Verified:

rebelnbk Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 20:43:36

No worries we arent killing your countries only Tex'.
In your dow he stated this:

texhomastud
GL 2 U 2.Was getting ready for NBK, but you will do

Now your war is over and knowing tex, the odds are he is hiding in your tag to do some damage to NBK later in the set. Thats why we killed him.

texhomastud Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 20:51:37

The game goes same way every set...

About 2 weeks in, NBK kills all my countries(for nothing) and I spend rest of set suiciding them.

If anyone wants to know why this game has died, this is the main reason

ColoOutlaw

Aug 19th 2013, 21:07:46

The game is dead because after years of playing, you still don't understand how to? I like how every set you build suicide countries and start making threats, then when killed it was "for nothing". Seriously think about it for a second, you are killed off EVERY set and you still have the attitude "it's not me, it's all of you" lol Of all the people I have killed, I certainly enjoy killing your countries the most. Please stick around tex!

Edited By: ColoOutlaw on Aug 19th 2013, 21:12:01
See Original Post

Twain Game profile

Aug 19th 2013, 23:36:20

Originally posted by ColoOutlaw:
The game is dead because after years of playing, you still don't understand how to? I like how every set you build suicide countries and start making threats, then when killed it was "for nothing". Seriously think about it for a second, you are killed off EVERY set and you still have the attitude "it's not me, it's all of you" lol Of all the people I have killed, I certainly enjoy killing your countries the most. Please stick around tex!

+1

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2013, 15:03:00

Poor tex, why kill such a nice guy? *sobs*

</sarcasm>

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2013, 21:58:51

it's because of his small penis size. Clearly 'everything' is not big in Texas. ;)