Verified:

Akira Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 4:20:36

you grab me then self delete. way to go fluffy
A formidable enemy who can pose a threat to my life - I would welcome that man as a dear friend.

shady Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 5:31:11

the perfect crime!

blid

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2013, 14:57:26

He didn't self-delete, he was purpled
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 15:07:37

Originally posted by Akira:
you grab me then self delete. way to go fluffy

I wish I could have self deleted what a fluff set to tech, new rules state you can't self delete with 24 hours of a grab. So next best option make a multi and get deleted. :D

Akira Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 15:20:03

that was you! haha i get it, tech prices were really fluffty for a techer. haha it's okay Here, no worries.
A formidable enemy who can pose a threat to my life - I would welcome that man as a dear friend.

Akira Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 15:23:42

one look at the tech prices and I went rep instead of theo.

Akira Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 15:28:21

Originally posted by blid:
He didn't self-delete, he was purpled

thanks blid, never noticed that, i looked at eestats and it was red so i just assumed self deletion.

interesting though that there's this rule where you cant delete w/in 24hrs of grab. Heretodie probably set a precedence on what to do to start over.

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 15:34:29

If I wasn't 600 turns in on a 5 day sever I would have bothered to convert, but it's express so fluff it, next weeks a new week this weeks a wash.

Akira Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 15:45:29

Another reason to find those stupid undercutting techers and burn them up haha

blid

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2013, 15:49:23

Originally posted by Heretodie:
If I wasn't 600 turns in on a 5 day sever I would have bothered to convert, but it's express so fluff it, next weeks a new week this weeks a wash.
This is really weird logic. You lose 540 turns by making a new country. If you don't convert, you get a fully teched country and don't cheat.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

TDA101 Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 16:01:13

Tech switch too advanced for Heretodie.

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 16:10:06

Originally posted by TDA101:
Tech switch too advanced for Heretodie.

Haha your a tool, and a poor Internet troll.

It does make sense to do what i did, and I was fully teched out, could have converted but like I said its a week long set and I your not gonna top 10 then war.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2013, 16:26:52

So you're saying this works better, and you can only do it by cheating. So you're cheating to have a better restart. So you're a cheater. And you're posting here about how cheating works really well and makes sense.

Just convert your country you dope.

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 16:42:49

Holy nerd rage batman, if its cheating to delete your country and start over then sure, but then again they wouldn't have that function if it wasn't fair.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2013, 16:58:32

You didn't delete your country, that wasn't allowed because you attacked recently.

So you cheated.

And the person you attacked recently was cheated out of the chance to retal you, too. And that's why this thread was created

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 17:03:29

He had plenty of time to retal me, for the record, not to mention repetitions have already been paid. But you can make yourself loo like a bigger ass all day.

But by your logic, too all you who've saved the game before a boss fight lost and started again your all cheaters.

Or anyone who took a mulligan in golf your all cheaters....

Sorry Blids logic is all powerful.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2013, 17:21:22

He had less than 24 hours to retal because that's how long you have to wait before deleting. That's not that much time. The logic isn't that convoluted seeing as your country is literally purple and deleted for "rules violations" right now. Also, last time I self-deleted, I was NOT given any turns on my new country, so I don't know if rules have changed or if cheaters get better new countries than honest players, haha.

Heretodie Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 17:33:44

He had roughly 18 hours to retal that country, instead I restarted and pm him to retal my new one. But that's past logical thinking of a normal person. You can claim I cheat all you like, yes I broke the rules intentionally to get deleted. But that's no different then what I just stated, I took a mulligan this set. Claim ignorance all you like but you seem to call alot of people cheaters if its any indication of your quote on the bottom. No harm no foul in starting over, too bad the same cant be said for your life.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2013, 17:34:34

You can claim I cheat all you like, yes I broke the rules intentionally to get deleted.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 17:35:43

derp
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TDA101 Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 17:36:30

Originally posted by blid:
You can claim I cheat all you like, yes I broke the rules intentionally to get deleted.

Haha classic.

I cheated deliberately so its not cheating!

Akira Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 17:53:56

It is kinda a gray area, since he's not cheating to benefit his country in any way. He cheated so it will die. He did offer me a free hit on his new country so all's good with me.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2013, 18:06:14

Well it benefits his new country. It gives him a fresh restart with full turns which he couldn't get ordinarily for several more hours. Plus, I don't think self-deleting gives you full turns, like I said... Someone self-delete and check how many turns you get! I did it once before, made a fascist country, changed my mind and deleted it immediately, and my new country had 0 turns.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 18:11:05

I wasn't aware of the fact that being deleted for rules violations gave full turns to the next country. I always thought that cheaters weren't meant to prosper in this game, so the admins made it so that cheater restarts get nothing.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

AzNiZe Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 18:53:21

will you ppl stop farming me

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 27th 2013, 0:44:42

Since you intentionally tried to go around a rule by creating a multi, to get yourself a new country, this will result in another deletion.
So you are not as smart as you think you are.
This falls under the same as a ban evasion or exploiting a bug, I will go with the latter...exploiting a bug.

Edited By: galleri on Jul 27th 2013, 1:11:29
See Original Post

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

Jul 27th 2013, 0:58:59

man im glad i pointed this thread out to a server mod. justice smells sweet
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

crest23 Game profile

Jul 27th 2013, 1:36:29

Holy nerd rage batman, if its cheating to delete your country and start over then sure, but then again they wouldn't have that function if it wasn't fair.

I bet you are like,.......... WHAT THE,...... Right about now. Dummy.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 30th 2013, 14:51:51

hahaha I missed the end of this thread, that's hilarious

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 30th 2013, 15:34:04

I also missed this, and it's delicious. Like the banana pudding you forgot was dessert, but found in the refrigerator a couple hours later, where it's even better because it's nice and cold...