Verified:

Vic Game profile

Aug 24th 2013, 11:52:17

can we implement a market link that shows which player puts up which goods so that we can all msg and ridicule the morons who put up turrets for 104?

seriously who is the moron who has 2.2 million turrets up for 104 right now?
do you want to screw the rest of the commies or just like being a loser for fun?

Vic Game profile

Aug 24th 2013, 11:53:33

if any of you have over 2 million turrets up at 104 please raise your hand and we'll all point and laugh

Vic Game profile

Aug 24th 2013, 11:54:39

what a bonehead move. just relax and wait, more expensive stuff will sell.
this does nothing other than screws commies over and provide a nice easy hand out to everyone else.

i may market op the entire server just to find this punk

Hammer Game profile

Aug 24th 2013, 13:31:04

Originally posted by Vic:
can we implement a market link that shows which player puts up which goods so that we can all msg and ridicule the morons who put up turrets for 104?

Absolutely loved this..made me laugh out loud. Prices are crazier this set than last.

smlandau84 Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 5:28:06

Cheap goods for sale make it more likely more expensive goods will sell if there is demand. If there isn't excess demand, the cheap goods are properly priced. Clearly you and anyone else that complains about cheap goods being put up by someone who runs a similar strategy have never taken an economics class.

smlandau84 Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 5:29:55

Lol sorry.Vic, didn't realize you started this thread, didn't mean to insult you. I swear.I read a random name as the originator of this thread

Hammer Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 7:00:47

Originally posted by smlandau84:
Cheap goods for sale make it more likely more expensive goods will sell if there is demand. If there isn't excess demand, the cheap goods are properly priced.

No fluff, really?

Originally posted by smlandau84:
Clearly you and anyone else that complains about cheap goods being put up by someone who runs a similar strategy have never taken an economics class.

I guess I would be the anyone else to whom you referred. Taking an economics class and understanding supply and demand has nothing to do with a $30 to $50 undercut of typical prices and, therefore, delaying our sale.

The similar strategy would typically include selling goods for market price, which is set by the purchasers and is the highest price willing to be paid. People are willing to pay more than $104 for turrets.

So, we should be able to complain about a low-ball strategy someone used in a game without being insulted.

Edited By: Hammer on Aug 26th 2013, 7:03:52
See Original Post