Verified:

iScode Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 0:00:05

we got dragons original half way through, half luck, half fantastic set up by the war chat leader to kill in 17 secs
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 2:08:48

Ahh yes. The excuse that just because you arent there in person you can be an absolute fluff. Good one Ford.

bertz Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 2:32:04

It was a fun war though. Nuff said

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 2:45:50

Originally posted by locket:
Ahh yes. The excuse that just because you arent there in person you can be an absolute fluff. Good one Ford.

maybe i misjudged your level of intelligence and logic. i is so sowy
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

metalloid Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 2:55:25

archaic Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 3:24:01

Ah EE staying classy, we continue to set the bar high around here - but Task1.0 continues to set it just a little higher. That's tough to do with ford and scode in the house.

FWIW, to whoever said MD has no influence because their allies don't support them, lol - great stuff! best joke of the set, a riot. If EE gave out Emmy awards you would be a shoe in for best comedy writer.

**yawn**
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

iScode Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 3:29:40

fwiw?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

archaic Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 3:34:36

'for what it worth'

interweb newb
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

iScode Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 3:37:23

i know right!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 3:42:31

archaic blasting others class is epic

i dont know if these forums can handle that, you might break them.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

PG Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 4:19:24

RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2013, 7:03:49

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Nice to know I'm still remembered!

yea we remember you but it looks like your alliance thinks your ideas are fluff and the rules you set for the server shouldn't be followed.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

TeckMing Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 11:08:31

congrats

kingofthezulus

Oct 7th 2013, 15:16:58

Fun war, thanks to all involved. RevX ftw.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 23:52:17

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Nice to know I'm still remembered!

yea we remember you but it looks like your alliance thinks your ideas are fluff and the rules you set for the server shouldn't be followed.

lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 8th 2013, 0:00:24

Originally posted by iScode:
fwiw?

After all the years with soviet's abbreviations for everything.... You have to question these!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

Oct 8th 2013, 0:10:00

i never listened to soviet.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Oct 8th 2013, 2:32:20

Good war... too complicated involving foreign aid and the like. I'm definitely learning how the game is played. A learning experience all around. SoL will adjust and make the required changes to be more effective. Smart phones making it nearly impossible to get a kill.

Don't expect bs trash talking or bashing from me. We had the advantage and lost it. Both sides had fa. Both sides had Wallers and war chats. Sof/rival had the upper hand after laf came in and more than leveled the passing field and kept it. Good job on that. I look forward to a rematch some day.

I was #18. Fun walling, wish I caught the ab run you did sooner... or bought more tanks. And the missiles... 483 or there abouts... 1180 total defends over the course of 5 gs kill runs. Almost got me... as previously stated... yea for smart phones! Will be interesting to see how sequential gs krs work this set.
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

iScode Game profile

Oct 8th 2013, 2:41:28

it will be hell for killing active people thats for damn sure!

well played CC
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sov Game profile

Oct 8th 2013, 4:14:40

Well done CC, you performed very well.

Not bothering to comment on anything else on here.

Oct 8th 2013, 6:07:34

Sov... there is so little worthy of commenting about on these boards. I only replied to this one since my country was listed and some civility needed to be inserted.

My wife may have some less civil words for you guys since my highlights woke her up more than once. I'll have to work on those :)
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
― Isaac Newton

Wu Game profile

Oct 8th 2013, 6:23:15

SOL is ranked too high

PG Game profile

Oct 8th 2013, 15:15:29

Originally posted by Colonel Chaos:
Good war... too complicated involving foreign aid and the like. I'm definitely learning how the game is played. A learning experience all around. SoL will adjust and make the required changes to be more effective. Smart phones making it nearly impossible to get a kill.

Don't expect bs trash talking or bashing from me. We had the advantage and lost it. Both sides had fa. Both sides had Wallers and war chats. Sof/rival had the upper hand after laf came in and more than leveled the passing field and kept it. Good job on that. I look forward to a rematch some day.

I was #18. Fun walling, wish I caught the ab run you did sooner... or bought more tanks. And the missiles... 483 or there abouts... 1180 total defends over the course of 5 gs kill runs. Almost got me... as previously stated... yea for smart phones! Will be interesting to see how sequential gs krs work this set.

hehe i knew it was you :P

/me waves #134 here ;)
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2013, 17:14:28

*pokes PG*
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Oct 9th 2013, 12:23:13

One good thing is that I could talk to and chat with several enemies during their attacks. 90% were nice... but there are always a few rotten apples in the barrel.

/me high fives PG

Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
― Isaac Newton

Heretodie Game profile

Oct 9th 2013, 16:44:07

Bonus

dihydrogen

Oct 9th 2013, 16:51:03

Yey go Candy.

Soultaker

Oct 10th 2013, 7:33:43

/popcorn

And congratz on the walling CC... you also had quite a nice SPAL which gave me some headaches :)))

Oct 10th 2013, 12:26:44

Thx Soultaker. Although those nukes you guys kept sending at me helped too... best way to boost SPAL... lose land! :)
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
― Isaac Newton

Ruthie

Oct 10th 2013, 14:53:13

no time for punctuation mate this is fresh of the press, the community needs to know how fluff md is.

Just curious, did you happen to see the news for the country that MD sent FA to?

So yea, go ahead and bash an alliance who cares about their members.

This is one of the reasons I left SoF .... the overabundance of arrogance

*smh*
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

UltraMarines Game profile

Oct 10th 2013, 19:17:15

b

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 10th 2013, 20:36:38

Originally posted by Ruthie:
no time for punctuation mate this is fresh of the press, the community needs to know how fluff md is.

Just curious, did you happen to see the news for the country that MD sent FA to?

*smh*

I am confused about what you are saying about the MD fa part comment cause it doesn't match his quote?
And I think he is trolling Ruthie....you really should just ignore him.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

Oct 10th 2013, 20:37:30

*smh*

with all due respect ruthie, regardless f the country being suicided, MD did state they would kill any country that gets fa'd in to the top ten, Aresanal never stated anything about countries being suicided being exempt.

In saying this, i have no problem with a country being fa'd into the top ten, but if you are going to have standards you stick to them, you dont choose that they apply to other alliances but not your own, if you dont stand by your principles then you stand for nothing.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Ruthie

Oct 10th 2013, 23:57:04

lol, i know he is trolling but i needed a bonus post anyway :)

and with all due respect iScode, Arsenal doesnt lead MD these days, or even sit on the heads team. You would need to ask Taveren what his principles are before deciding we dont stand on them.

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

iScode Game profile

Oct 11th 2013, 1:17:56

not our fault that your leaders dont post new principles when they take over, until such time as they do they are held to the principles previously stated for the alliance. we are not all mind readers you know.

also not our fault your a gay arse democracy :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Atryn Game profile

Oct 11th 2013, 1:21:14

we are not all mind readers you know.

actually yes, we know. muwahahahahahaha

Ruthie

Oct 11th 2013, 1:23:02

lol ... well i am still trying to get used to this democracy thing

its a first for me in this game

Arsenal hasnt led MD since I have been here :P
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

iScode Game profile

Oct 11th 2013, 1:58:59

take over and make it a dictatorship, get shammy back and pang, it will be like a revival of rag :D
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Ruthie

Oct 11th 2013, 2:18:57

hmmmm ... interesting idea

there are a few of the Rag boys here in MD with me, some EEVIL ones as well, DIStopia is around here somewhere

a coup perhaps? ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

iScode Game profile

Oct 11th 2013, 2:56:51

I like it, but only if it includes shammy!! he is vital!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

kasayka Game profile

Oct 11th 2013, 3:43:38

That's what keeps the game alive tho- all the changes. Otherwise, simple mathematics would dominate the game and it would be just as boring. It brings new challenges and new fluff to puff during and after each reset.

man up and play...LOL

K

Bikerman Game profile

Oct 11th 2013, 18:44:18

Originally posted by kasayka:
That's what keeps the game alive tho- all the changes. Otherwise, simple mathematics would dominate the game and it would be just as boring. It brings new challenges and new fluff to puff during and after each reset.

man up and play...LOL

K

Hmm, so some random generator that changes, lets say 20 random numbers in the formulars every 10 days during the set would be awsome!

DIStopia

Oct 11th 2013, 19:27:19

there are a few of the Rag boys here in MD with me, some EEVIL ones as well, DIStopia is around here somewhere

a coup perhaps? ;)

i am everywhere

maybe tonight it will be your bed?

ninong Game profile

Oct 11th 2013, 19:34:08

Originally posted by DIStopia:

a coup perhaps? ;)

i am everywhere

maybe tonight it will be your bed?

hawt
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Ruthie

Oct 11th 2013, 22:15:05

i'll be waiting ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

iScode Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 1:01:58

with open eyes, or open thighs?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 3:02:54

*smh*

with all due respect ruthie, regardless f the country being suicided, MD did state they would kill any country that gets fa'd in to the top ten, Aresanal never stated anything about countries being suicided being exempt.

In saying this, i have no problem with a country being fa'd into the top ten, but if you are going to have standards you stick to them, you dont choose that they apply to other alliances but not your own, if you dont stand by your principles then you stand for nothing.

Do you even realize how hilarious you sound talking about standards and principles from your position ?

For example : where were your principles when you tag-jumped in the middle of the war into another tag - from a leading position ( whatever the circumstances were ).

Regarding Sofs EE history, a representative from there should strongly avoid talking about standards and principles.

iScode Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 3:59:28

do you even realise how hilarious you sound just talking on these forums???

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 6:25:18

I am pretty sure he just owned you Scode, regardless of his history on these forums.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Taveren Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 9:38:54

Killing countries that were FA'd in to top 10. This was the stance of Arsenal. Not as random or clumsy as suiciding, a more elegant policy for a more civilized age. For over a thousand sets, Arsenal was the guardian of truth and respect in Moral Decay. Before the dark times... before the Tav.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy