so much for "freedom"
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 0:29:15

martian nothing is credible anymore, even our history books are filled with lies. Just read and make up your own mind.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 27th 2013, 0:37:50

Syko_Killa.... qu'est-ce que c'est?
fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 2:16:17

pang..i lub ur game

archaic Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 2:24:15

what a dumptruck load of manure

SK, all you tinfoil hat wearing fluffers are making us rational folks look bad. Go hoard some ammo or something.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 2:31:45

I cant make you look any worse archaic.

archaic Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 2:33:35

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I cant make you look any worse archaic.

I'm rubber,
you're glue,
I don't post racist propaganda,
and you do

?

keep trying bro

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 2:55:09

Im not a racist. Just post the unpopular subjects that everyone is to scared to post or talk about, for fear of looking like one.
People like you that turn your cheek and look the other way is the reason why issues like these are hardly ever tackled, its hard to to change something, when everyone lives in denial about it.

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Aug 27th 2013, 2:57:55
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 3:13:14

Do you actually buy this fluff?

"Unfortunately, I believe chaos is coming, at least to parts of America. When that happens, the federal government will be “forced” to institute Martial Law. Once that happens, the document we call the Constitution can then be officially set aside and neither the president nor Congress will have to pretend that they actually respect it and abide by it. In order for the new world order to come to society, what we have now must crumble into dust. We have an economy that’s nearly there, racial tension that’s increasing, a federal government that not only does nothing about the influx of illegal aliens, but welcomes them, and in essence, the rule of law has become the rule of “gangsterism.” That’s a hard pill to swallow, but it exists. I’m not sure we can do anything about it, frankly. We might be able to slow it down, but I don’t think we can stop it. I hope I’m wrong. I want to discuss this more in an upcoming article. We’ll try and nail down current statistics and we’ll also talk about the Watts Riots – what happened and why."

Seriously? According to the US census, whites outnumber blacks 223,553,265 to 38,929,319. White have the money, the mobility, the political influence - and oh yeah, the gun safe full of AR-15's. What the fluff are you so afraid of? That some small time David Lane wannabe writes an unsupported article using 1993 data saying you won't get to bang a white girl unless we rise up to stop the 'The Race War of Blacks Against Whites'?

Quit whining about winning dude.

I had no idea I was going to get to use my 3,500th post pwning you, but - thanks! - looks like I just did.

Heston Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 4:30:12

Lol! Holy fluff.

http://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player

All around fluffing embarrassing. fluffty topic. A lose for the community.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 4:33:59

no one ever accused syko of being the sharpest tool in the shed
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 5:21:27

you guys are hilarious, you get worked up so easily. Of course I realized the data problem once I read it, but didn't think to mention it. As for pawning me.. I hardly feel berated, you should try a little harder. Also you pretty much quoted the whole article, I posted up the link so ppl who wanted too could read it themselves. If I wanted too force it on anyone to read it I would have copied and pasted it just as you did. Get some original stuff.

Heston Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 5:41:30

SK,
That is laced with a variety of social and racial stereotypes.
I read the article now what exactly is YOUR point sir?

MauricXe Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 17:39:41

The race-baiters, the liberal white apologists come out in droves to silence those who would dare even intimate that there is a war on whites in America.

Obama inserted himself into several situations that favored blacks. He has not lifted a finger to prove that he is a president for white Americans.

These types of statements ignore any of the historical and current contextual arguments about race relations (both between citizen-citizen and government-citizen relation) in the United States.

Moreover, the second statement ignores just about everything Obama has said wrt being inclusive for ALL people of all races, faiths, and sexualities. Look no further than his Inauguration speeches.

It also constructs an unfair black vs. white faux pas. The reason we don't see the president standing up for white america, just as he allegedly does for black america, is because white americans are not, and have never been, disenfranchised or marginalized like minorities. Why would he say such a thing in defense of a white american when that has never been a problem on the scale that we have seen (and do see) in this country?

Oh, and take a look at the economic numbers for black americans and white americans since the recession "ended". Obama sure has looked out for black americans....oh wait....

Edited By: MauricXe on Aug 28th 2013, 19:44:18
See Original Post

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 27th 2013, 17:57:40

Well it's true that everything is biased. Even the best intended history writers are biased. The point is to understand what the bias is and why. For example Shakespear wrote some pretty racist stuff (by todays standards) but those views were kind of main stream where he lived.
The way I assess these things is to look at key topics which either reveal more about the source or where I have a basis of comparison, and that was my point. People can write and claim anything imaginable, doesn't make it true. What you posted was an opinion piece not backed up by any facts and my link shows you just what kind of thinking those authors have.

I can make an official looking "news site" showing "proof" that our ancestors were controlled by ducks and that would have just as much validity.

(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 27th 2013, 17:59:15

I also understand that the US has deep seeded issues when it comes to race and race relations. And while people bash the US for this, for most countries it's pretty hard to claim the high road on this...
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

blid

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2013, 18:22:11

"race war" lol
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Atryn Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 18:31:15

Originally posted by martian:
I can make an official looking "news site" showing "proof" that our ancestors were controlled by ducks and that would have just as much validity

Do it! Do it!

*quack*

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 18:54:40

Originally posted by Heston:
SK,
That is laced with a variety of social and racial stereotypes.
I read the article now what exactly is YOUR point sir?

Honestly I just wanted other people to talk about it, so I could see things from other peoples point of view, I would have to say that the only one to post their own point of view thus far is Mauricxe, and believe me that I do appreciate it. I like hearing about what others think because it is important to hear a variety of beliefs to get a larger understanding. You have to hear each side out.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 19:02:54

In my opinion, what makes you a racist is your ability to look at someone, and based on your preference or color of skin just label them and pass judgment, without giving them a fair chance to get to know them or find out what there about. Not everyone is the same. Your psychology is what makes you who you are.

~quack quack to you martian

Supertodd Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 19:48:31

Originally posted by MauricXe:

The race-baiters, the liberal white apologists come out in droves to silence those who would dare even intimate that there is a war on whites in America.

Obama inserted himself into several situations that favored blacks. He has not lifted a finger to prove that he is a president for white Americans.

These types of statements ignore any of the historical and current contextual arguments about race relations (both between citizen-citizen and government-citizen relation) in the United States.

I agree with you that the article's "race war" premise is absurd. There is no organized war on whites in America.

But.. there are undoubtedly people in America who make their entire living by fostering racism against whites. The Martin/Zimmerman example cited by the article is quite a good one. Al Sharpton (in my opinion one of the worst "race-baiters" in the US) was there inciting hatred quicker than you can say "hypocrite"... Some of our major "news" organizations intentionally and egregiously edited the tapes of 911 calls in order to fraudulently paint Zimmerman as a racist... Without any knowledge of the details of the case, without any supposition of innocence until his guilt was shown, Zimmerman was demonized and made the subject of violent threats by those "race-baiters" referenced by this article.

I'd say that to deny the existence of race-baiters who remain relevant only by prolonging and exacerbating racism, is what really ingores the "current contextual arguments about race relations in the US"

Moreover, the second statement ignores just about everything Obama has said wrt being inclusive for ALL people of all races, faiths, and sexualities. Look no further than his Inauguration speeches.

You're correct that if we "look no further" than his inauguration speeches, Obama does believe in equal treatment under the law for all people, regardless of color. But do the actions of his administration tell the same story? His Justice Department refused to pursue charges in a clear-cut case of voter intimidation by the New Black Panther Party in Philadelphia, but threatens to charge Zimmerman with a violation of Federal Civil Rights laws, when there is not any - and can never be any - evidence that his story of self defense is false.

It also constructs an unfair black vs. white faux paw {sic}. The reason we don't see the president standing up for white america, just as he allegedly does for black america, is because white americans are not, and have never been, disenfranchised or marginalized like minorities. Why would he say such a thing in defense of a white american when that has never been a problem on the scale that we have seen (and do see) in this country?

Oh, and take a look at the economic numbers for black americans and white americans since the recession "ended". Obama sure has looked out for black americans....oh wait....

The President should be looking out for the interests of everyone in the US, regardless of whether their ancestors were mistreated 200, or 100, or 50 years ago.

Atryn Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 20:02:26

I love how anti-Obama people tend to play both sides... let's take the other anti-Obama side...

sure, his administration is threatening to prosecute one *hispanic* guy for actions against one black teenager... OTOH, I don't know that a lot of "blacks" benefited from the big corporate bailouts (wall street or the auto industry). Who do you think is coming out ahead in this administration?

elvesrus

Aug 27th 2013, 20:03:32

this isn't a touchy subject. priests and boys is a touchy subject ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 27th 2013, 20:10:25

quack
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Trife Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 20:12:52

moo!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 20:19:05

oink

blid

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2013, 20:20:12

shut up supertodd you dipfluff. sharpton doesnt make his living "fostering racism." damn reactionary white ppl just drive me crazy. in the trayvon martin case, an unarmed black teenager was shot dead while walking home to his dad's place. then his killer was questioned and released without charges. calling attention to that is not called "race baiting," it's called seeking justice. ugh, people that call it racist to point out potential injustices are so disgusting, fluff you all
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Supertodd Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 20:20:41

Atryn, I don't know whether that comment was in response to my post, but if so...

I'm certainly not trying to play both sides of anything. This administration (and, to be fair, others before it) refuses to press civil rights charges against blacks. But when Zimmerman is acquitted of murder, the threats of Federal Charges are almost immediate. I believe this is wrong. Laws should apply equally to every citizen, regardless of their skin color. Do you disagree?

You're right though. President Obama's economic policies are damaging for almost everyone, regardless of their skin color. Our children and grandchildren, white and black alike, will be saddled with a monstrous national debt, courtesy of President Obama, President Bush before him, and countless irresponsible, dishonest, feckless Congressmen.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 20:27:40

Is it impossible to see things from two points of view, without people thinking that you are two faced or trying to play both side? There are usually just pros and cons to anything. But it seems you have to be narrow minded and play to one side, otherwise people don't know where you stand and to them it makes you look like your undecisive. Which is frustrating for people with big imaginations and an ability to be fair.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2013, 20:32:38

maybe it's not "being fair" to see "both sides" about race wars and other nonsense. hMMmmMMmm

iScode Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 20:34:59

HOE NOOOSSSSS

Its the Aquatine progression all over again!!

FLEEEE, FLEEEE FOR YOUR LIVES!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 21:42:55

Originally posted by blid:
. hMMmmMMmm

? whaaaaaaTTT?

Supertodd Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 22:03:43

shut up supertodd you dipfluff. sharpton doesnt make his living "fostering racism." damn reactionary white ppl just drive me crazy. in the trayvon martin case, an unarmed black teenager was shot dead while walking home to his dad's place. then his killer was questioned and released without charges. calling attention to that is not called "race baiting," it's called seeking justice. ugh, people that call it racist to point out potential injustices are so disgusting, fluff you all

"White folks was in the caves while we was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- The "Reverend" Al Sharpton

No, not divisive at all.. Not using and promoting racial animosity. What a pillar of the community this man is.

Well that's just one quote, right?

Guess what. The Zimmerman case isn't the first time Sharpton has inserted himself into a racially charged issue and put forth a false or misleading narrative... Do you remember Tawana Brawley? Sharpton counts on you to not remember. She was the 15 year old black girl who in 1987 claimed to have been abducted and raped by 6 white men. Sharpton, angered that the DA would let evidence get in the way of charges, accused the assistant DA of participating in the rape. It was later found that the rape never occurred. What was that you were saying about "damn reacionary" white ppl? Why don't you hate Sharpton for his reactionary, hateful, race-baiting BS.

Well... Sharpton's defamation doesn't cause real damage. All that assistant DA lost was his reputation, and he later was awarded money to make up for it. No permanent harm, right?

Crown Heights. Remember this one? Sharpton may hope that you don't. After a 7 year old black child was accidentally hit and killed by an Orthodox Jewish driver, the absolutely non-racist and fair-minded Sharpton made the following statement during the child's eulogy.

"Talk about how Oppenheimer in South Africa sends diamonds straight to Tel Aviv and deals with the diamond merchants right here in Crown Heights. The issue is not anti-Semitism; the issue is apartheid.... All we want to say is what Jesus said: If you offend one of these little ones, you got to pay for it. No compromise, no meetings, no coffee klatsch, no skinnin' and grinnin'."

During the ensuing riots, Yankel Rosenbaum, an Australian Jew, was murdered by a gang of 20 black men. Did Sharpton, ever the finest example for our children, call for the riots to end and the voilence to stop? No, on the contray, he said "We must not reprimand our children for outrage, when it is the outrage that was put in them by an oppressive system"

More fun Sharpton quotes:

"If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house." - Statement made in defense of an anti-Jewish speech given by Leonard Jeffries.

"I want to make it clear to the radio audience and to you here that we will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business on 125th Street." - Regarding the Freddy's Fashion Mart incident. A non racial monetary dispute which was turned into a racial issue, evolving into rioting and murder, thanks in part to Sharpton and those whom he allowed to spew their hatred on his radio show.

"What's wrong with denouncing white interlopers?" - I don't know Al.. Would you take offense to a white person trying to keep blacks from doing business?

Al Sharpton is, IMO, a racist asshole.. a professional bigot.. a circus barker selling racial animosity and strife in order to increase his own fame and wealth. You can call what he does "seeking justice" if you want, but to me it looks more like peddling racial hatred.

Atryn Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 23:47:08

Originally posted by Supertodd:
You're right though. President Obama's economic policies are damaging for almost everyone, regardless of their skin color. Our children and grandchildren, white and black alike, will be saddled with a monstrous national debt, courtesy of President Obama, President Bush before him, and countless irresponsible, dishonest, feckless Congressmen.

LOL... you either missed or ignored my point there... The point wasn't about who it harmed (the poor masses) it was about who it benefited (almost 100% white guys) and how that didn't fit with your race-bias assertion. Do you really think prosecution of Zimmerman (a mid-low class hispanic guy) is at all comparable to billions of dollars (if not trillions) of bailout/protection (for rich white guys)?

Yeah, Obama is really putting it to the white man!!!

Supertodd Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 0:02:41

I never said he was "putting it to the white man", and I disagree with the original article's assertion that there is a "war on white people".

Fact: President Obama's administration fails to evenly apply civil rights laws.

Fact: So did the Bush administration.

Fact: President Bush and President Obama both helped some rich people (some minorities, probably mostly white) whether intentionally or not, by stealing from the American taxpayer in order to bail out those who are "too big to fail".

These are, at least in my opinion, all facts. I fail to see how President Obama's bowing to the power brokers on Wall Street and K Street somehow negates the activity of his Justice Department, which is just short of being overtly racist. (again, just my opinion)

Atryn Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 0:57:12

I never said he was "putting it to the white man", and I disagree with the original article's assertion that there is a "war on white people".

Fact: President Obama's administration fails to evenly apply civil rights laws.

Points taken. I'm sorry if I mis-attributed a position to you. The "mis-application of civil rights laws" seems to be cited as Obama having some preference to blacks over whites. I was just pointing out that whites (the rich ones) have done very well by him... disporportionately so.

But that is more of a class / politics thing than a race thing. The rich and powerful just happen to be almost all white...

blid

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2013, 2:16:54

"White folks was in the caves while we was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- The "Reverend" Al Sharpton

No, not divisive at all.. Not using and promoting racial animosity. What a pillar of the community this man is.

Well that's just one quote, right?

Guess what. The Zimmerman case isn't the first time Sharpton has inserted himself into a racially charged issue and put forth a false or misleading narrative... Do you remember Tawana Brawley? Sharpton counts on you to not remember. She was the 15 year old black girl who in 1987 claimed to have been abducted and raped by 6 white men. Sharpton, angered that the DA would let evidence get in the way of charges, accused the assistant DA of participating in the rape. It was later found that the rape never occurred. What was that you were saying about "damn reacionary" white ppl? Why don't you hate Sharpton for his reactionary, hateful, race-baiting BS.

Well... Sharpton's defamation doesn't cause real damage. All that assistant DA lost was his reputation, and he later was awarded money to make up for it. No permanent harm, right?

Crown Heights. Remember this one? Sharpton may hope that you don't. After a 7 year old black child was accidentally hit and killed by an Orthodox Jewish driver, the absolutely non-racist and fair-minded Sharpton made the following statement during the child's eulogy.

"Talk about how Oppenheimer in South Africa sends diamonds straight to Tel Aviv and deals with the diamond merchants right here in Crown Heights. The issue is not anti-Semitism; the issue is apartheid.... All we want to say is what Jesus said: If you offend one of these little ones, you got to pay for it. No compromise, no meetings, no coffee klatsch, no skinnin' and grinnin'."

During the ensuing riots, Yankel Rosenbaum, an Australian Jew, was murdered by a gang of 20 black men. Did Sharpton, ever the finest example for our children, call for the riots to end and the voilence to stop? No, on the contray, he said "We must not reprimand our children for outrage, when it is the outrage that was put in them by an oppressive system"

More fun Sharpton quotes:

"If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house." - Statement made in defense of an anti-Jewish speech given by Leonard Jeffries.

"I want to make it clear to the radio audience and to you here that we will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business on 125th Street." - Regarding the Freddy's Fashion Mart incident. A non racial monetary dispute which was turned into a racial issue, evolving into rioting and murder, thanks in part to Sharpton and those whom he allowed to spew their hatred on his radio show.

"What's wrong with denouncing white interlopers?" - I don't know Al.. Would you take offense to a white person trying to keep blacks from doing business?

Al Sharpton is, IMO, a racist asshole.. a professional bigot.. a circus barker selling racial animosity and strife in order to increase his own fame and wealth. You can call what he does "seeking justice" if you want, but to me it looks more like peddling racial hatred.
he sounds good and you're a racist

Supertodd Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 2:22:25

Ok blid. Your name calling, obscenities and orders that I "shut up" have convinced me.

I'm a racist for calling someone out on his divisive, "us vs whitey" or "us vs the Jews" words and deeds. You're absolutely right.

/shrug

Heston Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 2:38:39

Sharpton, jackson, naacp all racist. Obama is a flufftard. fluff the black panthers and the nation of islam.

Im not racist, I hate everyone equally for different reasons.

My last serious post about politics outside of the game. Enjoy!
Take my opinion along with yours and stick it where the sun dont shine. :D

Heston out.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2013, 3:05:54

Originally posted by Heston:
Sharpton, jackson, naacp all racist. Obama is a flufftard. fluff the black panthers and the nation of islam.

Im not racist, I hate everyone equally for different reasons.

My last serious post about politics outside of the game. Enjoy!
Take my opinion along with yours and stick it where the sun dont shine. :D

Heston out.
you're racist

crest23 Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 4:19:54

Everyone has a little racism in them. Blid. You are racist. I'm probably a little racist myself, by racism, I don't just mean black/white too. I come from a place, all blacks, but various tribes there hate each other for various reason. It's gonna happen. It happens. In every country, some parts hate others. And not just because of skill color. Go hang out with Man U fans and hear them talk about Man City and I mean in England, white guys in England talking about other white guys. To think there isn't bias in humanity is retarded. To think Sharpton is a great man to be looked up to is retarded.

Sharpton is one of the biggest racists there is. That's a fact.

To think that when the bailout was formed, a group of guys sat down and decided to do it because it would only benefit the "white man" and you my dear sir are the biggest fcuking retard of these bunch of retards.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Heston Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 4:55:33

Blid you do not have any idea what youre talking about. You are an asshat. :D ,,!,, w/ <3 @>---__-,--'--

iScode Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 5:10:56

I do not consider myself a racist, I hate all immigrants :D
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

elvesrus

Aug 28th 2013, 6:38:01

does that include immigrant sheep?
Elves is a douche on every server.

iScode Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 7:37:41

sheep dont immigrate to NZ, they just emigrate
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 7:50:18

Originally posted by mrford:
no one ever accused syko of being the sharpest tool in the shed

^^This is Coming from a Country Bumpkin^^

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 7:51:53

http://www.urbandictionary.com/...hp?term=country%20bumpkin

I posted a link for you mrford, because I know you don't know what that means.

Atryn Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 11:43:38

To think that when the bailout was formed, a group of guys sat down and decided to do it because it would only benefit the "white man" and you my dear sir are the biggest fcuking retard of these bunch of retards.

LOL... was that directed at me crest? If you think that's what I said, you aren't paying attention.

BobbyATA Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 14:21:52

blid are you black or something? I always assume everyone playing this game is white or asian haha.