Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 7:21:50

http://www.nbcnews.com/...anned-aircraft-6C10876014

I hail this small Colorado town for it's utter defiance of being watched by government peeping toms. Just remember that its okay for the government to do things that you can't, so that they keep the advantage over you at all times. First chance I get im selling my house and moving to a small town, where it's easy to make your own rules. I believe in security, but I also value my privacy.

Thoughts anyone? I wouldn't mind getting one of these permits just as long as I don't have to pay the government back for destroying their property.

Edited By: Syko_Killa on Aug 10th 2013, 7:26:54
See Original Post
Do as I say, not as I do.

Drunken Dibs

Aug 10th 2013, 9:00:06

long as they don't interfere with what i'm doing then they can watch all they want. least they ain't hooting and hollering, or accidently driving in my lane while ogling me on the unicycle.
Conformity Requires Sacrifice.
Send Me More 18-20 year old female virgins if you want me to conform properly.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 14:58:00

I would def apply for the license.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 18:26:48

it just sounds like fun is all, and I suppose some of the deer and other wildlife will get a break from hunters as they take a break to hunt drones

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 19:48:05

I would still hunt deer...
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

ColoOutlaw

Aug 10th 2013, 19:54:16

lol yeah the problem isn't that the citizens of deer trail want a break from hunting, it's that they want more things to shoot.

ColoOutlaw

Aug 10th 2013, 19:55:39

And if you have ever been to deer trail, you would understand why they want to shoot more things.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 20:03:52

hmm r they all crazy in deer trail?

ColoOutlaw

Aug 10th 2013, 20:09:17

No, it's just a very small town. Not much to do but farm, ranch, drink, shoot, hunt, and fluff. I have only been there a couple times for jobs though, and that was over 7 years ago so it may be a tad different now.

Angel1 Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 20:06:26

If they don't want their drones shot down, then they shouldn't fly them over people's property. Drone use by police should be strictly limited to those times that they have a warrant to search a private property, when they are in the active search for a missing or abducted person, and/or when there is an unusual gathering or people (be it for a parade, festival, public concert, etc.).

Images captured outside of these circumstances should be inadmissible in court and subject to civil liability if they are released to the public.
-Angel1

Drunken Dibs

Aug 11th 2013, 21:18:23

the neat aspect would be having to pay for your neighbor's property damage because you're a fluffing lunatic that shoots things out of the air simply because they are there.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 11th 2013, 21:23:07

what about the stray rounds that would be flying around hitting things? imagine if people did this in Manhattan!
Finally did the signature thing.

Angel1 Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 22:51:36

Originally posted by Drunken Dibs:
the neat aspect would be having to pay for your neighbor's property damage because you're a fluffing lunatic that shoots things out of the air simply because they are there.

Originally posted by qzjul:
what about the stray rounds that would be flying around hitting things? imagine if people did this in Manhattan!

For the record, I would not actually support shooting down drones, but I certainly support any symbolic protest of unreasonable drone use. The government has a great new surveillance tool and great care must be taken that they do not abuse this tool.
-Angel1

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 23:12:24

hmm u r right about that qzjul, that would not be a good thing. I doubt the drones travel out to the woodline much, where it could be hunted in a safe environment.

Drunken Dibs

Aug 11th 2013, 23:29:23

meh. they use infrared to find the pot growers. they won't be flying around Manhatten looking for child pron. maybe Mad Fat Cow fluffers.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 23:48:15

double d, they havnt found my pots; )in phx u can go on the cities website and type in an address and it shouws updated pictures every five minutes, I even tried it on my own address and it works. the public can view it.

Drunken Dibs

Aug 12th 2013, 0:27:07

it's Dibs. they have found your pots, they just don't think they're worth anything. and i'll have to get back to you later because the 8th just showed up and I need to shark some poker.

ColoOutlaw

Aug 13th 2013, 0:00:35

Originally posted by qzjul:

http://img.groundspeak.com/...765-b6f0-5e16709eb42c.jpg

That is Deer Trail, strays won't hit anything there.

On second thought...
http://www.popsci.com/...130717__deer-trail~p1.jpg