Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2013, 13:52:38

Did you even read the links to Rockman's posts?

The spy help page in the game itself says:
"However, tiny countries will not be able to consistently use large spy networks to unreasonably destroy larger countries."

Clearly, with the current formula, that's not true, even though it's supposed to be. *The formula is not working as intended.*

Let me repeat here the fact that Rockman had a country with about 1/3rd as many spies as him run a 90% success rate on ops against him. Rockman had *5.7 million spies*. Again, the formula not working as it claims it should.

GDI doesn't protect one from bomb banks or espionage. Random players have no choice but to surrender 100s of thousands of tech points because to stop the ops would require getting a SPAL so high it would destroy their netting ability. This is a problem. It is a problem that has been more or less universally acknowledged for months, but for some reason you're trying to dispute it from within your little Alliance bubble? Maybe it hasn't reared its head over there but that doesn't mean it's not a real thing that's been happening for a long time that everyone on Primary server is aware of. You are clueless, but you could at least keep that to yourself instead of dismissing change requests that are sorely needed. Is that too much to ask? Maybe I'm being a bit rude but it annoys me that you have so little knowledge on the subject that you started talking about a different server in your objection to my post.

Edited By: blid on Oct 9th 2013, 16:05:00
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.