Verified:

Marshal Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 9:14:24

and troops and tanks too.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

heX Game profile

Jul 22nd 2013, 4:30:47

hi

andrewmmuller Game profile

Jul 24th 2013, 19:44:34

can't i just take a poo without having to wall...c'mon have some sportsmanship at least

Marshal Game profile

Jul 24th 2013, 20:20:35

andrew: wishful thinking.

CandyMan Game profile

Jul 24th 2013, 20:40:51

Originally posted by bertz:
Who owned that 50k country that just died?

yo mama

CandyMan Game profile

Jul 24th 2013, 21:06:21

Originally posted by andrewmmuller:
can't i just take a poo without having to wall...c'mon have some sportsmanship at least

stop doing KR on our originals. otherwise we'll only do kill runs while you're pooping

heX Game profile

Jul 24th 2013, 21:19:25

Originally posted by CandyMan:
Originally posted by andrewmmuller:

stop doing KR on our originals. otherwise we'll only do kill runs while you're pooping

umad?

Marshal Game profile

Jul 24th 2013, 21:30:56

get your restarts oop and don't fa them.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 24th 2013, 22:01:12

no u
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 24th 2013, 22:01:35

no u
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

heX Game profile

Jul 24th 2013, 22:25:36

CandyMan, whats your #? we're looking for more originals to kill

CandyMan Game profile

Jul 24th 2013, 23:54:27

my original died unfortunately :(

heX Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 0:22:29

lol. umad?

archaic Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 2:52:15

Thanks for my new signature, lol.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Kaloop

Jul 25th 2013, 3:00:12

Originally posted by heX:
lol. umad?

Shhh

heX Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 4:08:52

Originally posted by Kaloop:
lol. umad?

Shhh

Say what? I couldn't see your message past the girly overtone.

CandyMan Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 13:39:36

lol. umad?

I'm so mad bro.

CandyMan Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 13:42:25

Submit or Die

:)

Edited By: CandyMan on Jul 25th 2013, 13:50:10
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 14:06:35

You really don't get us do you? You CF 'terms' were the source of much mirth and levity during these trying times.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 14:06:45

as long as we can kill your origs i don't see reason to cf, besides i'm ~200 hits away to bypass 1.5k hits.

CandyMan Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 14:12:46

archaic is from PDM?

archaic Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 14:13:49

rumor has it

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 15:34:31

Originally posted by Marshal:
as long as we can kill your origs i don't see reason to cf

You mean picking off 2 decent countries in 3 weeks? In the meantime you provide enough land to push 10-15 more people into the t100.

By all means, keep going.

archaic Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 15:39:16

Originally posted by Son Goku:
Originally posted by Marshal:
as long as we can kill your origs i don't see reason to cf

You mean picking off 2 decent countries in 3 weeks? In the meantime you provide enough land to push 10-15 more people into the t100.

There we have it, consensus.

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 15:40:40

Don't agree with me, filthy troll.

archaic Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 15:44:00

Lol, wait - did you really say top 100?

There are 500 people left in the game, half the server is at war and you are bragging about the top 100? I bet the guys from Sof and Sol that got knocked out of the top 100 sure going to be pissed at us.

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 15:45:19

Originally posted by archaic:

Who would be pushed into the t10 with 12 days left?

archaic Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 15:50:46

You truly are obsessed with the scores list, aren't you? I can see why your tenure as Don was so brief.

Any chance we could get H4 or Pang back in charge? They were a lot more evil, but at least their schemes were interesting. All you and Eug have been good for was a lot of meh and empty chest thumping.

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 15:57:33

You truly are obsessed with the scores list, aren't you? I can see why your tenure as Don was so brief.

We were talking about the scores list, so why would I change the subject?

Since you care so little for finishes, how about decisions that negatively affect your alliance? You might want to ceasefire to stop the 57-44-27-? membership decline. Maybe next set you'll declare war for the third time with a third different president.

heX Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 15:57:39

Submit or Die

Why did you edit your post? Hiding the fact you offered a CF and we laughed it off, maybe?

umad your originals are dying. Big fluff, who told you to FS in the first place?

heX Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 15:59:55

Since you care so little for finishes, how about decisions that negatively affect your alliance? You might want to ceasefire to stop the 57-44-27-? membership decline. Maybe next set you'll declare war for the third time with a third different president.

All this talk of CF .. from the "winning" side baffles me. You started this conflict and are trying to back out of it now? Go eat a fluff.

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 15:59:55

Submit or Die

Why did you edit your post? Hiding the fact you offered a CF and we laughed it off, maybe?

umad your originals are dying. Big fluff, who told you to FS in the first place?

You're being trolled.

heX Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 16:02:22

All this talk of CF .. from the "winning" side baffles me. You started this conflict and are trying to back out of it now? Go eat a fluff.

And I wouldn't go around preaching about membership decline. You started off the war with 78 members. You're sitting on 66 now. At least 10 of your players stopped fighting. Talk about a decline. PDM has all of its members from start to finish.

heX Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 16:03:53

Submit or Die

You're being trolled.

orly

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 16:04:47

And I wouldn't go around preaching about membership decline. You started off the war with 78 members. You're sitting on 66 now. At least 10 of your players stopped fighting. Talk about a decline. PDM has all of its members from start to finish.

Yes, 57 --> 27 in 2 months vs 83 --> 78. Keep it up.

archaic Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 16:09:19

SG, this whole trolling thing, maybe you should hand the baton back to Requiem, he's a LOT better at it than you. You should get back to your spreadsheets and figure out how to take all top 100 spots with 75 members. Maybe you could detag a few.

heX Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 16:09:29

You act as if members having lives and going off to enjoy their summer vacations is the work of ... LaF? Get over yourself. If your theory were to be true then there would have been an influx of 30 members joining other clans.

lol @ you

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Jul 25th 2013, 16:10:15

Submit or Die

nah, candy just doesn't stick with any specific decision. hell, he doesn't stick with a strat until about 5 weeks in...

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 16:11:36

You act as if members having lives and going off to enjoy their summer vacations is the work of ... LaF? Get over yourself. If your theory were to be true then there would have been an influx of 30 members joining other clans.

lol @ you

Summer vacation only occurs for PDM, true story.

The game has been around for 15 years now, most people quit when their alliance starts making bad decisions, they don't join another one.

heX Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 16:14:11

lol @ you

Summer vacation only occurs for PDM, true story.

The game has been around for 15 years now, most people quit when their alliance starts making bad decisions, they don't join another one.

And apparently only LaF members sleep on their computers, never leave their rooms and ask their leadership for a CF when their originals start getting killed.

heX Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 16:15:40

*True story ^

Obvious Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 16:33:28

lol. umad?

Is your vocabulary so stunted that you really had to use "umad" twice in a single thread?
Being LaF has comfortably crushed your alliance and is now farming you, a sport which they enjoy, no I don't think they are mad at all.

I gather you are new to this game or just a total spaz. When a side is winning to the level in which they are it is common courtesy to offer a CF rather than drive your members from the game with ceaseless death and farming.

I think you should stick to WoW or YouTube forums.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 16:37:22

There are 500 people left in the game, half the server is at war and you are bragging about the top 100? I bet the guys from Sof and Sol that got knocked out of the top 100 sure going to be pissed at us.

Archaic, I really doubt any SoL will make t100 :P

heX Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 16:45:19

Originally posted by Obvious:
lol. umad?

Is your vocabulary so stunted that you really had to use "umad" twice in a single thread?
Being LaF has comfortably crushed your alliance and is now farming you, a sport which they enjoy, no I don't think they are mad at all.

I am very appreciative of the fact you were able to note I used an old internet meme twice in a thread, such a feat I must admit. However I disagree with your assessment that LaF is not 'mad', but quite the opposite. Kudos on attempting on being a 'douche' sadly though I believe SG beat you to it.

I gather you are new to this game or just a total spaz. When a side is winning to the level in which they are it is common courtesy to offer a CF rather than drive your members from the game with ceaseless death and farming. [/quote]I'm neither new to the game or a spaz, I've played on an off since 2000 under various nicks. What you're missing, clearly, is the very point that the talks of CF only came about once we started killing originals. And what ensued was hilarity, or how I like to put it: lulz.

I think you should stick to WoW or YouTube forums.
I don't play WoW or partake in discussions on YouTube "forums" but good try, though. I can see your panties are in a bunch.

Better luck next time, chump.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 19:22:42

why not? we are at war until set ends (actually ~half a day before set ends due end of set attack restrictions) or red x etc decide otherwise.

we have no any chances to get any countries in top100 (w/o faing but that'd lame) so nothing better to do.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 25th 2013, 19:36:02

no you
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

CandyMan Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 20:16:05

know YOU!

CandyMan Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 20:23:17

I decided to remove some of what I wrote because I decided not to troll you, as hard. heh

I'M SO MAD BRO. I'M ABOUT TO BLOW MY TOP.

ALL OVER YOUR FACE.

heX Game profile

Jul 25th 2013, 22:07:05

Yeah, passive aggressiveness != trolling. lol

Erian Game profile

Jul 26th 2013, 16:01:53

Thanks to #1414! Finally some love! <3