Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 3:00:18

You don't know how to to do much. You've been educated by SoF, specifically the helmut curriculum - see no multies, hear no multies, do not speak about LaF.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 3:05:31

Originally posted by Son Goku:
Originally posted by prank:
Finally! I get to war laf! Hope you guys kill better in war than when you police

It's sad when someone takes so much pride in walling some half-assed offline kill runs.

it's sad when someone has to hack DBs in an online text-based war game just to get an advantage... no that's not sad... it's just ILLEGAL.
re(ally)tired

Son Goku Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 3:11:47

Try to focus your anger better.

mrford Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 3:17:52

Originally posted by anoniem:
You don't know how to to do much. You've been educated by SoF, specifically the helmut curriculum - see no multies, hear no multies, do not speak about LaF.

helmet hasnt been around the entire time ive been in SoF! something about a baby or some fluff. clearly a coveryp
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 3:19:09

im not even good at typing!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

prank

Aug 18th 2013, 3:21:39

Finally! I get to war laf! Hope you guys kill better in war than when you police

It's sad when someone takes so much pride in walling some half-assed offline kill runs.

Not as sad as peeps not learning from their mistakes the first 1k hits :p

Son Goku Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 3:32:01

Not as sad as peeps not learning from their mistakes the first 1k hits :p

Would have been smarter just to die once you had 0 cs.

prank

Aug 18th 2013, 3:34:42

Not if u still have tech to sell

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 3:41:10

Try to focus your anger better.

Try to grow up. Dragon ball z was popular about 20 years ago. Please try again. Pokemon maybe? At least it's still somewhat relevant.

Also I'm glad you ignored the cheating references. I mean isn't that what you did with turdcrawler and handong?

P.S. As for the anger issues - perhaps it wasn't ford who was schooled by helmut. Perhaps, it was YOU: "I dislike what you say, so I shall deflect and call you angry, because that it always an intelligent response."

*spin dragon ball z character spin*

Edited By: anoniem on Aug 18th 2013, 3:43:15
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 3:46:43

DRAGON BALL Z IS STILL fluffING POPULAR AND DO NOT EVER fluffING SAY THAT AGAIN YOU SON OF A fluff!!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 3:52:05

Originally posted by Requiem:
If you're surprised that we jumped in when SoF was being hit by 3 alliances then I think you need a new FA department (Formally known as FR).

Also good luck in this war!

Requiem is bad at maths. Clearly SoF was getting hit by 3.5 clans. didnt you read the recruit mail?

Also, SoL is ranked too high...

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

bertz Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 3:52:46

As usual SOF can't fight if FSd. Lololol
I totally lost my respect to SoF leaders now.
You're only good if you get the FS. Damn pussies always calling in LaF

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 3:55:02

Originally posted by bertz:
As usual SOF can't fight if FSd. Lololol
I totally lost my respect to SoF leaders now.
You're only good if you get the FS. Damn pussies always calling in LaF

you do realise iscode is a leader in sof? how the hell did you manage to garner any respect for them in the first place? we all know iscode is a little weasel that will tag jump during a war he started to a larger alliance and then play the big kahuna.

hey scode, you fluffing suck at this game. you couldn't landgrab your way to $4,717 nw.

AND, again for the record I do not play in evo or in any of their war allies tag's. I am in an alliance not at war with sof/laf. So, if you wish to throw the biased rhetoric down my throat then you can shove it. No matter what alliance I'm in - I will still think of sof/laf as gutless. That is until you fight even wars (sof), stop cheating (laf), remove handong and tc's new personas from your tag (laf), stop pretending h4x0r w4nk3r is a legitimate player (laf) and LT deletes his second account (i know, i know that is another multie claim, but LT deserves a special roid rage mention) [(laf)].

Edited By: anoniem on Aug 18th 2013, 3:59:19
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 4:10:07

Shows how much you know, im not a leader in SoF, HA
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 4:48:59

so you're no longer an FA? Good.

15/love
re(ally)tired

iScode Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 4:53:32

If you had paid any attention you would know that, but i guess you prefer to stick to your little dream world where you dream up all these fantastic fantasies you keep posting about :).

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Heston Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 5:03:34

Lol!
fluffing tennis!

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Makinso Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 5:16:16

Lol history repeats i winder who is whos lapdog LaF comes to sofs
Defense again when sof can't handle the war they got beat to the fs in like when MD had sof by the balls sof Pulled in laf to be Able to handle
Laf.... It's admitting defeat as per Usual sof

iScode Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 5:21:43

Makinso, MD were well ahead when they fought SoF a couple of sets ago and due to much better strategy and target selection we came back and beat them.

But hey, I am talking to a guy who fdps an alliance that stabs them in the back and uses them like little fluffes and is ok with that, you do not understand logic...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ColoOutlaw

Aug 18th 2013, 5:33:53

Originally posted by iScode:
Makinso, MD were well ahead when they fought SoF a couple of sets ago and due to much worse strategy and target selection we called in LaF to come in to beat them for us.

But hey, I am talking to a guy who fdps an alliance that stabs them in the back and uses them like little fluffes and is ok with that, you do not understand logic...
\

Fixed it for you.

Edited By: ColoOutlaw on Aug 18th 2013, 5:35:54
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 18th 2013, 5:40:56

Originally posted by Junky:
every time I start to respect SOF alittle, this happens.

Well just as I had to start respect SOL again..... the OOP FS happened....

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 5:50:00

Colo the war im talking about sof didnt call anyone in, MD were over 100 members and we brought them down.

but nice try...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pride Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 6:03:01

MD beat Sof easily, Sof calls in laf and they still have trouble beating MD. Sof only wars alone when they have the FS. Plain and simple.

MD was netting the set we had 100 members. That's the only reason you guys won. I can tell lies too ;)

CandyMan Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 6:04:42

This is what happens when I tell Tella to hold hands and sing kumbayah together and he doesn't listen...

How many resets will it take for you to learn? Hope Evo will live to see the day

RIP Evo for another set

CandyMan Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 6:08:51

MD is netting this set.

I can tell lies three ;)

marx12 Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 6:10:32

MD still needs 75 more resets and FAs to win. anyways, did MD won a war in the past year?

Pride Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 6:13:34

MD beat Sof. We even had a 15 member disadvantage.

marx12 Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 6:15:02

15 or 75?

Pride Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 6:16:44

It was 15. We killed 20 sofers in the FS. It was pretty epic. Of course Sof called Laf in immediately after to save them. I'm biased of course.

ColoOutlaw

Aug 18th 2013, 6:19:20

Colo the war im talking about sof didnt call anyone in, MD were over 100 members and we brought them down.

but nice try...

Scode the war im talking about sof did call laf in, MD were outnumbered and laf brought them down.

But nice try...

Boltar Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 6:51:03

Did anyone stop to think that maybe just maybe LaF ran out of untagged land and this is more beneficial with a cause?

PG Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 6:56:42

i have a country that is not currently at war with any of these douchebags, but i had some spare time this set which is the reason why i created one. i had the slim hope the alliance i'm in would war sof/laf/rival/rd scum.

that being said qzjul has ruined this game beyond repair (according to the very intelligent duna), so regardless i'm doomed. i hope you're not playing, because those cheating hypocritical fluffs in laf have literally ruined this game beyond what i thought qzjul was capable of.

Hmm strange anoniem because according to what I heard - you died in LAF FS
18/08 00:19 Bloodraven (#273)(LaF) BR i forgot how to play (#547) (EVOtella) 7 C / 2 B

but you right, you are Not "at war with any of these douchebags" because you died.

R.I.P (restart in protection)
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

iScode Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 7:19:21

Originally posted by ColoOutlaw:

but nice try...

Scode the war im talking about sof did call laf in, MD were outnumbered and laf brought them down.

But nice try...

Thats nice but i was talking about a different war and you commented on that, so how about staying on topic aye!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Flamey Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 7:21:34

You know alliances don't win many wars when they start trying to bring up moral victories.

ColoOutlaw

Aug 18th 2013, 7:31:02

Originally posted by ColoOutlaw:

but nice try...

But nice try...

Thats nice but i was talking about a different war and you commented on that, so how about staying on topic aye!

lol, I was on the right topic... you jumped off topic to start talking about a different war. Is this really that confusing?? Read it all again, including the post you were replying to. You got this!

Flamey Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 7:37:11

Ahh, that war, the set where MD got pre-warned that if they ruined our 70th celebration set, they'd go to hell and back.

MD surprise FSed us out the blue, with half of our alliance netting. SoF followed though with that we said we'd do and MD went splat.

... )

Sov Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 7:38:51

Oh Colo means the war where LAF/SoF decided (and SOL was at the meeting and agreed with our decision) to kill MD if they FSed RD. Imag beat MD to the punch so MD hit SoF instead. SoF/LAF then taught MD a lesson and MD proceeded to be smashed for 2 sets after that.

Flamey Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 7:47:06

Oh I never knew about that. Seems like SoL's current incarnation is as douchey to their allies as MD currently are. They are a match made in heaven.

ColoOutlaw

Aug 18th 2013, 7:47:18

how cute

mdevol Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 8:50:44

Originally posted by PG:
i have a country that is not currently at war with any of these douchebags, but i had some spare time this set which is the reason why i created one. i had the slim hope the alliance i'm in would war sof/laf/rival/rd scum.

that being said qzjul has ruined this game beyond repair (according to the very intelligent duna), so regardless i'm doomed. i hope you're not playing, because those cheating hypocritical fluffs in laf have literally ruined this game beyond what i thought qzjul was capable of.

18/08 00:19 Bloodraven (#273)(LaF) BR i forgot how to play (#547) (EVOtella) 7 C / 2 B

but you right, you are Not "at war with any of these douchebags" because you died.

That is odd, I have personally been running about 2/3 of the warchats this war so far and have yet to see anon. Seems to me your intel is about as good as your trolling...now get back to diening, RIVAL. That is all SoF really thinks of you, just cannon fodder while they grow, clearly they didn't think you were valuable enough to turn this war around or else they wouldn't have called in LaF.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Sov Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 8:53:52

Originally posted by Flamey:
Oh I never knew about that. Seems like SoL's current incarnation is as douchey to their allies as MD currently are. They are a match made in heaven.

To be fair MD were bullying two SOL allies in RD and Imag.

Loc Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 11:00:24

MDers: Please be reminded about our AT ban. I do not see how derailing this thread to talk about wars MD has been in in the past is relevant. So lets not entertain here.

KriSatZ Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 11:36:06

I like Tella :)

When MD jumps in we can call it evens right?
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Boltar Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 11:43:00

yes MD be good little fluffes like pride (I still <3 ya bro) and keep quiet!!!

of course this is all a joke post on my part... ive worked 32 hrs in 2 days with 5 hrs sleep.... I think im part delusional

keivisuaL Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 11:44:29

keep calm and dig a nose
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

PG Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 12:12:04

Originally posted by mdevol:
Originally posted by PG:

That is odd, I have personally been running about 2/3 of the warchats this war so far and have yet to see anon. Seems to me your intel is about as good as your trolling...now get back to diening, RIVAL. That is all SoF really thinks of you, just cannon fodder while they grow, clearly they didn't think you were valuable enough to turn this war around or else they wouldn't have called in LaF.

to bad you cant lie better then that
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 12:31:39

Originally posted by PG:
Originally posted by mdevol:
Originally posted by PG:

to bad you cant lie better then that

PG, I'm going to find your mole and I am going to shove it in your face when I do. Just saying.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 13:23:35

Originally posted by euglaf:
evo, for some reason you decided to join sol and gangbang our ally sof. nobody really knows why you joined in other than perhaps you're some stupid croonie of sol's now. you mentioned laf specifically in your war dec, and i'm guessing its because you expected for us to go after you. well, here it is. we will kill you for 1) being part of a despicable gangbang at turn 200 and 2) for having the rational thinking capacity of a goldfish.

sol/monster countries that are found attacking laf will be maimed/killed. for the most part, we are just looking to knock down evo to even out this stupid gangbang that you guys thought would be a great idea. by cutting evo down in roughly half the networth and land numbers will look become a lot more fair.

I mentioned you because you forced us into warring mode last set. We're warring alongside Sol because they're our allies and that's what good allies do.

How is an oop FS despicable? All countries are more or less even, restarts come back relatively quickly, and allies have time to plan, like you have been doing.

You guys are all just mad that our side got the FS first and we weren't marching to your drum. Too bad, that.

Any other questions, Eug?

tellarion Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 13:25:43

even if we had the same membership, what does hitting oop with three alliances tell you? It shows how desperate you are as an alliance.

If you wanted a fair war you wouldnt of fs'd at turn 200.

OOP is as fair as you can possibly get. Why does the number of alliances matter if the number of countries matches? Once again, if Sof hadn't lost 20+ members(10 of which seem to have returned), then there would have been a slight advantage to our side, which is pretty much what we want, no?

The logic you guys are employing is hilarious.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 18th 2013, 13:32:31

@tella -> re: scode's post: I agree with you, having 3 alliances hit you is usually less coordinated and more ripe for problems than 1, given similar total memberships. SoF'ers like scode are just in their usual "let's complain about everything, but if others complain, call them whiners" mode.

but, re: Evo being good allies and that's why Evo hit with SoL.... that's what LaF is doing too. So we're not that different :)

Edited By: Pang on Aug 18th 2013, 15:19:09. Reason: hit WITH SoL
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com