Verified:

Alin Game profile

Sep 30th 2013, 18:26:58

Best show ever. Despite other opinions about Prison Break or other competition, this serial keeps you on track from S1E1 to S5E16. Other serials tend to go lame after the first or (at best) second season, this one was the same since the start to the end.

From my point of view - best serial ever made.

P.S: i am @ min 45 E 16 S5 and i am really sad is done...

Trife Game profile

Sep 30th 2013, 19:09:14

LOST WAS RIVETING FROM THE PILOT TO THE END, TOO!

trumper Game profile

Oct 1st 2013, 17:16:52

Originally posted by Trife:
LOST WAS RIVETING FROM THE PILOT TO THE END, TOO!

No, Zen's cameo in Knight Rider, was the best television, ever.

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 1:27:17

Im sad breaking bad is over. Held me captive every episode as well. When he blew up Gus, and he walked out room straightening his tie and then they panned tothe other side of him was blown off! Awesome!
The Death Knights

XI

jcatron Game profile

Oct 2nd 2013, 17:10:58

BB=Great Show
Lost=Best Show Ever

AirCruiser Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2013, 2:31:31

Called the ending almost exactly

Aimless Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 12:43:40

"this one was the same since the start to the end"

I'm sure you mean the level of excitement, astonishment, and overall entertainment value was consistent...for YOU.

For some, including myself, this is just another show. It does not promote human progression or creativity to inspire an atom sized idea of greatness.

table4two Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 13:38:19

The show ended nicely but I would have liked a better ending for Jessie. All the guy had to show for 5 seasons of work was his freedom.. and a lot of bad memories.. two dead girlfriends and no money..

trumper Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 13:51:11

Originally posted by table4two:
The show ended nicely but I would have liked a better ending for Jessie. All the guy had to show for 5 seasons of work was his freedom.. and a lot of bad memories.. two dead girlfriends and no money..

I think he went from a narcissistic drug addict with no potential to someone with a deep appreciation for life. I actually thought his was the most transformative role in the show.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 15:45:45

I've watched all of Lost. It was pretty good show. But seriously for those who compared lost to BB you guys should jump off a cliff.

BB > all (That includes GOT)
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

hawkeyee Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 16:33:47

Lost, House, 24, Fringe, and Breaking Bad are the only shows I've watched in entirety from beginning to end. I'd have trouble ranking them in any objective way.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

TNTroXxor Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 17:18:03

I've watched those too hawk.. and i rank them...

Breaking bad > 24 > House > Lost > Fringe

Symac

Oct 3rd 2013, 17:44:22

[Spoilers BB and Dexter]
I don't think it can be disputed that Breaking Bad was an amazing show and probably top 20 shows of all time.

However that ending did nothing for me. Walt deserved a more fantastic death than that. He was always going to die, but why not let him go out as Heisenberg instead of just Walt.. He dies on the floor of a fluffty makeshift meth lab in awe of it? Why?

Hit by a stray bullet? That's all it takes? It feels about the same as if Superman was caught by a stray bullet and died.

I have to compare this ending with the ending of Dexter. They candy assed it. There is no foreseeable reasoning that Dexter should have survived. Walt died but he deserved to go out in glorious flames. Dexter deserved to die and end his suffering.

Both shows I think did this to piss on their fans a little.

phx Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 21:09:17

why would u put prison break in the same sentence as breaking bad?

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 21:28:27

Before seeing the ending of BB, i read and saw an interview where they want to make BB into a movie for the true final episode.

With that said and out there... we never truely saw walt die...

The Death Knights

XI

major Game profile

Oct 3rd 2013, 21:47:42

cant reD THIS WATCHING THE END IN 2 HOURS

hawkeyee Game profile

Oct 4th 2013, 16:46:01

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:

I think I'd have to agree. Although Jack Bauer is kickass and the whole secret spy agency anti-terrorist type genre is by far my favourite... so for that reason alone I might have to put it on par with Breaking Bad in terms of my personal preference. House was just amazing. I never felt more drawn into a character than I did for House. You just felt sorry for him. Lost was all over the place. The writers had ADD. They started about 100 story lines and then dropped all of them. So many unanswered questions. But it was so deep and complex that it almost made up for that. Fringe I was a little upset. The last season seemed so forced and so rushed. They either should've ended a season earlier, or added another one or two seasons to develop it a bit more. But I still loved the show.

Other shows that I started, was really really hooked on, but then lost interested between seasons: Prison Break, Heroes, Dexter, Californication, The Wire, and Rescue Me.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

TNTroXxor Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 7:42:32

Yup i agree with you about 24 as well but 24 Season 3 (Where jacks daughter became a blonde and he chop off his future-son-in-law hand with an axe. That season 3 was a real dent to the entire show) was the reason i ranked it below (however slightly) breaking bad :)

Updated on those i've watched as well

Breaking bad >= 24 > Band Of Brothers > House > Game Of Thrones > HomeLand > House of Cards > The walking dead > Suits > Rescue me > Lost > Greys Anatomy > Person of Interest > Heroes > Hannibal > Sherlock > Chuck > Prison Break > Fringe >

That's pretty much my list

Kalick Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 14:40:38

And I thought I watched a lot of TV.

Serpentor Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 15:20:09

Sure gave a good view of how that industry is a spiral into chaos and death. You may get a high ride, but in the end you're destroying your family and community and ending up with nothing to show for it.... but death and destruction.
The EEVIL Empire

Uncle James Game profile

Oct 5th 2013, 16:16:35

That is the MORAL of the story. You get a great high for awhile but in the end you are dead meat. DRUGS KILL sooner or later>It was a realistic show that could happen in real life not like all the lame shows on now with vampires and werewolfs.

major Game profile

Oct 6th 2013, 12:00:43

best series ever... great writing... actors. everything.

ColoOutlaw

Oct 7th 2013, 5:37:45

Breaking bad was pretty good but the ending was absolutely awful.I was extremely disappointed with the finale. Brought it down from one of my favorite shows to just ok.

ghall Game profile

Oct 10th 2013, 12:35:36

My only issue with the ending is thay walt didn't kill Jesse.

Dukey Game profile

Oct 11th 2013, 17:57:59

You people are out of your minds whoever says end sucked. That was about a perfect ending. Walt was on the verge of death from the cancer anyways. so you knew going into the end that he was gunna die. And why die after all that, from the cancer. No, he went down after a Win. Remember he said after the Gus thing, and Sky asked him on the phone what happened? He said "I won". Well in ending He won again, then died, once all his enemies were no more. And Jesse's ending is perfect. It's how he was found at the start of the series. Escaping a crime scene where they were coming for someone else anyways and he gets to start fresh again, this time as a grown man from everything hes been through, and not a punk kid addict.

+bonus

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 11th 2013, 20:47:57

BB > all (That includes GOT)

sorry, WRONG!

I watched (all of) Breaking Bad and enjoyed it, but it was rarely my *must see* show that week... Game of Thrones, however...
Finally did the signature thing.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 11th 2013, 20:49:41

I'd say...
Breaking bad > Fringe > 24 > Lost > House

Though, first season of 24 was really awesome, and I'd say Fringe Season 2 was some of the best TV I've watched, and on a season-by-season basis I'd put it ahead of any of breaking bad's probably....

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 11th 2013, 21:02:01

Breaking bad >= 24 > Band Of Brothers > House > Game Of Thrones > HomeLand > House of Cards > The walking dead > Suits > Rescue me > Lost > Greys Anatomy > Person of Interest > Heroes > Hannibal > Sherlock > Chuck > Prison Break > Fringe >

That's pretty much my list

Urg... Fringe *BELOW* prison break? PB had *ONE* good season as far as I'm concerned =/ I can't even believe i kept watching it into season 4....

Also Heroes is hard for me, because the first season *was* awesome... but it just went down hill soo soo fast =(

Sherlock, the BBC one right? Chuck was a lot of fun...

Game of Thrones ~= Rome > Orphan Black ~= Continuum ~= Breaking Bad ~= The Wire > Sherlock ~= House of Cards > 24 ~= Homeland ~= Arrested Development > Chuck ~= Under the Dome > Person of Interest ~= The Borgias > Heroes ~= Once Upon A Time > Lost ~= Sarah Connor Chronicles ~= Prison Break > Defiance ~= Falling Skies > Terra Nova> House

Also, I might add I'm kindof a Sci-Fi person, so there might be a bit of that reflected in my rankings heh

major Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 0:41:44

breaking bad is the best, a severely realistic betrayel of that business

ColoOutlaw

Oct 12th 2013, 6:59:25

Originally posted by Dukey:
You people are out of your minds whoever says end sucked. That was about a perfect ending. Walt was on the verge of death from the cancer anyways. so you knew going into the end that he was gunna die. And why die after all that, from the cancer. No, he went down after a Win. Remember he said after the Gus thing, and Sky asked him on the phone what happened? He said "I won". Well in ending He won again, then died, once all his enemies were no more. And Jesse's ending is perfect. It's how he was found at the start of the series. Escaping a crime scene where they were coming for someone else anyways and he gets to start fresh again, this time as a grown man from everything hes been through, and not a punk kid addict.

+bonus

Who didn't call him killing that entire crew?? He said he was going to kill them all like 5 weeks before he did. There was absolutely nothing in the finale that was hard to predict. Not to mention they tried to tie it all up in the time length of a regular episode? Such a weak ending. For a show that was so good at being creative, they could have done a lot better. A- show not including the finale, D+ including.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 9:57:27

ah qz i forgotten about sarah connor chronicles..!!

but i want to say....

HOW THE HELL DID TERRA NOVA RANKED ABOVE HOUSE?! You got some serious dino fetish or just hot for mommy shannon !

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 12th 2013, 16:53:17

ah qz i forgotten about sarah connor chronicles..!!

but i want to say....

HOW THE HELL DID TERRA NOVA RANKED ABOVE HOUSE?! You got some serious dino fetish or just hot for mommy shannon !

Well... all right maybe Terra Nova shouldn't have gone above house; Terra Nova was pretty silly, and I really enjoyed the first season of house, and kept watching it a few more, I have no idea why though =/ It got really really repetitive I thought =/

TNTroXxor Game profile

Oct 12th 2013, 17:02:33

The only enjoyable part of terra nova was before they warp to the dino earth lol.. House does repeat alot of crap but its the little things that kept me watching :D

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 12th 2013, 18:21:56

The only enjoyable part of terra nova was before they warp to the dino earth lol..

Lol... fair enough... if they'd stopped trying to be a family drama it had some potential... whining kids in a dinosaur-infested jungle...

http://xkcd.com/1104/

http://xkcd.com/87/

http://xkcd.com/135/

TNTroXxor Game profile

Oct 13th 2013, 6:27:18

rofl at the test

Riddler Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 20:53:02

<---- never watched an episode. Fears the flashbacks