Verified:

aponic Game profile

Jul 2nd 2013, 22:36:56

Has anyone been keeping up about the scope of US surveillance exposed by Eric Snowden? Specifically interesting is that we were bugging the two EU embassies on US soil and monitoring communication of a bunch of other EU countries like France and Germany.

I found one article that has a few scraps:
http://www.truthdig.com/...de_with_snowden_20130701/
SOF
Cerevisi

Drunken Dibs

Jul 2nd 2013, 22:39:47

how does a 3 month contractor get access to all this demoralizing info?
Conformity Requires Sacrifice.
Send Me More 18-20 year old female virgins if you want me to conform properly.

Heston Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 0:44:54

Could it be that the United States government is run by a giant body of ignoramuses? Why do people insist choosing which group of flufftarded rejects to support, then throw poo at eachother?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Drunken Dibs

Jul 3rd 2013, 1:11:40

meh, it's politically unacceptable to shoot Canadians simply for smoking too much pot. don't understand why... it's not like they'd notice it.

macmd Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 3:42:27

It's been hard to keep up with what was actually exposed when all the talking heads on TV want to debate is whether he's a traitor or whether he'll ever leave the Moscow airport.

Xinhuan Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 3:57:34

The last news I heard was he applied for asylum in 27 countries.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 7:42:38

to throw more into this political thread USA sign a pact with Russia that permits up to 15,000 ARMED Russian troops to embed with FEMA to pull security within the USA for "mass crowd control" for "upcoming events"

not sure about the credibility of this specific source but it seems relatively fair and this report is very real and these actions are VERY illegal.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 9:38:54

How do i mail 'The Terminal' DVD to moscow airport ?
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

braden Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 11:26:34

what did he do where he dropped out of high school, and then wasn't working menial labour? mensa?

Atryn Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 12:14:46

Originally posted by mdevol:
not sure about the credibility of this specific source but it seems relatively fair and this report is very real and these actions are VERY illegal.

The "source" being you, or you were planning to post a source?

BobbyATA Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 13:18:17

Originally posted by Drunken Dibs:
how does a 3 month contractor get access to all this demoralizing info?

seriously!

Oceana Game profile

Jul 3rd 2013, 20:04:04

The source is the internet spoof news and video's, but If memory serves me the Gov't first response to Snowden was it was all bull also. and every day since a little more is admitted too.

still haven't yet figured out. Which side won the cold war?

mdevol Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 8:06:32

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

tellarion Game profile

Jul 4th 2013, 14:50:02

Tinfoil hats are in aisle 6.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 5th 2013, 18:54:09

lol.
As an aside it's sad the number of times they've rejected canadian emergency assistance because we would be there before FEMA :P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

mdevol Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 15:10:52

Originally posted by tellarion:

Tinfoil hats are in aisle 6.

tinfoil hat worthy?

as was "the IRS is targeting conservative groups and has been for a couple years to suppress the vote"

as was "the govt is going to use drones to kill US citizens"

as was "the white house changed the talking points on Benghazi to save face and win an election"

all turned out to actully happen...so I'll take tinfoil hat worthy if that's what it takes.

As long as it isn't approved by media matters it is crazy talk...

here is another "tinfoil hat" situation for you

the immigration bill that the senate passed would not allow illegals to obtain or participate in obamacare. which most will agree with. here is the kicker...

because they are not legal to obtain obamacare they are not liable for the fine that comes with it and employers, who will be cleared to hire them without penalty, are not liable to pay/offer them insurance because they cant enroll.

What kind of businessman offering low skill work would NOT take advantage of that? that is a savings of around $5000 per person per year.

and you thought unemployment was high in 2008...
on top of that we have the highest % of adults working part time jobs in the history of the country. this as a direct side effect of ACA. Outside of the business and medical sectors nobody is looking for fulltime employees to duck the looming expenses they know are coming albeit delayed conveniently until after the midterms.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 8th 2013, 23:41:26

Outside of the business and medical sectors nobody is looking for fulltime employees to duck the looming expenses they know are coming albeit delayed conveniently until after the midterms.

The "business" sector? That pretty much covers everything... We're hiring! And yes, we are "in business".

Drunken Dibs

Jul 9th 2013, 0:21:24

the medical sector isn't the only business left in the US? oh, i forgot, we still have the entertainment industry, or maybe that got moved to Canada.

tekniques Game profile

Jul 9th 2013, 1:43:53

The irony is that Romney would have been EVEN WORSE.

Drunken Dibs

Jul 10th 2013, 20:51:19

yah, but they might've given us free ketchup so that it didn't taste as bad.

Drunken Dibs

Jul 10th 2013, 20:58:59

IRS sent me a letter stating that if i didn't file for 2011, then they would do it for me. cool beans. i won't need to spend $300 on an accountant for that year.