Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 5th 2013, 2:38:28

Please see.. no wait, I will copy and paste here my last response to you on AT.
"It isn't the matter of whether or not I am mod or not, I am saying posting over on alliance and blaming them is not the answer. But I guess whatever, noone wants to listen to my advice.
Posting here or there isn't going to change who is going to listen. You have ONE active admin right now. So who do you think you are going to get to listen to you by switching the forum posting??? A ghost?
Also if I remember correctly qzjul told me that Slagpit coded alot of that server and any changes that were done was by Slagpit.... I think he said he Slagpit's coding was a bit different and he didn't want to go in yet and confluff things. I could be remembering wrong."

I really do feel your pain. I just am still saying you shouldn't place blame on other servers.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ZIP Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 2:47:41

Originally posted by Uncle James:
Land trading would be an easy fix. Ok mods do it make it where a tagged up country from the same clan cannot hit a country in their tag for any reason. Easy as that.

there is no problem here with land trading.. it keeps you out of trouble and it does not lead to rapeing the untagged. landtrading truly makes this server work for netters cause if everyone truly wants to net and they don't hit outside the clan then there are no retal issues. Now if this were left alone then there would be a problem... just like it was in alliance that forced these changes, but here we don't have l;l and we don't use topfeed as a balance to super fat countries and people running 0 defense countries. If you want to build it be my guest... but if it gets too big then it will get brought back threw 1:1. Also having 3 o allies vs 2 def makes it so you can mostly reach out and bring someone back if the country gets too big for it's britches.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ZIP Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 2:49:08

and with that you may have a good point. still sux
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 5th 2013, 3:33:03

Before thelandtrading change ,most people were happy, grabbers were happy, retalers were happy, the victim ofa grab was happy, everyone got what they wanted out of it
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Mr Emerald

Oct 5th 2013, 6:21:55

I think the game changes that were good, were the ones that were just after the "llaar fix" as we should call it.

It nerfed it just that it was easy to get a high land and nw, but still VERY competitive.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Tin Man

Oct 5th 2013, 22:58:05

^^^

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 6th 2013, 23:43:58

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
I think the game changes that were good, were the ones that were just after the "llaar fix" as we should call it.

It nerfed it just that it was easy to get a high land and nw, but still VERY competitive.

Do you remember which changes those were? I have a couple of modifications (not necessarily fixes) that I want to do to DR, which may eliminate some of country:country &etc; replace it with something else.... you know...
Finally did the signature thing.

pollex

Oct 7th 2013, 0:18:01

well, personally I've been trying for avg, a little lacklustery I admit and been finishing 80-129ish. If you want us to put up some more top 10 countries this reset, then I will try to do so. Kudos to NBK and CC though, very impressive the last few resets
FFA- TKO President
Alliance - EVO member

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 7th 2013, 0:44:13

Qz u are still not getting it, ffa people don't want the c:c to be "fixed" as you put it, they want it back to at least to where all reset DR came in or before that change came in,

As I told you back then, you are better off doing something that penalized people with more then 50% un-built
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Twain Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 1:06:19

Originally posted by Warster:
Qz u are still not getting it, ffa people don't want the c:c to be "fixed" as you put it, they want it back to at least to where all reset DR came in or before that change came in,

As I told you back then, you are better off doing something that penalized people with more then 50% un-built

I agree. I think having some type of penalty for grabbing with unbuilt acres that scales up, and maybe is ramped up faster when you get past a certain point (50% unbuilt sounds fine, but you could even punish people at 40% or less).

At the same time, I figure we're all bound by the same rules, so I only care in the sense that it'd be nice to have continuity in order to try to better personal bests as far as ANW.

ZIP Game profile

Oct 7th 2013, 1:20:03

Originally posted by pollex:
well, personally I've been trying for avg, a little lacklustery I admit and been finishing 80-129ish. If you want us to put up some more top 10 countries this reset, then I will try to do so. Kudos to NBK and CC though, very impressive the last few resets

no top ten for you !!

Best 3 Finishes
6 pollex $1,507,956,625
7 ZIP $1,505,185,506

Top 10 Finishes
9 ZIP 5
11 pollex 4