Verified:

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 12:44:58

Now I'm curious, how the hell does Sol get new members all the time but continue to lose wars? Last time I checked Abing a ton and killing restarts doesn't win wars nor is there any sport in it. They can't even kill a parking lotted 241...... Although I must say its been a hilarious set from my end of things.

-TankRUs

prank

Jul 26th 2013, 13:05:29

Killing restarts isn't unheard of when you can count the number of original countries left by hand.

The RD original counties wall within 20 seconds and send FA to 241. Also I was surprised to see RD / Rival abing more this week instead of BRing... so maybe you should laugh at your own tactics?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 26th 2013, 13:18:50

tags sometimes give awards to members with high hit counts. It's one way to encourage participation perhaps.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

archaic Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 13:38:21

Sol is over rated.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Buch Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 13:50:07

Heretodie why didn't it take so so long to kill my "fluffty 5mil nw country" or so you called it :p

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 13:58:26

Haha honestly Buch you should have died two nights ago, but slow finishers or fast walling. One or the other.... We broke you down in less then 10 seconds too 10k turrets. You defiantly did well walling though, you must have broke 1000 defends.

In response to prank- there's a reason behind Abing at this point, and we compete for kills, hits and defends to encourage involvement.

braden Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 14:14:02

that's why I continuously handily win war mvp awards

prank

Jul 26th 2013, 14:37:45

SOL has reasons to AB too then ;)

Pride Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 14:39:53

This is a stupid thread.

Klown Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 15:13:24

I will buy RD a match.com account so that they get out more and in the future they wont wall within 10 seconds 24/7

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 20:20:10

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

locket Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 20:34:15

Klown how bout we just have no reason to wall?! I still think this is a very blossoming friendship! We have warred together and now we net together! :P

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 27th 2013, 0:21:17

Oh by the way since this is a recruitment thread...
Join SoL, most are welcome!
apply at sol.ghqnet.com
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

King_Cobra1 Game profile

Jul 27th 2013, 21:02:16

bonus

archaic Game profile

Jul 28th 2013, 1:47:40

Originally posted by Klown:
I will buy RD a match.com account so that they get out more and in the future they wont wall within 10 seconds 24/7

I asked bru the other night if Mormons get to run multies on dating sites
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Soultaker

Jul 28th 2013, 11:08:25

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
Oh by the way since this is a recruitment thread...
Join SoL, most are welcome!
apply at sol.ghqnet.com

yea join SOL they'll take anyone... they desperately need more ppl. If they reach 200 against 67 maybe they can win the blody war :)))

iTavi

Jul 28th 2013, 22:16:24

dot
~

Junky Game profile

Jul 28th 2013, 22:19:26

find out how SOL is doing it.... by Joining SOL :-P
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 0:11:12

yeah RD wins another set of war VS sol and its allies, no doubt SoL will continuously plan on attacking RD due to its own foolhardy pride, but your pride wont help you win! maybe next set you will call in MD to help you and actually win the war. LOL. SoL should seriously consider being a netting clan that occasionally wars. Your not horrible at warring or netting. Your just average, and there is nothing wrong with being average.
Do as I say, not as I do.

locket Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 1:58:20

Shush Syko. Us and Sol are friends now. Thats why they keep saying hi to my countries -_-

Pride Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 5:17:02

Stop saying my name, it keeps pinging me. :p

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 5:19:51

yeah you guys shouldn't listen to me, im just full of fluff!

locket Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 7:38:54

Saying Pride pings you from an AT post Pride?

Mr.Silver

Jul 29th 2013, 8:58:46

Originally posted by archaic:
Originally posted by Klown:

I asked bru the other night if Mormons get to run multies on dating sites

We don't need to run multies, we already have too many wives :P

m0bzta Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 10:00:53

Silver is my multie
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Taveren Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 10:23:29

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
yeah RD wins another set of war VS sol and its allies, no doubt SoL will continuously plan on attacking RD due to its own foolhardy pride, but your pride wont help you win! maybe next set you will call in MD to help you and actually win the war. LOL. SoL should seriously consider being a netting clan that occasionally wars. Your not horrible at warring or netting. Your just average, and there is nothing wrong with being average.

Would it be unreasonable to ask for you to think about the stupidity you fluff out your mouth or is that beyond your ability?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

RD Watcher III

Jul 29th 2013, 12:25:42

RD have a lot of funny members.

You realize RD cannot win a war on it's own? If you could, you would have tried. If you were confident in how good you are, you wouldn't need your hand held all the time.

That on top of the fact there is almost certainly half a dozen RD 'veterans' actively cheating. Whether via remote login or the 'family 'list.

It would be amusing to see how many from RD are on that list in proportion to the rest of the game.

They are still cheating and will be caught. In the meantime, maybe RD members should take a nice cold shower and realize every day they spend sitting in that filthy tag, they glorify the destruction of the last vestiges of anything decent about this decaying game. Keep flying the flag for the scum, it doesn't do you any favors.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 13:30:29

Originally posted by locket:
Saying Pride pings you from an AT post Pride?

That's a great idea... has anyone thought about setting up a bot / IRC channel dedicated to feeding new posts from AT to the IRC channel? Then people could have alarms based on alliance name references, keywords, etc.

Mr.Silver

Jul 29th 2013, 13:58:14

Originally posted by RD Watcher III:

You realize RD cannot win a war on it's own? If you could, you would have tried. If you were confident in how good you are, you wouldn't need your hand held all the time.

That on top of the fact there is almost certainly half a dozen RD 'veterans' actively cheating. Whether via remote login or the 'family 'list.

It would be amusing to see how many from RD are on that list in proportion to the rest of the game.

They are still cheating and will be caught. In the meantime, maybe RD members should take a nice cold shower and realize every day they spend sitting in that filthy tag, they glorify the destruction of the last vestiges of anything decent about this decaying game. Keep flying the flag for the scum, it doesn't do you any favors.

Comical :)

1- RD and ally are currently fighting 150% their size, your argument actually makes them look better rather than worse.

2-dang,im playing this whole thing in reverse, I got around 8 ip' s and only one account. I must be doing something wrong.

3-do you really think when the age of those higher level members that you talk about is between 30-65 with some fairly information sensitive jobs, would be granting remote access to their computers to random internet buddies?

Go run another alliance to the ground :p gives you something to do this summer :)

Wu Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 18:00:30

RD ranks SOL too high.

locket Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 19:51:24

No one in this game would trust anyone enough to give them power over their computer. Sol troll is kind of bad at this... reminds me of the Dagga fail attempts but not sure if it is even that good..sadly.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 19:57:56

Originally posted by Taveren:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

Would it be unreasonable to ask for you to think about the stupidity you fluff out your mouth or is that beyond your ability?

I'm pretty sure what I said here was beyond reasonable, but idk, pm me and tell me which parts were unreasonable. I thought it was rather crafty, but that's just me.

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 20:10:49

Lol you name your log in RD watcher III and then pretend you know what your talking about? Get a fluffing life, the guy who offered up a match.com account can hook you up, not sure you'll meet the small fluff requirements tough..... An innie is a sad thing. 50 member advantage by then end, and they can only kill restarts you best let the numbers do the talking. SoL lost every war with us so far and will continue to lose. Especially with morons like you spouting out false claims of cheating and boting and multies.

braden Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 20:15:26

i would let locket remote access my computer.

locket Game profile

Jul 29th 2013, 21:19:59

I wouldnt know how to do it so I am probably a safe bet :P

SOL Watcher

Jul 30th 2013, 1:34:27

SOL have a lot of funny members.

You realize SOL cannot lose a war on it's own? If you could, you would have tried. If you were confident in how bad you are, you wouldn't need your hand held all the time.

Edited By: SOL Watcher on Jul 30th 2013, 1:37:31
See Original Post

SOL Watcher

Jul 30th 2013, 1:35:05

Im watching you SOL

prank

Jul 30th 2013, 2:32:57

Both of you to the wall!

locket Game profile

Jul 30th 2013, 3:00:20

lol the 2nd post got me new watcher guy.

Soultaker

Jul 30th 2013, 7:50:24

Originally posted by SOL Watcher:
Im watching you SOL

Sol Watcher do you see RD watcher III... slap him silly :D