Verified:

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 15:18:40

I still love you Makinso....even tho you are on the other side ;)

Taveren Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 20:19:25

LaF had the ability to FS all of the alliances at war with SoF and Rival last set. LaF choose, what MD saw as, a moderate response in only striking Evo to avoid further escalation. MD's aide was a measured response. It's not entirely unlike LaF's action, an action that SOL, Evo, and Monsters don't appear to hold them accountable for.

MauricXe may believe that MD is in bed with SOL. He's wrong. Having a FDP with another alliance does not strip either alliance of it's ability to make decisions independently. This should have been made abundantly clear during the August/September 2013 set when MD, contrary to widely spread rumors, did not engage in an FS against SoF alongside SOL because MD doesn't believe in early wars and MD doesn't believe in gang bangs.

It's believed that MD is a bad ally for not FSing LaF in response to their actions against Evo. It's believed that MD should be held accountable and punished for supporting it's allies through FA. The simple explanation is that SoF wanted MD in last set's war. SoF wanted the entire server to fight your war.

The State of MD video that has been referenced several times holds a SoF recruitment message that wishes for a server war. It's not unreasonable to assume SoF wanted last set to become a server war as well. SoF might say that they struck MD because MD was prepping to hit them (based on SoF's predictions last set we can determine that SoF's grasp of MD decision making is flawed). SoF might say that they hit MD because MD sent FA to SOL, it's enemy at the time. The real reason? MD's actions last set halted the escalation toward server war that SoF so desperately wanted.

Edited By: Taveren on Oct 17th 2013, 20:23:59. Reason: Readability and flow
See Original Post
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

locket Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 22:59:28

You mean MD completely abandoned their allies and left them to die when you had a chance to finally win a war? Oh and perhaps if you learned how to actually work with FDPs in these stupid wars you would be trusted by someone on either side of the war.

So you are trying to justify letting your allies get smashed by taking some stupid moral victory in not letting Sof get their server war when you guys were one of the clans actually planning to war last set and backed out at the last minute?

fluff MD is ridiculous.

CONGRATS ON STOPPING SOFS MASTER PLAN OF WINNING WARS BY LETTING THEM WIN A WAR! I'M SURE YOUR ALLIES WERE VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR DECISIONS!

Heston Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 23:42:31

Originally posted by locket:
You mean MD completely abandoned their allies and left them to die when you had a chance to finally win a war? Oh and perhaps if you learned how to actually work with FDPs in these stupid wars you would be trusted by someone on either side of the war.

So you are trying to justify letting your allies get smashed by taking some stupid moral victory in not letting Sof get their server war when you guys were one of the clans actually planning to war last set and backed out at the last minute?

fluff MD is ridiculous.

CONGRATS ON STOPPING SOFS MASTER PLAN OF WINNING WARS BY LETTING THEM WIN A WAR! I'M SURE YOUR ALLIES WERE VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR DECISIONS!

MD is a brand of toilet paper.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 1:25:13

"a moderate response in only striking Evo to avoid further escalation."

That makes absolutely no sense. Avoiding further escalation would be not doing anything...or sending massive FA. Killing an alliance 1/3 your size can only be good for one or two things...neither of which are " to avoid further escalation".

"MauricXe may believe that MD is in bed with SOL. He's wrong. Having a FDP with another alliance does not strip either alliance of it's ability to make decisions independently."

You are obviously capable of making your own decisions but that does not mean you and your allies don't have the same goals and the same means to achieve said goals. Nowhere was it stated nor implied that MD or SoL is subservient to the other. What you two have is a close partnership....similar to LaF and SoF. However, LaF wouldn't leave us out in the cold like MD did to SEM.

I don't understand why SoL came to your side this set. I would have offered you massive FA but not my countries as cannon fodder. Why would they after you abandoned them for this moral victory?

Everyone knows that you were prepping for war last set. You guys were moments away from making your FS until you backed out.

"It's believed that MD is a bad ally for not FSing LaF in response to their actions against Evo."

Not coming to the aid of your close allies would generally make you a bad ally.

"It's believed that MD should be held accountable and punished for supporting it's allies through FA."

Only from SoF's end yes.

"SoF might say that they hit MD because MD sent FA to SOL, it's enemy at the time. The real reason? MD's actions last set halted the escalation toward server war that SoF so desperately wanted."

Nope. SoF chose to FS MD because SoF was angry at MD for sending FA and because MD makes for a better FS target. As for your hypothesis on the real reason, SoF found it amusing that MD chickened out last set....they thank you for the entertainment.

cypress Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 4:40:56

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by cypress:
Yes, it would definitely have been better for us to sit there and let them FS first again.

Lol. Don`t try to feed us the usual bullfluff. Don`t act like you did a preemptive FS because you planed this day 1 of the reset.

I doubt people around enjoy FSing and fighting Sof anymore. And is not because you are that damn good but because in over 90% of the cases, you bring all the neighborhood to the party ( FA, 3:1 / 2:1 member ratio wars fluff-cetera). You can`t really fight a war without having an advantage - and you don`t know how to loose with dignity.

Therefore please don`t try to manipulate people around. What happened last set with SEM oop warring you, happend before in this game and is an act of "we had enough" or a "riot" not a gangbang.

That's really cute.

When you get together and hit us, it's because "we've had enough!!"

But when we do it apparently we're cheats and can't hack it on our own.

I didn't say we didn't plan to hit, I just said last set taught us to be ready much much earlier rather than be unprepared and sitting ducks.

You're right on one point though, we do not know how to lose. Period.

Alin Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 8:27:18

Loosing sometimes, allows you to improve. You are like a doped(FA or whatever 2:1 ratio wars) boxer who just reached top spots but is competing against lower weight opponents and always deny REAL Challenges. You will never improve and you`ll actually be just average.

Note that down - it might help!

Edited By: Alin on Oct 18th 2013, 8:49:43
See Original Post

mdevol Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 9:09:52

Originally posted by locket:

fluff MD is ridiculous.

Would MD entering the war last reset have changed the outcome of the war? Or would RD have joined and the outcome stay the same? Answer me this....
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

locket Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 9:23:18

I think if you executed your side properly you could very well have won last set. MD staying out killed that hope. I don't make decisions as to whether RD enters or not though so that part isnt answerable by me and I doubt it will be by those who know.

What I do know was that you guys had your netting allies in a war and were just a small distance away from a server war in one of the few wars that actually started out well for your side in recent times. It isn't as if you can force your allies to join up in a big war plan every set as Sol is seeing now (big fan of the war dec as I said before). Alliances like PDM/Evo etc will suffer with long term losing more than those who love to war like Sol. You had a chance to win (and probably wont get that good of a shot for a bit now imo) and one of the two big keys made excuses to stay out.

Either way. Taveren trying to claim some sort of moral victory for it is just ludicrous and somewhat insulting to Evo as well.

Alin Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 13:03:05

The end would have been the same with Laf Faing instead of RD and with no one to FA the other side.

Atryn Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 13:54:17

Originally posted by mdevol:
Would MD entering the war last reset have changed the outcome of the war? Or would RD have joined and the outcome stay the same? Answer me this....

I am not a head of any of the alliances involved. However, I believe that if MD had entered, RD would have entered. Also, I believe LaF/SoF/RIVAL would have focused more on MD as well as the biggest threat at that moment. I don't feel LaF put their full effort into the war to do what they did to Evo. MD entering would have brought both RD and LaF's full weight into the war.

Again, just my opinion.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 15:58:01

I love it when people mention Evo every other post. Makes me feel all warm inside :)

locket Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 16:35:20

If you are scared of the other alliances entering into a war and losing then you probably should not take part in planning a war with those alliances and then losing with half your effort.

Taveren Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 18:23:06

"That makes absolutely no sense. Avoiding further escalation would be not doing anything...or sending massive FA. Killing an alliance 1/3 your size can only be good for one or two things...neither of which are " to avoid further escalation"."

MD wanted to make a moderate response, not no response. LaF's action set a handicap. MD later believed that handicap to be to severe and sought to balance it.

"You are obviously capable of making your own decisions but that does not mean you and your allies don't have the same goals and the same means to achieve said goals. "

MD does not have the same methods to achieve it's goals. Something that should have been made abundantly clear when it did not engage in an early set FS AND when it choose to give it's allies resources rather than intervene directly.

MD never claimed a moral victory. Staying out was a bad decision but going in would have been worse.

"Everyone knows that you were prepping for war last set. You guys were moments away from making your FS until you backed out."

Preparing for the worst while hoping for the best is not an unreasonable modus operandi.

"Not coming to the aid of your close allies would generally make you a bad ally."

I guess that foreign aid MD sent, the foreign aid SoF now holds MD accountable for, doesn't count as 'coming to the aid' of an ally. SoF wants a server war any other reasons are distractions.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

locket Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 18:40:21

How would going in have been worse? You let your allies get smashed far worse than the worst case scenario if you had joined. And you did claim a moral victory when you talked about not giving Sof what they want. I also doubt that you sending FA last set has too much to do with you getting hit this one.

Oh and if you think your allies are as happy with 60-70 member MD sitting out the war and sending a bit of FA which was easily countered then I think you just might be as crazy as you appear. I bet they were overjoyed with your "moderate" response.

iScode Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 21:49:40

Originally posted by Taveren:
"
Preparing for the worst while hoping for the best is not an unreasonable modus operandi."

"You can not simultaneously prepare for war while trying to prevent it."

Can't remember who said this but it is very true

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 21:59:02

You know what Cold War was ?

iScode Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 22:00:33

you obviously do not understand the quote, its ok its not your fault...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pain Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 22:01:33

Originally posted by iScode:

yea gypsies are not that intelligent. they know how to cheat and steal though.
Your mother is a nice woman

Alin Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 22:06:29

I don`t understand the quote ? What sort of idiot are you ?

Btw 1946 and 1991 everybody was preparing for war while trying to avoid it. Was in no ones interest to phew phew nukes, however they were all prepared. Stop being stupid pal.

P.S: Ex. cheating scums should keep a low profile.

iScode Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 22:41:51

*sigh*

again you are clearly showing you do not understand the quote. but hey i still stand by my statement its not your fault.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 22:59:06

wahahahha. They really turned you into a potato down there didn`t they? | - * |.

iScode Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 23:03:17

at least i understand the quote :).
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Suncrusher Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 23:03:31

To be fair, I think iScode just fluffed up the quote. I think the actual quote goes something like "If you want peace, prepare for war"

Get your fluff together sheepherder! ;)

Originally posted by Taveren:
"
Preparing for the worst while hoping for the best is not an unreasonable modus operandi."

"You can not simultaneously prepare for war while trying to prevent it."

Can't remember who said this but it is very true

iScode Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 23:11:21

no i didnt actually, i was pretty accurate :P

http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/519.html

good to see it was old Einstein said this, but I guess Alin thinks he is smarter than Einstein lol

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Heston Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 23:13:11

Si vis pacium parabellum
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Alin Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 23:18:52

no i didnt actually, i was pretty accurate :P

http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/519.html

good to see it was old Einstein said this, but I guess Alin thinks he is smarter than Einstein lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_missile_crisis

Read and notice how "You CAN simultaneously prepare for war while trying to prevent it."

No one was/is smarter than Einstein but for God damn sure i am smarter than you :)

iScode Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 23:30:04

lmao, you still do not understand what he is trying to say do you...

/me hugs Alin

poor fella.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

HavocMD

Oct 18th 2013, 23:38:42

If Einstein is the smartest person ever, the only chance I have of refuting him is to use somebody who's his intellectual equal.

Albert Einstein
Old Grove Rd.
Nassau Point
Peconic, Long Island

August 2nd 1939

F.D. Roosevelt
President of the United States
White House
Washington, D.C.

Sir:

Some recent work by E.Fermi and L. Szilard, which has been communicated to me in manuscript, leads me to expect that the element uranium may be turned into a new and important source of energy in the immediate future. Certain aspects of the situation which has arisen seem to call for watchfulness and, if necessary, quick action on the part of the Administration. I believe therefore that it is my duty to bring to your attention the following facts and recommendations:

In the course of the last four months it has been made probable through the work of Joliot in France as well as Fermi and Szilard in America - that it may become possible to set up a nuclear chain reaction in a large mass of uranium,by which vast amounts of power and large quant ities of new radium-like elements would be generated. Now it appears almost certain that this could be achieved in the immediate future.

This new phenomenon would also lead to the construction of bombs, and it is conceivable - though much less certain - that extremely powerful bombs of a new type may thus be constructed. A single bomb of this type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory. However, such bombs might very well prove to be too heavy for transportation by air.

The United States has only very poor ores of uranium in moderate quantities. There is some good ore in Canada and the former Czechoslovakia. while the most important source of uranium is Belgian Congo. In view of the situation you may think it desirable to have more permanent contact maintained between the Administration and the group of physicists working on chain reactions in America. One possible way of achieving this might be for you to entrust with this task a person who has your confidence and who could perhaps serve in an inofficial capacity. His task might comprise the following:

a) to approach Government Departments, keep them informed of the further development, and put forward recommendations for Government action, giving particular attention to the problem of securing a supply of uranium ore for the United States;

b) to speed up the experimental work,which is at present being carried on within the limits of the budgets of University laboratories, by providing funds, if such funds be required, through his contacts with private persons who are willing to make contributions for this cause, and perhaps also by obtaining the co-operation of industrial laboratories which have the necessary equipment.

I understand that Germany has actually stopped the sale of uranium from the Czechoslovakian mines which she has taken over. That she should have taken such early action might perhaps be understood on the ground that the son of the German Under-Secretary of State, von Weizsäcker, is attached to the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Institut in Berlin where some of the American work on uranium is now being repeated.

Yours very truly,
Albert Einstein

Edited By: HavocMD on Oct 18th 2013, 23:47:56. Reason: increase elegance
See Original Post

DFA Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 10:50:36

Quote is good, if your preparing for a war then your not actively preventing it, you're doing one or the other.

Your preparations of war rise tension, doesnt prevent anything, it sends a signal then would engulf war and drag you in. Now if you did not prepare for war and embarked on diplomacy then that's actively preventing war.

No way associated to alliances here, just my take on the quote :)

iScode Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 11:20:21

Originally posted by DFA:
Quote is good, if your preparing for a war then your not actively preventing it, you're doing one or the other.

Your preparations of war rise tension, doesnt prevent anything, it sends a signal then would engulf war and drag you in. Now if you did not prepare for war and embarked on diplomacy then that's actively preventing war.

No way associated to alliances here, just my take on the quote :)

100% correct, thats exactly what he meant.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 11:34:43

Quote is outdated!

Even in our days 2 months ago USA was preparing to FS Assad simultaneously negotiating with Iran and allies a way out of the crisis.

mdevol Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 11:52:10

That is a poor example Alin.

That was a situation where 1 man was trying to flew international political muscle that he doesn't have and the world called his bluff because they knew he didn't even have the support of his own party back home.

US was never going to FS Assad legally.

That said, if you think war MAY happen and you are trying to prevent it and don't at least prepare for it a little, you are a fool.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

tellarion Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 15:24:50

Scode, I'm pretty sure that Alin understands the quote and the point you're trying to make, but he simply disagrees with it and provided a counter-maxim: Si vis pacium parabellum

aponic Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 16:43:35

This thread is boring now
SOF
Cerevisi

DFA Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 17:22:02

MDevol -

I agree with you it would be foolish.

If you are preparing for a True war, not this spin crap in the news, then your preparing for war, you are not trying to prevent it.

If you want to war, there will be war - Iraq
If you don't truly want a war, you wont war - Syria (the road to diplomacy with Iran).

Again, my take, its uneducated opinion ;)

justtaint

Oct 19th 2013, 18:39:22

bonus
SlashMD

Makinso Game profile

Oct 19th 2013, 21:33:11

DFA

The Us goverment was prepped for a war or military action against Syria for many days before the negotiations even started.

Academus Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 13:25:55

Thanks SOL - it was fun tag-killing SOF even though:

SoF had the FS
SoF had FA from LAF
LAF helped by FSing SOL

the most pathetic showing from SoF I can remember

Junky Game profile

Nov 7th 2013, 13:34:31

Originally posted by DFA:
MDevol -

I agree with you it would be foolish.

If you are preparing for a True war, not this spin crap in the news, then your preparing for war, you are not trying to prevent it.

If you want to war, there will be war - Iraq
If you don't truly want a war, you wont war - Syria (the road to diplomacy with Iran).

Again, my take, its uneducated opinion ;)

Congress in the US were pushing for war the entire time, it wasn't until Russia Brokered some deal, that the US started taking that road.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.