Verified:

Erian Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 8:29:31

Originally posted by iScode:

I did stand up to you, and we won, a 72 member alliance against what 150? and you called in 7 alliances to try and destroy us? a total of over 1300 countries on 72 members, even after a week we were still killing your top countries, you had no top tens and lost avg nw, now that was enjoyable. You didnt respect it you whined like little fluffes about it being a coward move because we were discussing with IX and SOF on joining your coalition.

You do not respect power and ability, you respect lying, cheating and playing as dirty as possible to win, and you only respect it when its your own members, god forbid anyone play the way laf plays but with negative effects for laf and you whine like little fluffes. Therefor you do not respect anything at all.

What are you talking about? The ancient Wildcards/Exist debacle? Where are those tags now? Power and ability means consistently standing strong in the game until you've proven yourself. When do you see LaF bully Omega or Monsters for example? Don't run crap tags, and don't be unreasonable and you'll have little trouble with LaF.

locket Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 8:31:20

Originally posted by Erian:
They have the skills and the ability do not get me wrong, but if they were a little bit more humble and didnt try and get any possible advantage they could over the competition, regardless of the methods then I would have more respect for them, but years and history has shown they are despicable people who do not deserve any respect.

It's ok iScode, we're certainly not humble, and we don't care if we have your respect.

We play this game to have fun on our terms and it's no coincidence we have a mafia theme going strong after all this time. If you have a problem with us, stand up to us or get owned and whine, we don't care. We respect power and ability, not whining.

I did stand up to you, and we won, a 72 member alliance against what 150? and you called in 7 alliances to try and destroy us? a total of over 1300 countries on 72 members, even after a week we were still killing your top countries, you had no top tens and lost avg nw, now that was enjoyable. You didnt respect it you whined like little fluffes about it being a coward move because we were discussing with IX and SOF on joining your coalition.

You do not respect power and ability, you respect lying, cheating and playing as dirty as possible to win, and you only respect it when its your own members, god forbid anyone play the way laf plays but with negative effects for laf and you whine like little fluffes. Therefor you do not respect anything at all.

Are you talking about Earth 2025 here? Also if this is the past then you were in Imag and I doubt you guys made a difference in the war.

Darakna Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 8:34:54

Soultaker

Aug 26th 2013, 8:36:22

:))))) true :P

iScode Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 8:41:13

Originally posted by Erian:

What are you talking about? The ancient Wildcards/Exist debacle? Where are those tags now? Power and ability means consistently standing strong in the game until you've proven yourself. When do you see LaF bully Omega or Monsters for example? Don't run crap tags, and don't be unreasonable and you'll have little trouble with LaF.

Lol omega and monsters are your examples?? pretty poor examples, but you obviously have no idea why...

And my story? that was when Imag hit Laf who were netting. I am pretty sure we made a difference Locket, otherwise why would laf call in 7 other alliances. (It was the set imag and sof struck ely for being a bad ally in the coalition wars, Martian was leading SoF) Reignz was a fa in Laf, couldnt tell you who the laf don was.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 8:59:12

Was this Earth 2025 though?

Oh and is Monsters a bad example because Sof was already done mistreating them? :P Thus why they joined the war this set!

tellarion Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 10:08:10

Originally posted by locket:
Was this Earth 2025 though?

Oh and is Monsters a bad example because Sof was already done mistreating them? :P Thus why they joined the war this set!

That's why we're warring as well.

Laf like to fluff at other alliances about their 'unfair' or 'poor' netting practices, and then turn around and either do the exact same thing(FAing into top 1/10), or something even worse (internal landtrading)

anoniem Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 11:10:26

locket - you're a bumbling idiot.
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 11:36:12

Shame on you Anon. Dont distract this from my question of the timeline Scode is presenting. It is the basis for my thousand word essay coming up!

Killa Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 11:54:00

I don't think anyone left playing was in the wildcard/exist planning. Maybe Kyatoru if hes still in LCN. I was involved very little

That actually made Laf a better alliance. They stopped only focusing on netting and became great at everything.
+Killa

Trife Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 14:37:56

my beef jerky is too salty :(

JamesBond007 Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 15:29:16

bonus post

davidoss Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 15:54:30

bonus

archaic Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 16:01:27

Jeez scode, no appreciation for Laf saving you guys from a beatdown this set? The fact that you are in Sof and hate Laf is beyond chuckle worthy.

Which incognito Laf'er is home turf?, that was too lucid to be Symac.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Nekked Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 16:42:17

Its way Old Earth 2025, long ago or Once apond a time OLD! When my beard was brown and short, not white and long!Back in days of old, when I played in md and was a leader there.

Home Turf Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 17:05:44

Not very incognito, but yes I am there for now.

HT

Fail Diego Fail

Aug 26th 2013, 22:24:25

sup guys how is everyones day today

Symac

Aug 27th 2013, 0:55:44

Umm? Ok.

Riddler Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 1:35:36

fluffing class act today LaF

archaic Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 2:31:47

welcome back rage, welcome back
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

keivisuaL Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 5:42:28

Always classy.

Perhaps you'd like to learn a little from DANGER. HA!

Edited By: keivisuaL on Aug 27th 2013, 5:45:02
See Original Post
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 6:19:34

Originally posted by keivisuaL:
Always classy.

Perhaps you'd like to learn a little from DANGER. HA!

Yeah, like fs times!!

KriSatZ Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 11:05:13

You are missing some major points.

A new player on our tag and took ~400 land. You took back 3k. What happened to cutting new players some slack and not being fluffs about everything?
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 11:11:43

How convienent

Darrian Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 13:09:29

And the proof it is a new player is what?

~bad as i wanna be~

Home Turf Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 15:41:37

Krisatz you forgot the "vig'
HT

tellarion Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 16:34:27

Originally posted by KriSatZ:
You are missing some major points.

A new player on our tag and took ~400 land. You took back 3k. What happened to cutting new players some slack and not being fluffs about everything?

You should probably teach your new players. I heard boxcar has a whole classroom thing set up. I could probably teach you guys how to use it :)

Cee Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 16:53:14

Originally posted by Killa:
Come on, when rage was 300 members and a 40 man tag tried to enforce something on you would you?

Lets bring it back. If Forsaken tried to enforce L:L on rage during TIL would you accept? No.

Stop crying, have your FA's actually do work and understand the state of the game and move on.

Or

Retal Laf back and die.

There is no middle ground anymore.

well said

neal

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2013, 17:05:38

the issue has long been resolved my friends

can we all get along now?

tellarion Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 17:06:30

No way, neal! Laf is evil!

KriSatZ Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 17:21:21

I think its pretty obvious its a new player as its an obvious mistake and not one a seasoned player would make.

Tell, you guys in Evo might not have had many new applicants in recent sets, but I can tell you that sometimes, no matter the help. They just decide to do funny things.

And I don't think smashing them back for 10 times the land really helps the game grow. And I would take that attitude if the tags where reversed as well.

but as Neal has said, this is now sorted and turned into one of the many we hate LaF threads :)
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

keivisuaL Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 1:54:07

neal is win!

bend over tella!
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 7:44:37

Originally posted by KriSatZ:
I think its pretty obvious its a new player as its an obvious mistake and not one a seasoned player would make.

Tell, you guys in Evo might not have had many new applicants in recent sets, but I can tell you that sometimes, no matter the help. They just decide to do funny things.

And I don't think smashing them back for 10 times the land really helps the game grow. And I would take that attitude if the tags where reversed as well.

but as Neal has said, this is now sorted and turned into one of the many we hate LaF threads :)

We had like 10 new members two sets ago. I know very well what crazy things some people do :P

But yes, laf is evil

elvesrus

Aug 28th 2013, 8:21:12

scode, don't take this the wrong way, but I love you
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Makinso Game profile

Aug 28th 2013, 20:56:35

Eug-

They never asked that's all i'm saying hell before MGP got turned for the multies they are they asked and received LOL.

kasayka Game profile

Sep 8th 2013, 22:17:24

Nothing better than reading a rant about something so trivial we've totally forgotten about it...then once we can eek out a distant memory LOFAO cuz we cant remember why we cared at the time, and THIS is THIS person's "moment".

It's a game, and for almost 20 yrs (2025) I'm still enjoying it one reset at a time.

I suggest you do too.

K