Verified:

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2013, 13:43:57

Before we start sem is an abbreviation for sol evo monsters,

"All's fair in love and war" as the saying goes is a fitting title I thought with no love lost and no love gained, and conventional tactics frowned upon in the past eg FA lines not provoking a fdp to enter a war being "ok'd" and given the "thumbs up" for this war for example.

Off the bat sem took the unorthodox approach at dragging the mighty SoF to war early into the set to have the FS and out numbered advantage, a tactic so basic yet effective full credit to prankster for that took an IXer to show them how it's done after the numerous failed attempts by sperm leadership to plot and stab their way too SoF and LaF demise.

a few days after the unfair advantage took place the valiant RIVAL decided to rise to arms in order to take the battlefield numbers to an even par, SoF decide to take punches from sem opting to grow country strength rather than get into a slap and hair pulling fight at such low net worth a move which proved successful simply by viewing SoF/RIVAL amount of breakers to this present day.LaF decide to put evo in their place only to the fact they always seem to enter any war by blindsiding an alliance they talk the talk but defiantly can't walk it by themselves and deserve every beat down they get, md later go into peaceful talks with LaF and beg them to pull out trying to snivel their way out of a fdp with sem and wanting to hug trees instead of taking another lost war under their belts, so LaF make sure evo get everything they deserve for an early Christmas. After SoF/RIVAL claw themselves back from the sem FS and begin to level out statistics sem go into panic mode and arrange md and pdm to super FA countries to provide some sort of resistance to damper the SoF/RIVAL come back but two can play at that game since sem set the rules of FA lines in this war LaF begin lending a few coins from their titanic countries to aid the SoF/RIVAL campaign. As the war rages on and we all settle into our trenches for the night lets all take some time to spare a thought for the Syrians who are about to get two nukes dropped on them one from Russia and one from the yanks, amen!

Quick server summary: sol good investment in prankster, evo still pathetic scumbags and have the stench of anon and kj all over them and monsters will never net again! RD LaF total and average net kings! Welcome back rage too hopefully you got rid of the last clown who led you astray,Omega and DK looking tidy and sound, pdm who cares, Lcn you still have ZEN that's the only cool thing about you,icn and tie fading to oblivion, SoF/RIVAL kicking ass and taking names later!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 14th 2013, 13:54:28

oh look another troll thread
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2013, 13:59:35

Trolling was not my intention, the server wants the unbiased truth and I provide that.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 14:04:01

This thread was highly necessary.

PS: Let's look at Evo's wars over the past year.

1) Last set, Laf FSed us
2) Last fall, Rival FSed us completely out of the blue
3) Before that were two sets of war with Laf regarding the Hanlong scandal

So where's all this blindsiding we seem to be missing out on?

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2013, 14:06:27

Look we don't care about your excuses all we know is the world is better off without you.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 14th 2013, 14:08:17

and as you just proved task............ a troll thread
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

tellarion Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 14:11:40

Pretty much.

I really want whatever he's smoking though. I could use a trip after this long week :)

tellarion Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 14:12:35

PPS: Do you have a recommendation on how to remove the KJ stench? He's been gone for over a year now, and the smell still won't come off! I've tried everything!!!

BattleKJ Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 14:24:01

Started laughing at mighty SoF, pissed myself at valiant Rival, disappointed you didnt refer to LaF as "noble".

If I were your Mum, I would reach deep inside myself with a clenched fist, no lubricant and proceed to rip my own fallopian tubes out in disgust at what had come out of my disgraceful hole.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2013, 14:26:40

PPPS: if you think we believe kj has no influence in evo at present what so ever your sadly mistaken, during the hanlong war kj and anon signed the death certificate then and there! There is no snake like a dead snake.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

BattleKJ Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 14:31:40

Did I sign it before or after I led Evo to victory against SoF? That was an awesome war, beating SoF after they FS'ed us OOP. You guys got owned hard.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 15:00:33

Originally posted by TaSk1:
PPPS: if you think we believe kj has no influence in evo at present what so ever your sadly mistaken, during the hanlong war kj and anon signed the death certificate then and there! There is no snake like a dead snake.

You're an idiot. I think that you'll believe whatever the fluff you want to believe because you're delusional. Thankfully, your leaders know otherwise. Although Sov probably believes that everything I've ever said over the past year was a lie.

Regardless, I can provide you 50+ witnesses that say KJ isn't in Evo. Can you provide me a single one that says he is?

herbs12 Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 15:06:40

You also forgot to mention RD also sent massive aid packages to Rival. I can say this because I personally gave out some nice ones.

locket Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 16:18:53

Look we don't care about your excuses all we know is the world is better off without you.

Nice attitude retard.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 14th 2013, 16:24:29

This thread needs moar cat facts!!!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 19:30:56

FACTS have apparently abandoned us.

luckily.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Makinso Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 20:48:14

TaSK 1.

Really if you believe KJ is in evo or even has the mildest influence info you have no clue dude LMFAO. You really have no clue.

Move along people there's nothing to see here!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 14th 2013, 21:34:27

Yeah task....everyone knows KJ is in SOL, matter a fact everyone knows his country. Lol

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Klown Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 23:24:25

Tell me no one actually took the time to read the OP

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 14th 2013, 23:39:32

IF YOU PAY ME GOOD MONEY I WILL GIVE OUT EVERYONE COUNTRY NUMBERS....INCLUDING MARTIANS!

Zahc Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 23:46:18

no one likes you stinky fish hole.

bonus!
llort orp s`fos

The Cloaked Game profile

Sep 14th 2013, 23:53:30

this war is lame

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 0:09:49

i think this is the second best war i have been in on earth empires server.

First would be the sof/md war where md had over 100 members, that was an epic war.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 2:37:57

TASK1 nearly your entire update is nothing but propaganda, but props to SoF again for keeping a foothold on being winners. Even though you guys do some scandalizing things to win, I guess at the end of the day, all that really matters is that you have won.
Do as I say, not as I do.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 15th 2013, 2:58:41

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
TASK1 nearly your entire update is nothing but propaganda, but props to SoF again for keeping a foothold on being winners. Even though you guys do some scandalizing things to win, I guess at the end of the day, all that really matters is that you have won.

CAN THE KITTEH GET SOME FA??!!!
kthxbai! Respond soon! S.O.S!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 3:09:30

I just FAed! and it was probably the most FA I have ever sent at one time..lol

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 3:10:10

I sent it to mrford, that's how I know he's been getting FAed, there it's finally out! I admit it.

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 3:15:43

can i have some?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 3:24:17

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2013, 3:28:01

Look tellarion, kj may be in sol trying to kiss maki's ass and climb the ranks but we all still know his hand is firmly up your ass dictating the way your lips move, he did the same with anon.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 15th 2013, 3:37:34

fluffes love FA!!!

The Cloaked Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 4:00:19

Originally posted by iScode:

First would be the sof/md war where md had over 100 members, that was an epic war.

i should have clarified. this war would be a way better war if MD and PDM had jumped in and fought LaF.

cause then Id get to be a part of it.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 4:02:53

Yeah next set needs to be a server war, all of this bickering back and forth is getting relentless and foolish.

iScode Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 4:54:10

Originally posted by The Cloaked:
Originally posted by iScode:

i should have clarified. this war would be a way better war if MD and PDM had jumped in and fought LaF.

cause then Id get to be a part of it.

If you want you can fa me and be part of it through me attacking with your military and money?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 5:04:20

Look tellarion, kj may be in sol trying to kiss maki's ass and climb the ranks but we all still know his hand is firmly up your ass dictating the way your lips move, he did the same with anon.

Right, whatever helps you sleep at night.

euglaf Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 5:07:55

i really can't tell if this is supposed to be serious lol

flameo

Sep 15th 2013, 5:08:10

What SoF is good at, being a troll and posting bullcrap. Well they have to be good at something!

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2013, 6:31:34

nice summary of the set :)
Don of LaF

Darrian Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 7:36:27

Last clown that led Rage astray? Who
~bad as i wanna be~

SLOTH FACTS

Sep 15th 2013, 7:44:59

FACT: Sloths spend most of their time sleeping and eating in the tropical rainforests of South and Central America

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 8:53:16

Sloths also pee in the woods + cats pee in a litter box in a household otherwise they will pee in the alley way, because they are alley cats

leech Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 9:19:07

BONUS

anoniem Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 13:37:54

lol good one.
re(ally)tired

PG Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 13:51:47

haha my other post was deleted, ok then ill try without country number.

Task, KJ is in SOL, just not under KJ...
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

tellarion Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 15:00:27

Originally posted by PG:

And how exactly do you know this?

Soultaker

Sep 15th 2013, 15:45:45

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by PG:

And how exactly do you know this?

DOES THE DELETED POST GIVE YOU A CLUE... or do you need a MAP tella? :)))

tellarion Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 16:01:03

I'm asking how she has info on who plays countries in Sol. Care to share your source?

Marshal Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 16:05:45

Originally posted by galleri:
IF YOU PAY ME GOOD MONEY I WILL GIVE OUT EVERYONE COUNTRY NUMBERS....INCLUDING MARTIANS!

why would we wants mARTIANS?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Wu Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 18:48:51

I am KJ!

bertz Game profile

Sep 16th 2013, 2:30:27

If KJ is in SOL, how come I don't see him in warchat? :(