Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 16:47:20

Originally posted by BobbyATA:
blid are you black or something? I always assume everyone playing this game is white or asian haha.

I don't think so, mauricxe is our token black guy in this game.
Do as I say, not as I do.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2013, 17:33:12

Originally posted by Supertodd:
Ok blid. Your name calling, obscenities and orders that I "shut up" have convinced me.

I'm a racist for calling someone out on his divisive, "us vs whitey" or "us vs the Jews" words and deeds. You're absolutely right.

/shrug
just to be clear, the reason i wasn't bothering to explain my thoughts to you and heston is because i know it won't change your minds. you're reactionary racist scum and you'll continue to be garbage even if i make an effort in my replies, so i find it's a better use of time to just pop in and tell you what trash you are and then move along. however right now i do feel like elaborating on how your particular type of racist is the worst, you're the slippery slimy kind that will duck and weave and walk out a bunch of long-winded nonsense in an attempt to obscure the white nationalist you are at heart. "i talk smart and don't say fluff so i can't be racist!" -you
the sad thing is youre probably in denial even to yourself and think you're some kind of high minded intellectual rather than just a smooth talking bigot.

but okay, back to sharpton, let's see. your opening post in this thread said

But.. there are undoubtedly people in America who make their entire living by fostering racism against whites. The Martin/Zimmerman example cited by the article is quite a good one. Al Sharpton (in my opinion one of the worst "race-baiters" in the US) was there inciting hatred quicker than you can say "hypocrite".

this statement was pure racist nosense. a black unarmed teen was stalked and then killed, and that the killer was then quickly released without charges. you say staging protests and bringing public attention to that event is "fostering racism against whites" or some garbage, that's in your words quoted above, a good example you say, when actually it was an attempt to get justice for someone who was killed!! how is that racism against whites??? if not for activists like sharpton and many others who brought attention to the case, there would have never been a trial, which is the type of injustice that is being protested, a symptom of a justice system that doesn't treat blacks equally. ah but this is "race-baiting" to you, a goofy phrase never uttered by any non-racist ever in history, by the way, so just a tip but you may want to excise that one from your Just Playing It Straight Honest Guy persona.

and so when i call you out for this and say fluff you and all that your response isnt to back up your racist drivel, it's to head over to sharpton's wikipedia page and find all the controversies you can and dump them here. yeah sharpton sure told some jewish people to bring it on 20 years ago. i dont give a fluff dude. there's nothing wrong with protesting for diallo, bell, martin, etc. that's campaigning for justice and if you don't see that it's because you knee-jerk against any claims of racism you see, because you're a racist. lmao
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2013, 17:34:13

Originally posted by Heston:
Sharpton, jackson, naacp all racist. Obama is a flufftard. fluff the black panthers and the nation of islam.

Im not racist
ahahahahahaha
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Supertodd Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 18:01:34

So, because I disagree with somone who has a history of repeatedly making racist, divisive comments, that makes me a racist in your mind. Do you know anything at all about me other than that I think Sharpton is an asshole?

Do you know what race I am? Do you know what race my grandchildren are? No. But you assume I'm white (and a bigot) because I don't fall immediately in line with assholes like Sharpton. Who's the racist here? Might be time for you to take a look in the mirror.

People like Sharpton who constantly claim institutional racism even where it doesn't exist, cause nothing but harm. Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? Eventually nobody believes him. And yes, you're right, eventually people start to view all claims of racism with skepticism, because they've seen the claims of people like Sharpton turn out to be false over and over again. Unfortunately for Sharpton and people like him, most people are capable of recognizing hateful rhetoric and bigotry when they see it. Unfortunately for civil rights in general, the actions of these hucksters make people skeptical even of those who are legitimately working to elminiate institutional racism.

My statement that you quoted was far from "pure racist nonsense". You repeatedly bring up that an unarmed black teenager was killed and his killer was questioned and released". What you intentionally ignore is that the person who shot him claimed self defense and had injuries consistent with his story. Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

You say there wouldn't have been a trial of Zimmerman if it were not for Sharpton and others. The investigation was still underway, was it not? Good argument there. You can never be proven wrong, because Sharpton did show up to promote himself.. but perhaps (and I think probably) there would have been a trial. We can never know. What we do know is that the Prosecutor bowed to political pressure from the carnival barkers, laid charges that could NEVER be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, and Zimmerman was acquitted.

Heston Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 18:07:58

:D

Trayvon Martin deserved to die. That is something he worked hard to earn. It is now a proven fact.
The only requirement to get taken for a ride by the likes of sharpton is being black . All the attention he got the tm case was for?... ,NOTHING. it was nothing more than a chance to piont a finger at the system, cry racism and put some money in their pocket.
So gfy blid. How many good people have been killed of beat up by blacks, recently, in the name of justice for trayvon martin? A few.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

blid

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2013, 18:48:05

So, because I disagree with somone who has a history of repeatedly making racist, divisive comments, that makes me a racist in your mind. Do you know anything at all about me other than that I think Sharpton is an asshole?

Do you know what race I am? Do you know what race my grandchildren are? No. But you assume I'm white (and a bigot) because I don't fall immediately in line with assholes like Sharpton. Who's the racist here? Might be time for you to take a look in the mirror.

People like Sharpton who constantly claim institutional racism even where it doesn't exist, cause nothing but harm. Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf? Eventually nobody believes him. And yes, you're right, eventually people start to view all claims of racism with skepticism, because they've seen the claims of people like Sharpton turn out to be false over and over again. Unfortunately for Sharpton and people like him, most people are capable of recognizing hateful rhetoric and bigotry when they see it. Unfortunately for civil rights in general, the actions of these hucksters make people skeptical even of those who are legitimately working to elminiate institutional racism.

My statement that you quoted was far from "pure racist nonsense". You repeatedly bring up that an unarmed black teenager was killed and his killer was questioned and released". What you intentionally ignore is that the person who shot him claimed self defense and had injuries consistent with his story. Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

You say there wouldn't have been a trial of Zimmerman if it were not for Sharpton and others. The investigation was still underway, was it not? Good argument there. You can never be proven wrong, because Sharpton did show up to promote himself.. but perhaps (and I think probably) there would have been a trial. We can never know. What we do know is that the Prosecutor bowed to political pressure from the carnival barkers, laid charges that could NEVER be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, and Zimmerman was acquitted.
i dont care what color your grandkids are bro, how do you think this fluff usually works? you think you can usually go out there, shoot an unarmed teenager dead, and then tell the cops "yeah see these marks on my head, we were fighting and i was getting my head hit so i shot him" and they just say "oh yeah well then okay go on your merry way"? no way. yeah you can bring up that defense at your trial, like he did, but if you think most people can kill a dude and walk home that same night and get away with that horsefluff in a justice system that's fair, you're crazy. heck, same state, a black woman got sentenced to 20 years in jail for firing a warning shot:
http://www.cnn.com/...a-stand-ground-sentencing
she didn't shoot anyone, let alone kill anyone, and she got 20 years. but people call attention to this trayvon thing and you get defensive about it, start throwing around "hucksters" "carnival barkers" "race baiters" and other words when all people wanted was justice. it's because you're a racist lol

blid

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2013, 18:48:42

Trayvon Martin deserved to die. That is something he worked hard to earn. It is now a proven fact.
The only requirement to get taken for a ride by the likes of sharpton is being black . All the attention he got the tm case was for?... ,NOTHING. it was nothing more than a chance to piont a finger at the system, cry racism and put some money in their pocket.
So gfy blid. How many good people have been killed of beat up by blacks, recently, in the name of justice for trayvon martin? A few.
how is it a "proven fact" that he "deserved to die," you mouth-breathing cretin? rofl get fluffed scumbag

Heston Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 19:35:43

Is george zimmerman not free? Is he not armed with a weapon? Did his ccw get revoked?

Lmao!

Thats the reality and facts. You believe in fairytales.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 19:47:51

Is it racist if you wouldn't want to date a woman because she has a black baby and your white? But you would have a kid with a black woman who had no kids previously? Someone answer me that!

MauricXe Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 19:50:35

[quote poster=Supertodd; 26130; 482955]
Originally posted by MauricXe:

But.. there are undoubtedly people in America who make their entire living by fostering racism against whites. The Martin/Zimmerman example cited by the article is quite a good one. Al Sharpton (in my opinion one of the worst "race-baiters" in the US) was there inciting hatred quicker than you can say "hypocrite"...

How did he spew hatred? By drawing attention to the case? Making note of the justice system's unfair treatment of minorities (you can ask Ron Paul some of the ways this has happened -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0ys0F0xdYI)?
That's not what I would call hatred.

Some of our major "news" organizations intentionally and egregiously edited the tapes of 911 calls in order to fraudulently paint Zimmerman as a racist... Without any knowledge of the details of the case, without any supposition of innocence until his guilt was shown, Zimmerman was demonized and made the subject of violent threats by those "race-baiters" referenced by this article.

That wasn't a good thing ABC(?) did. But that doesn't just happen to white people:

http://race.iheartsociology.com/...loads/2012/10/looting.jpg

I'd say that to deny the existence of race-baiters who remain relevant only by prolonging and exacerbating racism, is what really ingores the "current contextual arguments about race relations in the US"

Not at all.
For starters, I haven't denied or seen anyone deny the existence of race baiters. Second, there isn't a comparable level of fear mongering from say an Al Sharpton speech that highlights some of the points Ron Paul makes in the above video and the above article that informs me there is a race war against white people…as if whites have been minorities all of this time.

His Justice Department refused to pursue charges in a clear-cut case of voter intimidation by the New Black Panther Party in Philadelphia, but threatens to charge Zimmerman with a violation of Federal Civil Rights laws, when there is not any - and can never be any - evidence that his story of self defense is false.

The DOJ/Holder's record is not a clear reflection of Obama himself. Obama does not have his hand on EVERY single case/incident handled by the DOJ.
Remember, Obama himself said "the jury has spoken" wrt the trials outcome. In both cases the DOJ is the main player not Obama himself.

Truth be told that some in the DOJ believe that the voting rights act was only designed for minorities. Although I would disagree with that, I wouldn't call that racist.

Can never be any evidence? That's why one takes the issue to trial.

The President should be looking out for the interests of everyone in the US, regardless of whether their ancestors were mistreated 200, or 100, or 50 years ago.

The point I am making is that the original article made unreasonable expectations i.e. Why would he say such a thing in defense of a white american when that has never been a problem on the scale that we have seen (and do see) in this country?

All of us have different needs, so it is expected his support would manifest differently.

Edited By: MauricXe on Aug 28th 2013, 19:58:47
See Original Post

Supertodd Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 20:03:21

Originally posted by blid:

i dont care what color your grandkids are bro, how do you think this fluff usually works? you think you can usually go out there, shoot an unarmed teenager dead, and then tell the cops "yeah see these marks on my head, we were fighting and i was getting my head hit so i shot him" and they just say "oh yeah well then okay go on your merry way"? no way. yeah you can bring up that defense at your trial, like he did, but if you think most people can kill a dude and walk home that same night and get away with that horsefluff in a justice system that's fair, you're crazy. heck, same state, a black woman got sentenced to 20 years in jail for firing a warning shot:
http://www.cnn.com/...a-stand-ground-sentencing
she didn't shoot anyone, let alone kill anyone, and she got 20 years. but people call attention to this trayvon thing and you get defensive about it, start throwing around "hucksters" "carnival barkers" "race baiters" and other words when all people wanted was justice. it's because you're a racist lol

I use those terms to describe Sharpton and others like him because he has proven through decades of despicable behavior that he is a charlatan masquerading as a civil rights activist. It is unfortunate that he's around, but assholes who do nothing but sling unfounded accusations of racism will always be around.

It is absolute bullfluff that that woman was sentenced to 20 years for firing a warning shot. A lot of people on the right who you probably think are bigots for their politics actually agree as well. Unfortunately, since people like you and Sharpton are always so busy hyping up racist charges where there really is no issue, people will just ignore the valid complaints like this one. They're numb to it after so many false allegations.

I'll go ahead and sink to your level for my last ever post to you so that maybe you'll understand (doubtful). In 16 years participating on these forums, I've seen a lot of trolls come and go. Most occasionally posted something that at least resembled rational thought though. Not you. All I ever see you do is make unfounded accusations, sling insults at anybody who doesn't think exactly the way you do, and spew vulgarities. It isn't surprising you consider Sharpton a hero.

You're the first person to ever make it to my ignore list. Congratulations! In the world of worthless trolls, you're an extra special kind of complete fluffing moron.

Good riddance.

MauricXe Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 20:07:05

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Is it racist if you wouldn't want to date a woman because she has a black baby and your white? But you would have a kid with a black woman who had no kids previously? Someone answer me that!

no...you just realize it isn't gonna fit after the black guy was there :)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 20:32:42

Originally posted by MauricXe:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

no...you just realize it isn't gonna fit after the black guy was there :)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL LMFAO!!!

crest23 Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 21:27:42

I'm black.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2013, 21:39:01

do you live in the US crest? you don't live in Nigeria do you?

crest23 Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 21:43:29

I live in Texas. But I get around a lot. In San Fran Sicko right now actually.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 21:51:34

Originally posted by crest23:
I live in Texas. But I get around a lot. In San Fran Sicko right now actually.

Do you get around like 2 pac? Or herpes?

crest23 Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 22:05:17

Oh you betcha.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

elvesrus

Aug 28th 2013, 22:07:53

spent any time in the castro yet? ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Heston Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 22:17:15

Stay away from Polk st.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2013, 22:20:06

Is george zimmerman not free? Is he not armed with a weapon? Did his ccw get revoked?

Lmao!

Thats the reality and facts. You believe in fairytales.
whether or not zimmerman was acquitted has no bearing on whether trayvon martin "deserved to die." you're really dumb

Heston Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 23:38:35

It doesnt have any bearing blid? I dont think gz was on trial for spitting on the sidewalk. Lol. Not guilty means he was justified. This means trayvon martin deserved to get shot in the chest and die.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 29th 2013, 15:36:46

I scrolled past most of this thread and just what I have read .... SMH....really guys?

Everyone in the corner!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 19:58:14

WAR!!!!! FIGHT!!!!!!! BLOODSHED!!!!!!!!! DEAD COUNTRIES!!!!!!!
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 21:44:19

Originally posted by galleri:
I scrolled past most of this thread and just what I have read .... SMH....really guys?

Everyone in the corner!

NO! ! !