Verified:

Duna Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 5:19:22

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by Duna:
Originally posted by Pride:
If MD had taken Rival out this war would be in Sols favor again. FA is one thing taking an entire alliance out of the fight is another.

MD FAed to EVO alot more than LaF killed. And also, even after LaF killed EVO, nw was almost same (about 10% difference, wich means nothing in long war)

And RD(and Laf) have been FAing the bajeesus outta you guys. We're both receiving FA, we both have similar member counts, but you guys had an extra 6k hits and 18 kills from another alliance that we didn't have..

RD & LaF are not even near to MD/PDM/LCN/RAGE (and idk who else FAed you) with all FA you recived.
Plus, similar, but most time SoL&EVO&Monsters has member advantage. Plus, before LaF EVO had 31 tagged. You lost like 10 people after LaF:)
Plus you had extra week hitting with 110 vs 75.

ColoOutlaw

Sep 23rd 2013, 5:46:15

I heard there will be punch and pie here?

Atryn Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 11:50:19

No Colo, that's MY POT PIE!!!!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 23rd 2013, 12:05:34

i wonder where all my aid is :(
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Duna Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 14:05:00

All your aids belong to #107. Ask him to send you abit.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 23rd 2013, 16:23:34

Originally posted by mdevol:
Originally posted by galleri:
Cat facts are missing in this thread!

CAT FACTS is actually Dagga

Seemingly.....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 23rd 2013, 19:48:40

Iscode-

Prove me wrong,
Fight SOL 1-1, next reset. No outside help.

I'll eat my words.

The only difference between SOF and SOL right now is LAF. SOL has been rebuilding despite losing war after war, SOF is living off of LAF's shadow.

Prove me wrong.
War SOL 1-1.

You won't do it though.
Z is #1

CAT FACTS

Sep 23rd 2013, 20:23:03

No. Just no.

Duna Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 20:26:50

Should SoL/SoF also run only mono rainbow, do not use market and no stonewall to make it fair?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 23rd 2013, 20:37:13

Originally posted by CAT FACTS:

No. Just no.

Offense right!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SLOTH FACTS

Sep 23rd 2013, 21:07:14

Sloth facts:
Sloth fact posters use sloths to determine the indentity of cat facts posters. Cat facts don't dance and spin hence the identity is invalid
Originally posted by CAT FACTS:

No. Just no.

iScode Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 22:54:31

Originally posted by Servant:
Iscode-

Prove me wrong,
Fight SOL 1-1, next reset. No outside help.

I'll eat my words.

The only difference between SOF and SOL right now is LAF. SOL has been rebuilding despite losing war after war, SOF is living off of LAF's shadow.

Prove me wrong.
War SOL 1-1.

You won't do it though.

I have absolutely no choice in who we war, im just a member, however if i had a choice, it would not be sol because right now, politically it would be much better to teach those pathetic netting tags a lesson in why you should not fs oop.

regardless, sof has warred sol 1vs1 and clearly kicked there arse, yet everyone made excuses then, you will just make more because you will not admit you are biased.

The facts are there for everyone to see, if you can not agree that on this sets performance that sof is a better war alliance than sol, you are ether a) mentally challenged b) biased against sof or c) have as much living brain tissue as MR LC...

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 23:01:20

i find it funny how those netting tags are pathetic, yet i don't see an iMag tag? i guess it's partly due to all those times iMag taught pathetic netting tags a lesson, and then got tagkilled themselves.

lulz
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 23:06:13

dont think we are discussing imag.

i know what you need!!!

/me hugs anoniem

I love you buddy, its ok you have have a reason to live!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

匕1

Sep 23rd 2013, 23:08:06

Is it time for 匕 facts?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 23rd 2013, 23:10:48

Ah how cute Anoniem. I remember how much you loved iMag when soviet was president. No wonder you mentioned them. You still have a hard on.

anoniem Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 23:13:36

oh look it's galleri... the impartial forum moderator who only closes threads that pertain to SoF sucking.
re(ally)tired

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 23rd 2013, 23:42:10

Originally posted by anoniem:
oh look it's galleri... the impartial forum moderator who only closes threads that pertain to SoF sucking.

look if you don't have a cat fact then stfu. I will going to start closing every thread you post on. By the way get it right. I am not a forum mod. If you are gonna call me out then use the right terms. ffs you suck at this.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 23rd 2013, 23:43:09

Then I can be impartial to closing threads that anoniem posts on cause he is a fluffty troll? :P

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 24th 2013, 0:05:02

take a deep breath and watch this instead:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/rumple2

Edited By: martian on Sep 24th 2013, 0:07:21
See Original Post
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

prank

Sep 24th 2013, 1:17:19

Scode, it's been about a year since sol and sof went 1v1. How much longer will referencing that war be relevant? I can guarantee you that SOL today has only improved from then.

iScode Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 1:30:22

Originally posted by prank:
Scode, it's been about a year since sol and sof went 1v1. How much longer will referencing that war be relevant? I can guarantee you that SOL today has only improved from then.

yeah and unfortunately it was sof who helped them improve for over half of that year. Then makinso came back and ruined it all :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 1:42:14

Power is like being a lady... if you have to tell people you are, you aren't.
re(ally)tired

prank

Sep 24th 2013, 1:59:15

Originally posted by iScode:

yeah and unfortunately it was sof who helped them improve for over half of that year. Then makinso came back and ruined it all :(

Lol does sof really try to take credit for everything?

mdevol Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 2:39:00

Oh, the irony, this coming from RIVAL. From SoF, it has merit, sorta. I can show you that RIVAL was getting large FA from RD days before I even had 1 MD pact. Furthermore, how much tech has RIVAL leeched from RD this war.

Yet another horrible troll attempt from RIVAL.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 24th 2013, 3:46:16

I just got FA from Arrow, UCN and TGA.... is this ok??

iScode Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 3:59:01

Lol does sof really try to take credit for everything?

oh ok, so they were not fdp's after that Xyle didnt have access to your site?

I know for a fact sof was helping sol, just ask suni...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

prank

Sep 24th 2013, 4:35:29

I think there were some suggestions made to boost board activity in ghq but nothing really stuck. Sof only made posts in ghq for one set which would be the set SOL 1v1ed Rival. What SOL has improved in is internal leadership structuring. Unless sof provided those people I would have to disagree.

I would agree that sof did help things in the FR dept when Suni was left to tend things on her own.

iScode Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 4:55:59

my apologies, i think you mis understood what i meant, i wasnt saying sof was the reason your doing so well now, i was simply saying that we did help you improve for half a year before makinso came in and cut all ties cause he hates sof.

it was more of a dig at makinso than anything else, that plus he sucks at BJJ...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

prank

Sep 24th 2013, 5:09:34

Both sides attributed to that relationship failing. Worst communications between FDPs ever.

d20 Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 5:17:33

lolol :)

Originally posted by anoniem:
Power is like being a lady... if you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

Duna Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 6:34:40

Oh, the irony, this coming from RIVAL. From SoF, it has merit, sorta. I can show you that RIVAL was getting large FA from RD days before I even had 1 MD pact. Furthermore, how much tech has RIVAL leeched from RD this war.

Yet another horrible troll attempt from RIVAL.

LoL, you are welcome to show RIVALs FA (and i want to see tech leeching from RD also), thought you seems to be complitely incompetent in this question. We catched SoL&Evo with MD pacts almost from war start (RIVAL war start, not SoF). And we got zero FA from RD untill MDs FA went beyond the bounds of decency (about 5th of september). So you guys had like 15 days of freeFA and still cry about it:) Thats really funny.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 24th 2013, 6:55:36

that's a lie duna

at least one of our countries was getting aid before the start of sept

why else would it have a trade pact with an alliance outside of the war?

personally i don't care about the aid, if i did i would be making sure monsters was getting its fair share lol,

tho Sol,Evo and certain monsters need to learn how to get aid without making it so easy to spot

Edited By: Warster on Sep 24th 2013, 7:13:23
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Duna Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 7:02:44

Well, as i know, one country was pacted to LaF friend, yes. But i told we got no FA from RD, not LaF:) So i still dont see any lie in my words.

And there is big difference between massFA and one friend sending FA.

Edited By: Duna on Sep 24th 2013, 7:29:25
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 24th 2013, 7:15:01

opps you weren't meant to post before i got to edit my post lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

locket Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 9:14:02

I dont think any mass FA was put in place till it looked like the war was changing a bit... but then who fluffin cares who got it first? Everyone got it and everyone knew that it was going to happen from day 1 of the war.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 24th 2013, 9:33:01

locket then tell Duna and Sol/evo to stop complaining about it , im sick of reading it all lol

all seriousness, does it really matter now, we got it, you guys got it, you guys did it better, you guys won.

i think people are taking this all too seriously instead of just having fun.

Edited By: Warster on Sep 24th 2013, 9:37:53
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

bertz Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 9:39:33

Originally posted by locket:
I dont think any mass FA was put in place till it looked like the war was changing a bit... but then who fluffin cares who got it first? Everyone got it and everyone knew that it was going to happen from day 1 of the war.

Not everyone. Not me. Although I rather not get FA cause they often kill me when I'm sleeping.

locket Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 10:09:04

Everyone meaning every clan :P I obviously dont think every member got it. They avoid giving it to bumbs like you! :D

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 24th 2013, 10:12:39

and me
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

bertz Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 11:06:49

Originally posted by locket:
Everyone meaning every clan :P I obviously dont think every member got it. They avoid giving it to bumbs like you! :D

But if you want to FA me, I won't complain.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 16:36:47

Originally posted by Pride:
If MD had taken Rival out this war would be in Sols favor again. FA is one thing taking an entire alliance out of the fight is another.

MD FAed to EVO alot more than LaF killed. And also, even after LaF killed EVO, nw was almost same (about 10% difference, wich means nothing in long war)

And RD(and Laf) have been FAing the bajeesus outta you guys. We're both receiving FA, we both have similar member counts, but you guys had an extra 6k hits and 18 kills from another alliance that we didn't have..

RD & LaF are not even near to MD/PDM/LCN/RAGE (and idk who else FAed you) with all FA you recived.
Plus, similar, but most time SoL&EVO&Monsters has member advantage. Plus, before LaF EVO had 31 tagged. You lost like 10 people after LaF:)
Plus you had extra week hitting with 110 vs 75.

Duna, trying to claim that we got more FA than you guys is ludicrous. PDM has only started aiding(aside from an individual or two) since less than a week ago. MD started out just sending to untagged restarts. Lcn and Rage are tiny and not sending in an organized manner. If you really think that this collection of alliances is sending more than RD/Laf combined, you're dreaming.

As for Evo, we've lost about 5 or so. Had a few go MIA, one detagged himself, a few more just lost interest.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 16:39:11

Originally posted by Warster:
locket then tell Duna and Sol/evo to stop complaining about it , im sick of reading it all lol

all seriousness, does it really matter now, we got it, you guys got it, you guys did it better, you guys won.

Pretty much this, though. Both sides are getting FA, but your side is better at it than ours :/

ಠ_ಠ

Sep 24th 2013, 17:10:50

THE LOOK OF DISAPPROVAL IS HERE!!!!

ಠ╭╮ಠ

Sep 24th 2013, 17:12:17

[quote poster=ಠ_ಠ; 26489; 490062]THE LOOK OF DISAPPROVAL IS HERE!!!! [/quote]

HEY BRO

ಠ_ಠ

Sep 24th 2013, 17:12:43

WHY SO SAD CUZ

ಠ╭╮ಠ

Sep 24th 2013, 17:13:12

BCUZ I CANT QUOTE CORRECTLY

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sep 24th 2013, 17:17:39

i aint even mad

iScode Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 20:48:44

Pretty much this, though. Both sides are getting FA, but your side is better at it than ours :/

I know for a fact based on the countries we have killed you have been getting more FA, the not that i care, we turned the tap off for two weeks from some reason, i disagreed with it, i thought we should get fa the whole time. I have no problem with you getting the fa, just dont lie about it.

also a better phrase would be "Both sides are getting FA, SOF and Rival just know how to use it better and not be killed with it."
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Kat Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 0:42:12

I know for a fact based on the countries we have killed you have been getting more FA, the not that i care, we turned the tap off for two weeks from some reason, i disagreed with it, i thought we should get fa the whole time. I have no problem with you getting the fa, just dont lie about it.

also a better phrase would be "Both sides are getting FA, SOF and Rival just know how to use it better and not be killed with it."

+1 scode