Verified:

flo

Oct 18th 2013, 10:24:50

I think it's funny how most of the people complaining and making a fluff bout us hitting or killing smaller tags have taken part in such actions before themselves... Chaos is just a group of misfits trying to have fun and learn to work together. To the small tags which we have attacked and killed, it's all about communication. As I was told if you don't communicate with people then you reap what you sow. The leadership in chaos in my opinion are pretty cool and should be easy for you to get along with.

Now to my haters I love you all. When I get home from work I look forward to bsing, arguing, trash talking with you. I don't mean to hurt people's feeling, just in case your soft. I do it to liven up the boards. I mean without the bad guy you wouldn't have anything to pull all the others together. Mr.ford I know your gonna be my main fluffer. You are the fluffy soft white marshmallow fresh out of the package.

To those clans that don't like our leaders policies. I'd agree with most of you. From the beginning I want to fs cc or nbk. Yeah we more then likely would have lost But I'd rather lose to a great war clan then walk all over a bunch of little clans just trying to make it by. But I'm just a member of chaos not a leader yeah I talk trash to the people we attack but like I said it keeps me busy.

As for xi comment bout picking on someone our own size. I know your not our own size but I hope we fs you. You and hs actually. Either that or fs us. We need more practice working together and building so that in time we can arrange wars with clans such as cc and nbk. Like I said we regret making people quit or what not but communicate communicate communicate....

My two cents

ZIP Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 10:42:25

w0w how history repeats itself... meet the new IMP
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2013, 12:04:38

You wanted to war CC/NBK?

Why didn't you just say so? :)

jcatron Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 12:10:55

So...CC, NBK, XI, HS vs LoC. Seems like you are making lots of new friends.

Jade Penn Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 13:31:01

LOL, I think what flo has been trying to say is that Chaos has been trying to pick a fight from the start with their actions and nobody seems to want to pick up the gauntlet. I think they figured that if they hit some of the one man tags in what seemed like an unfair way that one of the bigger war clans would declare on them and they would have their fight. Then again I could be wrong.

snawdog Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 14:29:11

@flo
Hell,yall got alot of countries,but from what i spied,yall better beef up...
ICQ 364553524
msn

Angryjesus Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 14:44:16

Can you please send your posts to Twain for grammar/spell checking before posting please?

brandon84 Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 15:40:34

we all seen what happened to imp fs nbk or cc huh =) if that were to happen no more band of misfits

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 15:41:40

you need to put mob's crack pipe down, flo
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

vern Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 15:48:08

flo u wanna war CC or NBK ?

well just say the word i'm sure one of them would be so kind as to give you a war, maybe even give you the FS or at worse a 2 day notice you would be hit

but i dunno, i is a slacker

Donny Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 16:00:29

CC please im sick of netting and winning
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 16:01:52

crack kills

I don't think they have the nuts to attack either CC or NBK.

u know that chit flo's down river right
HT

Xninja Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 19:39:26

Originally posted by Jade Penn:
LOL, I think what flo has been trying to say is that Chaos has been trying to pick a fight from the start with their actions and nobody seems to want to pick up the gauntlet. I think they figured that if they hit some of the one man tags in what seemed like an unfair way that one of the bigger war clans would declare on them and they would have their fight. Then again I could be wrong.

Seems someone is paying attention :P
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

mrford Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 19:46:44

CC hasnt hit you yet because we feel it would be unfair. but we are running out of patience. trust me, you dont want us to have the FS.

if you want to puck a fight, start the fight. i have seen your country builds, and most of your players are straight up garbage.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

rebelnbk Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 20:50:32

There you have your practice.

Jade Penn Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 22:38:29

Originally posted by Xninja:
Originally posted by Jade Penn:

Seems someone is paying attention :P

LOL, if DWAR was still around you would have had your fight a week ago.

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 22:44:41

If Swords was around my brother would have killed me day one

and when i say that i mean just him by him self Ciscosmok was a bad man

you can ask the old timers around here they will tell you
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Jade Penn Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 22:47:50

LOL, I am about as old timer as it gets. How's cisco doing these days. DWAR and Swords were close.

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 23:06:36

He is great still trying to get him back he and he keeps tell me fluff that game I will never play it again
only way is if icron and pol came back that might get him

but i heard that are all in to WOW now
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 23:07:05

Originally posted by m0bzta:
He is great still trying to get him back he and he keeps tell me fluff that game I will never play it again

but i heard that they are all in to WOW now
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Dragon Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 23:11:15

Ike and Pol won't prolly be back. I talk to them on FB a good bit and they're total WoWheads last time we discussed it.

But I'll try again anyways to get them to come back.

Jade Penn Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 23:16:21

I have not heard from Ike or Polgara in ages it would be nice if they poped in from time to time. Dragon talks to Pol on facebook now and again. Would love to see Snoop, xynx, Bargwann, totti, and the rest again. As well as Cisco, Rommy, Peki, El, rats and the rest. PlayGirl (PG) is playing somewhere on here. I remember her from back in the day as well as Dragon of course.

snawdog Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 1:07:21

WOW this turned out bad...
Are yall gunna let flo-hoe be your mouth next set as well?
That Russian/Mars fluff don't go here...You are gunna need some?...er?....Savoir faire?..Google it.
ICQ 364553524
msn

Makolyte Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 1:54:41

but i heard that they are all in to WOW now
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------