Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 8th 2012, 4:57:33

It has come to our attention that some people here seems to think that it is ok for them to make death threats/ harm against other players due to things that happens in game.

From this point on, there will be zero tolerance for such things. This includes Forum posts, Ingame messages and PM's thru the forum message system.

Forum Bans will start at 1 month and get longer from there,

A example of a message that is not acceptable is.

Message from xxxxxxxxxxxx (#xxxx) sent on 03/25/2012 17:29:19
Report this message
i would destroy you in real life.

tough guy, i dare you to give me your real address and phone#. i dare you. you are scared and shaking in your corner right now.

if i got in your face, youd sh1t in your pants. i was a state wrestling champ and did 2 stints in afgan. could break your neck like a twig faster than you can say the words retal. Reply

Delete

Message from xxxxxxxxx (#xxxx) sent on 03/25/2012 17:33:30
Report this message
so like i said. keep pissing me off. got buddies still in deep and i can find anyone, anywhere in the world, and end them.

over a game. yeah. so what? i take this game seriously. id pay money to play it if i had to. you will not ruin it for me. Reply

Delete

Ok on to my second point.

People who post messages claiming " I will get you banned" or "I can and will get you banned from playing " , these messages will now be deleted on the spot and if a person continues to make these claims a 24 hour frum ban will be applied.

Here is an example of such a message

"Message from xxxxxxxxxxxx #xxxx) sent on 03/23/2012 16:46:57
Report this message
so heres the problem. you will not choose to ruin my reset because you didnt like my "tauntingish tone" on the message. you hit me once, i am allowed one free hit on you. when and where i take it, thats up to me.

what i say inbetween the hit, you will deal with. if you dont like it, then ignore + delete. for you to ruin my reset over a fair 1:1 retal... you are on thin ice. i can and will have you banned from this server if i see you in my news again"

No moderator will delete a country or forum ban someone just because someone asks them to. even the admins cant ask us to do it if they play the server involved.

So everyone please consider yourselves warned.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

nyancat Game profile

Jul 27th 2012, 9:24:13

this is an unacceptable and stupid thing to do

trumper Game profile

Aug 14th 2012, 20:25:42

So I shouldn't say "your over-retals mean I will have to kill you" because it can be misconstrued to represent the individual rather than the game? Or is this just more for egregious scenarios?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 18th 2012, 16:29:09

Really! This has become a problem? LOL Oh, Ye of Little Life. ROFL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

andyxxx Game profile

Sep 27th 2012, 9:37:53

I think its funny

tbkrox Game profile

Oct 31st 2012, 14:19:42

amusing!

Skulls of Dominion Game profile

Nov 27th 2012, 5:36:54

its funny to a point some people might really be scared lol and then we loose players that's never good.

Gurgel Game profile

Dec 1st 2012, 9:52:04

I hate it when someone messes up my game after all the effort I put in to my country over several weeks, off course such a person deserves to die. Yippeeh, bonus point!

NastyNizz Game profile

Dec 7th 2012, 0:01:28

it is crappy when you get attacked but that is how this game is played. I appreciate the moderators for addressing such problems. Thanks!

AmosMoses Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 5:09:12

I didn't realize this was such an issue. Personally I've never rec'd one of these. I only started EE a few weeks ago but I used to play 2025 several yrs. ago. Certainly nobody should be threatening/bullying anyone. It's okay(I think) to say you'll bomb their country(game) back to the stone-age but that's as far as it goes.

bigbam00 Game profile

Dec 31st 2012, 14:35:15

i played for years in FFA

sometimes, thing can get heated ingame.

if you can't keep it ingame, don't play. the people that makes these kind of threats feels that the only power left they have is to try and scare people.

my 2 cents

Gurgel Game profile

Mar 14th 2013, 7:05:25

If you attack me God will kill a kitten

mdemon Game profile

Jul 10th 2013, 6:22:46

Bentville Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 23:11:49

wow

Qazulight Game profile

Aug 30th 2013, 4:13:26

I am not particularly fond of kittens...

What is your country number?

Cheers
Qazulight

archaic Game profile

Sep 18th 2013, 3:49:53

What if I call mehul and leave a death threat on his answering machine?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov