Verified:

PapaSmurf Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 15:33:53

So, this could just be me, but this growing trend is quite disturbing. Men are opting to pee in the stalls rather than the urinals in public bathrooms. A trend I am noticing more and more. So, now when I want to take a dump I have to go stall to stall trying to find a dry seat and many times resorting to having to wipe the seat. Now my wife says I am a bit of a germaphobe, which I am kind of. But it's pretty nasty wiping half dried sticky pee, with low quality toilet paper which sticks to the pee.

At first I thought I must be crazy, but many times I find myself alone in the bathroom taking a dump, and another guy comes in and pees in the stall instead of the urinal. I don't get it?!?! Is there something I'm missing, a new unwritten rule like if a guy is at a urinal you always keep at least one urinal in between yourself if possible. Or is there just that many guys who want to be aholes?

Here's hoping to some sort of enlightenment.

Jer Bu

Sep 23rd 2013, 15:38:02

It would seem to be you may be spending an extraordinary amount of time taking these dumps - which is increasing the likelyhood you have someone else enter the bathroom and piss in the toilet instead of the urinal.

I suggest fibre. Lots of fibre, to help regulate your dumping better. try to get down to one dump a day, and no more than 3 or 4 minutes per dump.

Truly,

Bu

Pain Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 15:48:48

urinals are kinda gross. i dont pee in them if i dont have to. i also dont poop in public bathrooms unless im about to fluff myself. sucks to be you :P
Your mother is a nice woman

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 15:51:48

Originally posted by Jer Bu:
It would seem to be you may be spending an extraordinary amount of time taking these dumps - which is increasing the likelyhood you have someone else enter the bathroom and piss in the toilet instead of the urinal.

I suggest fibre. Lots of fibre, to help regulate your dumping better. try to get down to one dump a day, and no more than 3 or 4 minutes per dump.

Truly,

Bu

THE SAME RESULT CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED WITH TACO BELL FIRE SAUCE! AND IT TASTES BETTER THAN FIBER!

Xinhuan Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 16:03:42

I prefer to use stalls whenever possible, because I prefer privacy, and prefer using a piece of toilet paper to dry off the dribble instead of flicking it at the urinal (which also means I don't flick it at the toilet seat).

Urinals are also almost always smellier and more disgusting than a flushed toilet.

And I always lift the toilet seat.

Trife Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 16:39:22

Why are you guys so worried about hanging out with your wang out while using urinals?

If you're embarrassed because of potential size issues two things

1) nobody's looking
and
2) even if they were, if you're worried about the size they probably wouldn't be able to see it anyway

mrford Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 16:42:06

you wipe your fluff with toilet paper?

what the fluff?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 17:06:12

Yeah, aren't you worried about it...getting stuck in a place it really shouldn't be?

One thing I've been doing lately:

Handicapped stall at where I work==LUXURY PAMPER ROOM. You have your own personal toilet (a given, hopefully), sink, soap, paper towels, toilet paper, and the door isn't one of those "modesty" doors in a "modesty" wall...it's an actual real door in a real wall.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Patience Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 17:09:34

PapaSmurf: Now you have some idea of how disgusting it is for us women when you men pee all over the damned toilet. (P.S. It's just as disgusting when you lift the seat and pee all over the rim as it is when you pee all over the seat - so WIPE IT UP!!!!)

:p
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Sep 23rd 2013, 17:09:38

Dunno if you noticed this or not, but peeing in a urinal always gets pee all over my pants from it splashing off the urinal wall, etc, no matter what the angle. I also go in a stall if there is no divider wall separating the urinals.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Trife Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 17:17:11

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
Dunno if you noticed this or not, but peeing in a urinal always gets pee all over my pants from it splashing off the urinal wall, etc, no matter what the angle.

Nope, I know how to tinkle correctly. The only way I'd consider always getting tinkle sprinkle all over your pants is if you only pee right after coitus.

oats Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 18:20:28

On a similar note, there is another growing trend in the men's room.

Flushable moist wipes.

Since when have men's a-holes got so sensitive that they feel justified to clog the water distribution infrastructure? If they were having regular true-poos (see Bu's post, and imagine a large fibre enhanced girth for each plopper) they would not have either issue. Large logs are only temporary clogs, likely evolutionary driven characteristic. The moment of glory for a poo is short lived and often unwitnessed. But a true poo, stuck in the bowl due to its width and the softly curved porcelain's inability to sheer it to a proper size, holds its ground with firmness. As if to say, 'I will abide until you satisfy me with acknowledgement and approval'.

And if people produced more of these healthy specimens of byproduct their asses would be far less sensitive. Moist wipes would cease their march onward to total sewer destruction and mankind would avert this specific apocalyptic nightmare.

Xinhuan Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 18:26:41

Originally posted by mrford:

what the fluff?

Better the paper than my underwear gaining a stain!

DFA Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 18:34:33

Urinal only, dont pee in the dump station, though when I have to (the urinals are all attended) Its a game to pee off the crocodile trail...

Mr Emerald

Sep 23rd 2013, 19:03:49

Originally posted by Trife:
Why are you guys so worried about hanging out with your wang out while using urinals?

If you're embarrassed because of potential size issues two things

1) nobody's looking
and
2) even if they were, if you're worried about the size they probably wouldn't be able to see it anyway

OR they don't care about the size of other dudes fluffs. Now if you were peeing beside a chick I would understand if you could be embarrassed, but other guys?
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Ruthie

Sep 23rd 2013, 19:08:55

Originally posted by Patience:
PapaSmurf: Now you have some idea of how disgusting it is for us women when you men pee all over the damned toilet. (P.S. It's just as disgusting when you lift the seat and pee all over the rim as it is when you pee all over the seat - so WIPE IT UP!!!!)

+1
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Patience Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 19:16:01

Originally posted by oats:

Flushable moist wipes.

Since when have men's a-holes got so sensitive that they feel justified to clog the water distribution infrastructure? If they were having regular true-poos (see Bu's post, and imagine a large fibre enhanced girth for each plopper) they would not have either issue. Large logs are only temporary clogs, likely evolutionary driven characteristic. The moment of glory for a poo is short lived and often unwitnessed. But a true poo, stuck in the bowl due to its width and the softly curved porcelain's inability to sheer it to a proper size, holds its ground with firmness. As if to say, 'I will abide until you satisfy me with acknowledgement and approval'.

And if people produced more of these healthy specimens of byproduct their asses would be far less sensitive. Moist wipes would cease their march onward to total sewer destruction and mankind would avert this specific apocalyptic nightmare.

*blink*

That was... OMG... such eloquence... I think I'm speechless.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

mrford Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 21:15:59

Originally posted by Xinhuan:

what the fluff?

Better the paper than my underwear gaining a stain!

you have some penis problems my friend. get that checked out!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

PapaSmurf Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 21:49:20

LOL, I have a normal system. They is an observed trend I gradually noticed over the last couple years.

It seems like the culprit is confidence I guess I'd call it.

Vamps Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 22:06:11

Trife has the most valid point on this thread so far.

BobbyATA Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 22:20:23

I'll be honest, I do feel uncomfortable at the troughs, but those are pretty rare these days.

Also, the bathrooms at sports events can suck. Sometimes you stand in line for 10 minutes (halftime at NFL game). It can be difficult to hold it in for so long and then have to be ready to immediately let it go once it is your turn. Am I alone in this haha?

Junky Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 22:31:19

The only time I ever use a public toilet is if the two Urinals are Occupied. If I feel I will have to take a fluff, I try and go early before work so I can avoid the need. No man should be taking a piss in the stalls unless.

1. they have kids that are going.
2. the Urinals are Occupied.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

elvesrus

Sep 23rd 2013, 23:04:05

what about 3. they don't have legs?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

iScode Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 23:12:51

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
I'll be honest, I do feel uncomfortable at the troughs, but those are pretty rare these days.

Also, the bathrooms at sports events can suck. Sometimes you stand in line for 10 minutes (halftime at NFL game). It can be difficult to hold it in for so long and then have to be ready to immediately let it go once it is your turn. Am I alone in this haha?

no your not alone, i can sometimes not be able to pee after holding on for so long, though other times it flys out! its inconsistent though, i dont understand it.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Vic Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 23:41:01

damn i thought you were going to be talking about the use of baby wipes by adults. . i didn't even know this was legal until i saw it on a commercial and damn it has changed my life ! !

Pride Game profile

Sep 23rd 2013, 23:58:32

Lol what a topic.

Oceana Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 0:42:36

Originally posted by Patience:

I never understood why woman do not appreciate us leaving the seat up, it helps to ensure that the seat will be clean when you need to sit.

Heston Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 1:24:51

I piss where ever i have to. I will go in the sink if the stalls are nasty. I dont care who walks in. I will not fluff in a public toilet, unless its clean and there are ass gaskets. Without ass gaskets, ill roll the dice on fluffting my pants.
The only time i have a problem pissing is when my fluff hole is stuck together in the middle. You get two sometimes three streams going everywhere but where you aim. That pisses me off, esp when you have had one on deck for a while and have to stop and reset. Then clean off the seat and tank...

Wipeing your telewacker with tp is just odd.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Chump Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 1:38:49

I'm starting to see why..

some work friends and I were in Saskatoon this past weekend and we went to a nice little pub.

anyways, there was some creepy guy that was just hanging out at the urinals jacking off while checking out guys coming in.

*shudders*

Not sure if it's just a Saskatoon type thing, or if there's more crazy queerness going on. If the guy wants to be gay that's fine, be gay... but don't abuse that or force yourself on someone who's not. or maybe we are gonna start needing gay bathrooms/changerooms cause that was messed up

ZIP Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 2:26:26

what the fluff?

i said the same thing when i read that.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Vic Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 3:44:33

I prefer to use stalls whenever possible, because I prefer privacy, and prefer using a piece of toilet paper to dry off the dribble instead of flicking it at the urinal (which also means I don't flick it at the toilet seat).

Urinals are also almost always smellier and more disgusting than a flushed toilet.

And I always lift the toilet seat.

lol also maybe things are different in singapore xin, but in the states there is very seldom a time where you'll find a toilet that smells better than the urinal. except for the off chance of finding the elusive #2 in the urinal

Vic Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 3:45:58

Originally posted by oats:

Flushable moist wipes.

w00t this was included in the thread after all!

Xinhuan Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 3:52:51

Originally posted by ZIP:

what the fluff?

You might change your mind if you ever had a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) and started peeing blood for a week.

Originally posted by Vic:
lol also maybe things are different in singapore xin, but in the states there is very seldom a time where you'll find a toilet that smells better than the urinal. except for the off chance of finding the elusive #2 in the urinal

It's quite different here. :P

Heston Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 4:34:39

So wiping your fluff prevents uti's? U may want to double down and deuche also.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Vic Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 13:59:19

Originally posted by ZIP:

what the fluff?

You might change your mind if you ever had a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) and started peeing blood for a week.

Originally posted by Vic:

It's quite different here. :P

lol, ya xin that's because you guys get 50 years to Life if you pee on the toilet seat :p
cleanest nation in the world ... or die! .... literally

tellarion Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 15:11:44

Could be worse, dude. I was taking a righteous dump the other day, and the dude in the stall next to me turned the bidet on. He let it go full blast for 2-3 minutes, then it shut off. He then turned it on again.

I can only imagine the scenarios which would explain needing a full strength bidet for 5+ minutes...none of them are particularly appealing to me :/

Fkn Japan....

tellarion Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 15:15:16

Also, my office has the distinct unpleasantness of being located on the same floor as a Shogi(Japanese Chess) parlor. There is a constant stream of old dudes going back in forth from there to the men's room, which is a mere 5 feet down the hall from our doorway. They always hawk phlegm while still down the hall from the bathroom, they pee on the floor, and sometimes they decide to spit in the sink directly across from our door, which is PAST the damn bathroom.

The building management had to put little pee mats shaped like feet to inform the old guys where to stand when peeing.

And for god's sake, stop unzipping while still 20 feet down the fluffing hallway. We have kids in here!

So beyond nasty...

Vic Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 15:16:23

LMAO

Symac

Sep 24th 2013, 17:44:48

I am defiantly in the group that would almost rather mess themselves than use a public restroom, but sometimes you just have to go.

On the stall thing though I think there are some exceptions.
1) No divider and close together or a trough at anything other than a huge event.

2) Totally empty and quiet bathroom except for enough people at urinals that it would violate an empty urinal between each person.

3) If you need to adjust yourself (wedgie or change leg holes, etc) or scratch balls, ass, or anything else that may require your pants open. Nothing I hate more than standing fluff to the wind and see the guy next to me scratching like a dog with flees.

4) If a sniper is at the urinal. No reason risking getting peed on.

5) You are too drunk to maintain yourself. Now I have never done a header into a urinal, but I have seen it done.

locket Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 20:29:59

This is not a trend where I am. This post is also weird. Seriously. Just piss in a urinal and get out. Its quick and easy.

oats Game profile

Sep 24th 2013, 20:50:31

Originally posted by locket:
This is not a trend where I am. This post is also weird. Seriously. Just piss in a urinal and get out. Its quick and easy.

Are you in heaven?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2013, 3:32:36

My father in law sits down to pee... yeah I know what a fluff.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2013, 3:45:25

Also sorry Xin you lost your man card when you said you wipe your fluff like my wife wipes her vagina after taking a piss.

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 3:46:42

i know right?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 25th 2013, 3:51:26

o.O What do you guys do when you're camping in a campground with only outhouses? Or with only public bathrooms?
Finally did the signature thing.

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 4:14:17

i dig a hole atleast 50 feet from a water source, fluff in it, and fill it in
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 25th 2013, 4:32:22

Ford was once locked out of his house and fluff in the backyard in a bucket.
THAT IS REAL TALK!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 10:22:54

who needs a bucket?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

iScode Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 10:27:07

Originally posted by galleri:

Ford was once locked out of his house and fluff in the backyard in a bucket.
THAT IS REAL TALK!

we had to dig a hole and fluff in it after the earthquakes :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

oats Game profile

Sep 25th 2013, 13:47:20

you guys need to start fluffing outdoors in more prominent places. so all can view.

monuments, tops of flag poles, postal boxes. these are all high value targets. don't hide your glories in a hole or bucket.