Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 18th 2013, 21:42:11

DK! no pun intended! I honestly thought that you guys joining the war would have tipped the scales, but your war dept is looking a little meak. I'm sure you guys will learn from this though:)
Do as I say, not as I do.

locket Game profile

Jul 18th 2013, 22:18:08

They can tag over and we can teach them ;)

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 4:34:32

what can they possibly learn from you?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 5:00:25

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
what can they possibly learn from you?

collectively, or locket individually? ;)

locket Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 5:07:39

Well they could learn how to net/stock from me. From RD they could learn how to not lose every country in a week :P

mdemon Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 5:18:56

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 5:21:21

. ? !

Mr Emerald

Jul 19th 2013, 5:27:20

. ? ! #
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2013, 6:48:29

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
DK! no pun intended! I honestly thought that you guys joining the war would have tipped the scales, but your war dept is looking a little meak. I'm sure you guys will learn from this though:)

i've been holding this back for a bit since a few others have told you on other threads what an idiot you are but i'll be the first one to do so on this thread:

you're quite possibly the dumbest poster on AT right now and the perfect leader for SoF idiot squad. take a time out, stop posting until you're less of a retard.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

mrford Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 7:08:14

ask him about his views on vacation mode
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Obvious Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 7:11:58

Isn't DK new?

Zahc Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 7:51:17

if they have your whole tag vacation strategy they would be winning for sure
llort orp s`fos

locket Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 8:53:43

But Syko is kind of a lovable retard...

Ershow Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 9:30:22

It's not really DK's fault that SoL's war dept dropped the ball.

They got used and abused. :( I feel sorry DK.

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 10:47:20

Its easy for dk to lose all countries so fast, rival an rd more then double our numbers. When they have 60ish plus gunning for you from the time of joining in.
The Death Knights

XI

Obvious Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 11:17:43

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Its easy for dk to lose all countries so fast, rival an rd more then double our numbers. When they have 60ish plus gunning for you from the time of joining in.

Why enter a war you had no chance in altering the outcome of?

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 11:21:16

why not?
The Death Knights

XI

braden Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 11:23:24

they got treated like fluff by their ally, the one they came to defend. the entire idea was that we focus on DK, allowing their ally [potentially] to grow- they got pissy about losing so badly, and decided to throw their ally under the bus, simply for a day or two of breathing room.

the funny thing is, is that they are still loosing so badly :(

braden Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 11:23:55

HI PP, HOW ABOUT ALL THAT RACISM IN THIS WORLD?

locket Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 11:32:13

You guys had all set to stock and play turns without worry of being killed. You should not have been this easy to kill.

Chump Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 11:45:00

[quote poster=braden; 25549; 471737]they got treated like fluff by their ally, the one they came to defend. the entire idea was that we focus on DK, allowing their ally [potentially] to grow- they got pissy about losing so badly, and decided to throw their ally under the bus, simply for a day or two of breathing room.

the funny thing is, is that they are still loosing so badly :( [/quote]

It's only 101 vs 68.... it's still not fair man, we need to see a 200 vs 68 to even things out. MORAL VICTORY to SOL!! long live the acorn council! :P

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2013, 11:46:14

Originally posted by braden:
HI PP, HOW ABOUT ALL THAT RACISM IN THIS WORLD?
damn fluffs, am i rite?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

UltraMarines Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 12:54:59

Frodo Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 13:04:00

Originally posted by locket:

You guys had all set to stock and play turns without worry of being killed. You should not have been this easy to kill.

ahhh... but you see... we are not on this game 24/7 unlike some in RD :P

Buch Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 13:06:40

Hey I'm still alive assholes nit a tag kill yet :p

locket Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 13:16:25

Originally posted by Frodo:
Originally posted by locket:

ahhh... but you see... we are not on this game 24/7 unlike some in RD :P

Stocking and netting have nothing to do with being on all set. As for being on it is called a cell phone.

AzNiZe Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 13:30:25

bonus

Buch Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 13:30:46

Hard to log it and wall on a 10 second or less KR by the time you receive text and log in its to late and as for the stock most of it was FAed away :p

braden Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 14:12:22

pp, thank the good lord for stand your ground- one less, am I right? tell me I'm wrong!

Hopeless Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 14:16:50

confirmed, DK got used and abused. sorry DK

braden Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 14:43:52

good on dk for doing what was asked, I just wonder how the dk rank and file will feel with their leadership so easily allowing them to be peons.. I know that one fella, he was having no truck with it

chump: their next fdp I think will lose us the war, don't push them ;)

BigRick Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 15:03:36

You guys don't seem to understand. We know we have stuff we need to work on. This was one of the reasons we tried setting up a friendly war with TIE last set.

This war has brought a lot of issues to our attention that we will be working to remedy.
***Leader of DeathKnights***
Pink Elephant Tamer

braden Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 15:07:16

step 1) sell stock, buy military?

herbs12 Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 18:28:02

Dk has been in a few wars in previous sets. Us as in Neo destroyed them a few sets ago. Now we all play in RD and it is only fitting we destroyed them again.

DK joining the war was beneficial to our side. It enabled us to kill them to stop there aid to Sol. That aid was causing more trouble then them simply joining in has created.

This war is already boring 2 sets in a row and both sets back to swatting flies as we grow. I just hope this set more ppl keep interest in playing then leaving out of boredom like last set. This way we don't have to listen to Sol make up a story as how they somehow won last set lol.

Obvious Game profile

Jul 19th 2013, 22:55:44

Originally posted by Buch:
... as for the stock most of it was FAed away :p

So your "allies" squeezed as much FA from you as they can and then instruct you to join the war and become cannon fodder once you are no longer a use to them?

With allies like those who needs enemies. At least LaF kisses SoF and their other minions.

locket Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 0:16:49

I havnt had a kiss from Laf in awhile actually :P

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 3:00:21

I have no further cooments about this..nuff said!

Trife Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 3:34:08

ZEN gives naughty kisses

d20 Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 4:24:03

hey herbs! :)

smlandau84 Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 4:27:18

I heart ZEN. He ought to join RD.

braden Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 5:04:33

i offered trife to merge into rd, he rather reluctantly declined, with many sad faces :(:(

my friend norcal has suggested to me that i was incredibly short of polite, and i would like, formally, to apologize to him and dk for any rudeness on my part

to seminole, and my compatriots in sol, however, your ribbing at my being soon to be two time rd war mvp is only fun for all, i could imagine ;)

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 14:48:47

Since herbs brought it up, i think dk had a two country advantage.. you guys inherited 3 tag jumpers through out the course.of the war. 2 of which came in so late that our originals couldnt break because of being war torn. Ally ops showed multiple pacts to outside.clans. at the time dk didnt have relationship status that we do now with selext few clans. I aint trying to hear neo squashed dk.

Long live neo...oh wait... where is.neo...?
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 14:50:12

also, i only played my country for a week..was gone due to work. Had i not been gone, you wouldnt hav killed.me yet
The Death Knights

XI

herbs12 Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 16:05:23

Well I guess ill clarify that war a bit more Bstrong. You guys were a new clan starting up and wanted to establish yourselves. Your war performance was the same then as it is now with the same comments being made at how you have learnt alot and need to work on some things.

You FS us we came back and won as a smaller tag recieving the first strike. Those 2 tag jumbers were nice but the 1 if I recall correctly hit 1 day then after some fluffing let himself be killed by the police in that war and never really helped.

Well where Neo is now like I said we are playing in RD. After to many failed
Sets at trying to net in peace and warring with your clan imag etc we called it quits. And tried to join a netting clan lol and this turned out false also. Since in Rd all we do Is war now also.

Also I'm not really squashing DK I don't really think we need to your war performance will always speak for itself. I'm just trying to stir the pot here with some 1 sided facts.

bstrong86 Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 16:14:40

Our police neve killed a tag jumper, we did ourselves(if im recalling correctly), then you still inherited two more down the line. One of which who was bigger then anyone in neo or dk at anytime that set. So yeah, nice try.

Not to mention almost every country had outside pacts, had w had more clout with our allies then, our efforts would have gon better. But we had police who refused to really even help out when we deaperatly needed it.im not makin excuses for our DK though. Im just stating facts that you clearly wont post yourself.
The Death Knights

XI

herbs12 Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 16:26:25

Sorry man I just can't really make statements on things I don't know. I personally never recieved aid or didn't know of anyone who did. But I'm sure someone has friends that were helping them can't really argue that.

That one country I'm pretty sure was Azn who came back I don't really remember. And yes it would be unfair to any alliance when he joined in. He is a great netter and a better fighter so he definantly would have helped alot.

Also I don't really care to much about that war anymore. I was pissed at the time when you ruined my good netting set.

Also I'm only stating facts from my side which I'm sure is really biased. All in all its all good at least this time around you do have "clout" with allies. Just happend to not turn out as well as you all were wishing for.

Also hey Daniel it's been along time, how are you?

crest23 Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 17:04:31

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

i've been holding this back for a bit since a few others have told you on other threads what an idiot you are but i'll be the first one to do so on this thread:

you're quite possibly the dumbest poster on AT right now and the perfect leader for SoF idiot squad. take a time out, stop posting until you're less of a retard.

You so obviously haven't heard of Requiem, lol.

Edited By: crest23 on Jul 21st 2013, 1:20:31
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Hopeless Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 17:20:52

AzN from Neo? that tagjumper. I wouldn't want to war with him though.

locket Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 19:51:54

also, i only played my country for a week..was gone due to work. Had i not been gone, you wouldnt hav killed.me yet

You would be dead I assure you

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jul 20th 2013, 23:18:39

crest your back! I brought all u fluff talkers back out from hiding! my mission is complete!