Verified:

tellarion Game profile

Sep 18th 2013, 14:46:49

Originally posted by TaSk1:
No one hates me your delusional everyone hates evo because it's a fluff alliance.

Yup, we have no friends and everyone hates us. Booo hoo hoo :(

xyle

Sep 18th 2013, 15:12:56

<3 TaSk1
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

skitch Game profile

Sep 18th 2013, 16:53:43

sof should be winning harder

mrford Game profile

Sep 18th 2013, 19:28:32

i hate task
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TURTLE FACTS

Sep 18th 2013, 19:59:56

Did You Know: Turtles will live in almost any climate warm enough to allow them to complete their breeding cycle. (Reminds me of SoLers)

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 18th 2013, 23:13:10

Originally posted by mrford:
i hate task

I hate you task
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

iScode Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 0:13:23

I hate task
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

KriSatZ Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 6:01:23

Originally posted by tellarion:
This thread was highly necessary.

PS: Let's look at Evo's wars over the past year.

1) Last set, Laf FSed us
2) Last fall, Rival FSed us completely out of the blue
3) Before that were two sets of war with Laf regarding the Hanlong scandal

So where's all this blindsiding we seem to be missing out on?

Come on Tella, Everybody knows the only reason you got FS'ed last set, is because you planned to hit us! It isn't our fault that you took on members and a whole new tag that leaked your FS time is it.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

tellarion Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 7:21:50

Originally posted by KriSatZ:

1) Last set, Laf FSed us

Come on Tella, Everybody knows the only reason you got FS'ed last set, is because you planned to hit us! It isn't our fault that you took on members and a whole new tag that leaked your FS time is it.

Everyone also knows that we tried many many many times to pact laf last set. There were no plans to hit laf until laf(eug) made it clear that we were walking around with a giant target on our backs.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 19th 2013, 10:20:15

1) Last set, Laf FSed us

Everyone also knows that we tried many many many times to pact laf last set. There were no plans to hit laf until laf(eug) made it clear that we were walking around with a giant target on our backs.

Your as bad as the last guy tellarion honestly, and he was as bad as the last guy before him, all we see is a reoccurring trend when it comes to evo we can't trust you as far as we can throw you.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Kaloop

Sep 19th 2013, 11:33:25

EVO wasn't going to war last set. I can promise you that.

bertz Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 11:51:01

Originally posted by TaSk1:

1) Last set, Laf FSed us

Your as bad as the last guy tellarion honestly, and he was as bad as the last guy before him, all we see is a reoccurring trend when it comes to evo we can't trust you as far as we can throw you.

Really? What makes you not trust us? With Tella, we are already on the path of having good terms with SoF. LaF just keeps on pushing us to the edge and with SoF kissing LaF's ass, no way we would be on the same side. That's the truth.

cypress Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 12:11:48

i hate task

Atryn Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 12:31:08

Originally posted by bertz:
Really? What makes you not trust us? With Tella, we are already on the path of having good terms with SoF. LaF just keeps on pushing us to the edge and with SoF kissing LaF's ass, no way we would be on the same side. That's the truth.

How do you get "on the path of having good terms with SoF" when you violate their rule of "any member of your clan that suggests the slightest thing negative about us on AT reflects that your entire clan must hate us forever and be destroyed"?

tellarion Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 15:16:56

Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by bertz:

How do you get "on the path of having good terms with SoF" when you violate their rule of "any member of your clan that suggests the slightest thing negative about us on AT reflects that your entire clan must hate us forever and be destroyed"?

As I've said multiple times, Evo is in this to stick with our allies. If not for Laf's fs last set, I would have happily kept Evo netting from here to eternity. It was made painfully obvious that it was 'our turn' on the 'destroy everyone not on our side' rotation that Sof/Laf rotate through...

Task, all trolling aside, I think most people would consider me pretty trustworthy. Sov may not like our decision this set, but I never once tried to lie to him about our intentions.

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 17:01:46

Originally posted by Atryn:

Oh the AT rule you say? I thought it could be the massive FA MD is sending to SoF's enemies?

This only highlights the difference between the PR campaign here on AT by MD/SoL/etc. and what they are doing "behind the scenes". On one hand, you want us to believe MD is trying their best to make nice with SoF, and that your members don't "hate SoF and want to war [them when we might have the advantage]". On the other hand, every day MD sends BILLIONS of FA to SoF's enemies. Yet....SoF is the one standing in the way of peace. Got it.

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 17:04:26

As I've said multiple times, Evo is in this to stick with our allies. If not for Laf's fs last set, I would have happily kept Evo netting from here to eternity.

So...suppose LaF didn't FS Evo, would Evo have joined SoL/Monsters this set?

I just don't see how you can claim to want Evo to net indefinitely, but then claim you "stick with" your war mongering allies. How do the two goals coexist?

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 17:06:58

If LaF and SoF would quit instigating wars, the other side wouldn't have to fight them.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TURTLE FACTS

Sep 19th 2013, 19:18:23

Did You Know: Turtles range in size from the 4-inch Bog Turtle to the 1500-pound Leathery Turtle.

locket Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 19:57:46

Originally posted by MauricXe:

As I've said multiple times, Evo is in this to stick with our allies. If not for Laf's fs last set, I would have happily kept Evo netting from here to eternity.

I just don't see how you can claim to want Evo to net indefinitely, but then claim you "stick with" your war mongering allies. How do the two goals coexist?

Laf wanted to war them last set. If Evo is in a position that they are forced to war for reasons that they dont think are fair or good then who knows when it could happen next. In their eyes id assume they see it as this is their only option. Sof and Laf have both been pushing alliances against them lately though. Hell, Monsters is in this fight too. No one finds that weird? Sof probably wants more enemies for a challenge or somesuch.

anoniem Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 20:39:28

if sof weren't fluffs do you think monsters would be in this war? then again sol/evo/monsters makes a nice change from ICN.
re(ally)tired

Trife Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 21:11:01

Originally posted by TURTLE FACTS:
Did You Know: Turtles range in size from the 4-inch Bog Turtle to the 1500-pound Leathery Turtle.

No, I did not. THANKS TURTLE FACTS

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 19th 2013, 21:13:22

SoF being fluffs = sodwater trying to outrun retals?

got it.

Sov Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 0:15:39

got it.

Actually what pushed Monsters was last set. 2 Monsters countries suicided us and we killed them. Monsters did not like that.

Next time someone suicides on locket or Evo they better let the country live just to ensure they aren't hypocrites.

anoniem Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 0:29:40

Originally posted by Sov:

got it.

woof woof.
re(ally)tired

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 20th 2013, 0:43:08

Actually sov maybe you should tell the whole truth, it was the fact sof missiled gambit's country 2 resets ago, promised reps and never paid up, then demanded to kill cyref over stuff said on AT instead of dogdaze who sent just as many missiles as sof did the reset before.

Then when reps were offered they were rejected and Dd was killed, all while sov was saying he wanted to improve relations
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 20th 2013, 0:49:07

That's why we are at war, regardless of sol and EVO, monsters probably would have hit sof, at least this way it was a better war for all.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Sov Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 0:52:57

1) 2 sets ago has no bearing on the set passed, and we reached resolution on the issues of 2 sets ago otherwise we would have FSed you last set if they were not.

2) We offered to kill cyref's country as a compromise because he said he was quitting. And remember we offered to kill him ONLY if he was quitting. We never demanded. There is a HUGE difference between offer and demand.

3) We are under NO obligation to accept any reps when your country suicides us.

4) I no longer care about relations with Monsters

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 20th 2013, 1:00:55

It's only resolved if you uphold the deal your fa's made, which sof didnt.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Sov Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 1:06:11

Actually we considered it resolved when Servant (who was still a Monsters contact at the time) messaged me prior to the end of set and said basically let's let everything slide and consider things even. We agreed and considered the issue resolved.

I can post all my messages with Servant if you like. All that would do though would either discredit Servant for making deals for Monsters when he shouldn't have been (and Monsters for not announcing a contact change earlier) or show the issue resolved.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 20th 2013, 1:08:48

Servant's deal included a pact which which sof never signed, so again it wasn't resolved
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

iScode Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 1:08:56

in all fairness to monsters, servant does lie and then fs you the next set oop.

so Monsters do have a history of this.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 20th 2013, 1:25:13

Actually scode this wars plan wasn't what we wanted, but when you only supply 16 countries, it's hard to argue against what the others want.

And I will say sov did try very hard to reach a deal that we were all happy with. But asthings happen in this game, both sides had to do what their members wanted, if I was just my decision, sof and monsters wouldn't be warring and we have a pact in place.

And demand was probably too strong a word it was more "these are the options agreeable to sof members" would be a better way to say it

Edited By: Warster on Sep 20th 2013, 2:15:58
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Sov Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 2:54:27

Originally posted by Warster:
Servant's deal included a pact which which sof never signed, so again it wasn't resolved

The last of our pacting talks was that Monsters were going to discuss our land-trading clauses. From there we heard nothing. Warner did not vanish till mid set so it was not through Warner missing that no pact was made. We just considered it that Monsters rejected our pact.

If the entire agreement was dependent on a pact then basically what you are saying is that I am too soft and we should have FSed you last set. Good lesson for me, stop being soft and trying to be nice. I'll take it onboard.

locket Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 2:57:54

got it.

Actually what pushed Monsters was last set. 2 Monsters countries suicided us and we killed them. Monsters did not like that.

Next time someone suicides on locket or Evo they better let the country live just to ensure they aren't hypocrites.

Ahh yes a hypocrite because I have an opinion that isnt yours. You are always fun. But lets say I am a hypocrite. You are still one of the biggest in Earth Empires :) Save the game and grow the game while acting as Sof has under your leadership. Hah. Pick and choose what you will do for good is more like it.

Edited By: locket on Sep 20th 2013, 3:03:18
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 3:07:22

I like locket's selective comprehension.

"fluff it let's ignore facts posted after the post I like and run with that."

Makes things easy right.

ssewellusmc

Sep 20th 2013, 3:10:18

Locket has a mangina!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 20th 2013, 3:28:56

Nice to see that you can take one thing and make into something else sov,

Not once did I say you were soft, I said that the deal you made with servant included a pact, which was never signed, I gave you that last thing that was said about the pact, and as far as I know our last message about the pact was never replied to.

You told me that you told your fa department to give monsters whatever pact we wanted. Now if it was all sorted like you claim, why didn't you just sign the pact at the terms we wanted if you sorted it with servant.

all im saying, if your going to make a post about why monsters did what it did, make sure you don't bullfluff and actually find out what our real reasons were.

you know me sov, i dont take an alliance to war easily

Edited By: Warster on Sep 20th 2013, 3:56:48
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

locket Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 4:02:26

I like locket's selective comprehension.

"fluff it let's ignore facts posted after the post I like and run with that."

Makes things easy right.

And yet I said nothing about what you spoke about. I did not say why they were in the war. I did not say anything about suiciding. I did not say anything about killing countries or not killing countries. I said nothing about what you are trying to call me a hypocrite for. I simply said that Sof seems to be pressing people into being enemies or at the very least not worrying if someone hates them. If Sof and Monsters wanted to be friends they would and both sides would make concessions to do so. That hasnt happened. To try to claim that it is only one sides fault as I am sure you are or will try to do is ridiculous. The long story is that Sof and Monsters have had issues to the point that apparently from what I glanced at here Monsters was prepared to FS on their own. Not a good situation for them or really for Sof since it wouldnt have provided much fun for a war alliance of its size.

Yet you sit there and try to put words in someone elses mouth that they didnt say or even allude to and then try to claim they are a hypocrite and dance around like you won an argument. Congrats. You are special.

I could care less as to all the motives behind Monsters being in the war. Both sides have their own stories. I simply pointed out that it is exceptional and a rarity over their history and that Sof has shown no real desire for peace except with a small group of alliances despite saying otherwise.

Spin all you wish or when that fails threaten to kill players countries over AT comments that disagree with you. You will do as you wish. I'm done with this conversation. You will probably try to twist this to say something I didnt but that is standard operating procedure.

In the end might makes right in one sense I suppose. So I guess you will end up right considering the size of Sof. Enjoy the war.

Ershow Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 4:30:13

Bonus

*waves to locket*

mdevol Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 4:52:12

Also, Tav must not have gotten FA from MD this reset, that is why he is upset...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Schilling Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 5:18:41

Originally posted by iScode:
in all fairness to monsters, servant does lie and then fs you the next set oop.

so Monsters do have a history of this.

There you go, spinning that trash again, ignoring the part you played. You couldn't respect us, didn't want to pact us, etc., whatever. We stayed respectful, kept the communication lines open for several sets and tried to be our normal peaceful tree-hugging selves. But you had to push.

So, we gave you a reason to steer clear of us and did it in good fashion (TWICE).

We could also mention how it was you/your country involved in more than half of the incidents those sets where we had grabbing disputes which led to sour relations. Or how about the fact we've historically had good relations with SOF until after your arrival? But you don't like to take responsibility. You run and hide like a little fluff roach when the light hits you.

Go back to your sheep.

iScode Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 5:57:42

bahahaha

yeah im the reason your at war with SoF...

and im spinning, you are ludicrous, get a clue.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 12:32:18

scode is still figuring out how the war room works! be afraid monsters, because once he's cracked that puzzle the imag division in sof may get a kill against you.
re(ally)tired

tellarion Game profile

Sep 20th 2013, 15:07:20

No, we wouldn't have joined the war this set if not for Laf's actions last set. We would absolutely LIKE TO net indefinitely, that's what we're good at. But despite 4-5 sets of peaceful coexistence and working together, Eug threw it all away based on some minor things that really didn't involve Laf and decided it was our turn to get smashed.

So to directly answer your questions: the two goals don't coexist. We were forced to change our way of thinking because of Laf last set. If Laf/Sof/etc would sign a year long pact with us, I'd prolly do it on the spot. How's that for warmongering?