Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 15:51:32

your political bullfluff and whine assing is forcing the dev. team to make changes that may solve your political issues a bit... but in so doing fluffing it up for the other servers.

the changes that have been taking place this last year is refreshing and i give credit to the team for doing something and not just letting the game go on autopilot, but stop pacting everyone and their brother and do something politically instead of fluffing and making the game mechanics force a change that should have been political most of the time anyway.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 16:09:33

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 4th 2013, 16:29:04

which change are you referring to?
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

mrford Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 16:50:50

the attack changes, the new building cost changes, the end of set humanitarian changes

all made because of fluffy little girls in alliance, and all are ruining FFA.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2013, 17:27:41

Aint nobody care about FFA.

ZIP Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 17:55:47

lol you would be surprised how many people play ffa that don't play alliance because of the climate here.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 4th 2013, 18:50:39

send me a list *in pm* as to which ones specifically are an issue and why (beyond I don't like it).
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Trife Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 18:50:43

lol you would be surprised how many people play alliance that don't play FFA because of the climate there.

SHA-BAM

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 18:52:36

did qzjul finally create the bots we have requested? Because that's all I care about.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Tingly Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 19:17:54

Meh

Marshal1

Oct 4th 2013, 19:33:53

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
did qzjul finally create the bots we have requested? Because that's all I care about.

nope, he allows us to run bots, we just need to inform mods about that we use bots.
galleri: fluff off marshal

archaic: FFS when Marshal has stood out as maybe the brightest person on the whole thread . . . fluff me, I'm going to go smoke a joint and reevaluate some fluff

sinistril: Oh snap, Marshal destroyed galleri. Thought I'd

blid

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2013, 19:51:27

Anyone notice how all the code and formulas are going from elegant and simple to complex and makeshift "fixes"?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

locket Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 20:39:19

Originally posted by mrford:
the attack changes, the new building cost changes, the end of set humanitarian changes

Yah the end of set humanitarian changes REALLY fluff up FFA eh!? So sad! And build cost! Dont get me started on that! Someone like you cant even break 1mill nw with it anymore! Stop whining. Those dont break anything.

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 21:04:09

they did really fluff up ffa, had a a mess of a small tag war happening and noone could hit anymore during the laast day
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 21:05:35

The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 21:08:33

Ffa is played differently then alliance.

Ffa ppl dont cry for game changers, they only complain when changes get made to the server in which no one was complaining about.

The Death Knights

XI

mrford Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 21:08:47

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by mrford:

Yah the end of set humanitarian changes REALLY fluff up FFA eh!? So sad! And build cost! Dont get me started on that! Someone like you cant even break 1mill nw with it anymore! Stop whining. Those dont break anything.

do you play FFA? and i finished 3rd last set and 2nd the set before and 5th 2 sets before that, both my last 2 sets stockers had over 1bill NW. thanks.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 4th 2013, 21:11:27
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 21:29:07

Nice fluffing game changes! Leave ffa alone.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 4th 2013, 21:48:29

It is obvious you are in the wrong here zip....as even you have martian confused. And he was involved in helping qzjul test changes.
Just because you don't like the changes doesn't mean you blame another server for it. If you look at the b and s board and have decent conversations with staff about why or why not something should be changed, then it will be heard. Listing things like "we don't like it" or the "oh it happened because of the bullfluff over on alliance,etc"
Like martian said, send him a note....with more than "We don't like it, and it is all blankty blank server's fault" ;) (1000 words min)

Edited By: galleri on Oct 4th 2013, 21:52:39
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 4th 2013, 22:07:48

bring back slagpit!

he understood ffa mechanics and intricacies far better than the rest of us.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Pain Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 22:10:27

Originally posted by Pang:
bring back slagpit!

he understood ffa mechanics and intricacies far better than the rest of us.

why does slagpit need to come back when every FFA player has commented they dont want any of these changes because it was fine how it was before?

if youre gonna ruin every other server with ridiculous changes, at least leave FFA alone because its 16x as ridiculous when you make changes like this.
Your mother is a nice woman

ZIP Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 22:21:22

Originally posted by galleri:
It is obvious you are in the wrong here zip....as even you have martian confused. And he was involved in helping qzjul test changes.
Just because you don't like the changes doesn't mean you blame another server for it. If you look at the b and s board and have decent conversations with staff about why or why not something should be changed, then it will be heard. Listing things like "we don't like it" or the "oh it happened because of the bullfluff over on alliance,etc"
Like martian said, send him a note....with more than "We don't like it, and it is all blankty blank server's fault" ;) (1000 words min)

when i have the time. other then a min here or here i will.

ZIP Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 22:21:43

or there too

iScode Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 22:54:10

zip is gay
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 4th 2013, 23:02:13

zip loved alliance politics when he was an iMag fa ;)

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 23:37:22

I mean seriously, do we need to petition for no changes to ffa. Everyone i know and play with on ffa dont want changes for the server.

If anything, the dev should be fixing servers accordindly. Not what affects one affects them all.
The Death Knights

XI

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 5th 2013, 0:29:49

Then post on the changes thread on announcements.

locket Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 0:57:28

No Galleri. It is much easier to just complain and then say no one listens then to try to talk to the person in charge.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 5th 2013, 1:03:09

No Galleri. It is much easier to just complain and then say no one listens then to try to talk to the person in charge.

Thanks for explaining this analogy to me!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 5th 2013, 1:43:28

Then post on the changes thread on announcements.

For some reason I can't
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 5th 2013, 2:12:21

Galleri as you weren't a mod when the bulk of the landtrading changes were discussed in reference to ffa, iI fought them for 18 months, there are many threads on bugs and suggestions about these changes to ffa, but someone who doesn't play the server won't listen and thinks alliance and ffa are the same.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

ZIP Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 2:21:43

^ bingo - FFa players have been posting about this for a long time. it just seamed that nothing is changing for the sake of ffa and it is all geared toward alliance. am i wrong? i just thought maybe i was yelling in the wrong direction and seeing how all these changes are to help gameplay on this server then i might as well talk about it here. maybe someone will listen.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 5th 2013, 2:26:48

It isn't the matter of whether or not I am mod or not, I am saying posting over on alliance and blaming them is not the answer. But I guess whatever, noone wants to listen to my advice.
Posting here or there isn't going to change who is going to listen. You have ONE active admin right now. So who do you think you are going to get to listen to you by switching the forum posting??? A ghost?
Also if I remember correctly qzjul told me that Slagpit coded alot of that server and any changes that were done was by Slagpit.... I think he said he Slagpit's coding was a bit different and he didn't want to go in yet and confluff things. I could be remembering wrong.

Edited By: galleri on Oct 5th 2013, 2:30:44
See Original Post

Pain Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 2:34:48

i coulda swore qz said none of the recent changes were supposed to have gone into effect on FFA, essentially leaving FFA with the old code. i havent played FFA in a couple months so i have no idea first hand but it sounds like that wasnt the case.

ZIP is right, blanket changes are being made to every server based on 1 servers issues. thats not the right way to go about it.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 5th 2013, 2:37:28

pain:
"These will go into all servers as they reset, including FFA tonight (except for the one noted that does not apply to FFA).

=====================

#1) FAST DR TYPE II : ==> This one will NOT go into FFA <=="

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 2:48:30

Originally posted by qzjul:
Next reset (too late for FFA now anyway) we may have some stuff to address massive ghosts; it won't prevent farming, but it may make getting ghost acres more expensive...
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 2:48:53

That is what started our out rage. Leave us alone in ffa
The Death Knights

XI

ZIP Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 2:50:22

Originally posted by iScode:
zip is gay

says the guy who humps sheep !!

ZIP Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 2:51:39

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Originally posted by qzjul:
Next reset (too late for FFA now anyway) we may have some stuff to address massive ghosts; it won't prevent farming, but it may make getting ghost acres more expensive...

yes that one made my stomach drop

ZIP Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 2:55:25

It isn't the matter of whether or not I am mod or not, I am saying posting over on alliance and blaming them is not the answer. But I guess whatever, noone wants to listen to my advice.
Posting here or there isn't going to change who is going to listen. You have ONE active admin right now. So who do you think you are going to get to listen to you by switching the forum posting??? A ghost?
Also if I remember correctly qzjul told me that Slagpit coded alot of that server and any changes that were done was by Slagpit.... I think he said he Slagpit's coding was a bit different and he didn't want to go in yet and confluff things. I could be remembering wrong.

no you could be right... i talked to qz about blanket changes a set or so ago and he said he wasn't ready to get into each server yet... something to do with coding i believe.

iScode Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 3:37:51

Originally posted by ZIP:
Originally posted by iScode:
zip is gay

says the guy who humps sheep !!

I have told you before, your not a sheep!!! :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

elvesrus

Oct 5th 2013, 3:43:39

*you're :p
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

iScode Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 4:03:11

no

your

i prefer it my way... :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 4:41:48

fluff FFA are bigger whiners than Alliance players. Oh no. They made it harder to break 1billion net with a bit of a nerf to landtrading. That is such a shame. Now you can do the exact same strats and finish slightly lower than before. Why must you fluff about EVERY change like it is the end of the world? I understand some of the complaints and agree that they might make some things harder but the fluffing about the tiniest things makes some fo your complaints mean less in the long run.

Pain Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 4:58:56

locket stop being a retard. anything made harder in this server is amplified by 16 times in FFA. you dont even play FFA so you have no idea how much a simple change can turn into a huge pain in the ass.

mrford Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 5:05:49

locket cant stop being a retard. its genetic.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mr Emerald

Oct 5th 2013, 6:07:37

If it finally gets some recognition here then maybe it was the best idea?
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Mr Emerald

Oct 5th 2013, 6:09:16

fluff FFA are bigger whiners than Alliance players. Oh no. They made it harder to break 1billion net with a bit of a nerf to landtrading. That is such a shame. Now you can do the exact same strats and finish slightly lower than before. Why must you fluff about EVERY change like it is the end of the world? I understand some of the complaints and agree that they might make some things harder but the fluffing about the tiniest things makes some fo your complaints mean less in the long run.

Sounds like a lot of alliance players..... AMIRIGHT?
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

locket Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 6:18:06

Originally posted by Pain:
locket stop being a retard. anything made harder in this server is amplified by 16 times in FFA. you dont even play FFA so you have no idea how much a simple change can turn into a huge pain in the ass.

I have played it so I do know.

ColoOutlaw

Oct 5th 2013, 6:38:19

What we are trying to say is almost everybody likes it the way it is. Would you keep playing madden if EA decides to take out the ability for a QB to throw the ball? Would you play GTA if you could no longer steal cars or get a quicky from some hoe in a dark alley? Would you play COD if instead of shooting someone, you run up to them holding a flower and give them a hug? Would you play a nascar game in which you can turn right?