Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Aug 30th 2013, 21:07:28

So thoughts opinions?

How long will it take for that piece of info to lead to another big war. Syria already announced any form of foreign military operation in their country will be considered an act of war and will be countered by war and bloodshed. Obama said chances are high that America will invade Syria.

The english said no.

The dutch said only if there is hard proof of the gas attack being organized by syrias government(yes we learned the hard way not to blindly follow you silly americans).

French and germans still on the fence but discussing stuff...

Rumors also say that Syria will press attacks on Israel if foreign countries invade.

This is bound to go haywire?

ninong Game profile

Aug 30th 2013, 21:12:27

they're already at war
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2013, 21:13:25

Originally posted by Makinso:
So thoughts opinions?

Make Love not war!

Trife Game profile

Aug 30th 2013, 21:17:18

Obama's already said there won't be any boots on the ground, so this is probably going to be:

Tomahawk Missile Fest 2: Electric Boogaloo

Heston Game profile

Aug 30th 2013, 21:18:25

do nothing.
maybe make a reality tv show out of the civil war. put producers on both sides. then we would have something.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2013, 21:22:28

Neither side in Syria likes the US and Russian and China don't want us attacking Syria... Nothing to win here.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 30th 2013, 21:30:11

Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Trife Game profile

Aug 30th 2013, 21:47:21

RobertLee Game profile

Aug 30th 2013, 22:47:46

asd

blid

EE Patron

Aug 30th 2013, 23:07:47

So thoughts opinions?

How long will it take for that piece of info to lead to another big war. Syria already announced any form of foreign military operation in their country will be considered an act of war and will be countered by war and bloodshed. Obama said chances are high that America will invade Syria.

The english said no.

The dutch said only if there is hard proof of the gas attack being organized by syrias government(yes we learned the hard way not to blindly follow you silly americans).

French and germans still on the fence but discussing stuff...

Rumors also say that Syria will press attacks on Israel if foreign countries invade.

This is bound to go haywire?
Come on man, it's like 10 threads down haha
http://forums.earthempires.com/...;p=1377814672&z=syria
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

archaic Game profile

Aug 30th 2013, 23:49:51

I love the way that all mid-east countries start threatening Israel every time the west threatens them - as if Israel gives a fluff if Syrians gas other Syrians.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

iScode Game profile

Aug 31st 2013, 8:17:06

So thoughts opinions?

So you would prefer for America to follow an isolationist policy, Did the dutch really enjoy being invaded by the Nazis that much? I bet your ancestors in 1939 were wishing America as getting involved and not keeping to themselves...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

XiQter MD Game profile

Aug 31st 2013, 8:28:07

Drone wars episode II featuring genocide, horrible scenes of war, insignificant outcome

Xinhuan Game profile

Aug 31st 2013, 9:06:14

Is there a place where I can read up on the summary of events leading up to this?

elvesrus

Aug 31st 2013, 9:09:22

people did stuff, US threatens to kill them for it
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 31st 2013, 9:31:07

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Is there a place where I can read up on the summary of events leading up to this?

whole are has been more or less unstable since ........

Makinso Game profile

Aug 31st 2013, 12:49:07

Oh scode that's a poor statement dude.

I'm saying that with Bush and Iraq the dutch blindly followed the US in military operation without looking into the fact of WMD actually being there. US asked we said yes with no research of our own being done. The dutch involved themselves because of the WMD threat.

Not 1 WMD was ever found in Iraq.

That's where I say the dutch learned from that and are no longer blindly following the US on that. They do their own investigations on allegations like gas attacks now instead of blindly following the US.

WWII was a complete different story.

braden Game profile

Aug 31st 2013, 13:11:38

should make for great television. and especially if no american soldiers on the ground? even better. kill them from the water they're so afraid of :P

mrford Game profile

Aug 31st 2013, 13:12:24

i was watching cops the other day. they kicked down the door of a crack dealer's house, but he had already flushed the drugs.

by your logic, since the cops never found any drugs, he never had any drugs? despite the fact that he has been seen using and selling drugs numerous times before?

i like that logic
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Crop Duster Game profile

Aug 31st 2013, 13:27:33

leave em alone,they will destroy one another.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 31st 2013, 14:28:09

Originally posted by Crop Duster:
leave em alone,they will destroy one another.

and blame usa and rest of the world on that.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 31st 2013, 15:46:21

Obama wil take out their Air defense, and maybe some airforice/helicopers type stuff.

This civil war is going to drag on for years, and Syria will not recover for at least a generation.
Z is #1

bigjohn

Sep 1st 2013, 1:33:52

The civil was has been going on for too long, and like it has been posted before. It's no robin hood story their with the rebels looking after the people. The rebels are killing civilians too.

Just because this is the middle east, the world can't sit back and allow this kind of behaviour to continue. Chemical weapons on its own people is a conflict for the world to take on. Not just the trigger happy Americans.

Where are all the human rights activists now when people are dying in the thousands?

outlaw Game profile

Sep 1st 2013, 1:58:34

Palin is right
Let Allah sort it out
not us

BladeEWG Game profile

Sep 2nd 2013, 12:01:54

The Nimitz is on its way over

trumper Game profile

Sep 2nd 2013, 13:21:39

Well if WMD are a justification for war then I guess one could respond it's ok given it's pretty clear Assad deployed gasses. I bought into that logic before. We toppled another ruthless dictator. And then we stayed. And we stayed. And insurgents attacked us. And we stayed. And when it was all said and done, most of the major oil contracts went to China's national oil company. So, perhaps I'm hypocritical, but I'm not sure what we would accomplish this time when the sides are more blurry.

Besides, if we're going to attack, perhaps it's not best to say with what type of strike, approximately when and approximately what targets. Some semblance of secrecy could go a long way.

iScode Game profile

Sep 2nd 2013, 14:13:01

bonus
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

CandyMan Game profile

Sep 2nd 2013, 14:41:20

bonus

Makolyte Game profile

Sep 2nd 2013, 15:32:21

It's kinda weird how we think sending EM's is punishment for them using CMs. Maybe we just need readiness after the 10+ years of war.
--------------------------------------------
Alliance: VP of Death Knights
FFA: XI warrior
--------------------------------------------

braden Game profile

Sep 4th 2013, 11:19:25

PROXY WAR!

zygotic Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 0:50:42

Last week syria sent up 2 fighter bombers to test the air defences/response of the RAF airbase in Cyprus. They were met by 2 RAF typhoons.

Tokyousr Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 1:09:00

bonus

Walbertross Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 2:28:07

more death for money.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 3:32:50

just leave em all to rot..its not like they would appreciate anything we do for them anyways.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 3:34:34

In Iraq I helped the same type of people and all they did was try and blow us up and shoot at us. They are still doing the same thing in Iraq to this day I still see the IED stuff going on. They are a bunch of savages and hard to domesticate.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 3:53:01

LOL!!!
You can not force Democracy or any other thing upon them.
They want it or they do not.
I am sure if we start bombing the snot out of them we will kill plenty of non-combatants ourselves.
If the U.N. and NATO do not want to do anything why should we??

Kinnin Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 4:07:55

From what I understand, it's pretty clear the Syrian national government was behind the attacks. The missles originated from national controlled areas, and only targeted rebel areas. We have positive proof that they used sarin nerve gas.

The real question is, how do we respond? Obama has stated that the use of chemical/wmd's is a red line that cannot be crossed. Frankly, I support him on that matter. It's like detonating a nuclear weapon or releasing a bioweapon. Indiscriminate. BUT. I've read that air strikes alone will not hurt Assad's regime. And if we hit their chemical stores we may set them off. So, if we want to be effective, we're probably going to have to put boots on the ground.

Russia is against a UN intervention in Syria for two reason: It would damage Russian arms trade and Putin is an asshole. No amount of proof will be enough for Russia. Assad could literally confess to using the chemical weapons, and Russia would still veto any attempt at a UN Security Council intervention.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 9th 2013, 5:06:46

If Russia wants some than they can come get some too for all I care! Flamey tell all your people I said to go to hell!

Mr Emerald

Sep 9th 2013, 7:06:50

Originally posted by mrford:
i was watching cops the other day. they kicked down the door of a crack dealer's house, but he had already flushed the drugs.

by your logic, since the cops never found any drugs, he never had any drugs? despite the fact that he has been seen using and selling drugs numerous times before?

i like that logic

lol this right here. well said
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!