locket Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 7:24:42

Youll find out next set Darrian!

Tokyousr Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 7:25:21

Originally posted by locket:
Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by Cornfed:
But you're comparing TWO alliances in a war where there are more than TWO alliances.

If it was pure SoF vs SOL then those numbers would hold more weight.

Or are you saying the rest of the clans in the war have not had any influence on those numbers?

no not at all, monsters and rival maybe but Evo would be the most influential alliance in the war, despite being hit by laf they are performing very strongly.

However if you are ranking alliances and want to differentiate between one rank, then comparing individual alliances based soley on stats is the right thing to do.

Majority of the stats provided can only be influenced by the alliance in question, no outside force will change these facts.

Are you pretending to ignore things here? If Sol Evo and Monsters fight Sof and Rival and then Laf smashes Evo then the best Sol countries are more likely to be targeted than they were if Laf never entered. This leaves more top Sol countries dead which is 1) a loss of networth 2) a loss of turns and 3) takes away their ability to function as well in the war in hits/spies etc etc.

So tell me again how you can ignore what happened to their allies?

well if ur gonna include that locket, why dont u add the fact that SOF was FSd straight oop with a 40+ member advantage? lol

locket Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 8:24:53

Go ahead. That doesnt prove my point wrong. You can't simply look at numbers and ignore everything else.

Although I'd argue Laf had a bigger effect on the war than any day 3 FS could possibly have had. Either way though it wouldnt prove my point wrong.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2013, 9:38:10

SoF outhit SOL by 700. Say LaF never killed Evo's countries. That would mean less SOL'ers dead early on, since more of SoF's hits would have been on Evo. When a country is killed the first 100 turns can't be used for attacks, not to mention losing any turns when killed. The 700 hits could have easily been made from that if LaF did not take out Evo.
Not to mention Evo would have had more breaking power to take out more SoF completely built countries. Which would have meant lost turns from more SoF restarts.
If LaF had stayed in, this would have been over weeks ago.
I highly doubt the numbers would be the same given either of those two things happened.

SOF wasnt killing early on, they were growing, so no your assumption more solers would be dead early on is incorrect.My country is a restart, its bigger than quite a few originals and has put out a fluffload more hits than quite a lot of originals, not to mention surviving 4 attempted kill runs.

Your assumptions, thats what they are, assumptions, are incorrect, my conclusions are based on fact.

I highly doubt the numbers would be the same given either of those two things happened as well, but one thing is certain, sof would still be out performing sol regardless of the scenario.

How about this:
Both Evo and RIVAL were basically the breakers for their sides. LaF killed Evo, so now SOL's remaining breakers were focused on RIVAL and SoF's remaining breakers. SOL's breakers were focused on by two alliances.

1 vs 1 comparisons based on this war (and most of SoF's wars to be honest, they either win or call in allies and claim to have been turning the tide [a pretty standard Sov claim]) are fundamentally flawed
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

SolidSnake Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 9:57:21

SoF eating an oop fs cost them 25 odd countries.
LaF killing evo killed 25 odd countries.

sof/rival vs sol/evo/monsters are similar in members.

The only reason sem is saying that laf unbalanced the war, is because they were losing.
FSing an unprepared alliance does not create a balanced war, it is instantly unbalanced.

Also people's bumming of rd is ridiculous. Yes they are better than they used to be, but they fought sol when sol were as weak as they've been in 5+ years.
Fighting sol now, they wouldn't stand a chance imo.

As far as LaF vs SoF goes, the earlier the war the more suited to sof, the later the war the more suited to laf.
But reset to reset there are clear changes in the activity/membership of all of sof/md/sol/laf, so on any given reset any could beat the other with one being strong / get a fs one set and another being weak.

Kaloop

Sep 5th 2013, 11:56:03

Hey SS....Make with the FA already!
wait... what?

archaic Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 11:56:17

All of the crying about FA is hilarious, because Laf destroying EVO in what was a dead even war does not count as FA at all does it scode?

I think Sof/Rival could have pulled it out without the Laf FS because Sof is just flat out better than any of their opponents were but now we will never know because of the Laf intervention.

The FA is/was just an attempt to keep the post-Laf war from being a complete blow out.

Any ranking that puts Sol ahead of RD is a farce. RD dominated Sol in war twice and can net circles around them.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 5th 2013, 14:26:19

The real question here is this:

Why is it Miley tried to Twerk!?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 15:12:42

THIS THREAD INFURIATES THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! FOR MORE REASONS THAN WE CAN COUNT. AND THANKS TO AN INFLUX OF NEW SUPPLICANTS OVER THE PAST FEW RESETS, WE HAVE LEARNED THAT WE CAN COUNT TO AT LEAST FIVE!!!

1) SERVANT!! WE CAN NO LONGER DISMISS YOUR FAILURE TO USE THE LETTERS OF POWER IN OUR NAME AS AN ACCIDENT. EVEN THOSE WHO WE RARELY SEE POSTING HERE HAVE NOTED YOUR ERROR. WE HAVE DECIDED THAT THIS HAS BECOME A MALEVOLENT ACT. YOU ARE VERY CLOSE TO BEING PLACED HIGH UPON THE LIST OF THOSE WHO ARE TO BE EXPLODED!

2) SERVANT!! YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN RANKED RAGE ABOVE THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! FAR (!!!) ABOVE!!! THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE OUTRAGE! FIRST, WE WERE RANKED BELOW RAGE WHEN THEY WERE CLEARLY FALLING APART, THEN WHEN THEY DISAPPEARED YOU DIDN'T RANK THEM AT ALL, JUST TO DENY US OUR VICTORY, AND NOW THIS! YOU WILL PAY!

3) SERVANT!! WE HAVE NOTICED THAT YOU ONLY PERFORM THESE RANKINGS DURING RESETS IN WHICH THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! IS NOT ENGAGING IN WARFARE. THIS IS CLEARLY SO THAT YOU CAN AVOID TALKING ABOUT OUR FEARSOME POWER WHILE STILL BEING HONEST. THAT IS VERY SNEAKY AND CLEVER OF YOU! WHERE WERE YOU LAST RESET, DURING OUR GLORIOUS WAR OF RETRIBUTION?

4) SERVANT!! YOUR BUMPING DOWN TO FOURTH OF SOF WAS CLEARLY DESIGNED TO GET PEOPLE ARGUING ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE YOUR RANKINGS ARE, SO THAT THEY WOULD NOT DISCUSS HOW TERRIFYING IS THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! AGAIN, VERY SNEAKY OF YOU. ALMOST DIABOLICALLY SO!

5) EVERYONE ELSE! SERVANT'S RANKINGS NOW ONLY GO TO SEVENTEEN! WE FIND THIS UNACCEPTABLE! WE DEMAND THAT SMALL TAGS CEASE MERGING INTO LARGER TAGS IMMEDIATELY! FURTHERMORE, WE DEMAND THE RETURN OF NEOFED, NA, MGP, TGA, ARROW, FOREST AND UCN! GET TO WORK ON THAT, PEOPLE!

C) SERVANT!! NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THESE RANKINGS. WE VERY STRONGLY OBJECT TO VEGAN RANKINGS. PLEASE SACRIFICE A BENEFICIAL NEMATODE IMMEDIATELY!

HA!

SAM
DIRECTOR OF RANK,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

flameo

Sep 5th 2013, 15:25:41

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

The only reason sem is saying that laf unbalanced the war, is because they were losing.
FSing an unprepared alliance does not create a balanced war, it is instantly unbalanced.

From what I can see,

SEM FSed SoF totalling 3000 hits, killing 9 countries (within the FS day from 00.00 - 23.45)
RIVAL FSed SEM with 500 hits and 0 kill
Then LaF even things out with a total of 6000 hits killing 18 countries

well LaF logic

tellarion Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 15:31:40

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

Yeah, Laf didn't change anything at all by entering the war. That is basically what I keep hearing from your side.

Wake the fluff up already. Let's look at some figures here: http://earthgraphs.com/...b82a7217b458fc3f7681227d0

In 4 days, Laf put out about 5,900 hits(including over a 100 after that point). In 3 WEEKS of warring, Rival has put out 12,235 hits.

We went from having a 15m nw lead to quickly losing that lead. Evo at the time was equal in NW to Rival(around 30m). After Laf's CF, we had around 10m nw.

Not only that, but we lost a week of activity due to dithering about what our response should be. Those who know what I'm talking about know the significance of this particular point. We sat on our collective hands for nearly a week and our war effort faltered. THAT is the single biggest factor in this whole thing, and is due to Laf's intervention in the war.

And as others said, you basically destroyed the majority of our breaking power in one fell swoop. Evo was specifically focusing on growing in order to keep our advantage, while letting Sol do the dirty work and finishing. If I remember right, Evo had nearly the same avg land as Laf, who was presumably netting this set...

So yeah, all you bastards whining about FA are really engaging in a constant circle jerk of blissful ignorance. Laf's FS had more of an impact than any amount of FA ever will.

PS: Even with all this 'massive amounts of fa' coming, YOU'RE STILL WINNING SO SHUT THE fluff UP.

Sov Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 15:45:23

Your side want to mock SoF, expect to get some lip back. But we are in it for the long haul, are you?

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 15:49:44

Originally posted by tellarion:
So yeah, all you bastards whining about FA are really engaging in a constant circle jerk of blissful ignorance. Laf's FS had more of an impact than any amount of FA ever will.

PS: Even with all this 'massive amounts of fa' coming, YOU'RE STILL WINNING SO SHUT THE fluff UP.

I TOLD YOU SO.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 16:24:38

Originally posted by Sov:
Your side want to mock SoF, expect to get some lip back. But we are in it for the long haul, are you?

Pretty sure the whining is coming from your members. Most of the mocking I've seen is in response to trolling, boasting or whining from your side.

Speaking of which, I've never seen the winners of a fight whine so much as you and Laf.

PS: Is that yet another threat of 'You'll never get to net again'?? Getting a bit old, that...

Sov Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 16:38:18

Actually this entire thread is an attempt to mock SoF and yes I'd classify Servant as very clearly on your side being he is in LCN and was in Monsters. But I don't care.

I'd never threaten you with "you'll never net again" type crap. I just doubt you have the stamina to keep up.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 17:04:48

I've got wonderful stamina.

Servant is mocking you?? That's pretty narrow minded of you Sov...

Sov Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 17:09:52

lol

neal

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2013, 17:10:18

what do you want tellarion?

anoniem Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 17:25:20

i'm just laughing at the fact that iscode and galleri are now die hard sof minions.

what i truly love though is iscode crying injustice over laf's actions, yet he doesn't mind being in an alliance so reliant on Laf that sof would have disbanded by now and be back playing TEQ.
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 17:27:19

What I find amusing is that people from Evo have to comment on other Alliances when their own Alliance can barely scrape enough members to be even relevant without borrowing members from PDM.

anoniem Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 17:28:41

funny how servant was very clearly on the sof side only a year ago, and now he's on the sol side because he ranked sof as number 4.

grow up sov.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 17:31:33

don't you also find it funny that people from other tags will willing join other alliances that they know are going to war sof?

but sof have always been a relevant alliance... i mean playing in TEQ made you really relevant.
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 17:32:59

Or maybe he is on the SOL side because he is leading/helping in LCN which is a firm SOL ally, he feels that SoF mistreated Monsters, he referenced me in his signature and has made numerous anti-SoF comments in the past few weeks. Oh wait, I need to grow up right because I can't be right.

Retard.

anoniem Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 17:35:58

Weren't LCN a firm ally of LaF/SoF? I remember those logs of LCN being in those chats with you guys discussing how you were going to destroy EVO.

What happened? Your friends seem to be dropping like flies.
re(ally)tired

Makolyte Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 17:37:00

DK is ranked the number of inches of my fluff. I hope we never improve.
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

Sov Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 17:38:17

We dropped LCN because we felt they were not worthy of being our ally. You kind of don't need allies when they are barely active enough to even speak to you anymore.

We still have enough friends for you to cry about how we made the war unfair, despite the fact you never intended the war to be fair.

anoniem Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 17:42:59

I'm not crying Sov. I'm enjoying your new found AT activity over a simple alliance ranking. You've given me reason to start posting again. You better be careful as you can only throw so many toys out of the pram before you are left with none.
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 17:45:21

I don't care about the fanciful rankings, I do however enjoy exchanging messages with you lovely Evo folk. A shame there are so few of you.

anoniem Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 17:49:07

But, I'm not in Evo. You need to update your source, though I guess it's hard to replace a source as reliable as hanlong.
re(ally)tired

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 5th 2013, 18:25:40

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
SoF's enemies (like SOL) are receiving FA (from MD). They also got FSed by much larger numbers. Thus I call your ranking bias :P

Sol's enemies (like Sof and Rival) are receiving FA (from Laf and RD). They also called in an 80 member alliance to decimate one of the alliances involved and completely throw the balance out of whack. Thus I call fluff on your statement.

No, they had an 80 member alliance decimate a 30 member alliance, which in turn brought SoF's war down to more comparable sides, minus the fact that SoF was FSed by a larger force of course.

You think it is "unfair" for SoF's war to be "evened up" by removing 30 countries from the equation for the other side, even after the other side got an FS and a few days of attacking with much superior country numbers?

You have a very skewed sense of equity.

locket Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 20:33:22

Actually this entire thread is an attempt to mock SoF and yes I'd classify Servant as very clearly on your side being he is in LCN and was in Monsters. But I don't care.

I'd never threaten you with "you'll never net again" type crap. I just doubt you have the stamina to keep up.

Someone not ranking you where you think you deserve to be is mocking you now? Are you that fluffing self conscious? Go make your own rankings if it bothers you that much. Servant might have some bias and probably did rate Sof low but you know.. thats just an opinion, and he and Silver are the only ones who have provided an opinion on the matter in ranking form. Put one out yourself.

Also in reference to you not caring about the rankings... I sure post 10-15 times on a topic I have no interest in too.

Edited By: locket on Sep 5th 2013, 20:35:53
See Original Post

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2013, 21:13:28

Let's correct that statement. Shall we Sov?

1. Helmet is one of my oldest and dearest friends in the game. A friendship I highly value, and other than a pre-arranged ECM war I have never fought against SOF, and in fact once upon a time I was a division leader in SOF. I was in Omega with Helmet and many of SOF's founders, and hold those old friendships very dear.
2. When I was in Monsters, Monsters clearly came in and honored a FDP with SOF in hitting Tie.
3. Due to some Real Life issues, I took a leave of absence from Monsters. I don't know what happened, but obviously Monsters supporting SOF in a war didn't amount for much. However, I wasn't there or around.
4. When I look ed at eventually coming back, a new leadership structure had emerged in Monsters, I choose to honor it and move on, rather than step on toes.
5. SO I was not present during any of the Monsters issues. SOF is currently having.

6. I got active with LCN this set. I was never present in LCN during the time you talk about. This is my first reset playing a country, and being active on the boards.

So, please next time, talk to me, before you assume where I stand, and put me into a corner in your mind. We haven't talked, person to person yet. My only goal is to rebuild LCN, its why I came back.

7. My first act in LCN, to help LCN pact out of the wars. Yeah:), very agressive and anti SOF of me heh?

Next time come talk to me.

Thanks,

Servant

Z is #1

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2013, 21:20:43

THE MIGHTY CLAN DANGER HAS SEEN THROUGH MY FARCE!

I RANKED SOF TO LOW IN ORDER TO GET ATTENTION FOR THE THREAD AND PROJECT IT INTO A RECORD NUMBER OF VIEWS AND POSTS FOR ONE OF MY RANKING THREADS!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

HA!

SERVANT
Z is #1

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 21:22:51

WE CANNOT HELP BUT NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE STILL FAILED TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF THE BENEFICIAL NEMATODE SACRIFICE!

ALSO, RAGE IS RANKED TOO HIGH! JUST IN CASE WE FORGOT TO MENTION THAT.

HA!

SAM
CHAMPION OF THE EUGLAF DIVISION,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

locket Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 21:23:26

You should have put Laf below Evo then. We all know how those arguments can go for days.

rain Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 21:24:23

I've been in SoF for awhile now...and i have never got FA ..not this set or any of the others.. there is no posts about FA on site and in fact if SOF is getting FA i would like some..lol

So if anyone is offering SOF aid..plz give me some!! lol

XiQter MD Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 21:59:58

I think its quite a feat that the alliance rankings again have 17 alliances represented, almost makes you think the game is growing again.

Also SoF cant net, they have done their fair share of trying to not to war for a set or two in its history but thats a different thing then netting.

Regarding the SoF MD beef, I dare say that whoever would get the FS would win. If the FS date was later in the set and mutual I think it would favour MD, and a early date would favour SoF.
They are in general better at walling then us however I hasnt seen how the new mobile captcha impacts on their walling capacity. I think I will find out sooner rather then later tho ;)

Since the rankings include both Netting and warring I'd say MD is #2, if it was just warring I'd put SoF at #2 until proven otherwise.

locket Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 22:05:55

Also includes politics which MD has showed they are behind Sof in

flameo

Sep 5th 2013, 22:20:54

I've been in EVO for awhile now...and i have never got FA ..not this set or any of the others.. there is no posts about FA on site and in fact if EVO is getting FA i would like some..lol

So if anyone is offering EVO aid..plz give me some!! lol

Sov Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 23:08:18

Originally posted by Servant:

Let's correct that statement. Shall we Sov?

1. Helmet is one of my oldest and dearest friends in the game. A friendship I highly value, and other than a pre-arranged ECM war I have never fought against SOF, and in fact once upon a time I was a division leader in SOF. I was in Omega with Helmet and many of SOF's founders, and hold those old friendships very dear.
2. When I was in Monsters, Monsters clearly came in and honored a FDP with SOF in hitting Tie.
3. Due to some Real Life issues, I took a leave of absence from Monsters. I don't know what happened, but obviously Monsters supporting SOF in a war didn't amount for much. However, I wasn't there or around.
4. When I look ed at eventually coming back, a new leadership structure had emerged in Monsters, I choose to honor it and move on, rather than step on toes.
5. SO I was not present during any of the Monsters issues. SOF is currently having.

6. I got active with LCN this set. I was never present in LCN during the time you talk about. This is my first reset playing a country, and being active on the boards.

So, please next time, talk to me, before you assume where I stand, and put me into a corner in your mind. We haven't talked, person to person yet. My only goal is to rebuild LCN, its why I came back.

7. My first act in LCN, to help LCN pact out of the wars. Yeah:), very agressive and anti SOF of me heh?

Next time come talk to me.

Thanks,

Servant

You might impress less informed people but I have noticed your comments in recent weeks in here and to others.

Soultaker

Sep 5th 2013, 23:09:55

just to let you know i support Scodes ruling of numbers 9which i rarely do) if LAF wouldn't have killed evo rival would have we had the breaking power and killed evo countries with 400 mil on hand ... you got to take into account that evo DOES NOT WALL so if you do a kr on a evo country it dies.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 5th 2013, 23:26:54

Originally posted by anoniem:
i'm just laughing at the fact that iscode and galleri are now die hard sof minions.

what i truly love though is iscode crying injustice over laf's actions, yet he doesn't mind being in an alliance so reliant on Laf that sof would have disbanded by now and be back playing TEQ.

wtf does have to do with these rankings?

Just wait and see when iMag resurfaces!!! Like BIG TIME! oh wait I wasn't supposed to tell that secret.
P.S....don't be fluffty Annie, I am also playing in evo, along with SOF, MD, and RD.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

locket Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 23:45:09

You were kicked from RD. And it would make my night if Imag came back. Just one night though.

Cornfed

Sep 6th 2013, 0:10:16

Originally posted by Soultaker:
just to let you know i support Scodes ruling of numbers 9which i rarely do) if LAF wouldn't have killed evo rival would have we had the breaking power and killed evo countries with 400 mil on hand ... you got to take into account that evo DOES NOT WALL so if you do a kr on a evo country it dies.

6k hit from LaF -> Evo. Rival has barely done twice that in the entire war. If Rival had focused on Evo even with just 4k hits that would have been 4k less on SOL. Less killed SOL countries, more breaking power, more dead SoF breakers, much different numbers.

iScode Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 1:13:48

Originally posted by locket:
But you're comparing TWO alliances in a war where there are more than TWO alliances.

If it was pure SoF vs SOL then those numbers would hold more weight.

Or are you saying the rest of the clans in the war have not had any influence on those numbers?

no not at all, monsters and rival maybe but Evo would be the most influential alliance in the war, despite being hit by laf they are performing very strongly.

However if you are ranking alliances and want to differentiate between one rank, then comparing individual alliances based soley on stats is the right thing to do.

Majority of the stats provided can only be influenced by the alliance in question, no outside force will change these facts.

Are you pretending to ignore things here? If Sol Evo and Monsters fight Sof and Rival and then Laf smashes Evo then the best Sol countries are more likely to be targeted than they were if Laf never entered. This leaves more top Sol countries dead which is 1) a loss of networth 2) a loss of turns and 3) takes away their ability to function as well in the war in hits/spies etc etc.

So tell me again how you can ignore what happened to their allies?

Ok then lets look at things your way. You saying that if laf didnt hit evo then sol wouldnt have has many defends, and therefor would have better output right?

Well SoF has already received, as per the stats, I listed way more damage than SOl and is still outhitting them, so even if SOL was receiving less hits, SOF is still outperforming them in this war.

Yes outside factors change the stats, but they do not change who is outperforming who in the war, the stats tell you this straight up, other factors may change the numbers in the stats, but even with adjusted numbers the new stats would still show SOF as out performing SoL.

My whole point with regards to restarting and restarts losing turns, as I advised, I died, i restarted and I am still one of the top hitters in sof. An alliances ability to pump out hits will still receiving damage is an indication of how good they are at war.

To claim 'oh sol lost so and so country therefor the stats would be different' is crap because if that sol country ether A) walled or b) restart and hit oop, then they would still be adding to the stats. An alliances ability to have members like this means they will out perform other alliances, so to claim the stats have been effected by outside factors, while being absolutely accurate (not many wars are not effected by outside influences), is completely ignorant. Regardless of the factors, how well your alliance performs with the situation they have on hand is all they can be judged on.

The fact remains that SOF is CURRENTLY outperforming SOL, even with sustaining more damage than SOL has. <--- this is fact, its not disputable, the stats do not lie.

Therefor to come to a conclusion, Servant ranking sol ahead of sof due to sol having a better war performance this set is biased.

Strip back everything, get down to the basics, and that is the point i am arguing, im not arguing that laf entering the war changed anything, im not arguing that receiving fa is fair or not or whether I agree with it (i simply pointed out that sof had not got outside fa which everyone keeps claiming...) I am arguing that based on the reasons given, in his intial post with regards to the rankings thats servants rankings are biased simply because he thinks sol is outperforming sof in THIS war, the current war we have in front of us, the war where the situations of fa and laf have already taken place before he did the rankings.

The reason I do this is because he then tries to claim his rankings are not biased, but the stats, and the current war situation prove this to be completely and utterly incorrect. Servant your rankings are biased, thats all im saying, and well if you disagree with me then fine, you are looking at it from a biased point of view as well, bassically everyone but me and only me who is looking at the rankings is biased, i am right, you are wrong *sticks fingers in ears* na na na na na nana na I cant hear you!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

bertz Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 2:33:30

The fluff, please don't write long posts. My small brain bursts reading that long

Edited By: bertz on Sep 6th 2013, 6:25:43
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 3:12:25

*write long posts

prank

Sep 6th 2013, 3:27:01

Yeah it's not really worth writing more than 5 sentences a post for this game lol

anoniem Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 4:29:18

if scode stripped back to the basics he'd be in a coma, as opposed to his usual persistent vegetative state.
re(ally)tired

mrford Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 4:30:19

u so mad

is it because you dont have the swagger of a chupacabra?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford