Verified:

farmer Game profile

Oct 6th 2013, 22:03:19

so what happens when the US
dollar is not the world standard for trade any longer? If you look at things seems to me it won't stay there very much longer.
Seems to me US is going in to the manure tank. aka fluff tank

Junky Game profile

Oct 6th 2013, 22:42:38

well, if the US dollar tanks, maybe Congress won't have to worry about looking tough anymore, and can actually start doing stuff to help the country..
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

farmer Game profile

Oct 6th 2013, 22:58:16

yeh like print more money!

archaic Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 3:33:58

Its all of the lead pipes and too many stone statues thats doing us in.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DespicableMe Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 6:03:24

One world currency. and that is Euro.

Heston Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 6:09:57

The paso is going to be the standard. The euro is pretty stable also. Nwo sperad all our domestic industry to china, india, mexico ect so 3rd world countries could contribute to the world market. Its like affirmative action for places that people fluff on the ground and have dirt floors in their homes. Be patient, maybe use obama as the top of the curve when trying to predict when we will all finally be equal in the eyes of the most extreme liberal or tin foil freak.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

crest23 Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 11:52:35

What's wrong with dirt floors?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pain Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 12:03:12

theyre dirty?
Your mother is a nice woman

aponic Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 13:35:18

The dollar was backed by gold until the 1970s and was largely established as the world's currency prior to that thanks to the Marshall Plan. The dollar is much weaker today and no longer backed by gold or any other commodity. Although there are efforts to bypass the USD, for example the Chinese Yuan and the Japanese Yen, these currencies are still not directly traded (the USD is used as an intermediary). The USD has already valueless, as the US national debt has exploded. However, the buying power of the USD will remain strong while it is the main FOREX intermediary currency.
SOF
Cerevisi

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2013, 13:56:33

Too many factors to consider

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 15:36:46

Plus, the U.S. will just invade any countries that are thinking of abolishing the Dollar as the main trading currency i.e. Iraq.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

farmer Game profile

Oct 8th 2013, 0:31:50

already been talks between china and Russia on changing to another currency. I would think that this would hurt our ability to borrow money for next to nothing. and also our ability to just print more money when needed. Interest rates are key to keeping this thing afloat.

zygotic Game profile

Oct 8th 2013, 2:54:52

fluff the euro

Oceana Game profile

Oct 8th 2013, 3:57:38

Its the free trading (value) of the dollar that makes it the currency for trade. While the government yes can still influence it , it is less manipulative then those National Bank currencies. The Renminbi could be a viable currency down the road if the Chinese allowed it to free trade, but how many decades will it have to stop being manipulated before the markets would trust the Chinese govt.

Euro also viable but hell its bad enough having 1 government who is clueless , it has more then a dozen feeding into a quasi-gov to screw things up.