Verified:

Vic Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 13:39:05

lest we forget, scodey no sof ... he's an imagnum nub at best :p

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 13:40:53

Originally posted by Pang:
@tella -> re: scode's post: I agree with you, having 3 alliances hit you is usually less coordinated and more ripe for problems than 1, given similar total memberships. SoF'ers like scode are just in their usual "let's complain about everything, but if others complain, call them whiners" mode.

but, re: Evo being good allies and that's why Evo hit SoL.... that's what LaF is doing too. So we're not that different :)

Oh I know, but once again, Eug uses some terrible logic to justify Laf's actions. We are being cowardly by launching an OOP FS with superior numbers, and he can't possibly imagine why Evo would stand with Sol. But when Laf does basically the exact same thing, that's totally cool and nobody minds it.

Laf hypocrisy at its best.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 13:50:51

Not to beat the whole Hanlong thing to death...again...but could someone from Laf confirm that he was banned from their site? Does he have access? Just wondering..

The Cloaked Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 13:58:10

Personally, I feel that Evo and LaF have had it out and we should be done with it. That said if LaF were certain that we were fighting this set we wouldn't have had 20% of our membership go r-cash.

I think OOP FSs are super lame. It basically removes any country-strategy from the picture and makes this an incredibly boring game of attendance-attrition. The kind of game that wears out players and alliances. Although the new adjustments have nerfed killing so heavily that these attendance-attrition wars are inevitable.

Is it cheating? No. Just like FAing someone into #1 or CDing someone with 30 seconds left in the set(admittedly things LaF hs done in the past), it's just superlame.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 14:00:55

Originally posted by The Cloaked:
Personally, I feel that Evo and LaF have had it out and we should be done with it. That said if LaF were certain that we were fighting this set we wouldn't have had 20% of our membership go r-cash.

Agreed. Laf should have stayed the fluff out and netted. Although having 40/70 members still playing Monarchies before the FS doesn't really signal your commitment to netting.

You guys had every chance to net this set and by your own actions you decided to pass on that chance :)

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 18th 2013, 14:03:29

his account was never banned from LaF, I don't know where you hear that tella. he still runs the majority of the scripts and pops in once in a while to say hi. the only person who lost access to LaF out of that affair was me. then TC once he tried to extort me and the whole issue came to light :p

i thought that was common knowledge...

Edited By: Pang on Aug 18th 2013, 14:05:34
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 18th 2013, 14:04:35

hey everyone, the new changes needed testing, so everyone just go have fun,
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 14:46:06

my country: santiago cazorla gonzalez (#56) which appears to be alive and well and tagged in MD.

Please try again you dumb fluff.
re(ally)tired

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 14:51:43

I would love to hear where she got her information about 'Anoniem's' country.

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 15:02:47

Probably the same place Duna got the information that he has a fully functioning brain.
re(ally)tired

KriSatZ Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 15:10:35

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR :)
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 18th 2013, 15:25:17

There's something no one is talking about.

When Monsters gets involved, and joins others in a OOP FS....That should be a canary in a coal mine.

SOmething's wrong.

And its not Monsters doing the FS OOP, its the fact that Monsters FELT the need too....

I can't believe anyone didn't see this coming,
SOF is losing, LAF gets a clear shot and free land off EVO to fuel a TNW and ANW title.

Z is #1

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 15:48:52

Originally posted by Servant:

SOF is losing, LAF gets a clear shot and free land off EVO to fuel a TNW and ANW title.

We'll see where Laf ends up at the end of the set.

Killa Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 16:21:30

You still think you can win this?

I really wonder if the leaders of Sol/evo/Monsters/(MD soon) really thought they would win.

or is this moral victory #20?
+Killa

Bikerman Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 16:22:42

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by Pang:
@tella -> re: scode's post: I agree with you, having 3 alliances hit you is usually less coordinated and more ripe for problems than 1, given similar total memberships. SoF'ers like scode are just in their usual "let's complain about everything, but if others complain, call them whiners" mode.

but, re: Evo being good allies and that's why Evo hit SoL.... that's what LaF is doing too. So we're not that different :)

Oh I know, but once again, Eug uses some terrible logic to justify Laf's actions. We are being cowardly by launching an OOP FS with superior numbers, and he can't possibly imagine why Evo would stand with Sol. But when Laf does basically the exact same thing, that's totally cool and nobody minds it.

Laf hypocrisy at its best.

Well thats just how it is, some kids are cooler and can do everything, but when a lesser kid does the same then it is all bad and he gets beatup in school

Guess witch kid EVO is :)

euglaf Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 16:30:56

are evo reps really calling pg dirty for having a mole in their chat when evo had a mole in ours? LOL. if you're going to play dirty, you might as well fess up to it when you're doing it too. at the very least, i wouldnt call someone dirty for something i was doing at the exact same time. you guys are ridiculous.

on being a "good ally". at least laf is coming in defensively. if you really think its being a "good ally" to aggressively go after an alliance with a 50% membership advantage when the alliance you're helping is within 90% of them already... i guess you're a "good ally". it really shows how little you care about the game. i will remember this the next time you're whining about how laf is bullying you. i treat scum like scum.

what really annoys me about this war is it could have easily been just sof vs sol. very easily. sof would have stomped the crap out of sol, but thats just because sol sucks.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 16:33:41

Originally posted by Servant:
There's something no one is talking about.

When Monsters gets involved, and joins others in a OOP FS....That should be a canary in a coal mine.

SOmething's wrong.

And its not Monsters doing the FS OOP, its the fact that Monsters FELT the need too....

the last bit about LaF and land is what I said!! copycat!

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Aug 18th 2013, 16:59:56

So sof magically lost 25 countries to claim gangbang while laf gained about 25. Hmmmmmm fishy
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Boltar Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:08:35

not that im great with #'s but wasn't laf roughly 70ish last set too? or did I miss their #'s this set

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:14:33

Originally posted by euglaf:
are evo reps really calling pg dirty for having a mole in their chat when evo had a mole in ours? LOL. if you're going to play dirty, you might as well fess up to it when you're doing it too. at the very least, i wouldnt call someone dirty for something i was doing at the exact same time. you guys are ridiculous.

on being a "good ally". at least laf is coming in defensively. if you really think its being a "good ally" to aggressively go after an alliance with a 50% membership advantage when the alliance you're helping is within 90% of them already... i guess you're a "good ally". it really shows how little you care about the game. i will remember this the next time you're whining about how laf is bullying you. i treat scum like scum.

what really annoys me about this war is it could have easily been just sof vs sol. very easily. sof would have stomped the crap out of sol, but thats just because sol sucks.

Eug, considering you had Danger leak our FS times and country info last set when you decided to war us, you should take those words and shove them right back in your throat. fluffing moron.

And have you ever wondered why people like to volunteer information about you guys to us? Last set, I received some info as well unasked for by one of your allies. This set someone else decided to provide some info as well. I don't even have to do a damn thing, and people are eager to help us just to fluff with you.

You're so full of fluff that I can smell you across the damn ocean.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Aug 18th 2013, 17:19:14

Laf ended with 64 last set and right now at 81. Dunno if any died yet tho.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:23:51

i guess you're a "good ally". it really shows how little you care about the game. i will remember this the next time you're whining about how laf is bullying you. i treat scum like scum.

And are you REALLY going to try to lecture me about how I don't care about the game, and all Laf is trying to do is uphold the integrity of the Alliance server? Are you REALLY going to do that? I probably don't even need to say a damn thing and you are going to face a fluffstorm of people recounting all of Laf's actions over the past year and a half and how 'helpful' they were for the health of this game.

Let's see: There's the whole hanlong/tc hacking scandle. Cause that was helpful. There's coming in to FS MD when Sof was clearly losing(history repeats itself). There's going on a crusade against landtrading, because it doesn't fit into your narrow spectrum of 'acceptable play'. Speaking of acceptable play, could you please tell us all how sorry you are for hao2 being FAed to the top last set? Or Ingle a few sets before? Or Wari getting missiled and spy oped to knock him off? Or rockman spying qz to make a political point about game mechanics? Or internal landtrading between 4ish members? Or signing one-sided pacts with Evo every single set that no other alliance leader would even consider signing, and then following that up with 'you guys aren't interested in peace!'?

And that's just a short list from recent memory.

Just go ahead and fluffing admit it already, straight up: You and your alliance don't give a flying fluff about anyone else in this game. Your priorities are 1) Making sure Laf wins no matter what. 2) Helping your allies when the odds are overwhelmingly in your favor so you can help achieve priority #1. and a diiiiiiiistant #3) Giving a fluff about any other alliance, so long as they don't in any way interfere with #1.

But please, don't let me actually make you respond. Why not pull out your next play from 'Don Eugene's Guide to being a baller FR'! #1) Any time someone tries to compromise or handle a situation, always respond with "Just fs us then", because that makes you seem so cool! #2) If that fails, threaten the alliance with the following time tested quote: "You are never going to net again"

Wonderful work there, really.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:30:00

But surely, this could have no bearing on why we're helping our ally out: "EugLaf 5/11/2013 9:13 AM

simply protecting our interests
EugLaf 5/11/2013 9:13 AM

if you're not willing to protect what you do, don't do it
"

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:36:14

Btw, Eug, it's been far too long since you last accused us of running suiciders without offering even a shred of evidence. I really enjoyed shooting you down every time you brought the same accusation forward. Let's do it again some time so I can show everyone on AT how you guys ran suiciders on us(with proof! YAY!).

DFA Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 17:41:28

But the numbers were even :(

GL to all, looks like a server war could be on after all ;)

euglaf Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 18:04:28

The difference is that I dont claim murder when someone else does it. You really dont get it. I am consistent with what I say at least. When something bad happens to you that you have done to others you get angry? Always gold.

locket Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 18:07:45

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by Junky:
skill left this game long ago, when we added a hit again button.

Again I disagree, look at sodawater two sets ago, his walling was down to skill, not activity, sure he was active but SoF had killed active wallers in MD alot quicker.

It takes skill to kill a 9mill country in a close war, it also takes skill to ensure you pick the right target at the right time, it takes skill to ensure you conserve or abuse your breakers correctly.

In an early war none of that matters.

RD/Rival had no issues killing most wallers and Sol had some very fast wallers. Soda should never have taken the hits he took to die no matter what his country looked like.

Well once MD joins it might be an interesting war. Hope it stays at just those alliances joining though.

mdevol Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 18:17:53

Originally posted by DFA:
But the numbers were even :(

GL to all, looks like a server war could be on after all ;)

no they weren't, you are bad at math and logic. SoF got hit by 3.5 clans and that is not even. don't talk about country #s, that is not a measure of how even wars are. 3.5 clans hit them. so its a gangbang.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 18:37:56

The difference is that I dont claim murder when someone else does it. You really dont get it. I am consistent with what I say at least. When something bad happens to you that you have done to others you get angry? Always gold.

So you are consistently supporting dirty tactics, like using moles, FAing to claim top spots, attacking countries that 'unfairly' beat your own members, using ingame attacks to make a political statement about game mechanics you don't agree with, and hacking databases? Props for finally admitting it clearly.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 18:41:09

PS: I'm challenging PG to fess up about how she got such information. I'm not launching a moral crusade about how terrible and dirty such tactics are. I just want to hear her admit that she has moles in Sol and potentially Evo.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 18:43:54

It's so incredibly easy to refute almost every single statement you ever make, Eug. Please keep em coming.

euglaf Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 19:16:22

Why dont you fess up who the mole in our chat was too then. Just in the spirit of consistency

Heston Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 19:22:10

Originally posted by tellarion:
PS: I'm challenging PG to fess up about how she got such information. I'm not launching a moral crusade about how terrible and dirty such tactics are. I just want to hear her admit that she has moles in Sol and potentially Evo.

that is the gayest, most liberal, small minded fluff I have read about game play in a while. stupid mother fluffing fluff.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

archaic Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 19:30:39

I'm stunned that Sol and Monsters have so little spine that they are not hitting Laf. That is lame.

Eug STILL suxor the donkey peen.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 19:37:53

I'm stunned that an unclaimed country was attached to my user account in Evo, which I don't have perms to remove is being claimed as mine. I stated several times on the Evo boards that the country was not mine. At any rate I've already offered up my country number and name above. So... I'm not sure how great of a mole LaF/Rival have on the payroll.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 19:42:00

Originally posted by archaic:
I'm stunned that Sol and Monsters have so little spine that they are not hitting Laf. That is lame.

Monsters have a DP with LaF.
re(ally)tired

archaic Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 19:44:33

That was pretty poor planning, lol.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

MauricXe Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 20:17:34

After Sov and Flamey set the record straight, I notice Pride vanished. Imagine that.

Pride Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 20:46:44

What record did they set straight?

Pride Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 20:49:15

You'll have to show me the logs were I was "pre-warned" that if MD hit Sof, a larger alliance that we would get Laf called in on us LOL.

KriSatZ Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 21:05:49

There is so much hate. Lets just chill out and war :) Once MD jump in it will be all squared up anyway. I don't think any alliance can ever preach moral high ground to anyone on hear, everyone has done shady stuff.

Warring is more fun than netting, you must agree with that or you would have never FS'ed SoF oop! More tags involved means more of the set taken up with warring! :D

Tella, whats your #? :D
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 18th 2013, 21:09:58

Originally posted by anoniem:

please dont talk about things you nothing about.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 21:42:21

Originally posted by Warster:
Originally posted by anoniem:

please dont talk about things you nothing about.

why do laf have you listed as a DP then?
re(ally)tired

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 18th 2013, 22:04:42

Unap yes DP no, so so once again don't talk about stuff you don't know about.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 22:10:27

Unap yes DP no, so so once again don't talk about stuff you don't know about.

I asked why do LAF have you listed as a DP in their pacts...

It's nice that you have a uNAP, but I didn't ask you that.

p.s. either way monsters have a pact with laf, which explains why you can't hit them. i was just answering archaic's question on why sol/monsters weren't hitting.

i meant no harm.

Edited By: anoniem on Aug 18th 2013, 22:20:23
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 18th 2013, 22:30:12

Actually we could hit them but won't be for now depends on laf, as to why laf have us as a dp, I don't know, I only know details of this reset as logs of old signed pacts I don't have as I didn't sign them.

Edited By: Warster on Aug 18th 2013, 22:48:56
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 22:40:51

Originally posted by iScode:
Shows how much you know, im not a leader in SoF, HA

ISCODE! YOU ARE ON THIN ICE! THE TERM "HA!" HAS BEEN COPYRIGHTED BY THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

WE REALIZE YOU DID NOT USE THE EXCLAMATION POINT, BUT WE MAINTAIN THAT YOUR TERM IS CLOSE ENOUGH TO THE COPYRIGHTED TERM SO AS TO DEMONSTRATE AN ATTEMPT TO DECEIVE THE CONSUMER.

OUR RESIDENT DOCTOR, BILL, IS CURRENTLY LOOKING INTO THE LEGAL AVENUES WE MAY WISH TO EXPLORE. NO, HE'S NOT A LAWYER, BUT HE'S THE CLOSEST THING WE HAVE!

HA! (c)

SAM
CHAMPION OF THE EUGLAF DIVISION,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

Son Goku Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 22:44:37

Actually we could hit them but won't be for now depends on laf, as to why laf have us as a dp

We don't.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 18th 2013, 22:48:09

Thanks for the correction, stupid auto correct
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 23:06:26