Verified:

giants1223 Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 17:57:56

What are the benefits of switching governments in game? Can anyone give examples? Is it worth the initial loss you take? Commi's seem to end up the fattest but I am often impatient and havn't mastered selling and maintaining a strong military to offset my negative money. I seem to be losing alot per turn and don't always have enough money to play my turns. What are your thoughts on starting as casher stockpiling money and then switching to commi?

Marshal Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 19:20:15

if you play commie you need to sell twice a day or more.

1 reason to change govt after 1st change is switching to military reseller. if switches to theo then benefits from low priv market prices (more mil units with same money).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

afaik Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 0:24:41

casher to commie makes no sense (casher is weak early, strong late; commie is strong early, weak late)

the main use of a govt switch is to benefit from the theo private mil price bonus during destocking. e.g. cash until you've saved up as much as you can, switch to theo and buy out your private market to destock. you get a better $/nw with theo private than any other govt.

you will of course lose at least 14% of everything by switching, so it's a careful calculation depending on how much stock you have that will tell you if a switch is beneficial or not. generally speaking, unless you're experimenting or have very large stock, don't bother switching in solo servers.

afaik Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 5:00:42

also bonus