Verified:

Vic Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 17:36:00

You are a scumbag low life third class player. Seriously such a geek top feed on a good country with more than a 12 million break .
What a joke . The retal won't even get a quarter of that back

TDA101 Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 17:38:40

ooo 2600 acres! You mad? Why's that his fault he can break you?

tekniques Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 17:39:10

umad bro?

Vic Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 17:42:52

Well here's the thing. When a country is 1:5 jets to turrets and their break is over 12 million then that's a lame topfeed if you are way less land.

If I was an all jetter or I had a good chance to recoup at least half in a fair retal then it would be a fair topfeed, but as it stands this is just lame and lower class play.

TDA101 Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 17:48:34

Wait strategy is not allowed now?

Lame topfeeds? How about lame bottomfeeds, what's the difference?

How about midfeeds?

I didn't realise this was magical christmas land of Alliance. If you don't like that you can't get your land back you are more than free to attack him more than once!

tekniques Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 17:54:58

Well now that everyone knows #74 only has 2m turrets he is gonna get farmed probably

crest23 Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 18:00:41

Have you seen the guy's history? Everyone took him to the wood shed on retals.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Vic Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 18:26:44

Originally posted by TDA101:
Wait strategy is not allowed now?

Lame topfeeds? How about lame bottomfeeds, what's the difference?

How about midfeeds?

I didn't realise this was magical christmas land of Alliance. If you don't like that you can't get your land back you are more than free to attack him more than once!

ok so you are a huge moron. good to know.
let me walk you through this.

bottomfeeds and midfeeds are completely fine, because the opportunity for the victim of the hit to regain land is not only there, it is at least 500% and more in many cases.
further to this - a player that is able to put himself in a position of higher networth with more turns on hand, ought to achieve an inherent benefit of being bigger, faster, and stronger.

some topfeeds are fine as well. but the whole point is if someone needs to go all jets to make a top feed, and that the return retal will only net less than 50% of what was lost, it really takes no talent and is a joke to think this third rate behavior is strategy.

keep in mind i had the most defense on the server TIMES 2. i was not only well defended, i was more than twice the break of all the other commies who would have given off pretty much the same gain on a topfeed.

seriously. when a junk player goes all jets. to hit a player that is well defended and himself is 1:5 jet:turret, and the all jet player has to literally use all turns and resources just to fund jets for the topfeed on the other, then it is lame, and in now way, can be called a 'STRATEGY'.

furthermore, server rules were put in place to defend from the very situation you suggest one gets into. if an idiot hits you, you should hit back and move along. now if someone is topfeeding you, of course you don't hit back two or three times because that same moron who topfed you has nothing to lose and will stop at nothing to then start special attacks.

a strategy is going out there like a boss and landing 45 grabs in a row .
now you are a huge moron.

Edited By: Vic on Aug 10th 2013, 20:49:43
See Original Post

TDA101 Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 19:36:28

Im pretty sure bottomfeeds are 99% intended that the target never hits back.

If you are "well defended" you don't get hit.

How isn't topfeeding a strategy? It might not be a good one, but it's still there. You don't intend to retal or you retal and get very little for the hit. He's executed a strategy either way.

Maybe he goes all Jets to deter people from people landtrading him for retals? He is now open to other topfeeds. Oh man who could have known that Bottomfeeds were bad against bigger people who bottomfeed and then Topfeeds are bad against people who topfeed them? Mind = blown!

Were you stocking turns? If you were stocking turns maybe you should have gotten "more turrets".

Servers also don't say you can't hit him more than once. Again that might not be "good" strategy but the option is always available should you take it.

Strategies don't have to be good, they just have to exist.

Edited By: TDA101 on Aug 10th 2013, 19:53:46
See Original Post

Vic Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 20:11:23

heh k sounds good bro good story

TDA101 Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 20:13:36

I wasn't the one who posted the mad story. Im just trying to give you clarity. Just because you think you deserve to not get hit doesn't mean you won't get hit if it can happen.

Vic Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 20:48:30

Originally posted by Vic:
heh k sounds good bro good story

Heretodie Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 13:55:31

TDA is a known all jetter Vic he's posted multiple times about it, it's like trying to teach a Toronto Maple leads fan to give up and cheer for a team that might actually have a chance at the cup.

Vic Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 14:48:46

lmao awesome analogy htd

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 0:04:33

I find it funny you called me a Lowlife third class player. Seems I have won a round or two with many top 10s. I have been hit in a similar manner by an all jetted and got back 35% of my land. Only difference is that I will finish top10-20 and all times I got topfed they never got close.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2013, 0:08:04

Oops, I forgot to finish
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

TDA101 Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 0:15:55

Since when do I go all jets again? I went all jets one time cuz I had like 50+dr.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2013, 0:19:17

This was griefing basically. The player who did it as a lowlife third class player.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Vic Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 0:21:48

Hmm I finished 5th with 340m cash on hand that went unspent while at dinner... And tbh that was a low class move.
You normally don't play like that so I know you aren't a lower class player but be honest that hit was scum scum scum.

Dude like I said at the time my break was over 12m
The next closest commie was within 1k acres of me and had a break of 6m lol.
Low class grab bro.

Oh and guaranteed I beat you next set if you want to have a netting duel.
And the flyers suck

Vic Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 0:24:54

Also I beat your ass this round even with your lame topfeed. So Whatsup now dweeb boy? I beat your ass so this thread isn't much of a place for you to run your mouth in.

I'll say it once more. I Beat your ass by 5 places this round even after you tried to fluff me. Low class all the way you scum

AND LMAO TO THIS "Only difference is that I will finish top10-20 and all times I got topfed they never got close."

ya exactly, you'll finish 10th maybe. what did i finish n00b? 5 places better than you.

and everyone knows i dont even talk about finishes in express unless it's t5. who the fluff is talking about "top20" like you said. lol. you are a worthless n00b .

Edited By: Vic on Aug 12th 2013, 0:50:57
See Original Post

Vic Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 0:25:13

One more time.

I.

Beat.

You.

Vic Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 0:26:18

fluffing loser .

I beat you. What do you have to say to that?

blid

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2013, 0:26:24

Look at DeathReturns's news history. One of the saddest displays I've ever seen rofl.

Vic Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 0:55:17

lol yup the guy is trash. the one time he won was a joke round and the best part is the guy always always has o leeches lmfao

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 1:59:58

If it weren't for all the other stupid crap, I'd call it a smart grab.

ebert00 Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 2:05:41

O peaches? Are you kidding me? I only ran with o allies two rounds. Last round was not one and the two I won I did not o ally. I find that o allies actually do not benefit you. But maybe you know more than me.