Verified:

Kalick Game profile

Sep 2nd 2013, 22:56:04

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean.

Kalick Game profile

Sep 2nd 2013, 22:58:21

~

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 2nd 2013, 23:32:18

Also Donny You are not allowed to post this kind of info on the forums. Sorry.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Donny Game profile

Sep 2nd 2013, 23:34:14

meaning we are so bad ass enemies have to cheat and get outside FA to even compete.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Kalick Game profile

Sep 2nd 2013, 23:46:23

If having allies help is cheating, what was calling in LaF?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2013, 0:13:51

smelly
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 3rd 2013, 0:17:35

Candy crush earns 500k/day in revenue
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

justtaint

Sep 3rd 2013, 2:43:14

What the hell was the point in editing the first post if the content is still there?

Great mod job Galleri.
SlashMD

mdevol Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 2:56:08

no conflict of interest there...

bonus
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Pride Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 4:17:21

Someone fill me in.

Supertodd Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 4:31:51

Originally posted by Pride:
Someone fill me in.

Someone posted information about one member of an alliance that is currently at war being allied to one of the alliances that is not currently actively involved in the wars.

Which I guess is not allowed? I thought that rule only applied to solo servers though.

blid

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2013, 4:42:57

Just FYI, Supertodd says white people should be able to refuse blacks service on the basis of race.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 3rd 2013, 5:45:31

Supertodd, anything that requires a turn to get isn't allowed on the forum
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

drdial Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 5:46:49

b

Supertodd Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 16:27:41

Thanks Warster. I guess I was confused. Not sure if I read somewhere that the info sharing only applied to solo servers, or if I'd just seen ally ops posted before and jumped to that conclusion.

I guess I could have just read the forum rules posted at the top of this board, and seen rule #1. :)

Klown Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 16:35:09

Originally posted by blid:
Just FYI, Supertodd says white people should be able to refuse blacks service on the basis of race.

blid, you are far and away the most racist poster on this forum. Please stop trolling.

Pain Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 21:03:49

what is the relevance to this thread? stop being a retard blid.
Your mother is a nice woman

locket Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 21:55:15

Originally posted by Donny:
meaning we are so bad ass enemies have to cheat and get outside FA to even compete.

It isnt cheating

cypress Game profile

Sep 3rd 2013, 22:18:29

If you hover on the thread without clicking it, you can still see the first post :P

Just saying.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 3rd 2013, 22:25:54

qzjul deleted it. Not sure how you can fix that part.

SlashMD aka just taint..... I don't have a total magic button. Sorry for not keeping up with YOUR superior standards.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

archaic Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 2:09:58

asshole floodgate open - ACTIVATE

jeeze, this is an angry thread

here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKXzrWSdgOE

cheer up!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

keivisuaL Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 3:37:28

Just die and restart.
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

Riddler Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 11:04:35

bonus?

braden Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 11:15:36

Originally posted by Klown:

blid, you are far and away the most racist poster on this forum. Please stop trolling.

i will have to try harder.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 14:20:29

I have a pact with a pdm country. Pro-tip: this person has not sent me any aid whatsoever.

YEAH WE CHEATIN!

DespicableMe Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 15:15:37

Its not cheating Tella, you are just trying to win the war.

And fluff you LaF! wondering? ask PM!

archaic Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 17:41:22

Originally posted by tellarion:
I have a pact with a pdm country. Pro-tip: this person has not sent me any aid whatsoever.

YEAH WE CHEATIN!

That might be me, I'm waiting on you to reach a randomly determined hitting activity threshold before I trigger a shipment of tanks. Yeah I'm PDM hWar, so with me its gonna be tanks.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Zahc Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 18:53:40

galleri smells like rotten fish down below
llort orp s`fos

Zahc Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 18:55:58

i always thought if you didnt have a no fa clause with the alliance your ally is fighting; its fair game
llort orp s`fos

Boltar Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 19:00:34

guess only 1 side is allowed to receive FA

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 4th 2013, 19:31:18

I started sticking those in pacts way back when because a couple of tags were annoying me with that. yes, you know who you are...
:P

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Pain Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 21:26:18

YEAH WE CHEATIN!

so uh why do you have a pact then?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 4th 2013, 21:35:01

Originally posted by Boltar:
guess only 1 side is allowed to receive FA

I don't think SoF has received any..... I could be wrong, but from what I know they haven't... although after PDM and LCN were FAing monsters, evo and sol.... I have asked LAF ... but they be stingy in their netting NW and goods. :P

Boltar Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 1:17:04

im not aware if sof has any pacts nor getting any FA ;)

Boltar Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 1:18:42

Originally posted by Pain:

YEAH WE CHEATIN!

so uh why do you have a pact then?

cause people have friends in various alliances.. i might ally this sof country just cause i like this country name

Pain Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 1:26:22

you dont ally people because your friends with them lol.

if tella has, for example, a defense ally with someone in PDM, then he is getting aided in the form of free defense so he doesnt get farmed. its still aid

iScode Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 1:32:27

if tella has, for example, a defense ally with someone in PDM, then he is getting aided in the form of free defense so he doesnt get farmed. its still aid

Thats not true, PG allies the same laf country every reset, i would ally suni if i knew we were not going to be at war with each other (im sure she owes me FA of some sort :D)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Heston Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 5:03:03

rino vagina.

that is all.

dismissed.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

133tz Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 13:04:36

lol
I am an EE noob.

tellarion Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 15:18:40

He and I are friends, so we have a pact. He's not providing any assistance to me, and I can't bear to sever our relations.

PS: Are you really trying to say that a def pact constitutes FA? LOL! Wtf are you smoking? If that's the case, Laf is aiding people all over the damn place. By further extension, you are getting aided into a top spot because you have pacts with other RDers. I guess Laf should further FA their countries ahead of you for that?

Wait a second, that sounds like the kind of justification they would actually use....

Heston Game profile

Sep 5th 2013, 19:25:02

Recessed vagina scum filled booger balls.

Pain Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 3:34:57

He and I are friends, so we have a pact. He's not providing any assistance to me, and I can't bear to sever our relations.

PS: Are you really trying to say that a def pact constitutes FA? LOL! Wtf are you smoking? If that's the case, Laf is aiding people all over the damn place. By further extension, you are getting aided into a top spot because you have pacts with other RDers. I guess Laf should further FA their countries ahead of you for that?

Wait a second, that sounds like the kind of justification they would actually use....

so youre telling me having an ally who doubles your offense or defense is not helping you in any way? LOL! WTF are you smoking?

were not talking about intra alliance pacts. were talking about outside interference. you can spin it all you like but my point is still valid.

oh and for the record im not saying youre wrong for doing it. just dont downplay the fact that its assisting you in some way unless its a trade pact and youre not getting FA or res pact with non techer.

Edited By: Pain on Sep 6th 2013, 3:37:35
See Original Post

Heston Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 5:32:22

A little back ground music for this thread while trolling....

http://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player

mdevol Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 5:34:59

This is odd, the SoF member I was talking to earlier today told me that a RIVAL country that has 3 RD pacts was perfectly legit because RD/RIVAL share boards and tech rings, so leeching tech in the middle of the war to support breaking growth is fine, according to SoF, and NOT Aid...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

tisya Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 8:16:19

I laughed a lot while reading this thread. Thank you for the afternoon amusement :)
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

Marshal Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 9:49:36

*waits gambit's post to be deleted*
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

swampy Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 10:16:53

*grabs the popcorn and watches*

Marshal Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 11:50:17

it happened sooner than expected.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

tellarion Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 14:38:40

so youre telling me having an ally who doubles your offense or defense is not helping you in any way? LOL! WTF are you smoking?

were not talking about intra alliance pacts. were talking about outside interference. you can spin it all you like but my point is still valid.

oh and for the record im not saying youre wrong for doing it. just dont downplay the fact that its assisting you in some way unless its a trade pact and youre not getting FA or res pact with non techer.

I have a trade pact with a PDM country who is not sending me FA because someone threatened to FS PDM if they aided us. So no, he's not helping me in any way whatsoever.

Pain, I told you upfront and I meant what I said. You're usually not this trolly :/

Jubrown84 Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 22:48:49