Verified:

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 11th 2013, 23:17:09

http://espn.go.com/...-suffered-alleged-assault

Such a sad story.

I'm not a father, but I don't think I could allow that man to breathe again if he took my sons life.

Donny Game profile

Oct 11th 2013, 23:39:00

fluffs crazy..first why would u mess with APs kid do you see the size of him?? better not let ap near that POS..

that's disgusting
i hate people.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

hawkeyee Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 2:40:38

Did you guys read on AP's past?

When he was 8 his older brother was riding a bike - struck and killed by drunk driver.

In high school his father got sentenced to 10 years in prison on drug related charges.

While preparing for the draft his step brother got shot and killed.
Now this...
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

prank

Oct 12th 2013, 5:03:46

Bummer. In honor of his son, everyone should cheer on OU to decimate Texas tomorrow. BOOMER

Frodo Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 5:13:37

I was a little confused by the story. Is AP divorced from his wife? Because it said the guy charged was her boy friend.

Boltar Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 5:33:44

AP never married her, he was dating her. and they split.. she got with this new guy who abused her and AP's son. the son later died today.. etc and so forth

crest23 Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 5:37:03

That's just one of the kids he has fathered that lives with the baby mama.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Klown Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 14:44:09

How many different kids with how many different women does he have? I wonder if he even knew this one?

mrford Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 15:59:15

this is a tragic set of events, and not to belittle them in any way, but befre he learned of his sons death, just the beating, he said he would play. he hasnt commented that i can tell since the death. he is playing my panthers, and im kinda scared of the rage that he will play with if he does play. do not want.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BladeEWG Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 16:01:03

:(

Son Goku Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 17:55:48

Originally posted by Klown:
How many different kids with how many different women does he have? I wonder if he even knew this one?

This was my thought as well.

Zahc Game profile

Oct 13th 2013, 4:29:51

IF i was ap id post the guys 750k bail to fluff him up myself
llort orp s`fos

Klown Game profile

Oct 13th 2013, 12:01:20

My suspicion was correct, he had never met his son.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 13th 2013, 15:28:37

Sad when you think about it. Fans worship these guys but in the end, they are all fluffed up in their lives.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

mrford Game profile

Oct 13th 2013, 20:04:40

Originally posted by mrford:
this is a tragic set of events, and not to belittle them in any way, but befre he learned of his sons death, just the beating, he said he would play. he hasnt commented that i can tell since the death. he is playing my panthers, and im kinda scared of the rage that he will play with if he does play. do not want.

strike that, he didnt show up at all.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 13th 2013, 20:13:46

Originally posted by crest23:
Sad when you think about it. Fans worship these guys but in the end, they are all fluffed up in their lives.

too much drama for an average rich person that is being rewarded simply for their entertainment value?

aggravated assault and battery on a 2 year old? wtf?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

iScode Game profile

Oct 13th 2013, 20:16:28

wth who assualys a fluffing 2 year old kid, sick fluffs.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Oct 13th 2013, 20:19:55

Originally posted by iScode:
wth who assualys a fluffing 2 year old kid, sick fluffs.

no, that's a bit normal here. I'm just confused why the charges didn't involve some kinda child endangerment laws. wonder if that type of behavior requires somebody to register on a publicly accessible website when they move into a neighborhood in the US. wasn't sexual in nature, so probably not.

Edited By: GodHead Dibs on Oct 13th 2013, 20:28:25
See Original Post
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2013, 15:37:56

If the cops have the guy in custody, I would eagerly await his release from custody so that I could get my hands on him. His death would be a long, slow, painful one where I would utilize my most extreme fantasies of how to kill a vicious animal like that who could harm a defenseless child. He would suffer, I would burn in hell for what I'd do to him.

ICP said it best here, "I'm probably gonna burn for this, there's nothing to be learned from this, but it sure is fun".

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Trife Game profile

Oct 14th 2013, 17:00:57

Originally posted by Cerberus:

ICP said it best here, "I'm probably gonna burn for this, there's nothing to be learned from this, but it sure is fun".

fluffING MAGNETS HOW DO THEY WORK

Oct 14th 2013, 17:52:04

i run into problems trying to justify why i should run out and commit acts of evil simply because everybody else is doing it. now, trolling on the other hand just seems to be my natural state of being.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 14th 2013, 18:08:04

To be fair Klown, the mothers usually have a lot to do with the fathers not being in the kids lives. The woman probably just wanted a check each month for her and her kid as is the case most times nowadays. It's not always up to the father to see their kids, I know tons of guys whose ex-wives and girlfriends who get full custody and make sure the fathers are not allowed to see them, all they care about is that they pay child support. It's messed up!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Trife Game profile

Oct 14th 2013, 19:00:01

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
To be fair Klown, the mothers usually have a lot to do with the fathers not being in the kids lives. The woman probably just wanted a check each month for her and her kid as is the case most times nowadays. It's not always up to the father to see their kids, I know tons of guys whose ex-wives and girlfriends who get full custody and make sure the fathers are not allowed to see them, all they care about is that they pay child support. It's messed up!

You have to repeatedly make terrible decisions in order to have your visitation rights yanked by the courts. If AP wanted to be with his son, he could've gone through the legal channels and would've likely been granted partial custody and would definitely been granted visitation.

Oct 14th 2013, 19:53:32

i will question that if you can prove that the majority of home owners in the US are not females.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 14th 2013, 20:27:05

Originally posted by Trife:

You have to repeatedly make terrible decisions in order to have your visitation rights yanked by the courts. If AP wanted to be with his son, he could've gone through the legal channels and would've likely been granted partial custody and would definitely been granted visitation.

The legal system is unjust in so many ways, if you would like i'm sure I can find a story on the internet somewhere. The woman usually wants to distance the biological father to make way for the new man in there lives. With the way that the judicial system leans in favor of women in America it is not hard for them to manipulate the courtroom and judge to make any man seem like he's the bad guy, having money and being famous she could have easily made him look like a womanizer who just wanted to get into her pants even though women want the same things, men are led to believe now that women always have the intention of marriage and family in mind when they date and not money. We all know that there are some gold digging women out there, although they are not all like that. I know some guys who are legit and wanted to know there kids but the mothers moved far away and collect a check and tell their kids all kinds of Fed up things about the father that simply isn't true. Trust me the system is biased and assumes the mother is the best fit the majority of the time.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Oct 20th 2013, 22:30:54

Originally posted by Trife:

we are around 17 trillion in debt, around 50% of our cash flow is being used for SS and medicare, and only 1/3rd of the nation makes enough to pay income tax to pay for the government. define just exactly who is making a correct decision.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Oct 20th 2013, 23:01:19

I'm blaming it all on the Democrats. seriously, they think if they can get enough votes they'll be able to suspend reality and won't have to deal with it because they have a consensus. same reason that the global warming nuts are going to be left out in the cold.let's vote on whether or not the science is valid, it'll keep us warm at night.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.