Verified:

IATSE Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 15:07:50

meh

Edited By: IATSE on Aug 11th 2013, 2:38:21
See Original Post

Vic Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 16:33:23

ok so you definitely don't have a brother, lol. so that's multi running.

but more importantly. dude wtf are you talking about. who the hell in the top10 can you lob missiles at if every set every t10 finisher is in the gdi and wouldn't engage you past retalling your ass and moving out of range ...

cmon man you seem to have some sense in you so just join gdi in the future, be a boss and grab like me and that's pretty much it

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 23:52:02

<3 sore losers....

Oceana Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 0:44:10

Vic: the Gdi has no value except for those at the very top; it makes the game an Indy all jet/turret game, as all others can be hit into DR everyday, the Gdi protects them from retals so the smaller country can't even A/B or nuke the hell out of the Indy, and there are plenty of them with near zero troops/tanks. But yes, IATSE you can unload on them your missiles in the final hours of the game.

Vic Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 3:11:58

^^ wtf are you even talking about ???

if a larger country hits a smaller country more than once, then the smaller country is free to AB the daylights out of the larger country.

if the larger country hits the smaller country only once, then the smaller country has all incentive in the world to grow and take the retal.

you said it yourself, commies become the top producers early. but that doesn't mean good reps, techers, and farmers can't retal back.

and gdi has nothing to do with it.
on no server should a n00b retal one hit with harmful attacks. the gdi protection here and on primary enhance gameplay for those that actually know what they are doing.

the rest of you can go fluff yourselves

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 5:14:44

yeah multies and spies I was getting the crap LGed cuz I was allied to some guy who was getting farmed and I think he was spying for ppl cuz I have like 400k spies and nobody was failing ops which is weird cuz im always high spal, once I dropped him as an ally the LGing stopped.
Do as I say, not as I do.

dingding

Aug 11th 2013, 5:53:50

You know, to make certain all customer can email us anytime, were providing the best online service 24/7 here. So anytime, any place, should you have any risk or question or if you wish any Diablo 3 Gold, you possibly can come and buying Diablo 3 Gold from and have it soon since you paid. Many thanks coming http://www.d3joy.com/

Akira Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 7:15:44

Is that an advertisement? Pretty sure it's not allowed in here.
A formidable enemy who can pose a threat to my life - I would welcome that man as a dear friend.

Akira Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 7:17:07

i don't think GDI is flawed. If you get grabbed by a much bigger country early on it doesn't really mean you were farmed. If they grab you more than once you can go apefluff on them anyway. If grabbed only once you have the entire set to grow big and retal them later on.
A formidable enemy who can pose a threat to my life - I would welcome that man as a dear friend.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 7:35:59

the more retals you have to take later on the better chance ppl having of outrunning a retal, you will just get farmed, cuz you wont be able to keep up. At least that's been my experience.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Oceana Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 11:42:47

If you play a low mil strat you will be farmed, each of those big indie will be hitting you yes only once but when there are 20- 25 of them hitting you once you are still farmed but unable to do anything about it, even though they have no troops, no tanks, no SDI, so why not just delete all those functions from the game

Vic Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 13:47:56

ook slow down buddy.
if they have no tanks. then this conversation is over.

you go and buy 10 tanks. and do 1 tank AB's on their face and completely destroy their country.

did you not know this something you can do??

tekniques Game profile

Aug 11th 2013, 15:10:01

the only reason we have so many fat commies this set is astronomical jet/turret prices all set. They were getting 20%+ more income than usual.

Oceana Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 4:24:28

Vic you cant A/B some one GDI

elvesrus

Aug 12th 2013, 7:27:56

you can if they hit you twice ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Vic Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 13:28:52

oceana in that case you should send them a message after the first hit and say.

"hi buddy i'm not planning on playing my country this set, feel free to take another hit"
(of course only say this to those with 0 tanks)

as soon as they take the second hit ...1 tank ABs all OVER them dude!!!!

blid

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2013, 14:08:40

Originally posted by Oceana:
If you play a low mil strat you will be farmed, each of those big indie will be hitting you yes only once but when there are 20- 25 of them hitting you once you are still farmed but unable to do anything about it, even though they have no troops, no tanks, no SDI, so why not just delete all those functions from the game
LOL, why would you run a "low military" strat? And if you do, why shouldn't you be farmed? And if you do run a low military strat, and do get farmed, if you're good you can still surge up later and retal. For sure!
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Vic Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 14:13:56

blid is right on.
low military strats work only when you play turns delayed.
the idea is to generate some DR when you are still below 4k acres land, and then from there you can either batch explore to 8k or start hitting.
if you start hitting right away, of course the DRs will slide off and the major benefit of the strategy becomes the huge retals you get to take.

many sets the good commies will try to attract like 3 or 4 hits the first day or two for maybe 150 acres a piece, tops. they look at this loss of land of about 500 acres as an investment as the 3 or 4 retals a day or so later will yield well over 4k acres if done properly. sounds like a good ROI to me.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2013, 14:22:19

Low military strats work in Alliance where your Alliance will protect you from the need to have defense.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Vic Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 14:28:46

i think you should play a set in alliance, blid. it really isn't as evil as you make it out to be :p

plus oldman won the last two, and xin won once a couple sets before that ... so it is clear that the scoreboards do indeed reflect talent.

crest23 Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 14:39:18

talent + FA + tech leeches + organized buyouts, yeah, sure. I read all about that.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2013, 15:19:34

Originally posted by Vic:
i think you should play a set in alliance, blid. it really isn't as evil as you make it out to be :p

plus oldman won the last two, and xin won once a couple sets before that ... so it is clear that the scoreboards do indeed reflect talent.
yes, oldman "won"
http://www.earthempires.com/...s/214/news?types=120&

Why anyone would want to play that server is beyond me. What crap. Id rather delete my country than win like that

Edited By: blid on Aug 12th 2013, 15:22:50
See Original Post

Vic Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 15:31:08

meh, oldman was aided a bit at the end by some rogue laf members who are now in trouble. and yes he immediately apologized to sodawater about it.
in fact he's so honorable he is the one who made the post on AT about it.
don't knock oldman. ever.

the set before that when oldman won he had:
1. No FA. precisely 0.
2. No tech leeches (absolutely 100% not allowed in LaF)
3. and absolutely no organized buyouts of any sort.

while the above does happen in alliance, none of the above aided xin or oldman in their first wins.

why people want to play that server is because even with all the garbage that goes on, there really is a high level of competition. i get the spin you two throw on it and i won't necessarily disagree with that, but there is MAJOR competition within alliances as well.

when i started playing i finished t10 in primary or 1b within my first 6 months of playing the game. it took me 4 years to do the same in alliance.
again i know things were different and i know things are much different now. but of some of the lafers that finish t10 in primary - many of those don't even have a shot to do so in alliance.

like i said, if the last couple of winners in primary are also the last couple of winners in alliance, then the server can't be all the things you say it is. the best win in primary right? so why did these guys win in alliance as well?

Edited By: Vic on Aug 12th 2013, 15:33:56
See Original Post

oldman Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 15:36:10

aye, actually the set before last. I was aided 10m nw by ingle as well. That was to negate the 10m sent to eugene. Would have won it if we all didn't receive aid though.

Vic Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 15:43:47

you are too humble.
all i know is this:

2 Alliance wins
5 Primary wins
5 Tourney A wins
3 Team wins
9 Express wins

i said it consistently in e2025 and i've been vocal about it now.
hao2/oldman is
the
greatest
player
ever.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2013, 15:44:00

aid flying around, farming of untagged, etc etc. it's a dysfunctional server im not interested in :P all these changes to the game qz keeps rolling out are all put in because alliance sucks and they're trying to make it suck less (but the suck is fundamental to alliance, it cant be excised)

blid

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2013, 15:47:35

Perhaps the only way to stop Alliance frmo sucking is to remove alliance itself... makes you think

oldman Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 15:48:55

well, nobody plays alliance because it's fun to play. We play because cuz of the people and the interaction.

Not denying that alliance is full of suck =P

blid

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2013, 15:54:45

Yep, that was my point, definitely was not trying to slander you oldman, just trying to slander Alliance itself :)

crest23 Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 15:55:46

Originally posted by oldman:

I think that says it all.

And oldman, I hope you bought Vic dinner at least ;P

Hahaha!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 15:56:45

On another note, who plays Sodawater?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

oldman Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 15:59:36

Vic stalks me! Not buying him dinner lol

crest - no idea. he didn't repond to my AT post and he didn't come out to respond to SoF's antics the previous set.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2013, 16:00:22

Thats badass. A mystery player.

crest23 Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 16:00:56

Well you better get him some dinner or something, I don't think he can survive for ever just blowing you?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 16:01:45

Wow! The guy is pretty freaking good and isn't talking. How cool is that.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

oldman Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 16:02:31

for all you know, it could just be my multi =P

crest23 Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 16:03:40

Well then, in that case,

talent + FA + tech leeches + organized buyouts + multi-running, yeah, sure. I read all about that.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2013, 16:05:41

you are too humble.
all i know is this:

2 Alliance wins
5 Primary wins
5 Tourney A wins
3 Team wins
9 Express wins

hao2/oldman is
the
greatest
player
ever.
And how many ffa wins exactly?

oldman Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 16:05:49

lol

blid

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2013, 16:07:54

For all we know, TroyTiger is actually a better player than oldman. Hard to say for sure, they've never competed head-to-head

oldman Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 16:08:08

Originally posted by blid:
you are too humble.
all i know is this:

2 Alliance wins
5 Primary wins
5 Tourney A wins
3 Team wins
9 Express wins

hao2/oldman is
the
greatest
player
ever.
And how many ffa wins exactly?

Unfortunately or fortunately, 0. I should go try it out one of these days and complete my profile.

Vic Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 16:09:12

Hahaha!

lmao. he didn't even call me back!

and Sodawater plays the country Sodawater. this was the second reset in a row that he was somewhat screwed out of a win. but ya, he has established himself as a top netter.

although please let it be known that the one time i challenged soda to a netting duel in 1a, i beat him by a few spots :p
i also beat candyman and h2o that same reset (and had a formal netting duel set up against candy) - and that was the last time i netted there.
^^point being i am probably the second best player of all time as a result. hehe

alliance sure if full of suck but it's full of asian massage parlor love you long time type suck which is really the best kind there is

Vic Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 16:09:42

no no no no. oldman. never ever ever play ffa. that would tarnish your name forever. no true elite plays ffa.

blid

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2013, 16:12:00

Team server actually has some potential, unfortunately it's pretty neglected and left to the wolves

oldman Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 16:15:07

Vic - don't worry. I won't be able to find the time to ever try out FFA haha.

Vic Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 16:18:55

Vic - don't worry. I won't be able to find the time to ever try out FFA haha.

phew. oh and i'm sorry for all the voicemail. after the 12th message i left i was convinced that your phone must have been broken for you not to call back. so that is why i left the next 5 messages.

and then on the final call it said your mailbox was full.

did i do something wrong?

crest23 Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 16:36:26

Hahaha!

lmao. he didn't even call me back!

and Sodawater plays the country Sodawater. this was the second reset in a row that he was somewhat screwed out of a win. but ya, he has established himself as a top netter.

although please let it be known that the one time i challenged soda to a netting duel in 1a, i beat him by a few spots :p
i also beat candyman and h2o that same reset (and had a formal netting duel set up against candy) - and that was the last time i netted there.
^^point being i am probably the second best player of all time as a result. hehe

alliance sure if full of suck but it's full of asian massage parlor love you long time type suck which is really the best kind there is

I don't know who those guys are, but after your showing last set in Express when I thought you were going to win with 30 million the way you burst out the gates, but barely scratched 20, I think you probably shouldn't put your name in the same sentence with those guys? You think?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 16:38:01

I think he stopped taking your calls because you swallowed and then tried to kiss him, lol.

I better stop now, haha.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Vic Game profile

Aug 12th 2013, 16:56:36

meh ... the topfed hurt big time last set and i screwed up royally the day before last.
having blid as a D ally didn't help ;) jk...
but do keep in mind my express career stretches a whole 6 months ... so i have plenty of time to win for you crest, don't worry.