Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2013, 4:46:43

The MI does not accept L;L retals and does not recognize the concept of "topfeeding". If you're fat in our scores list that makes you a "target" not a "topfeed". If you wish to try to enforce your policy over ours, you are welcome to, but this isn't the alliance server where you have us outnumbered by a great many, thus, you will have to enforce your policy with the military you have on your countries, and we of course, will respond accordingly.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

Aug 24th 2013, 5:12:18

m0m0

they are zeros
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2013, 6:16:34

OK, they're ZEROES. I can't argue that.

cypress Game profile

Aug 24th 2013, 23:10:34

How cute

Sean

Aug 25th 2013, 3:43:39

Yay! We have farms now!

cypress Game profile

Aug 25th 2013, 5:55:42

Shut up and take note Sean! :D

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2013, 6:00:43

Originally posted by Sean:
Yay! We have farms now!

Go ahead and try it Sean. >:)

If you guys think we're joking, feel free to test our resolve.

I've looked at every one of your countries, we have full intel on you and will say we're surprised that you are configured the way you are and are bandying about threats to our member for a "landgrab".

You got your retal, you succeeded on it, congratulations, move on, any other "retal" on our country will be considered as a separate "landgrab" and retaled accordingly.

If you want to escalate this, well, that might be a problem...

For you!

cypress Game profile

Aug 25th 2013, 6:06:22

more threats please

Sean! Get out your notepad, more notes apparently

xyle

Aug 25th 2013, 6:11:45

m0m0 is under my protection. We will escalate this into an inter-server conflict if hostilities continue.
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

mrford Game profile

Aug 25th 2013, 6:12:25

delusional

i have to admire your consistency in that regard
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Monex Game profile

Aug 25th 2013, 9:24:00

when is the fs?
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2013, 11:25:04

Originally posted by cypress:
more threats please

Sean! Get out your notepad, more notes apparently

Simply put, there are no threats. Threats imply the unwillingness to act. This is more of a commitment, perhaps a guarantee.

We're waiting to see if you want to try to enforce your stupid policy over our reasonable one. Ford, when I want any fluff out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 25th 2013, 15:43:57

i cant believe someone's giving m0m0 a hard time and its not me.. sheesh

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2013, 16:13:29

I'm not giving them a hard time Boltar, merely stating what our policy is before they do something stupid. :)

It is they who decided to try to play that stupid "topfeed" card in this game. That gives them a Jack vs King situation. I have already stated what MI's position is, and there is no further hard time unless m0m0's wish to make an issue of it.

The MI does not recognize the concept of a topfeed, and it doesn't matter to us who would be trying to enforce that, it could be anyone, in this instance, it happens to be ONE m0m0 player, so I felt it prudent to clearly state the MI's position in the matter.

It is all driven by that policy. The MI will never accept the concept of "topfeeding" allowing anyone to retal more than 1:1, if you don't get all the land back on a successful retal, that's just tough fluff. Suck it up and tighten up your defense so that it doesn't get so lopsided the next time.

elvesrus

Aug 25th 2013, 19:33:12

so if it's a flat L:L it's still considered "topfeed"?

when it comes to defense, if a country wants to grab you it will happen no matter how much you have. think about that, and if you don't like it grab BknArrow a few times and fight over the policy.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

archaic Game profile

Aug 25th 2013, 23:11:00

This all looks vaguely familier:

Originally posted by Dragon:
We retaled the hit you decided to do because you didn't have the balls to do against the original hitter.

If you so much as even grab us, you should probably go ahead and make a war dec because the next hit you do on OG will have you IN one.

I'm not going to fluff with you or put up with your bullfluff. The line is drawn and win or lose, your next hit on OG is an act of war.

We can make nice or we can dance. Your call.

Cerb = Dragon?

(I know, not really, but still)
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

cypress Game profile

Aug 25th 2013, 23:16:20

A reasonable person would expect the aggressor to follow the policies of the person/team they're grabbing.

Not grab someone, state their own policy and demand the defender to follow said policy.

If you do not like our policy (not that we have listed it anywhere), it's pretty simple really - don't topfeed/grab us.

But I understand you're not a reasonable person.

It's all good. I'm off to find my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

eevess Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 1:12:12

War please. Stop talking fluff
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ | CHAOS |┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
----------------------------
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------

-Still doing what i do since 2000
-eevess bot V8.ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Kaloop

Aug 26th 2013, 2:06:21

Hehe

Sean

Aug 26th 2013, 2:21:20

*Sharpens pencil*

mrford Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 3:18:09

/me puts on tin foil hat
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 4:14:25

when did you take it off?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 15:19:11

im disappointed at the lack of response here, i have to admit.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 29th 2013, 15:41:25

Originally posted by xyle:
m0m0 is under my protection. We will escalate this into an inter-server conflict if hostilities continue.

best quote yet......

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.