Verified:

grantman77 Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 2:33:24

So the in game "Advisor" on my relations page gave me THIS message:

Duplicate allies!

The benefit of a trade pact is very limited: it allows us to see a few special details about an ally and to send foreign aid packages. However, we can already send foreign aid packages to one of our trade allies through another type of pact. We should end the trade alliance unless we need to see those extra details."
My question is this: I'm on the Primary Server-this page IN the primary server, is telling me that I can send Foreign Aid...so...how do I do it?

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 31st 2013, 2:39:02

You can't. Solo servers have Foreign Aid disabled (Primary, Express, Tournament) to prevent cheating.

Trade Pacts do absolutely nothing on these 3 servers, and just waste your upkeep.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Jul 31st 2013, 12:26:02

the point he is trying to make is that because it is primary server, the game adviser should not be showing him that message :P
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 1st 2013, 17:17:29

minor quibbles! but fair enough; When i come round to the advisor again, I'll try to fix cases like this
Finally did the signature thing.

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 18:09:16

What's your country's government? If it's a commie, you can just shoot your adviser in the head for giving you bad advice.

If it's a monarchy, you can put him in a dungeon for the rest of his life. And his family, for the rest of their lives, as well.

If it's a democracy or a republic, you can double his salary, set him up with his own investment advisory corporation, and have him receive kickbacks from investment opportunities in medical rehab facilities in California. When it inevitably hits the fan, give him his golden parachute (literally, a parachute made of gold) so when he uses it, he falls to his death.

If it's a fascism, just send him to an "interesting" corner of the country and have him count trees. Then drown him in a vat of oil on the day he retires.

A theo government can just declare him an infidel, declare a fatwa on him and his family, then bomb the marketplace he's shopping in at the time, as a warning to others.

If you're a dict, just strip him naked, tie him to a tree in the jungle, slather him with honey, and let any predator that comes along have its way with him. From the bear protecting her young to the ants using their new diving board (then eating it).
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 1st 2013, 19:10:37

nuke forgot tyranny. :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

NukEvil Game profile

Aug 2nd 2013, 13:45:45

Well, tyranny is the same as commie, except you do it in one turn.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.