Verified:

Frodo Game profile

Sep 18th 2013, 23:50:25

all i can say is wow.

http://www.nfl.com/...d-browns-trent-richardson

They send away the #3 overall pick last year for a probable 20 something pick next year. I understand running backs are fairly expendable aside from the top 5 but Richardson looked pretty good on a 5 win team last year.

kingofthezulus

Sep 19th 2013, 0:51:30

I'm worried that this will hurt Jordan Cameron's value, i.e. he will draw more coverage as teams won't need to defend the run as much. Although this might be offset by Josh Gordon's return, thoughts on fantasy implications?

gambit Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 1:53:09

im shocked that all they got was a first round draft pick...

colts must be excited about this... there rb goes down and they sign a better one for almost nothing

cameron's fantasy value was already on the decline... he will probably still be a big part of their offense, but he will be another boom or bust player that you will have to decide to play from week to week
Natural Born Killer

sigma Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 3:22:17

Richardson has had 2 knee surgeries already and had broken ribs all last season. They had to limit his practice in training camp just in fear of keeping him healthy. The guy is a beast and plays hard; but Cleveland has bigger needs than Richardson. This is a good move for Richardson, Indy and Cle. Indy needed a back, Cle just needs picks, and Richardson needed to play on a team that can keep defenses honest.

As for Cameron's value.. Josh Gordon will be back this next week; which should help out Cameron.

Trife Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 13:04:41

Richardson's gotta be the happiest man ever right now

ssewellusmc

Sep 20th 2013, 0:23:31

Who are the colts? Only colt's I know died in 1984...