Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 4:36:46

Hey Im interested in a landtrading pal, I'm a farmer and wish to get to at least 50k land. I am playing in RD, if anyone is interested in a friendly land trading scheme, please don't hesitate to pm me. Thanks all!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Atryn Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 5:00:49

Isn't LaF policing that too? ;)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 5:16:42

lol, I hope not.

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 5:22:55

go play FFA if you want to openly land trade
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

locket Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 6:30:08

Sof and to a lesser extent Laf are telling people they can only play a certain way, even if the exchanges have nothing to do with them. Fun way to play a server eh?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 7:00:46

well sof seems kinda busy atm, it might be hard for them to enforce anything since their being killed off. To you ford, I do what I like. I don't need anyone to tell me what I can and can't do.

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 7:35:46

you should go into vacation to store turns and they cant retal you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TNTroXxor Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 8:26:52

wow i've been away for almost 2 years now since when did Syko_killa turned into such a fluff ? I see it in a few thread here and a few more in sof pub section. Told you the war screw up ppl ! must suffered from ED he is
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

locket Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 8:52:23

How is he a fluff here? Perhaps you should look to yourself before blaming others ;)

KriSatZ Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 8:59:41

Ill trade with you, but I need proof you can actually reach the land you want.

I don't wanna be carrying anyone.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

TNTroXxor Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 9:15:42

perhaps u should stfu
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

iScode Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 9:21:36

Originally posted by locket:
Sof and to a lesser extent Laf are telling people they can only play a certain way, even if the exchanges have nothing to do with them. Fun way to play a server eh?

Thats incorrect.

you can play how you like just don't expect any more than 1:1 retals if you are playing in a way that they do not like.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 9:52:20

Hey TNT I didn't start any of this crap, all I did was ask if anyone wanted to landtrade and ppl had to start talking crap and it seems there is a, who can be the best troll contest going on here. Last set SoF enforced two stepping but didn't enforce any landtrading, than when I made a post in the SoF site about why we were not taking retals on this landtrading, everyone blew up the thread stating that landtrading was the new thing around here, I believe you were one of the individual stating that landtrading was okay last set mrford. Now I know that iChode and Mrfag are not the public speakers of SoF, but i'm pretty sure the leadership over there doesn't take you seriously enough to shut you up, because they know you two fluffs are idiots and internet trolls.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 10:35:34

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

and it seems there is a, who can be the best troll contest going on here.

THAT CONTEST HAS ENDED. THE PEOPLE HERE JUST HAVEN'T REALIZED THAT THEY'VE LOST YET.

locket Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 11:38:52

Originally posted by iScode:

Thats incorrect.

you can play how you like just don't expect any more than 1:1 retals if you are playing in a way that they do not like.

Actually judging by the pact lines I have seen you are wrong. From what I have read it appears that if I trade with someone in omega and I am in Evo that Sof will take it upon themselves to try to take my land with their tiny fluffty land countries to enforce something for netting, which they basically know nothing about. Aka Sof wants wars and wants to force policies on parts of the game they have nothing to do with just to get them.

Sof is policing something that is not overpowered anymore. They are holding on to it for wars. Laf is against it because it gives their old ways of netting a decent threat. Now if a Laffer has a bad set he might not win. Terrible right? Which is sad because when I was there and we did trading a lot of players were much more active than previous.

iScode Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 12:04:31

thank you for confirming my post.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 12:20:35

iscode why do you hate landtrading so? are you afraid your rainbow country won't have anybody to trade with? or are you just following the laf lapdog instruction manual?

"How much is that doggie in the window?
The one with the waggly tail
How much is that doggie in the window?
I do hope that doggie is for sale"
- Patti Page
re(ally)tired

CandyMan Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 12:33:13

Thats incorrect.

Actually judging by the pact lines I have seen you are wrong. From what I have read it appears that if I trade with someone in omega and I am in Evo that Sof will take it upon themselves to try to take my land with their tiny fluffty land countries to enforce something for netting, which they basically know nothing about. Aka Sof wants wars and wants to force policies on parts of the game they have nothing to do with just to get them.

Sof is policing something that is not overpowered anymore. They are holding on to it for wars. Laf is against it because it gives their old ways of netting a decent threat. Now if a Laffer has a bad set he might not win. Terrible right? Which is sad because when I was there and we did trading a lot of players were much more active than previous.

See reseults of the imba landtrading set locket. LaF isn't against it because we will lose to landtraders. LaF is against it for the utter lack of skill it takes to make a high finish. Makes the game pointless and boring.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 12:33:43

Thats incorrect.

Seconded on the activity part. People who normally play for 5 minutes a day and just explore were having fun searching for targets, calcing breaks and figuring the best way to maximize their trades. Exploring is boring as fluff, and bottomfeeding is simply tedious..

iScode Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 12:35:43

because landgrabbing should be an aggressive action where you attempt to gain more land than what the country can retal, it should not be used so both countries profit.

which is why I do not support l:l. Grabbing should be where you attack someone with the intent of making a profit, its more realistic. Do you think the soviet union invaded Norway so they could both gain or do you think they did it to secure land they needed/wanted?

Its not called a war room for nothing...

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 12:39:24

because landgrabbing should be an aggressive action where you attempt to gain more land than what the country can retal, it should not be used so both countries profit.

which is why I do not support l:l. Grabbing should be where you attack someone with the intent of making a profit, its more realistic. Do you think the soviet union invaded Norway so they could both gain or do you think they did it to secure land they needed/wanted?

If you're good at it, one side benefits more, one side benefits less. If we trade with Sof, we win. And who cares if both sides can benefit? Some people like to net, which is a cooperative effort.

Once again, warring clans are trying to force netting clans to change their methods, which is stupid and makes no sense.

anoniem Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 12:48:47

do you really think the soviet union ran multiple accounts or hacked DBs to secure land from norway? your analogy is weak. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
re(ally)tired

Sean

Aug 17th 2013, 12:53:50

Hi Syko! I'm your huckleberry!

Here's a hint: I'm currently the fattest sol country. Go ahead, you start. Land trade away buddy!

iScode Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 13:02:01

Originally posted by anoniem:

do you really think the soviet union ran multiple accounts or hacked DBs to secure land from norway? your analogy is weak. PLEASE TRY AGAIN.

Remove the analogy and my post is still accurate, you can tell by the way you did not argue any of my points.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mrford Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 18:02:55

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Hey TNT I didn't start any of this crap, all I did was ask if anyone wanted to landtrade and ppl had to start talking crap and it seems there is a, who can be the best troll contest going on here. Last set SoF enforced two stepping but didn't enforce any landtrading, than when I made a post in the SoF site about why we were not taking retals on this landtrading, everyone blew up the thread stating that landtrading was the new thing around here, I believe you were one of the individual stating that landtrading was okay last set mrford. Now I know that iChode and Mrfag are not the public speakers of SoF, but i'm pretty sure the leadership over there doesn't take you seriously enough to shut you up, because they know you two fluffs are idiots and internet trolls.

i know you are actually a functional retard, but your memory is still to be considered terrible for even those conditions. SoF actually had a landtrading board in which landtrading countries of other clans were singled out for members to grab and these wernt allowed to be called topfeeds. it was actually written into SoF's policy. as for me, i have never supported landtrading on this server, but i also havnt spoken out about it vocally either.

my point was that if you want to landtrade, just go play FFA where you ca just landtrade with yourself, and it is widely acceptable, and no one will give you fluff about it.

but i understand you wint read any of this, and contiue to live in your own world of ignorance and haterd, so carry on.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

locket Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 18:19:51

Remove the analogy and my post is still accurate, you can tell by the way you did not argue any of my points.

And yet you ignored Tella who did just that. Funny eh? You had nothing to say to him. Land trading was not as friendly as it appeared to some. Most people were trying to beat the people they traded with. Heck there was even people between RD and Laf when they traded overly friendlylike that were trying to beat the other guy and ended up quite uneven.

locket Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 18:21:23

Originally posted by CandyMan:

Thats incorrect.

See reseults of the imba landtrading set locket. LaF isn't against it because we will lose to landtraders. LaF is against it for the utter lack of skill it takes to make a high finish. Makes the game pointless and boring.

It still takes some skill or why did Laf and the better players in the game still rise to the top? Weird eh? Also a well played non land trader can beat an average land trader. So again... what is it that Laf doesnt like? Oh yah. Losing some top tens to their average countries.

Oh and breaking some code of morality I am sure for some of the more old school netters. But hey... you guys already FA into first place and suicide other players into first place. Why pick trading to take a stand against? Laf used to have lots of things they didnt do to get the win because they simply could play better to get it. Lately it has just been playing dirty and going against what they and a lot of other netters has said is not cool.

anoniem Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 18:49:54

Why not just go the full hog and change your policy to 1:Kill? You're dictating to others how they should play the game, because you are in an alliance that is about 3-4 times the size of clans who actually care about netting. Your "policy" makes no sense for a war clan, unless you are finally admitting SoF are manufacture wars by making up dumb policies about what is acceptable netgaining.

Personally, I don't like mindless land-trading either, but I sure as hell never topfed any alliance and refused them L:L retals just so I could war them. Candyman says land-trading makes the game dull, which I agree on; however, LaF and SoF also make the game dull with your illicit tactics and refusal to let anyone else have an opinion or play in a way that is for fun for them.

What I just don't understand is why their is one rule for your "bloc" and another for the rest? People say you have principles iScode, but as of yet I cannot see them. I just see a biased little twerp trying to combine SoF's bull-in-china-shop behaviour with iMag's lets just start a random war mentality.
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 19:06:57

I guess they should input some more rules so the whole server can know how they are supposed to play and those that dont like can just quit I suppose? It will be a lonely server.

iScode Game profile

Aug 17th 2013, 23:18:47

I missed tellas post locket, however it still means both sides profit, which is against the point of grabbing, again, its called the war room!

and no warring alliances are not trying to dictate to netters how to play the game, they are simply saying that if you want to participate in landtrading then do not expect anything more than 1:1, which should be how all grabs are retalled in my opinion.

Until netters actually start carrying adequate defence to protect their land then my opinion will not change. (yes i know you will never be able to stop all jetters bla bla bla, but that should not mean you have 30-40k acre countries with 3million jets but still able to be grabbed with a 500k Jet ps, which is far too bloody common.)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

anoniem Game profile

Aug 18th 2013, 2:57:31

Oh it's the adequate defence argument. Rather it's the I will buy up enough jets to topfeed you and spend the rest of my money on defence.

N.B. This is six weeks into a reset and my country is going to hit 10mil nw max, but you should have had more defence bro, because even though i topfed you I will still end up at most 1/10th of your end networth.

Iscone go fluff yourself.
re(ally)tired