Sep 9th 2013, 2:38:35

SoF/RIVAL kill DISGRACED SoFHEAD IVAN

cypress likes my big dict (#544) [SOLidify]

Hows the dirt taste scumbag!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 2:52:30

It doesn't make sense how Ivan tried to takeover SoF, he had been running it in Helmets absence anyways than Helmet decides to hand the reins over to Xyle instead. Dirka Dirka?

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Sep 9th 2013, 2:54:48
See Original Post
Do as I say, not as I do.

Medic Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 2:57:08

Xyle had been a leader in SOF for a period already.

Xyle continued to work WITH other leaders, and WITH membership.

Ivan was a disgraceful flufftard that did nothing but cause problems for people. Including going against Helmet's word.

....He's not missed.
Patty loves a big dict

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2013, 3:05:30

More in the case of Helmet left them both in charge Xyle has experience in leadership roles in large successful alliances eg MX,IX and Ivan was a fluff kicker who licked his way to the top was found out for his poor leadership qualities then discarded like the wrapping of the double whopper I'm eating.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

iScode Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 3:27:32

bonus
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

daspheebsie Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 4:36:16

Erm cry about it? -edit- I guess this really isn't a cry about it thread, it just seems as much with hurrah hurrah this is what we did because he did this.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

mdevol Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 4:47:30

Not giving RD any credit for providing the breakers and mid breakers? Poor form.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

BattleKJ Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 4:54:18

MX was a large successful alliance?

lol

PG Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 4:58:27

Originally posted by mdevol:
Not giving RD any credit for providing the breakers and mid breakers? Poor form.

so do you want us to say the same for MD/PDM?
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Boltar Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 4:59:37

PDM has no one that can break, unless u AB the enemy

Heretodie Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 5:00:06

poop on it Bonus :D

mdevol Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 5:10:12

Originally posted by PG:

1. You already are...

2. Are we bragging about killing individual countries on AT?

3. SoL is STILL ranked higher than SoF and RIVAL on Servant's rankings....

4. War is fun.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iScode Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 5:16:08

no one listens to the lunatic that is servant
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Soultaker

Sep 9th 2013, 8:54:21

Originally posted by PG:

1. You already are...

4. War is fun.

What about this 1 you little fluffs? http://www.earthgraphs.com/...amp;num=925&reset=487

archaic Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 9:30:25

this is why everyone hates sof
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2013, 9:39:01

Originally posted by iScode:
no one listens to the lunatic that is servant
yet his alliance ranking thread is the most popular recent thread here (excl bonus)

though then again most of the thread is sof crying
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2013, 11:53:14

Originally posted by BattleKJ:

lol

ok I stand corrected it was small puny and pitiful alliance much like evo.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 9th 2013, 12:02:35

MX at its peak would be equal to the Current size of say RD, maybe slightly bigger
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

BattleKJ Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 12:26:55

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Originally posted by BattleKJ:

lol

ok I stand corrected it was small puny and pitiful alliance much like evo.

I agree. But do you remember that time when I was in Evo. I was Evos War Leader. Your alliance FSed us. We pulled down your pants, bent you over the kitchen table. Told you to spread cheek. Then proceeded to pummel you hard and deep. You liked it. We also killed you and beat you in the war. You didn't like that though.

CandyMan Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 12:29:32

bonus

Sov Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 12:40:07

Originally posted by Warster:
MX at its peak would be equal to the Current size of say RD, maybe slightly bigger

Actually MX at it's peak was 82 members in my last set before I handed over to Nas ;)

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 9th 2013, 12:46:06

i thought that was SX not MX,

but i cant remember what happened 2 days ago , so things from years ago are impossible :)

Edited By: Warster on Sep 9th 2013, 12:50:11
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Sov Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 12:58:24

Nah SX was only ever about 45 maximum but spent most of it's time in low 40s and high 30s.

Sov Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 13:07:40

And to be fair to Ivan, I do not think this thread accurately depicts Ivan's departure from SoF. Ivan didn't try to take over SoF.

It's fun to kill his country and be playful in poking him over it but let's keep things in perspective. Even despite all the differences I have with Ivan I still respect his contribution to SoF over the years even though I may not agree with many of his decisions or courses he took. The time he spent on SoF and the care he took for SoF should not be forgotten.

Bikerman Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 13:10:55

Originally posted by archaic:
this is why everyone hates sof

Yeah FU SOF!

Marshal Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 13:11:41

in earth council sx peaked with 35 members oct 2007 set.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Sov Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 13:16:45

Yea but SX started in E2025 Marshal. Plus I wasn't around in Council days much ;)

metalloid Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 13:22:51

133tz Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 13:33:09

SoF is doomed lol
I am an EE noob.

davidoss Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 13:40:50

bonus

ninong Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 15:58:30

group hug anyone?
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Makinso Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 18:12:46

Yeah SX still peaked max 50 in E2025.

I can remember MX doing 80 somewhat but not for long. I think by the time SX (not sure where SX spun off) appeared I think MX was smaller already.

mdevol Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 18:26:02

Originally posted by Soultaker:
Originally posted by PG:

1. You already are...

4. War is fun.

What about this 1 you little fluffs? http://www.earthgraphs.com/...amp;num=925&reset=487

What about it?

Please read my points again and the OP and try again

You guys trolled ivan for killing him, i trolled you for breaking him with massivly FAd countries, and not giving RD props for the assist.

I did not deny anybody getting fa on our side or compare either side. In the line of conversation you quoted, the country info you posted has zero relevance and only helps solidify point #1 and point #2 and point #4

Point #3 stands on it's own

archaic Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 18:42:49

Originally posted by Sov:
And to be fair to Ivan, I do not think this thread accurately depicts Ivan's departure from SoF. Ivan didn't try to take over SoF.

It's fun to kill his country and be playful in poking him over it but let's keep things in perspective. Even despite all the differences I have with Ivan I still respect his contribution to SoF over the years even though I may not agree with many of his decisions or courses he took. The time he spent on SoF and the care he took for SoF should not be forgotten.

As I recall, it was his dragging sof to the very verge of destruction that precipitated you and helmet returning to try and sort through the wreckage and save Sof. I have often regretted the unintended consequences of crushing his pimply ass in such an embarrassing manner that effectively in trying to terminate Sof, I played a sizable role in creating the current Sof juggernaut. Since your return sof has been undefeated.

***sigh***

Your deference to him is touching, and certainly would not be reciprocated if he were in your shoes. But you've always been a hell of a lot classier than that sniveling little poog. His legacy of treating people like fluff is probably still the biggest hill you have to climb, everybody that hates sof has hated them for a long time.

Ivan Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 18:57:15

Wow archaic that was quite posibly the most clueless post ever posted on AT, i dont think you managed to get a single thing correct in your entire post.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 9th 2013, 19:05:30

While I generally don't get involved in politics, just as a point of fact helmet didn't return to "save sof" from anything but rather because the game was now much better managed from an anti-bot anti-cheat standpoint.
And yes, I did leave Ivan in charge of sof when I stepped down as prez.
SO fluff U.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

archaic Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 19:09:55

Ok Ivan, if it makes you feel better, revise your history however you want. I'm sure it looked different from your padded cell.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 9th 2013, 19:12:38

A cat can’t climb head first down a tree because every claw on a cat’s paw points the same way. To get down from a tree, a cat must back down

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

archaic Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 19:16:42

Why, the heck would a cat climb down? They always land on their feet, why not jump? Climbing down backwards is too undignified for a cat.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 19:40:23

Originally posted by Makinso:

I can remember MX doing 80 somewhat but not for long. I think by the time SX (not sure where SX spun off) appeared I think MX was smaller already.

SX disbanded (or merged to NA) since last few sets before vanishing it had 5 or under members.

what was year when MX closed doors and SX surfaced?

Junky Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 20:13:53

I honestly don't see SoF as a "Juggernaught" I've yet to see them war without the help of 2 or more alliances, that give SoF's side almost 2:1 advantage... I was in SoF during a set in the earth2025 era, and can honestly say, I respect Ivan more then some of the leadership that was in it at the time... I feel SoF is at more of a loss than IVAN is.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 9th 2013, 20:38:19

cat fact: a cat has a better chance of surviving a 5 story fall than a 3 story fall due to a "parachute" effect.

dog fact: dogs are smarter than cats.
:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

SLOTH FACTS

Sep 9th 2013, 20:42:06

Compared to most mammals, a sloth moves very slowly. Sloths can climb only 6 to 8 feet (1.8 to 2.4 meters) per minute. They grasp tree limbs with their sharp claws, which can be 3 to 4 inches (8 to 10 centimeters) long. There are four species of these animals, two of the most recognizable are the two-toed and three-toed sloths.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 9th 2013, 21:13:11

SX was a spinoff of MX mak
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Marshal Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 21:18:42

dod was leader in both (no idea if higher than fa).

Pride Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 21:26:15

FX is all that matters now.

Sons Of Anarchy :)

OrderofBleh Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 22:00:11

Originally posted by Junky:
I honestly don't see SoF as a "Juggernaught" I've yet to see them war without the help of 2 or more alliances, that give SoF's side almost 2:1 advantage... I was in SoF during a set in the earth2025 era, and can honestly say, I respect Ivan more then some of the leadership that was in it at the time... I feel SoF is at more of a loss than IVAN is.

Yeah that was e2025 this is a whole new beast. I know nothing of the rest lol i was in IX my whole e2025 carrier. oh and also what about the latest one sof vs md a couple sets ago that was a great war on both sides.. could have gone either way for about a 2 week period. Im not gonna bring up any of the they did this or they did that either. it was a great war on both sides

Edited By: OrderofBleh on Sep 9th 2013, 22:02:38
See Original Post

Kat Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 22:01:53

CAT FACT:

Cats land on their feet.
Toast lands jelly side down.

A cat glued to jelly toast will hover in quantum indecision.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 9th 2013, 22:04:07

Cat urine glows in the dark when a black light shines on it. If you think your cat or kitten has had an accident in your home, use a black light to find the mishap.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Kat Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 22:06:30

Cats do not like the smell of vinegar. Usually a 3 part water and a 1 part vinegar solution sprayed onto your furniture will discourage unwanted scratching or accidents. The vinegar smell will fade for humans within a couple of hours, but cats will smell it for up to two weeks. Enough to discourage a habit.