Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 15:31:05

When I select "All" to redeem Bonus Points, none of my countries get checked. If I check them manually, everything works fine. Just didn't know if anyone had brought up the issue.

Edited By: qzjul on Sep 19th 2013, 4:52:36
See Original Post

sigma Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 18:35:09

I left qz a message on IRC about this. May as well repeat it here.

This issue is actually for all of the menu's in FFA control panel page. It comes from *i assume* the updated javascript.

The first error I noticed once I copied the html/javascript locally was that the jquery 1.10.2 was not loading correctly. The http: is missing. So I have: script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js"

The next correction should be changing the actual script code from attr("checked") == true and all instances of attr to prop. I assume the old jquery that was used was pre-1.6 and pre-1.6 attr is used. However, since 1.6 (i believe may be a little off on the release numbers) prop should be used instead.

That should fix the problems. Another solution would be to not use the html input onchange function, and just use straight up jquery. Doing something like so:

$('input:checkbox[name="selectAll"]').on('change', function () {
| $(this).closest('tbody').find(':checkbox').prop('checked', this.checked);
});

Hope this helps.

Edited By: sigma on Sep 5th 2013, 18:37:30
See Original Post

Marshal Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 19:20:35

is ffa control panel other bonus bug fixed?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 5th 2013, 22:20:18

Ah, yea I upgraded to 1.10 because of the captcha stuff, we were still on 1.2 yesterday; I'll see about fixing this asap
Finally did the signature thing.