. Will we change things to suit laf? Nope.

Anyway I won't argue this point. Its my opinion and you have yours. For those that back Rage, thank you. For those that are against Rage, well I hope you have a lovely reset.

I back Rage. I'm just saying, Rage probably won't exist for much longer if they keep their insolence against the almighty LaF up.

Nuk it's not insolance sir, it's just that when RAGE is hit RAGE retals accordingly. It's not my fault I decided to take the ofensive in the land exchange and they were losing out on retals to me. THAT is the true reason right there, when the tables started to turn in the land exchange and we became the "aggressors" (even though LaF was still way ahead in land on the exchange) they seen a decline in that momentum and couldn't lose out on land in the exchanges, they knew we would retal every hit against us and to LaF, who in my opinion truly does have some of the best players in the game, that is unacceptable. I will now leave this subject alone as it is like beating a dead horse.

Xelah Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 1:34:41

Originally posted by outlaw:
wrong
xHGWTx is newest clan
LaF is raping them to death for land

If you'd have taken the time to learn anything from your time in DK, you might have picked up on how to not get farmed. You might be a noob, but hgwt isnt new. It isnteven a real clan... you just have good proxy servers. Yeah, I said it.
--Xelah
Death Knights
-*-*- First to get banned from the new forums 04-05-2010 -*-*-

tellarion Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 5:32:34

Referring to hgwt as 'them' would imply that he is not a member of that alliance.

Xelah Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 5:52:35

Except that he does that. I'm just waiting for him to start talking about himself in third person.
--Xelah
Death Knights
-*-*- First to get banned from the new forums 04-05-2010 -*-*-

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 6:39:17

THE EUGLAF DIVISION OF [DANGER] SPECIFIES THAT THERE MUST BE EXPLOSIONS.

BOOOM!

locket Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 9:07:52

isnt hgwt a spam tag?

ZIP Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 11:10:34

did you just call someone a multy?

galleri
!!!!!! attack

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 26th 2013, 11:48:58

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
I don't understand.

Amazing.

Sounds a LOT like being POLITICALLY CORRECT, doesn't it? LOL

The minority wants to dictate to the majority how things will be. ROFLMAO. That only works if there is a big nanny organization to force it to be that way. In this environment, you should be killed for it. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Son Goku Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 16:22:41

Keep ignoring the part where Rage wouldn't pact LaF this set. It hurts your victim argument.

Kalick Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 17:25:19

Pact or die?

Darrian Game profile

Oct 26th 2013, 19:45:06

Yea I was thinking his comment was stupid as well Kalick.
~bad as i wanna be~

flameo

Oct 26th 2013, 22:43:16

Pretty much what he is saying

Cornfed

Oct 26th 2013, 23:47:29

Originally posted by Son Goku:
Keep ignoring the part where Rage wouldn't pact LaF this set. It hurts your victim argument.

Continuing to bring up your "pact or die" argument hurts your original BS reasons.