Verified:

farmer Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 3:33:42

this is a sad ending to a long life

prank

Sep 10th 2013, 3:35:59

Apparently he assaulted 2 people and was shooting at police. Sounds like he had it coming

mrford Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 4:32:22

HOW DARE THOSE COPS KILL A THREAT!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 4:32:45

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 4:50:21

He was old, he should have been in a nursing home under watch, once you get that old you don't take $hit from nobody!
Do as I say, not as I do.

farmer Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 23:37:03

just block off they building and wait I am sure at 107 he aint gona go Rambo. more than likely he will fall asleep in a few hr at that age. I just think it was sad he had to be shot.nursing home was a place he should have been. and family should have taken the guns from his home

devilpup Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 23:47:44

The man was shooting at a SWAT team. I don't care how old or young you are you're chasing unicorns in lala land if you think you can shoot at officers and they not shoot back.

Edited By: devilpup on Sep 10th 2013, 23:49:57
See Original Post
"If I'm standing on it, it's America"-Action Figure Therapy

mrford Game profile

Sep 10th 2013, 23:51:58

farmer is a bleeding heart idiot.

was he in the house alone? probably not if he had assaulted 2 people prior to the call. in addition, he shot through the residence into the street and yard. there isnt a police protocol in the country that is just going to sit that situation out and wait.

just because he was 107 the popo should of treated the situation differently? so you want the police to profile people? i thought you hippies were against that fluff re: immigration and police and what not. cant have it both ways.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2013, 23:54:35

farmer is prob a big liberal. Go figure this game is all libs around here...

Tokyousr Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 0:26:04

if you lived to be 107 years old, you body would have went through the following :
70-100% of your sight gone
80-100% of your hearing gone
80-99% of your muscles gone
60-99% of your bran function gone

and much more.

i highly doubt that this man threatened and shot at cops.

as always, cops lie to cover their own asses.

mrford Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 0:47:31

i dont see any reason that you posted that he couldnt of snapped. just because his senses are diminished, he cant do bad things? is this your logic?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Buch Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 0:52:58

if he was still living at home pretty sure he could aim and use a gun

That's just my opinion I mean it isn't hard to shoot one

Pain Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 0:55:24

yea im sure the cops lied about him firing shots.im also sure there werent witnesses there to back up that story or anything.

Your mother is a nice woman

Tokyousr Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 2:04:20

When the time came to move 107-year-old Monroe Isadore to a new home, police say he resisted and barricaded himself inside. Authorities tried using a camera to monitor him, along with negotiating tactics, and finally gas to get him to come out.

None of it worked.

So, a SWAT team went inside and was greeted by gunfire, authorities say. The team fired back, and Isadore died.

ok lets leave the age issue aside for now. isnt it standard procedure to do a background check on a man who u are trying to negotiate with ??? police claimed they tried to negotiate with the man, but was there even a qualified negotiator present? if u figured out the man was 107 years old, he most likely is half deaf and didnt refuse negotiations but most likely couldnt hear u ? if i was a half decent cop, the last thing on my mind would be to have a stand off. if u had done ur background check, a simple " hes very old, jus wait him out and hell go to sleep" all he did was lock himself in his own home, didnt have any hostages. was gasing him even neccessary?? it seems to me like the cops and swat team were wanting to get a kill out of this whole mess.

prank

Sep 11th 2013, 2:11:48

If a 107 year old can arm a gun... I gotta believe he knows who he's shooting at.

mrford Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 2:16:52

you watch too many movies tokyo
Swagger of a Chupacabra

farmer Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 2:18:00

so no one feels sorry that this old fart was shot? at 107 I am pretty sure his most dangerous days were behind him. As for me being a liberal Gorge W was a liberal as is rush limbrain and a whole host of other so called conservatives I would b willing to bet that I am way more conservative than most of you would ever guess. You do not have to be a bleeding hart liberal to feel compassion for an old guy that went off his rocker, just saying every small town in usa has a police force that is armed to the teeth and looking for an excuse to use some of it

farmer Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 2:21:07

archaic Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 2:29:14

Originally posted by farmer:
at 107 I am pretty sure his most dangerous days were behind him.

Apparently not, lol

just saying every small town in usa has a police force that is armed to the teeth and looking for an excuse to use some of it

OK, this I DO agree with. The prevalence of mall-ninja-syndrome in small town police forces is frightening.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Tokyousr Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 2:30:48

maybe i do mr ford, but are u saying that theres nothing else the cops/swat could have done in that situation???

Heston Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 3:01:40

"US police"
Farmer,
Clearly you have no idea what your talking about.

find more interesting fluff to post. maybe stick to fluff in your own country.

asshole gawd damn hippie.

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

farmer Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 3:09:44

Heston = asshat with a clue

iScode Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 3:27:30

fluff for all we know the guy wanted to be shot by the cops and thought he would rather die than go to a home so go out in a blaze of gun fire.

I could see me being 107 and going out like that, in style.

and no I do not feel sorry farmer, he was a 107 years old, I am sure he lived a good life.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Vic Game profile

Sep 11th 2013, 4:34:01

Originally posted by archaic:
at 107 I am pretty sure his most dangerous days were behind him.

Apparently not, lol

just saying every small town in usa has a police force that is armed to the teeth and looking for an excuse to use some of it

OK, this I DO agree with. The prevalence of mall-ninja-syndrome in small town police forces is frightening.

lol

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2013, 4:23:19

ha ha ha.....I can just imagine it.

Cops reportedly heard the man say "get off my lawn you damn kids" before he opened fire.

iScode Game profile

Sep 13th 2013, 6:25:32

was it mickster?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Heston Game profile

Sep 13th 2013, 7:15:46

Discuss escalation of force and use of deadly force some more. Dont be so fluffing vague though. "Its sad" or "what about/if" is amusing but a tease.

In related news, farmer showed up at the scene after the shootout and picked up the old mans weapon. Farmer pulled the bolt back, picked up the chambered round the flew out and hung it around his neck on a beautiful row of pearls.

My favorite food is cow meat. On occasion i do like to harvest wild game of all types. I never boil it cause that would be fluffing gross. My dog is a boxer named brutis. He is a male without balls, per my wifes request. Literally a son of a fluff he is.

Im going to go have some icecream and pass out.

Bye.

archaic Game profile

Sep 13th 2013, 12:44:07

Heston, are you another one of Dibs alias's?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Ruthie

Sep 13th 2013, 14:11:09

Originally posted by Tokyousr:
it seems to me like the cops and swat team were wanting to get a kill out of this whole mess.

are you serious?

We should change their motto from "Protect and Serve" to "Shoot and Kill"

Do you have anything to back up your version of how you think this all went down?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Buch Game profile

Sep 13th 2013, 14:15:07

No he sounds just like every other tree hugging hippie fluff

Heston Game profile

Sep 13th 2013, 18:12:47

This was clearly a demonstration of force. Every now and again law enforcement will have to make an example of someone. This usually happens under the cover of a man with a gun call for duty. The decision was to kill one of their own kind, instead of a minority in the wake of how racially charged the usa is. The fact it was 107 year old man is having a lasting effect on the african american community. So much in fact, all the reverends and organizations are bracing for the communities backlash and demands to kill the right innocent person. They stand ready with lists of injustices and tv airtime to spread the message of special treatmemt for some.

Tokyousr was going down the right path but forgot words like bigot, gw bush and eat your vegetables .

Oops, i have a bar of soap in the oven. Please excuse me.
Ttyl.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 13th 2013, 18:34:16

I question why they were trying to force him out of his house in the first place.

The article says this happened because people came to take him "to his new home" and he refused to go and barricaded himself in his house.

I'm not going to argue that police shouldn't fire back when fired upon, but I question why this escalated to police involvement in the first place. Why were people trying to force this man out of his home? Did the man not have certain mobility rights?

Unless his power of attorney is in the hands of someone else, it seems to me this man was just standing up for himself and his right/desire to live in his own house.

Heston Game profile

Sep 13th 2013, 20:00:11

I question threads like this. I despise all provider's of insignificant events displayed as personally news worthey.

I will now close my quackery taking the high ground in this thread with the following statement:

The range and variety of legal experts here is astonishing. We are the birth of modern day utopia. We are history, there is a reason for the archives. We are part of something very special, for all man kind. Most of us dont even know it.

Junky Game profile

Sep 13th 2013, 21:46:50

I agree with H4x0r, why were they trying to force this man out. if police tried to force someone out of their home, and they didn't want to, have they no right to defend themselves, and their home?
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.