Verified:

flo

Sep 24th 2013, 21:54:30

could someone tell me why you guys killed my only country?

ColoOutlaw

Sep 24th 2013, 21:58:43

Because it was your only country

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2013, 22:06:23

was it an untagged?

flo

Sep 24th 2013, 22:06:43

?????

flo

Sep 24th 2013, 22:12:05

yeah, but that dont make no difference. just cause im untagged doesnt mean i shouldnt be allowed to enjoy the game.

mrford Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 22:16:06

yes it does.

untags are suiciders. i already told you in IRC what to do WEEKS ago. tag up and declare your attentions here.

anything else you cant fluff about dying, i warned you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2013, 22:18:39

Flo, see that is where the truth is different from reality.

In truth, an untagged should be able to enjoy the game.

In reality, too many suiciders spring from untags and spam tags, so they are subject to preventative killings.

Tag them up, proclaim your everlasting love, and they probably will not die.

Maybe

I think

flo

Sep 24th 2013, 22:23:11

not all untags are suiciders you freaking idiot... my country wasnt even built to attack i had no troops tanks and few jets to grab some land... how bout your clan is azz and has been for years...

flo

Sep 24th 2013, 22:24:58

its ok ill war them next set when we all start fresh

mrford Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 22:25:17

i warned you, told you what to do to not die, and you refused to heed my advice. you have no right to come in here and fluff.

and im not in NBK dipfluff, and i would of killed you as well.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

flo

Sep 24th 2013, 22:27:05

what clan you in ford?

Dragon Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 22:27:06

Bottom line. The suiciders have ruined things for the "innocent untagged guy".

These guys are gonna kill untags. Period. If you don't want to tag your countries, that fine, but they'll just kill them again and again.

Whats the big deal with creating a tag and letting folks know who you are and what you're doing?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2013, 22:28:08

Originally posted by flo:
not all untags are suiciders you freaking idiot... my country wasnt even built to attack i had no troops tanks and few jets to grab some land... how bout your clan is azz and has been for years...

there you go with the truth again. just does not work fella.

Twain Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 23:10:20

flo: No one is claiming everyone in the untagged pool is a suicider. However, you just experienced the same exact thing that all the established clans have had to deal with. LaE and TKO had all sorts of great countries ruined by suiciders.

You've had your set ruined by an established clan, and it sucks that it happened. But mrford, Dragon, and smegma are absolutely right. The players in NBK, CC, PANLV, TKO and the other established clans can't tell the difference between who is and who isn't a suicider, and within certain bounds, we're unwilling to wait it out and hope that no one is a suicider. So any country that seems like it might be up to no good that is untagged is subject to being killed.

I don't think anyone truly thinks it's a great solution, but it's a solution nevertheless. If you want to be left alone, all you need to do is tag up all your countries in a tag and come on FFAT and tell us who you are.

There are several 16 country tags that are doing just fine: KWA, Vegas, HS, Annoyed, SAS to name a few. Those people are known to the community because at some point they came on FFAT and introduced who they are and what tag they're running. They haven't caused any problems since doing so, so they're left alone.

If you announce who you are, tag up, and don't cause trouble, you'll be left alone for the most part.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 24th 2013, 23:14:32

tagged is less likely to be a suicider, flo - get yourself tagged and announce that you want to be left alone here on FFAT - one / more of the larger tags might look after your interests

untagged = turkey shoot sorry to say on this server

get tagged mate ! :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

mrford Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 23:24:53

i told him this fluff weeks ago.....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 24th 2013, 23:45:55

flo knows how it goes here, we all have had this arguement with him before.

Edited By: Warster on Sep 24th 2013, 23:53:04
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Twain Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 0:04:44

It seems familiar to be having this conversation, but regardless, I'll say it again when he fluffes about it in the middle of next set when he foolishly fails to heed our advice then, too.

Home Turf Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 0:18:51

Im sorry didn't get to kill that potential kamikaze country. Yall get those untagged larger would ya. Damn do sumthing right.
Rather boring otherwise. jeez yall don't let me have any fun.

"goes and pouts"
HT

PapaSmurf Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 0:47:12

TKO most recently has been sucided the hardest. This past two sets NBK has gone after suciders and potential suciders with a fury.

How badly is TKO or Panlv being hit now?

Twain Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 1:04:01

I hate to say such things because I feel like I'm tempting fate, but PANLV typically doesn't have too many issues. We occasionally have one or two hit us, but most of the time we're hit, it's someone who is exploiting one of our guys' stockpiles/lack of defense to actually try to go after someone else.

But typically, we also have more guys who go after average networth than a big country, so perhaps we draw less attention to ourselves than TKO has in the past because of their tendency to go after the big countries.

flo

Sep 25th 2013, 2:05:07

My point stands untagged doesn't mean hey I'm a Suicider I could be a noob that just came across ee.. Clans that do kills on untagged countries for the sake of not being attacked I understand your logic... Yet do you not understand that the noob you just killed might lose any interest because they feel the established are favored....
I just wish I had the time to run 300 countries I'd show you a suicider.... Damn Lucky FFA isn't what it used to be...

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 2:08:55

you are the first person to ever bring up that point!

thanks!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 25th 2013, 2:10:55

If this was old ffa the major tags wouldn't have 240 countries, and flo do you really think none of us played in the old ffa
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

flo

Sep 25th 2013, 2:16:29

I know some have but most probably came in the past 5-8 years.... Ford stop beIng ignorant lil bizzy... I know I'm not the first and I know this ain't the first time I brought it up.... Either way alot of you guys/gals ruin this game and don't care

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 25th 2013, 2:28:35

I'll tell the20 tko member who have quit due to untagged suiciders that it's all their fault
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

flo

Sep 25th 2013, 2:39:04

I didn't say every untagged is innocent... I know first hand how Suiciders can ruin the fun for netters... But isn't that what gdi is for?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 25th 2013, 2:42:10

Gdi doesn't work here like it does on express and such
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 25th 2013, 2:59:01

I know some have but most probably came in the past 5-8 years.... Ford stop beIng ignorant lil bizzy... I know I'm not the first and I know this ain't the first time I brought it up.... Either way alot of you guys/gals ruin this game and don't care

This isn't the first or the last time I will say this....
You are on a server that is not meant for the solitary player.... if you want solo play...express, tourney, and primary. They all explained the issue... and noone can blame them. You were warned. And you can argue yourself blue in the face... you should of announced yourself on these boards.
Have a swirvey day ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Jade Penn Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 2:59:59

GDI is less than useless on the ffa server

Rosco Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 3:00:19

flo, it's simple, tag you countries, state your intentions, and quit your fluffing crying. I lost 16 start up countries to NBK because I didn't tag up Ares in time. I spoke to them...(in private) but in reality there is nothing I could do. I restarted and taged up. It happens. Deal with it or go play Primary. This is how it goes in FFA.

Rosco
Ares FA
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

bstrong86 Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 3:02:10

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and fluff a better argument flo
The Death Knights

XI

Jade Penn Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 3:08:10

[quote poster=galleri; 26522; 490290] You are on a server that is not meant for the solitary player.... quote]

I disagree. In fact it's the best place for the solo player. You just have to be aware of the political side of the game and play within the unwritten rules made by such politics.

brandon84 Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 3:11:02

/ marks date on calendar and waits for Flo to pop out

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 25th 2013, 3:35:16

[quote poster=Jade Penn; 26522; 490295]
Originally posted by galleri:
You are on a server that is not meant for the solitary player.... quote]

I disagree. In fact it's the best place for the solo player. You just have to be aware of the political side of the game and play within the unwritten rules made by such politics.

Ok possibly yes, I think I didn't explain that line well enough. I think what I meant is it is better to be on the other servers as a solitary player because not everyone out there, especially new players know how the server politics are or the past on that server. Did that make better sense? LOL

Anyhow flo, I am not trying to sound like a fluff, just take the advice and go with it. It is great advice. What I have seen on all servers is people giving out great advice to players that complain about something and they don't follow that advice and then re - complain about the same thing again. Don't be that person ;)
Good Luck!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 3:37:15

yous a fluff fo sho hoe
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 25th 2013, 3:55:58

Too late galleri, he's already that person
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 25th 2013, 4:29:26

FORD THE BABY WANTS A SAMMICH! GO MAKE ONE....

kemo Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 4:35:45

didnt he threaten suicide last time before he rage quit?
all praised to ra

m0bzta Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 4:49:07

Flo come back and play in my clan you will have tons of fun :P

PM me and i will give you all the info you need
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 5:42:23

THE BABY IS LIKE 9 DAYS OLD IT CANT EAT SAMMICHES
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Mr Emerald

Sep 25th 2013, 20:11:52

My point stands untagged doesn't mean hey I'm a Suicider I could be a noob that just came across ee.. Clans that do kills on untagged countries for the sake of not being attacked I understand your logic... Yet do you not understand that the noob you just killed might lose any interest because they feel the established are favored....
I just wish I had the time to run 300 countries I'd show you a suicider.... Damn Lucky FFA isn't what it used to be...

yeah whatever mob wannabe
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2013, 21:24:39

I seriously hope I'm the one who killed you flo.

Doesn't really matter how you'r built, you can be all turrets if you want to. Putting all your turrets/tech on the market and *boom*

we got ourself a country with fluffloads of jets/tanks.

NBK has no plan to stop killing off untags, in the end, it does make the server a better place.

~whooze
NBK
(Probably top 3 on the server in kills, again)