Verified:

locket Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 8:37:53

Im not certain the main server ever had honour or civility. It just had a bigger player base so that conflicts could be avoided easier.

Makinso Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 9:28:40

That is what I am saying locket.

The server changes and mandatory change is needed. And who c ares if we lost or not sov?

Sov Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 9:40:52

I wasn't talking to you.

blackcougar Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 10:46:31

Note: the words i spew are not my alliance's thoughts (if they are i rock)

fluffing christ i come back after a year or so of retirement and all i see if fluffing bickering. sof if yer a warrin' clan quit spewing shyke and prove it.

if ya can't fight a fair one on one go.fluff yerself.

SOL mouser

that last line goes to my clan as well

Pain Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 12:13:19

Originally posted by Taveren:
Originally posted by Sov:
You started the early wars and you are now preaching for them to stop? Ironic.

If you surrender now we'll consider being peaceful :)

He's saying that it's strange to be vocal in your dislike for early wars and then turn around and start one.

do you think theyre wrong for doing so?
Your mother is a nice woman

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 15th 2013, 13:14:55

Pain, you're right. My mother is a nice woman.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Sov Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 13:40:55

Just when people start to think nice things about SOL in comes dagga and rams them back into the horse fluff again :)

At least he is consistent!

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2013, 13:43:43

Originally posted by Helmutt:
A few random musings...

5. RD started the early wars, backed by SOF and RIVAL.

Wrong, SoL canceled our FDP. They asked to be FS'd and got what they wanted.
Don of LaF

Rosco Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 15:38:41

fluff fluff fluff,fluff fluff fluff fluff, and a fluff.

Thats all I have to say about this. Thank you.
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Makinso Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 16:29:48

If helmutt is a SOLer this is definitely not SOLs opinion Sov ;)

anoniem Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 17:13:54

Just when people start to think nice things about SOF in comes galleri/iscode and rams them back into the horse fluff again :)

At least they're consistent!

re(ally)tired

PG Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 18:43:07

this is fun, good luck..

RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

m0bzta Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 18:47:17

Feed a troll a day and watch them fly away
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

mdevol Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 19:24:03

on the contrary, if you don't feed the trolls, they will go somewhere else to get fed... trolls gotta eat too
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

lazysnail Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 19:25:08

Go SoL!

iScode Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 20:05:36

Originally posted by anoniem:
Just when people start to think nice things about anoniem in comes anoniem and rams them back into the horse fluff again :)

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 20:46:07

Dagga does have the ability to make warm Sol feelings go away much faster than otherwise

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 15th 2013, 21:02:54

lol at least I don't hide under a fake name.....
let me guess, someone hacked your computer again dagga??

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 21:10:38

Originally posted by iScode:
Just when people start to think nice things about anoniem in comes anoniem and rams them back into the horse fluff again :)

sshhh! let me troll in peace!!
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 21:16:32

NEVER!!! :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 21:19:39

i just realised... red x is a game moderator. lol wtf... i always thought iscode=redx??!
re(ally)tired

Taveren Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 22:06:54

On the contrary, I made it very clear to SOL that their actions last set created a precedent which we would follow.

Well fluff... where was my memo? We can't all be expected to read other people's mail.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Sov Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 22:09:11

Communication between MD and SOL is not my problem ;)

Taveren Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 22:21:30

Originally posted by Pain:

He's saying that it's strange to be vocal in your dislike for early wars and then turn around and start one.

I think that if an alliance is planning to set a precedent and embrace early wars they shouldn't appear to be so sour about them in commentary. Is it wrong for them to do so? No. The views of membership don't necessarily reflect the views of leadership. It's very possible leaders were willing to embrace more early wars while membership was still bitter about being a victim of one.

Do I disagree with early wars in general? Yes. That's why MD didn't participate in one last set - something that Sov and the rumor mill at RD had convinced the server MD would be a part of. Surprise mothafluffa, you don't know everything!

Home Turf Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 22:28:09

Yeah "everything" is they suffered from a common ailment.

ITS CALLED FEAR!!
HT

Taveren Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 22:46:27

More alliances make for a better game. Diversity helps a community grow. The assumption that a broad message, sent to a representative of one alliance, will be communicated to all alliances works against that concept. Failing to recognize that each alliance is autonomous and undermining it's representatives creates a mindset that there are two mega-alliances. It's one of the worst things you could do for the community growth of the game!

...of course the other possibility is that you're afraid to contact one of MD's representatives directly.

prank

Oct 15th 2013, 23:09:10

Sov did send me some messages, although I'm not in leadership! :P

Pain Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 23:32:41

I think that if an alliance is planning to set a precedent and embrace early wars they shouldn't appear to be so sour about them in commentary. Is it wrong for them to do so? No. The views of membership don't necessarily reflect the views of leadership. It's very possible leaders were willing to embrace more early wars while membership was still bitter about being a victim of one.

Do I disagree with early wars in general? Yes. That's why MD didn't participate in one last set - something that Sov and the rumor mill at RD had convinced the server MD would be a part of. Surprise mothafluffa, you don't know everything!

dont know where you come up with RD spreading a rumor that MD was gonna be part of an OOP war but its incorrect. maybe you should stop listening to rumors. especially the one about me not knowing everything. everyone knows i do.
Your mother is a nice woman

Chevs

Oct 15th 2013, 23:35:31

a nom nom nom nom nom nom i like boys anom amen

stfu pig

hihihihihihihi
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Taveren Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 23:36:25

dont know where you come up with RD spreading a rumor that MD was gonna be part of an OOP war but its incorrect. maybe you should stop listening to rumors. especially the one about me not knowing everything. everyone knows i do.

I actually hold Pain in the highest regard and don't count him as part of the RD Rumor Mill. Seriously, one of the best FM's I've had the pleasure of dealing with. If this guy isn't a color yet, he should be. Why they ever took him off FA, I'll never know.

locket Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 23:39:22

Id assume if he is off then he was busy

snawdog Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 0:50:20

Par TAY!
ICQ 364553524
msn

MArs47 Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 1:35:07

This war will be so-so.
#DKnights

Alin Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 10:06:53

Originally posted by cypress:
Yes, it would definitely have been better for us to sit there and let them FS first again.

Lol. Don`t try to feed us the usual bullfluff. Don`t act like you did a preemptive FS because you planed this day 1 of the reset.

I doubt people around enjoy FSing and fighting Sof anymore. And is not because you are that damn good but because in over 90% of the cases, you bring all the neighborhood to the party ( FA, 3:1 / 2:1 member ratio wars fluff-cetera). You can`t really fight a war without having an advantage - and you don`t know how to loose with dignity.

Therefore please don`t try to manipulate people around. What happened last set with SEM oop warring you, happend before in this game and is an act of "we had enough" or a "riot" not a gangbang.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 10:14:39

Originally posted by Chevs:

a nom nom nom nom nom nom i like boys anom amen

stfu pig

hihihihihihihi

whoever next.. aponic?
re(ally)tired

Atryn Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 11:58:20

More alliances make for a better game. Diversity helps a community grow. The assumption that a broad message, sent to a representative of one alliance, will be communicated to all alliances works against that concept. Failing to recognize that each alliance is autonomous and undermining it's representatives creates a mindset that there are two mega-alliances. It's one of the worst things you could do for the community growth of the game!

...of course the other possibility is that you're afraid to contact one of MD's representatives directly.

hahaha... that's almost verbatim what SoF was saying to Evo... don't treat the other "side" as one alliance, recognize they are separate and deal with them individually. LOL...

XiQter MD Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 12:33:02

Wish you would post that under your real nick so I could commend you!

Edited By: galleri on Oct 18th 2013, 0:22:52

bertz Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 13:12:41

LaF will help. SoF wins again. This game won't change. SoF can't fight without LaF

Makinso Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 14:51:48

We'll see bertz

Heston Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 16:09:29

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by cypress:
Yes, it would definitely have been better for us to sit there and let them FS first again.

Lol. Don`t try to feed us the usual bullfluff. Don`t act like you did a preemptive FS because you planed this day 1 of the reset.

I doubt people around enjoy FSing and fighting Sof anymore. And is not because you are that damn good but because in over 90% of the cases, you bring all the neighborhood to the party ( FA, 3:1 / 2:1 member ratio wars fluff-cetera). You can`t really fight a war without having an advantage - and you don`t know how to loose with dignity.

Therefore please don`t try to manipulate people around. What happened last set with SEM oop warring you, happend before in this game and is an act of "we had enough" or a "riot" not a gangbang.

Show us all what losing with dignity looks like. You are a champion at losing sooo...... set the standard then flap your fingers about it. Then shove it up your corn hole.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

AirCruiser Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2013, 21:34:06

GL HF ALL!

Junky Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 1:47:38

Kind of wondering why SoF FS'd MD, they weren't apart of the war last set, I'm thinking if SoF would have left MD alone this set, they wouldn't have war'd SoF this set too..
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

bertz Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 1:55:10

Originally posted by Makinso:
We'll see bertz

I hope I'm wrong though.

Originally posted by Junky:
Kind of wondering why SoF FS'd MD, they weren't apart of the war last set, I'm thinking if SoF would have left MD alone this set, they wouldn't have war'd SoF this set too..

It depends on the majority decision of the heads if I'm not wrong.
I don't think they will tell it here though. lol

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 2:47:55

MD was very much a part of the war last set. They sent massive FA to SoL.

As for MD's intentions, they were more than ready for what transpired. Look no further than there state of MD vid.

Taveren Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 2:56:16

Originally posted by MauricXe:

As for MD's intentions, they were more than ready for what transpired. Look no further than there state of MD vid.

MD did send FA. MD could have been more involved, as I'm sure SoF would have liked. We chose to honor our pact with SOL while attempting to let SoF and SOL's quarrels with each other remain between each other. Sending FA was a moderate solution and one that could have been avoided had SoF followed up with the pact offer it had eluded to over the previous two resets.

MD was preparing for war this set because we believed SoF would be targeting us. You don't need to look at the video, though I appreciate the traffic, a few spy ops or simple inquiry into MD's plans would have resulted in the same answer.

/edited for clarity.

Edited By: Taveren on Oct 17th 2013, 3:00:23
See Original Post

Junky Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 3:38:59

Giving FA isn't really apart of the War, by those standards the clans giving SoF were apart of the war, and could be killed.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Mr Azure

Oct 17th 2013, 4:08:18

Giving FA isn't really apart of the War, by those standards the clans giving SoF were apart of the war, and could be killed.

FAing a new restart into a breaker almost every day plus aiding several other countries isnt a part of war? its war by proxy. and yes they could be "killed" if one of the alliances wanted to war over it like SoF is.

MD wasnt wrong for sending FA last set. SoF isnt wrong for holding them accountable either. it is what it is.

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 12:26:13

I would agree that it does apply.

ofc, I might argue this onle applies only if you assume LaF/RD sent massive FA first. But in either case, I have no problem with SoL/Evo/Monsters feeling as if they should strike LaF/RD for aiding SoF.

Mr Azure's last line is right on the money.

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 12:35:17

MD did send FA. MD could have been more involved, as I'm sure SoF would have liked. We chose to honor our pact with SOL while attempting to let SoF and SOL's quarrels with each other remain between each other. Sending FA was a moderate solution and one that could have been avoided had SoF followed up with the pact offer it had eluded to over the previous two resets.

Honor your pacts by allowing LaF to destroy Evo...sounds like a good plan.

It would have been avoided if you weren't in bed with Maki and co. But ofc....I'm sure that's never in the equation.

Makinso Game profile

Oct 17th 2013, 12:55:45

Maurice you troll lol