Verified:

Killa Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 15:20:12

I hope evo's allies protect them. I mean evo can take sof 1-1 right? thats why they are talking so much smack on AT.

+Killa

BattleKJ Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 15:28:51

LaF are a long way ahead of SoF in warring ability in my opinion, they are every bit as active as SoF and can actually make good countries. I have fought against both alliances and SoF are not even in the same league as LaF and no I am not trolling. I dislike LaF far more than I dislike SoF but you cannot deny thats obvious, LaF are the best warring alliance and by some distance.

Killa Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 15:42:52

Must be hard for evo,sol,md,monsters!
Just knowing that the main debate is if SoF or Laf are better, when they are on the same side. Not to mention how good RD and Rival are.

I'm Fine if you want to rank Laf better,
1)Laf
2)Sof
3)MD-RD

Not sure about RD taking on MD 1-1, didn't pay much attention last set, just know they won.

+Killa

Killa Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 15:43:21

Yes i am in SoF if you were wondering
+Killa

tellarion Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 15:52:02

Originally posted by Killa:
Yes i am in SoF if you were wondering

Based on how you act on AT, that much was obvious.

Killa Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 16:07:42

How do i act on AT?, I have posted maybe 5-10 times in the last 6 months.

+Killa

Pride Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 16:13:28

Sof is better at target selection? Lol wtf.

Sof isn't better at anything when is comes to Laf.

I'd say the only advantage is Sof prefers to war, but after a few sets of getting beat down by Laf, Sof would be back to 20 members and just another notch.

archaic Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 17:12:35

Even in a hopeless war where laf had to lose the set that they got caught cheating and got gangbanged, they still fought like trapped animals and even their restarts walled. Sof has not taken a beating since Ivan was running (sic) the show. While I have no doubt that sof leadership would fight if it got tough, nobody has seen whether their very spoiled members would hang tough in a very long time.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

SolidSnake Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 17:36:17

Heh, people underestimate sof, they have quite a few really solid netgainers (and in turn huge breakers for wargaining) they just dont netgain that often.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 7th 2013, 17:55:02

Originally posted by Pride:
MD wasn't even pacted to imag that set. Why in the fluff would we tell imag anything?

Pride clearly doesn't know what leaders talk in his clan.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BattleKJ Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 18:01:41

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Heh, people underestimate sof, they have quite a few really solid netgainers (and in turn huge breakers for wargaining) they just dont netgain that often.

If they have good netgainers why when they have netgained in the past do they just use the same fluffty tactics as LaF, RD, NA etc to get countries into the top 10?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 7th 2013, 19:02:55

KJ you, and I should make a new alliance together just for the lulz and the conspiracy theories that would come out of it :)
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

neal

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2013, 19:17:07

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Originally posted by SolidSnake:

If they have good netgainers why when they have netgained in the past do they just use the same fluffty tactics as LaF, RD, NA etc to get countries into the top 10?

so evo hasn't ever done anything controversial? hmmmm

fair is foul and foul is fair after all...

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 7th 2013, 20:22:48

LAF would own SOF.

even if SOF got the FS.

And the later the war, the more dominant LAF would be.
Z is #1

BattleKJ Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 20:24:24

martian we should make babies, that would really blow peoples fluffing minds

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 7th 2013, 20:28:19

AGREED!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Lucifer Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 20:34:35

I would disagree. A warring alliance in my eyes should always be #1 above any kind of ranking. Why? because if they want to war they will war anybody. LaF is a primarily a netting alliance. If all they did was war, they would lose members. Hence if one day SoF says, F U to LaF and war them for 5-10 consecutive rounds, SoF numbers would be up and LaF numbers would be down. But that will never happen. A warring alliance dictates earth politics. You cannot stop an alliance of SoF size if they want to kill you. The reason why SoF can get away with killing MD for several sets in the past.

The rankings you have is an assumption of how these alliances would perform, rather than factual evidence of the past 2 sets. An alliance can change within a single set i can agree on that...though from what i see the only alliance that has changed is SoL as their numbers have bolstered due to warring SoF... but exactly how many of those members are just from other alliances that want to put a hurting on SoF from past sets of getting killed by them? Exactly how many can they retain after this set and for how long? Those questions cannot be answered as it still needs to be shown/proven. Hence i cannot rank them above alliances that have already shown such answers.

I would rank the top 5 like this:

1. SoF
2. LaF
3. MD
4. RD
5. SoL

Pride Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 21:07:08

The way you say it sol should be #2 lol

locket Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 21:15:22

Originally posted by Lucifer:
I would disagree. A warring alliance in my eyes should always be #1 above any kind of ranking. Why? because if they want to war they will war anybody. LaF is a primarily a netting alliance. If all they did was war, they would lose members. Hence if one day SoF says, F U to LaF and war them for 5-10 consecutive rounds, SoF numbers would be up and LaF numbers would be down. But that will never happen. A warring alliance dictates earth politics. You cannot stop an alliance of SoF size if they want to kill you. The reason why SoF can get away with killing MD for several sets in the past.

The rankings you have is an assumption of how these alliances would perform, rather than factual evidence of the past 2 sets. An alliance can change within a single set i can agree on that...though from what i see the only alliance that has changed is SoL as their numbers have bolstered due to warring SoF... but exactly how many of those members are just from other alliances that want to put a hurting on SoF from past sets of getting killed by them? Exactly how many can they retain after this set and for how long? Those questions cannot be answered as it still needs to be shown/proven. Hence i cannot rank them above alliances that have already shown such answers.

1. SoF
2. LaF
3. MD
4. RD
5. SoL

Actually Laf is an alliance that does both things. They have for quite some time.

Also if Sof decided to war Laf 10 sets in a row Sof would get gangbanged to fluff for being assholes. Also if they lost the first couple of wars badly they would lose members. Warring alliances lose members when they get stomped too.

flameo

Sep 7th 2013, 21:42:46

1. SoF
2. LaF
3. MD
4. RD
5. SoL

lolz another sof fan club boy

Xinhuan Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 21:46:08

You are misguided if you think LaF would let SoF war them 5-10 resets in a row without calling in allies to gangbang SoF instead.

Alliance rankings need to take into account political clout, netting ability, warring ability, alliance size as well as past performance, and your eyes need to be opened. SoF got away with hitting MD because MD didn't have the political clout to bring in allies - and thus they are ranked lower in past sets until now.

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 7th 2013, 23:57:03

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Originally posted by iScode:
haha laf above sof in warring, thats a little far fetched you dirty little snitch.

I did tell you to compare LaF's hits per kill versus SoF's. Remember to take out all the ABs!

You are in LaF right? You should know just as well as anyone why there is a major difference between the hits per kill.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2013, 0:14:31

RD FTW! I think that because of RD's smaller numbers, it makes RDers more ferocious, if membership increased too much, it's quality would drop a little.
Do as I say, not as I do.

anoniem Game profile

Sep 8th 2013, 1:03:17

this thread got boring as soon as xinhuan started making sense. go away! we all want to hear sov cry some more and boast about his big time RL job as prime minister of uzbekidontgiveafluff.
re(ally)tired

archaic Game profile

Sep 8th 2013, 1:14:44

So, when did KJ become 'battleKJ' ? what has he ever battled besides his gambling addiction?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pain Game profile

Sep 8th 2013, 2:50:33

Originally posted by archaic:
So, when did KJ become 'battleKJ' ? what has he ever battled besides his gambling addiction?

small penis syndrome
Your mother is a nice woman

bertz Game profile

Sep 8th 2013, 3:35:19

lol. No way SoF could beat LaF. unless SoF got the FS on 4th week and LaF is purely netting.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 8th 2013, 23:11:47

You know everyone cries about SoF calling in LaF, but my first set back playing this game it was SoF who jumped in to save LaF from SoL and Co.

Jiman Game profile

Sep 21st 2013, 16:39:49

Sol is ranked too high.

Laf is ranked too low.

Boltar Game profile

Sep 21st 2013, 17:23:45

jiman us unranked!!!

agusjo Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 6:24:36

DANGER is #1 as they consistently have they CAPSLOCK on.

Alin Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 12:37:34

Sof needs to learn a couple of things.

I remember when i was a kid - some biger guy was bulling me arround. He was also bulling other kids, but always individually. One day we decided to act together and 3 of us managed to give him a good beat.

Sof you are like one of those 3 kids. You are not stronger than the big guy - you just have the numbers. That doesn't actually make you always better than your opponent.

For example you weren't better than MD - when MD FSed and wrecked Sof in 48 hours ( Sof called in Laf ). Now you claim that set to be a Sof win ( saw someone saying that in the last 4 encounters btw MD and Sof - Sof won all of them. Well - NOOOT )

Sure, you were better than MD in their celebrating set when you FSed - but that war was more fun/even and it was decided by some super walling skills. (Not by 180 ws 80).

Therefore you can not claim that "you have won all the MD encounters" and "you were always better than MD". Because you weren't.

I wasn't playing the game in the last 6 months - but for what i see here, and knowing Servant`s alliance rankings, i assume this is the same scenario. Sol was probably better than Sof in this war - but Laf turned some even numbers ( as usual ) into Sofside advantage.

P.S: RIVAL i think you already won the tile of "The most obedient alliance in the game history ". You should stop now. For God shake FS The mighty clan Danger or smth on your own.

This game needs some side changes. Isn`t everyone boored of this sides? Since Hanlong ( and before ) the sides were pretty much the same.

Edited By: Alin on Sep 25th 2013, 12:51:33
See Original Post

Kaloop

Sep 25th 2013, 13:05:31

Shut up cheater

iScode Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 13:41:31

lol hey look its alin!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ArsenalMD Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 14:34:32

Pretty fair Servant

bertz Game profile

Sep 27th 2013, 15:08:41

Alin come back and play. We miss you. Task is spamming all over and it's pretty one sided trolling

macmd Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 3:20:19

The main take-away from the comments in this thread is that everyone is simultaneously ranked too high and too low.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 6:44:10

sheesh archaic, you should spend more time with your kids!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 6:55:45

also SoF is the one who does all the heavy lifting, LaF takes all the easy wars, that's why SoF is better.

Alin Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 8:57:29

@bertz

It looks like i am facing a new kind of threat - since task was replaces by THE mighty SHEEP.

However i am not going to put the same amount of effort on this board as before.

Pain Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 17:15:58

thank god for that. too bad you didnt stay gone longer though.
Your mother is a nice woman

Alin Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 18:38:47

Well this game gives you the chance to fight a little , groups of people you don`t like.

You can`t stay away from that RDer...

Makinso Game profile

Sep 29th 2013, 19:06:39

Honestly lol @ most of these responses. But looking at SoF atm SoF can't claim many victories really. Most of your victories are biased my over use of numbers in countries. You had a solid win on MD once I think their reunion set.

Other sets are botched just like this one. Personally I think LaF could give SoF a run for their money.