Verified:

FreudianLisp

Aug 1st 2013, 4:36:29

Somewhere at the start of the set (around now, for example) you grab someone. Let's say you take 150-200 acres. Nothing happens, no retal. Then on the last day, that fella does a PS that takes 1500 acres, and tells you it's a retal.

Let it slide, or hit back?

shady Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 4:50:38

depends on context. land means less on the last day, are you in line for a decent finish? was you're set screwed already? do people doubt the size of your e-peen? are you in gdi? is he? are one of you noticeably stronger than the other at that point?

its a solo server, your retal policies are effectively whatever you're able to enforce. but generally if your set has gone well theres not much point in potentially throwing it away on the last day because someone had the audacity to hit you back.

tekniques Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 6:01:19

You laugh at him for getting so mad over a landgrab a week ago that he planned a retal on the last day just to try and fluff with you. he mad, bro.

elvesrus

Aug 1st 2013, 7:38:54

I love it when people choose to hit back. Mainly because I do my retals on friday or saturday.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

133tz Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 15:59:25

You suck it up and kick yourself for not upping your spal and defense expecting retals of that nature.
I am an EE noob.

Heretodie Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 16:48:15

Unless your sets a write off, or he's 90% jets 10% turrets and you still have turns to recover from a late game war. I'd suggest you suck it up and don't bottom feed day 2 on guys with turns like this 100(200).

They want you to wrack up retals for them when they're playing from behind. Because you will lose 300%-500% land bottom feeding and getting retaled.