Verified:

skitch Game profile

Aug 7th 2013, 22:56:00

SoF will be conducting a civil war this reset. If you've ever been in SoF and want to show that your division is the best, now is the time to come back and fight with us.

SoF will start out as one tag, but midway through the reset we will split into two tags, SoFxBLUE and SoFxRED. The tags will mutually police for each other.

This will be a great time for all SoFers. We apologize that we are going to take a step back from server politics for the reset to have our own internal fun. Please leave some alliances for us to war next reset.

Good luck, and may the best m0m0 win!

Pride Game profile

Aug 7th 2013, 23:01:55

I never get these threads.

Can I be in the color against Task1?

locket Game profile

Aug 7th 2013, 23:17:44

Sol will never expect the FS now!

prank

Aug 7th 2013, 23:19:39

SoF preemptively surrenders!

Kat Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 0:24:18

Purple ftw?

Atryn Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 0:25:00

Good luck to both sides!!! May Blue prove triumphant!

Medic Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 0:53:53

you're smoking as much crack as Maki
Patty loves a big dict

Junky Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 1:26:06

I've found SOF's Weakness.... BEHOLD!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn1ehKAo3ak
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

cypress Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 3:10:37

Civil war!!

Woohoo!

Zahc Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 6:21:07

lol this is great.

why couldnt u do this last set when i asked
llort orp s`fos

Soultaker

Aug 8th 2013, 8:28:53

SOL declares moral victory on both SOF sides :)))

Kaos Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 13:53:19

ITS A TRAP

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 14:47:49

3 sides to every Civil war!
lol, might be 4 to this one!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2013, 15:47:37

Originally posted by Pride:

Yes you may! I'd jump at any chance to give you md scum a good hiding
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Pride Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 17:01:44

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Originally posted by Pride:

Yes you may! I'd jump at any chance to give you md scum a good hiding

Seems like you've been the one hiding. ;)

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2013, 18:17:09

Please... If I was hiding it wouldn't be from your poor excuse of an alliance, it's because I have a life something you don't have
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Pride Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 18:35:33

Please... If I was hiding it wouldn't be from your poor excuse of an alliance, it's because I have a life something you don't have

The way you post would say otherwise. After extensive research I have come to the conclusion you are a 15 year old girl going through her "fluff" faze. I wish you the best in your transformation.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2013, 18:46:29

Mate, I don't know what kind of sicko you are trying to talk to 15 year old girl on the internet then, may be you should keep your thoughts to yourself some of us have 15 year old daughters that we don't want people like you anywhere near.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Misty Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 19:16:42

Mate, I don't know what kind of sicko you are trying to talk to 15 year old girl on the internet then, may be you should keep your thoughts to yourself some of us have 15 year old daughters that we don't want people like you anywhere near.

So your teenage daughters hot best friend stayed over last night, she just got out the shower and makes a pass at you.... you didn't think twice?

Muhahahahahah :P
Originally posted by God:
Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 19:21:17

if there is grass play ball?...oh maybe not..
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2013, 22:07:21

Originally posted by Misty:

So your teenage daughters hot best friend stayed over last night, she just got out the shower and makes a pass at you.... you didn't think twice?

No i wouldn't cause I'm not desperate like you
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

oats Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 22:28:28

prepping oop FS. nothing can counter this.

oats Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 22:31:23

also skitch has authority to declare this because he is the only SoFer who can net.

Pride Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 22:47:35

Task is desperate for attention and 12 year old boys.

anoniem Game profile

Aug 8th 2013, 22:51:43

Why would he go for a 15 year old hamburger when he's got a 15 year old steak that he lives with?

Muhahahahaha :P
re(ally)tired

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 9th 2013, 0:20:18

What the hell? How disgusting.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

hoop Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 4:19:10

Originally posted by galleri:

Isn't this basically the plot for American Beauty?

Misty Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 7:22:24

It is nothing about being desperate, it was a hypothetical situation which would test your basic human nature to make the right decision over raw carnal impulse.

What do you think the chances of this situation being reality at some point of time in multiple parts of the world.

Your reaction of "disgusting" would indicate to me that instead of turning the situation into a learning experience i.e explaining why such would be wrong and that the teenage friend should look for a deeper, more meaningful relationship with someone close to her own age, you would scald her in such a way it would scar her for life and crush her self confidence.

But hey, what do I know, apparently if I speak of something I endorse it.
Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor

Sir Bloodstone

Aug 9th 2013, 13:51:16

Can we bump the age to 18 so I can jump in this... literally.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2013, 16:20:05

It is nothing about being desperate, it was a hypothetical situation which would test your basic human nature to make the right decision over raw carnal impulse.

What do you think the chances of this situation being reality at some point of time in multiple parts of the world.

Your reaction of "disgusting" would indicate to me that instead of turning the situation into a learning experience i.e explaining why such would be wrong and that the teenage friend should look for a deeper, more meaningful relationship with someone close to her own age, you would scald her in such a way it would scar her for life and crush her self confidence.

But hey, what do I know, apparently if I speak of something I endorse it.

Look man you can try justify yourself all you want, you can get as in-depth as you like all I'm saying is little girls don't do it for me, they might for yourself and thats your prerogative, I like women with some life experience, around the same age as me common interests and so on, but hey no two people are the same who am I to judge if your idea of picking chicks up is hanging around schools with bags of lollies.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Heston Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 17:23:25

Are you actually discussing the morality of grown men messing with teenage girls? Is this the life lesson of the week here? A new low for the forums. Misty is the sickest fluff here, congrats, you have surpassed hellrush, gregg and the likes in being the community piece of fluff. You set the bar pretty low.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Drunken Dibs

Aug 9th 2013, 17:43:49

eh? women used to be able to get married at twelve, boys at 14. doubt the human body has evolved all that much since then. though some people are probably a bit totally confused about what sex is for. go fluff a duck.
Conformity Requires Sacrifice.
Send Me More 18-20 year old female virgins if you want me to conform properly.

Atryn Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 17:47:58

Juliet wasn't yet 14 and her mom was talking about how she was already a mother before reaching Juliet's age.

Of course, that was then, this is now...

Misty Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 17:59:42

So I make a post in poor taste, which neither said I would nor did it say I think you would - yet you find it fine to assume that this is enough to justify how I am in real life?

You're right I do not need to justify my feelings or thoughts on the matter but at the end of the day it was a joke.

Get off your moral high horse and just move on.

Kat Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 18:11:27

Misty, you are taking this WAY too seriously..

Also, I'm 100% sure galleri would be more sensitive IF she were talking to a 15 year old girl, but she wasn't. I think you missed the fact that she's ACTUALLY talking to YOU, and - unless you are a 15 year old girl with a crush on TaSk1 - this is entirely appropriate since you should already know better. :P

Misty Game profile

Aug 9th 2013, 18:38:31

Originally posted by Kat:
Misty, you are taking this WAY too seriously..

Also, I'm 100% sure galleri would be more sensitive IF she were talking to a 15 year old girl, but she wasn't. I think you missed the fact that she's ACTUALLY talking to YOU, and - unless you are a 15 year old girl with a crush on TaSk1 - this is entirely appropriate since you should already know better. :P

Possibly :D

Drunken Dibs

Aug 9th 2013, 19:15:14

Originally posted by Atryn:

Juliet wasn't yet 14 and her mom was talking about how she was already a mother before reaching Juliet's age.

Of course, that was then, this is now...

yah, and who knows what tomorrow will bring... gay preteens getting married out of wedlock going by what is happening in this now.
Conformity Requires Sacrifice.
Send Me More 18-20 year old female virgins if you want me to conform properly.

anoniem Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 2:16:33

who are laf warring then? or are they just prepping to save sof from a possible defeat + to get free land?

sounds about right.
re(ally)tired

Atryn Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 4:24:07

Originally posted by Kat:
unless you are a 15 year old girl with a crush on TaSk1...

Yeah, that about sums Misty up right there...

davidoss Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 6:17:41

Oh dear.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2013, 11:14:38

Originally posted by anoniem:
who are laf warring then? or are they just prepping to save sof from a possible defeat + to get free land?

sounds about right.

Hey look it's kj's little hand bag chew wa wa anon,hows evo mate still biting ankles I see.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

gradeA

Aug 10th 2013, 11:54:56

lol

anoniem Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 13:58:16

sounds about right.

Hey look it's kj's little hand bag chew wa wa anon,hows evo mate still biting ankles I see.

Hey look it's the guy with a 15 year old daughter who loves to suck fluff,hows sof mate still sucking I see.
re(ally)tired

skitch Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 20:09:12

guys stop ruining sof's civil war thread

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 10th 2013, 23:29:11

You cant have a civil war now.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 10th 2013, 23:37:48

wanna bet?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2013, 23:55:27

sounds about right.

Hey look it's the guy with a 15 year old daughter who loves to suck fluff,hows sof

mate still sucking I see.

Lol SoF's doing great mate holding their own, can't say much for evo still hiding under sol's dress I see.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.